Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies > Doing the Happy Dance!
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2013, 08:06 AM   #346
anjalee6
DIS Veteran

Yea, happy new year to all! Can't believe we can say we are going to adisney this year.
Old 01-01-2013, 09:15 AM   #347
MouseIsInTheHouse
Earning My Ears

Happy and Healthy 2013!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Hi Everyone - Sorry I disappeared for a bit since mid-December, but it has been a crazy time at our house and I am kinda happy that 2012 is in the history books. I am looking forward to a very happy and prosperous 2013, filled with love, health and happiness for our family and yours!

I am working to firm up the dates of our August trip and make the final decision on hotel and meal plan (although, I do know I can change it once it is booked). However, now I have enlisted the help of the family in our planning so that it is OUR trip. Regardless of the final decisions, booking will be done before the end of January and ADRs will be done the first week of February! So, as SenacaWolf said --- WE ARE GOING TO DISNEY THIS YEAR!

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-01-2013, 09:46 AM   #348
momto3gr8boys
DIS Veteran

Happy New Year everyone!!!! I'm so glad I have a place to go where no one questions getting excited 229 days out from a vacation lol.

Old 01-01-2013, 10:52 AM   #349
VandVsmom
Earning My Ears

We just booked at the Poly with extended family. I'm so excited, especially when I look at the website and see the 221 days countdown!
Old 01-01-2013, 11:42 AM   #350
momto3gr8boys
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by VandVsmom
We just booked at the Poly with extended family. I'm so excited, especially when I look at the website and see the 221 days countdown!
Woo hoo and welcome! We will be at the Poly too!

Old 01-01-2013, 02:26 PM   #351
KELLY
DIS Veteran

Just wanted to pop in and say Happy New Year. Not much on the planning front for us. We booked when we left and we have free QSDP so no ADR's to make. Dd just requested a princess meal for her birthday while we are there. If we can save up enough money we may upgade to a moderate. But I'm not sure if we want to that I actually like the freedom of the QSDP. Woot 14 days in disney for us!!

Many Trips the past 7 years at pop with free dining!
Me , DH , DD 9 and DD 6
Old 01-01-2013, 04:26 PM   #352
DisneyObsession
DIS Veteran

30th Anniversary Trip

I am sooo excited! We have booked our trip from August 17th-25th! My husband & I are celebrating our 30th Anniversary and booked for our 3 children, their spouses and 2 grandchildren. We are staying at Pop Century, which is a first for us. Hubby & I will be arriving a day early & staying a day later that what the kids, to give us a chance to settle before & after.

I CAN'T WAIT!
Old 01-01-2013, 05:28 PM   #353
SenecaWolf
I let my mind wander and it didn't come back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyObsession View Post
I am sooo excited! We have booked our trip from August 17th-25th! My husband & I are celebrating our 30th Anniversary and booked for our 3 children, their spouses and 2 grandchildren. We are staying at Pop Century, which is a first for us. Hubby & I will be arriving a day early & staying a day later that what the kids, to give us a chance to settle before & after.

I CAN'T WAIT!
Hello there fellow western New Yorker! Added you to the resort list

CBR - 4/18/12-4/24/12 - First Family Trip/ DD's Sweet 16POP - 8/25/12-8/30/12 - Mother/Son TripCBR - 8/24/13-9/1/13 - 2nd Family Trip
Old 01-01-2013, 06:26 PM   #354
michellelovesthemous
DIS Veteran

Hiya Team August...Add us to the list too please!

We booked BB before we left in November for a return trip home to Pop Century from August 17th to September 1st!! This s a bittersweet trip as DD is in HS now it s too stressful for her to go in early Dec. so we have added 4 extra days and WP&M option for once! Only 220+ days to go!!
Old 01-03-2013, 10:42 AM   #355
poohlover4life
Mouseketeer

I am so excited for Disney this year I'm going CRAZY! I got laid off from my job on Christmas eve and now that I am home looking for work I find myself thinking about Disney all the time lol!!! I need to hurry up and find a job just so I can make the wait seem shorter. I am so happy for us all that we are all able to go and enjoy the magic THIS YEAR! I feel so blessed that my husband and I were able so save what we needed in spite of the bad news. I'm so excited I feel like a little kid! I have, no joke now, been watching Disney movies almost everyday before bed and I don't even have any kids! lol :-D
Old 01-03-2013, 01:36 PM   #356
pjfranklin
Addicted To Disney!!!

1st timer!!!

Although we didn't book BB, We are going from August 24th-31st 2013. Really hoping for a Free DP offer. We'll be staying at AoA!! First time for the entire family!!!

Visit My Blog
http://dizneymama92.blogspot.com/?zx=43edeb10eccb8024

1st Visit September 2013- AOA ( Finding Nemo)
Old 01-03-2013, 01:44 PM   #357
KSL
Mouseketeer

Park Hours

Does anyone know if there's a way to see the park hours (when they come out) on the redesigned Disney website? I can only find them day-by-day and I'm 99.99% certain you used to be able to see a month at a time for one park, or 10-days at a time for all parks. It will be a pain to have to check each park 12 times (not that I'm complaining about a 12-day trip, though!). Just thinking that there must be an easier way and I am not finding it...??

Aug '06 ASMovies (DH, me & DD1 trip) / June '07 POR (10th anniversary trip) / Aug '08 POP (DH, me & DD2 trip) / Aug '10 CBR (DH, me & DD3 trip) / Aug '11 Split Stay AKV/BLT (whole family, finally!) / Feb. '12 OKW / July '12 GCH (no kids!) / BWV/BLT split stay Aug '13 / YC May '14 (SWW!) / VGF/BLT split stay July-Aug '14

Old 01-03-2013, 02:45 PM   #358
mieshie75
Mouseketeer

Another massive family trip!!!!

Hello, our whole family (10 of us) is going in August. The 16th thru the 23rd. I havent booked yet. But we have all put in our vacation requests at work. I am planning on booking next week. I have a few questions maybe someone can answer? Does anybody know where i can find the park emh's for the month of August. and also does anybody know if they will be running any promos like free dining at that time? I am super excited for this trip. However i am the planning nazi in my house and this means work for me. By the way please add me to the facebook. or tell me how to do it thanks.

I love a warm pig belly for my feet.
Old 01-03-2013, 03:39 PM   #359
momto3gr8boys
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSL View Post
Does anyone know if there's a way to see the park hours (when they come out) on the redesigned Disney website? I can only find them day-by-day and I'm 99.99% certain you used to be able to see a month at a time for one park, or 10-days at a time for all parks. It will be a pain to have to check each park 12 times (not that I'm complaining about a 12-day trip, though!). Just thinking that there must be an easier way and I am not finding it...??
It looks like they've changed the format. This new site doesn't seem to be working out too well yet! You can get calendars on easy wdw, this site, and I think all ears.

Old 01-04-2013, 12:21 PM   #360
amtag
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSL View Post
I was able to see it today, have you tried again. There was a little calendar next to the big date and today it had hours through 7/13/13. Let me know if you don't see it, I will go back and try to find a link to post too.

1ST NON-SUMMER VISIT, 1ST MVMCP
Closed Thread

Tags
august 2013, lgmh, planning, resorts, restaurants

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: