Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies > Doing the Happy Dance!
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2012, 09:53 AM   #257
litlpixie
Proudly stalking the CRO since 2001!!

ok-ok, all you impatient little hens - I am downloading the Rooster curtain picture now. Stand by and prepare to be jealous!!

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-27-2012, 10:37 AM   #258
pas130
DIS Veteran

May I join????

Booked August 25 to September 1st at GF GV. 2 rooms (2 adults and our 5 kiddos) with a rockin' deal!

READY FOR SUMMER!!!!
Old 11-27-2012, 12:24 PM   #259
Victoriasmom98
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by litlpixie View Post
ok-ok, all you impatient little hens - I am downloading the Rooster curtain picture now. Stand by and prepare to be jealous!!
Oh, those are soooooooooo adorable and you are right!!! I AM jealous!!! I want one for my window over my sink in the kitchen now!!!
Old 11-27-2012, 12:50 PM   #260
litlpixie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoriasmom98 View Post
Oh, those are soooooooooo adorable and you are right!!! I AM jealous!!! I want one for my window over my sink in the kitchen now!!!
hehe, Cocka-Doodley-Doooo!!! Glad it was worth the wait!!

Old 11-27-2012, 02:48 PM   #261
KSL
Mouseketeer

Love those roosters! I had a friend in grad school who had a couple of strawberry things in her kitchen and within a year or two her family and friends had given her so many strawberry items that she felt like she lived in a berry patch! So ever since DH heard that story he has vetoed any theme-ing of any kind, even Disney-related (gasp!)!
Thanks for the warm welcome to Team August. I am ready to start planning NOW! I have purchased a bunch of things from the Disney store online (and am now deleting their messages upon receipt to deflect a potential addiction there) for holiday gifts. What are you all doing to pass the time while waiting? I'm currently keeping myself occupied with researching the DIS on how to make mickey-head tie dye shirts and scoping out new things to do with my girls (pick-a-pearl, maybe!?). Is it crazy to make a countdown chain for 256 days??

Aug '06 ASMovies (DH, me & DD1 trip) / June '07 POR (10th anniversary trip) / Aug '08 POP (DH, me & DD2 trip) / Aug '10 CBR (DH, me & DD3 trip) / Aug '11 Split Stay AKV/BLT (whole family, finally!) / Feb. '12 OKW / July '12 GCH (no kids!) / BWV/BLT split stay Aug '13 / YC May '14 (SWW!) / VGF/BLT split stay July-Aug '14

Old 11-27-2012, 02:51 PM   #262
KSL
Mouseketeer

PS - Can I just say that this thread has the coolest title with all the stars and doo-dads! It's so easy to find (yes, I do lose track of what I have subscribed to and where it is located!)!

Aug '06 ASMovies (DH, me & DD1 trip) / June '07 POR (10th anniversary trip) / Aug '08 POP (DH, me & DD2 trip) / Aug '10 CBR (DH, me & DD3 trip) / Aug '11 Split Stay AKV/BLT (whole family, finally!) / Feb. '12 OKW / July '12 GCH (no kids!) / BWV/BLT split stay Aug '13 / YC May '14 (SWW!) / VGF/BLT split stay July-Aug '14

Old 11-27-2012, 03:26 PM   #263
litlpixie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSL View Post
PS - Can I just say that this thread has the coolest title with all the stars and doo-dads! It's so easy to find (yes, I do lose track of what I have subscribed to and where it is located!)!
yea, that's cuz we kinda rock

ok, after today, the Cocka-Doodle Curtains are coming down (from my signature, that is) I want to put something Christmasy up instead

Old 11-28-2012, 02:13 PM   #264
SenecaWolf
I let my mind wander and it didn't come back!

Love those curtains!

I'm so sorry I haven't updated the resort lists, I've been busy and then just found out yesterday that I have pneumonia in both lungs! That explains why I've been feeling so miserable this past week! Taking another week off and hopefully the breathing treatments and antibiotics will kick in. Right now just walking to the bathroom kills me. So just to let y'all know, I've not forgot about you!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SII using DISBoards

CBR - 4/18/12-4/24/12 - First Family Trip/ DD's Sweet 16POP - 8/25/12-8/30/12 - Mother/Son TripCBR - 8/24/13-9/1/13 - 2nd Family Trip
Old 11-28-2012, 02:17 PM   #265
Victoriasmom98
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenecaWolf View Post
Love those curtains!

I'm so sorry I haven't updated the resort lists, I've been busy and then just found out yesterday that I have pneumonia in both lungs! That explains why I've been feeling so miserable this past week! Taking another week off and hopefully the breathing treatments and antibiotics will kick in. Right now just walking to the bathroom kills me. So just to let y'all know, I've not forgot about you!

Sorry to hear that you are sick. Rest, rest, rest.....(but you can still be on the boards!! )
Old 11-28-2012, 02:19 PM   #266
Victoriasmom98
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by litlpixie View Post
yea, that's cuz we kinda rock

ok, after today, the Cocka-Doodle Curtains are coming down (from my signature, that is) I want to put something Christmasy up instead
I cannot believe the limited time the rooster curtains were up in your siggie!! What's up with that?? Aren't roosters better than Christmas trees?? I think so!!

And yeah, we do rock!!!
Old 11-28-2012, 02:26 PM   #267
SenecaWolf
I let my mind wander and it didn't come back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoriasmom98

Sorry to hear that you are sick. Rest, rest, rest.....(but you can still be on the boards!! )
Yes I can, but I can't do the edits as easily from my fone or tablet lol. But I will def be lurking around, need my team August friends!

CBR - 4/18/12-4/24/12 - First Family Trip/ DD's Sweet 16POP - 8/25/12-8/30/12 - Mother/Son TripCBR - 8/24/13-9/1/13 - 2nd Family Trip
Old 11-28-2012, 04:26 PM   #268
ilovejsparrow
Working on my degree so I can support my WDW obsession!

Quote:
Love those curtains!

Feel better, Seneca! Still have a long Buffalo winter ahead of us!
WDW Commando Member #165

Old 11-28-2012, 06:04 PM   #269
KSL
Mouseketeer

Oh no, SenecaWolf - I hope you feel better soon!

I agree with the limited time thing on the rooster curtains - you'd think she was ashamed of them or something! (heh heh heh ). Seriously though, who am I to say anything - I don't even know how to post pictures!

Good luck with the upcoming Buffalo winter. My parents went to school at SUNY Oswego and every year I hear stories about how the snow was up to the dorm second story windows, etc. I know we don't have it as bad over here near Albany, but this time of year I start to wish we hadn't moved back from Houston!!

Old 12-01-2012, 12:34 PM   #270
MomtoBJSF
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Love those curtains!

So sorry you're sick please take care of yourself.

WHen you are feeling better, please add us, we just got back last week , had a blast, DS#1, begged us to celebrate his 7th birthday at WDW , and D totally caved, so we are now book from 8/02-8/10 at the Villas wilderness lodge , we may add one more night, have not decided yet, everyone is so excited, I am worried about the weather, because I know it's going to be extremely hot.
DH , Me , DS#1 ,DD ,DS#2,
Closed Thread

Tags
august 2013, lgmh, planning, resorts, restaurants

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: