Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies > Doing the Happy Dance!
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2012, 07:36 PM   #196
SenecaWolf
I let my mind wander and it didn't come back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amtag View Post
Hi, my dates are 8/21-8/29 at AOA! Can you fix that, thanks!!!!
Ooopsie! All fixed now!

CBR - 4/18/12-4/24/12 - First Family Trip/ DD's Sweet 16POP - 8/25/12-8/30/12 - Mother/Son TripCBR - 8/24/13-9/1/13 - 2nd Family Trip
Old 10-22-2012, 10:31 AM   #197
amtag
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenecaWolf View Post
Ooopsie! All fixed now!
Thanks!!!!!!!

1ST NON-SUMMER VISIT, 1ST MVMCP
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-22-2012, 01:37 PM   #198
poohlover4life
Mouseketeer

Smile

Alright it is official, I'M GOING CRAZY! I can't believe how slow and fast this wait is going at the exact same time. I am thinking to myself, "this is going by so fast it's already almost halloween!" then two seconds later i'm like, "it's not even halloween!" lol. I want August to get here so bad but am trying very hard not to wish my life away. I am beginning to think I need a new strategy, I need to become rich so I can afford to go to Disney as many times as I want and not just once lol,…yes that might need to be my new game plan.
Old 10-22-2012, 01:53 PM   #199
SenecaWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohlover4life View Post
Alright it is official, I'M GOING CRAZY! I can't believe how slow and fast this wait is going at the exact same time. I am thinking to myself, "this is going by so fast it's already almost halloween!" then two seconds later i'm like, "it's not even halloween!" lol. I want August to get here so bad but am trying very hard not to wish my life away. I am beginning to think I need a new strategy, I need to become rich so I can afford to go to Disney as many times as I want and not just once lol,…yes that might need to be my new game plan.
Oh my goodness I know what you mean! 306 days away....thats 10 months!

No need to be rich, just careful saving and watching for discounts! I thought our trip in April was going to be our "once in a lifetime" trip. Then I got a PIN in the mail and we went back in August for a quick trip....then the bounceback offer was free dining so we booked that! lol

We're staying for 2 weeks and I do think that may be it for a little while. My kids have their school trips to Europe coming up for the next 2 years after that so that cuts into the vacation budget a bit....maybe

CBR - 4/18/12-4/24/12 - First Family Trip/ DD's Sweet 16POP - 8/25/12-8/30/12 - Mother/Son TripCBR - 8/24/13-9/1/13 - 2nd Family Trip
Old 10-22-2012, 02:06 PM   #200
Victoriasmom98
DIS Veteran

I just wanted my Team August to know that reading about all of our ramblings really help me through some tough times. It's been a heck of a month, but I can always come here and laugh or commiserate! Love you guys!!!
Old 10-22-2012, 04:47 PM   #201
poohlover4life
Mouseketeer

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenecaWolf View Post
Oh my goodness I know what you mean! 306 days away....thats 10 months!

No need to be rich, just careful saving and watching for discounts! I thought our trip in April was going to be our "once in a lifetime" trip. Then I got a PIN in the mail and we went back in August for a quick trip....then the bounceback offer was free dining so we booked that! lol

We're staying for 2 weeks and I do think that may be it for a little while. My kids have their school trips to Europe coming up for the next 2 years after that so that cuts into the vacation budget a bit....maybe
You are so right! I am going to pay a LOT more attention to the deals they have because those can be SOO helpful! I just love going so much that I could probably go 100 times in one year and still not want to go anywhere else lol :-)
Old 10-22-2012, 04:51 PM   #202
Nurse_Mommy4
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoriasmom98 View Post
I just wanted my Team August to know that reading about all of our ramblings really help me through some tough times. It's been a heck of a month, but I can always come here and laugh or commiserate! Love you guys!!!
Hi Ann! I agree. Even though we haven't become as chatty as we will be later, I love checking in on Team August!

BTW...I pray all is well with you and Victoria.
Old 10-22-2012, 06:22 PM   #203
OThopeful35
DIS Veteran

We had the DDP last year for the first time and I loved it; but DS is going to be 10 on this trip so we are not going to get it next year I loved the convenience of it but at $55.59 it would just be too much money wasted. I went through some of the restaurants with DS and the CS and TS combined was nowhere near $55 The only time it made sense was at the character meals. I wish they had something in between

POR~Aug 2010 (1st visit) POFQ Aug 2011 POP/POFQ Aug 2013
Old 10-22-2012, 07:10 PM   #204
SenecaWolf

Yeah, there's no way that my family would spend $200 a day on food. Luckily the BB was free dining lol. More money for margaritas in Mexico lol.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SII using DISBoards

Old 10-22-2012, 07:28 PM   #205
EeyoreJen
Mouseketeer

We are heading out on 1st August for seven days. 15 of us - family reunion First time there for two little ones, three teenagers and an adult. Should be a fantastic time - heat and all lol

I'm responsible for the planning and pulling it together...so excited
Old 10-23-2012, 08:17 PM   #206
SenecaWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by EeyoreJen View Post
We are heading out on 1st August for seven days. 15 of us - family reunion First time there for two little ones, three teenagers and an adult. Should be a fantastic time - heat and all lol

I'm responsible for the planning and pulling it together...so excited
Welcome! If ya let me know what resort your going to be at I can add you to the list!

Old 10-24-2012, 07:05 PM   #207
Loreli
Mouseketeer

I just went on Disneyworld.com to check out our reservations. It was reassuring to see our plans come up on the screen. This trip, it's really going to happen.
How do I make my week at Disney last as long as the year's anticipation of it?
Old 10-24-2012, 07:18 PM   #208
amtag
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loreli View Post
I just went on Disneyworld.com to check out our reservations. It was reassuring to see our plans come up on the screen. This trip, it's really going to happen.
How do I make my week at Disney last as long as the year's anticipation of it?
If you figure it out, let me know!!!! It's sooo far away and I can't wait for it to get here, but then once it's here I'll wish it would never end!!!

Old 10-25-2012, 12:11 PM   #209
litlpixie
Proudly stalking the CRO since 2001!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoriasmom98 View Post
Love you too! Even though you hate my curtains!! They have ROOSTERS on them- and they are ADORABLE!!

I dont even know for sure if Im going next year, but it'll be August again if I do. I'd like to stay deluxe this time and leave the kids at home Everything depends on what my bonus looks like

Old 10-25-2012, 02:55 PM   #210
amtag
Mouseketeer

It's official!!!!

Officially booked it today - wooohooo, and we are a party of 5 now because my aunt decided to come too, so now it truly is a family girls trip with my mom, daughter, aunt and cousin and it's going to be GREAT!!!! I went with 2 Little Mermaid rooms vs. a suite because my daughter was SO excited to stay in the Little Mermaid themed room - fingers crossed we'll be able to get a connecting room! So excited to count it down and join team August

I booked it without the dining plan for now too. Pricing it with just seems like it is way more than what we would spend on food for our time there, but if they announce some free dining in August, that would be some extra magic there!!!

Closed Thread

Tags
august 2013, lgmh, planning, resorts, restaurants

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: