Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-24-2013, 09:39 PM   #121
disneymagicgirl
Been there, Done that, Going back!
 
disneymagicgirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Franklin, TN
Posts: 3,773

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJMommy View Post
Has anyone booked a GT on Fantasy lately.....or think when one may pop up!??!?!
I keep checking to see if I need to add march dates to the 1st post and nothing has come up for dream or fantasy. It is a lot of people's breaks from school, so we shall see. Still crossing my fingers for a discounted may sailing.
__________________
MeDH,DD15,DS6 DS4
offsite in 1988,AKL 5/04,POP 6/05,ASMu 12/05 with MVMCP, ASMo 9/06 w/ MNSSHP,4/09 AKL, 9/09 MNSSHP & 7nt E.Carib DCL w/ Tortola, 10/10 Poly w/ MNSSHP, 10/11 POFQ w/ MNSSHP, 5/12 DCL Fantasy W. Carib and AKL/MK, 05/13 BC
disneymagicgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 10:10 PM   #122
Meghatron
DIS Veteran
 
Meghatron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,718

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneymagicgirl

I added it, thanks for reminding me!
Tried really hard to get DH to agree to that one but he refuses to take that many days off work in a row. How are we ever gonna see the world!? It was amazingly priced!
We are pulling DD from school for two weeks, I'm missing a week and half of grad school, and my SIL is missing two weeks. The rate was just too good. We've been trying to plan a huge family vacation for something like five years and kept putting it off because of price--was supposed to be a week at WDW and a 7-night western on the Fantasy; once they found out about the VGT all of a sudden I was getting two weeks on the classic ship with no parks. It was like a dream come true! (I hate lines and crowds.) We've been saving up air miles and because of the disembark in LA, only had to get one-way flights.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
__________________
Me DH DD (5) DS (2)
Disneyland Annual Passholder; eloped in Snow White's Grotto
Castaway Club Gold; miss having DCL in our backyard!
Meghatron is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 01-25-2013, 07:33 AM   #123
disneymagicgirl
Been there, Done that, Going back!
 
disneymagicgirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Franklin, TN
Posts: 3,773

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meghatron View Post
We are pulling DD from school for two weeks, I'm missing a week and half of grad school, and my SIL is missing two weeks. The rate was just too good. We've been trying to plan a huge family vacation for something like five years and kept putting it off because of price--was supposed to be a week at WDW and a 7-night western on the Fantasy; once they found out about the VGT all of a sudden I was getting two weeks on the classic ship with no parks. It was like a dream come true! (I hate lines and crowds.) We've been saving up air miles and because of the disembark in LA, only had to get one-way flights.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
That's awesome! I almost had him in my corner when I told him we'd be able to visit his brother in LA, but then the dreaded "how many nights" question came up and my happy cloud popped!
__________________
MeDH,DD15,DS6 DS4
offsite in 1988,AKL 5/04,POP 6/05,ASMu 12/05 with MVMCP, ASMo 9/06 w/ MNSSHP,4/09 AKL, 9/09 MNSSHP & 7nt E.Carib DCL w/ Tortola, 10/10 Poly w/ MNSSHP, 10/11 POFQ w/ MNSSHP, 5/12 DCL Fantasy W. Carib and AKL/MK, 05/13 BC
disneymagicgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 08:15 PM   #124
disneymagicgirl
Been there, Done that, Going back!
 
disneymagicgirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Franklin, TN
Posts: 3,773

Just checked...still no *GT rates for Dream/Fantasy sailings for March or April. Some dates are quite full, others not.
Let me know if I missed any promotions that I need to add to the first post.
__________________
MeDH,DD15,DS6 DS4
offsite in 1988,AKL 5/04,POP 6/05,ASMu 12/05 with MVMCP, ASMo 9/06 w/ MNSSHP,4/09 AKL, 9/09 MNSSHP & 7nt E.Carib DCL w/ Tortola, 10/10 Poly w/ MNSSHP, 10/11 POFQ w/ MNSSHP, 5/12 DCL Fantasy W. Carib and AKL/MK, 05/13 BC
disneymagicgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 07:40 PM   #125
s232271
Mouseketeer
 
s232271's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 125

I see this posted in the compiled list:

2013 MAGIC SAILINGS
Jan-April kids sail free most sailings (excl 3/9 & 3/23)
Jan 4
Jan 12
Jan 16
Jan 26
Feb 5, 2013
Spring Sailings- OBB gets 20% off rates plus regular OBC

regarding the last line, does that mean if we are sailing on the magic we can book another disney cruise onboard and get 20% off??
s232271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 07:56 PM   #126
disneymagicgirl
Been there, Done that, Going back!
 
disneymagicgirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Franklin, TN
Posts: 3,773

Quote:
Originally Posted by s232271 View Post
I see this posted in the compiled list:

2013 MAGIC SAILINGS
Jan-April kids sail free most sailings (excl 3/9 & 3/23)
Jan 4
Jan 12
Jan 16
Jan 26
Feb 5, 2013
Spring Sailings- OBB gets 20% off rates plus regular OBC

regarding the last line, does that mean if we are sailing on the magic we can book another disney cruise onboard and get 20% off??
Yes, but I don't know if it still ongoing. Maybe post a new thread to ask if that is still a current promo or expired.
__________________
MeDH,DD15,DS6 DS4
offsite in 1988,AKL 5/04,POP 6/05,ASMu 12/05 with MVMCP, ASMo 9/06 w/ MNSSHP,4/09 AKL, 9/09 MNSSHP & 7nt E.Carib DCL w/ Tortola, 10/10 Poly w/ MNSSHP, 10/11 POFQ w/ MNSSHP, 5/12 DCL Fantasy W. Carib and AKL/MK, 05/13 BC
disneymagicgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 09:30 AM   #127
dawne577
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 166

Yesterday a VGT rate became available for the 3-07-13 Dream sailing. I booked 2 staterooms at $480pp(1&2)/$315pp(3&4)
dawne577 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 08:06 PM   #128
s232271
Mouseketeer
 
s232271's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 125

Today VGT/OGT rates are available for Disney Magic out of Galveston March 1
s232271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 08:10 PM   #129
neg58
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,664

Quote:
Originally Posted by s232271 View Post
I see this posted in the compiled list:

2013 MAGIC SAILINGS
Jan-April kids sail free most sailings (excl 3/9 & 3/23)
Jan 4
Jan 12
Jan 16
Jan 26
Feb 5, 2013
Spring Sailings- OBB gets 20% off rates plus regular OBC

regarding the last line, does that mean if we are sailing on the magic we can book another disney cruise onboard and get 20% off??
No, there were certain cruises on the Magic that were 20% off. I think you could book those trips while on the other ships.
neg58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 11:09 PM   #130
Munkamamacallie
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 101

Quote:
Originally Posted by s232271 View Post
Today VGT/OGT rates are available for Disney Magic out of Galveston March 1
I just checked and there are not any listed now. I guess they go really fast huh? I need a good TA that will alert me of these things!
Munkamamacallie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 07:57 AM   #131
s232271
Mouseketeer
 
s232271's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 125

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkamamacallie

I just checked and there are not any listed now. I guess they go really fast huh? I need a good TA that will alert me of these things!
They r still there for 2 people....
s232271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 08:30 AM   #132
Munkamamacallie
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 101

Quote:
Originally Posted by s232271 View Post
They r still there for 2 people....
Oh, I had put in for 3. Thx!
Munkamamacallie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 09:17 AM   #133
disneymagicgirl
Been there, Done that, Going back!
 
disneymagicgirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Franklin, TN
Posts: 3,773

Quote:
Originally Posted by s232271 View Post
Today VGT/OGT rates are available for Disney Magic out of Galveston March 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawne577 View Post
Yesterday a VGT rate became available for the 3-07-13 Dream sailing. I booked 2 staterooms at $480pp(1&2)/$315pp(3&4)
Thank you, I updated the first post.
__________________
MeDH,DD15,DS6 DS4
offsite in 1988,AKL 5/04,POP 6/05,ASMu 12/05 with MVMCP, ASMo 9/06 w/ MNSSHP,4/09 AKL, 9/09 MNSSHP & 7nt E.Carib DCL w/ Tortola, 10/10 Poly w/ MNSSHP, 10/11 POFQ w/ MNSSHP, 5/12 DCL Fantasy W. Carib and AKL/MK, 05/13 BC
disneymagicgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 10:13 AM   #134
dawne577
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 166

Just wanted to update...as of yesterday the VGT rate was gone for the March 7th Dream sailing. My SIL/BIL were thinking of booking. What are the odds that it will show up again?
dawne577 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 10:17 AM   #135
luv2sleep
DIS Veteran
 
luv2sleep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Southern California
Posts: 4,740

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawne577
Just wanted to update...as of yesterday the VGT rate was gone for the March 7th Dream sailing. My SIL/BIL were thinking of booking. What are the odds that it will show up again?
Pretty slim.
__________________
luv2sleep is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:46 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: