Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Weddings and Honeymoons > Planning our Happily Ever After
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-07-2013, 09:26 AM   #31
tinydancr06
Mouseketeer

Hi! Joining in

I love your proposal story. What a surprise!

What your grandfather said about the dress is precious. So so sweet. Now I bet that dress will mean even more to you

Oh, and the dress is lovely! Love the sparkle

Check Out My Planning Journal!!!

tinydancr06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 09:59 PM   #32
Summer Daydream
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsmith

HAPPY NEW YEAR! (ps we'r gettin married next year!)

i feel ur frustration about not being able to book for another 6months, i'm the same cant enquire bout bookin till may this is gonna b a long 5months i jus wanna book it now! just think this time next year we'l be sayin i'm gettin married this year!!!!!

i like the white and blue flowers but i the ones wi the blue and purple in them. it depends on what u finally decide for the colour scheme if ur keepin it soft colours or if u want to add a splash of colour. now that i think bout it that splash of the purple would go perfectly with my sisters bridesmaids dress lol the shade of blue and purple r two of my favourite colours so naturally thats me fav out of the two bouquets.

also that dress is gorgeous! i think u may have posted it before as it feels like i'v seen it before but anywayz so sparkly its just gorgeous hope u like it as much when u have it on as u do in the pictures!

Debra
xXx
Hurrah for next year!!!! I'm torn because I love the softer colors and its going to be right around easter so the pastels will really work. But something keeps telling me to add the purple back in...this is why it sucks to plan so far ahead. I change my mind every other day! I'm sure I will talk to you on Facebook soon
Register to remove

Old 01-14-2013, 10:00 PM   #33
Summer Daydream
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinydancr06
Hi! Joining in

I love your proposal story. What a surprise!

What your grandfather said about the dress is precious. So so sweet. Now I bet that dress will mean even more to you

Oh, and the dress is lovely! Love the sparkle
Thanks for joining in. I love following your PJ. Your wedding is going to be beautiful.
Old 01-16-2013, 12:48 AM   #34
charliegirl76
Mouseketeer

Your grandfather sounds awesome and so sweet! I love the second bouquet of flowers with the pink and purple....so pretty! And the dress is beautiful....how can you go wrong with sparkly?!
Old 01-26-2013, 02:40 PM   #35
ariel_
Mouseketeer

Just got caught up on your PJ - how cool is your Grandfather? I had a nana who was the coolest and funniest person you could ever meet, she sadly passed away last year but I still laugh all the time thinking about the crazy shenanigans she'd get up to! Grandparents are the best

Love your floral photos - the brightly coloured one is amazing, especially with your beautiful coloured engagement ring. Can't wait for the next update!
ariel_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 08:21 PM   #36
Summer Daydream
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by charliegirl76
Your grandfather sounds awesome and so sweet! I love the second bouquet of flowers with the pink and purple....so pretty! And the dress is beautiful....how can you go wrong with sparkly?!
QUOTE="ariel_"]Just got caught up on your PJ - how cool is your Grandfather? I had a nana who was the coolest and funniest person you could ever meet, she sadly passed away last year but I still laugh all the time thinking about the crazy shenanigans she'd get up to! Grandparents are the best

Love your floral photos - the brightly coloured one is amazing, especially with your beautiful coloured engagement ring. Can't wait for the next update![/QUOTE]

Thank you both! I agree that you can't go wrong with sparkles! I do really like the flowers with the color in then. Ahh, too much time for me to change my mind.
Pop is awesome. I hope I inherit those genes when I'm older.
I'm going dress shopping in two weeks so hopefully I will have another update soon
Old 01-28-2013, 11:59 AM   #37
asunnysideup
Mouseketeer

Your grandfather is adorable!!

And I hope you love the dress when you try it on, it looks gorgeous!
asunnysideup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 09:09 AM   #38
FairytaleBelle
Mouseketeer

Hey!

As i already said on my thread, the proposal cracked me up aha, though i shouldn't laugh, id have probably reacted the same way

Fez is adorable in his little outfit!!

Those flowers are GORGEOUS !-The ones with blue and purple in particular though the white and blue are cute too.

I look forward to reading along, Happy Planning
FairytaleBelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 08:01 AM   #39
Summer Daydream
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by asunnysideup
Your grandfather is adorable!!

And I hope you love the dress when you try it on, it looks gorgeous!
Thank you so much!
Old 02-12-2013, 08:02 AM   #40
Summer Daydream
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairytaleBelle
Hey!

As i already said on my thread, the proposal cracked me up aha, though i shouldn't laugh, id have probably reacted the same way

Fez is adorable in his little outfit!!

Those flowers are GORGEOUS !-The ones with blue and purple in particular though the white and blue are cute too.

I look forward to reading along, Happy Planning
Thank you!
Old 02-12-2013, 08:05 AM   #41
Summer Daydream
Mouseketeer

Okay, so this is more of a question. I was thinking of getting personalized m&ms when I am in New York next month. I was going to get white ones that spell out, "will you be in our wedding" and put them in a bag with other blue ones and tell the person there is a message hidden in there. What do you ladies think? Both his family and my family love personalized m&ms and we give them as gifts often.
Old 02-12-2013, 11:11 AM   #42
FairytaleBelle
Mouseketeer

Coming from someone who hadn't even heard about personalised m&ms I think it's suchh a cool idea! And cute with the blue ones too- as long as they don't melt haha.
One thing, it's only little and may be only me and my English girl wording ha, but I don't know if I would get all of the words - then again a little challenge makes it more fun

Edit: it's been a long day (5pm here)... Having another look of course id get the words! My bad
Happy Planning !
FairytaleBelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 07:52 PM   #43
Summer Daydream
Mouseketeer

I decided to ask the girls with personalized m&ms. They are a common family gift and since I plan on giving it to them at Easter, they may think they are just an Easter gift. I hope they all say yes!! Well, they better, they are all my sister-in-laws!
Okay, so the biggest update is that I picked my dress!!!! I don't have the pictures on me, but I will post them on Monday. It's the complete opposite of the dress I fell in love with online, but I knew it was the one. I have never felt more beautiful than I did in that dress! The sales consultant went to order it and came back and said that it was discontinued and she can't order it! My heart dropped and the manager came over and said that we wanted to take the sample we could have it for $300. The sample fits perfectly so it was meant to be. My grandfather says that it was my grandmother looking down on me. He thinks she made sure I got my dream dress. I hope you are all having a great night!
Old 03-01-2013, 08:17 PM   #44
ShanaMouse
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Daydream View Post
I decided to ask the girls with personalized m&ms. They are a common family gift and since I plan on giving it to them at Easter, they may think they are just an Easter gift. I hope they all say yes!! Well, they better, they are all my sister-in-laws!
Okay, so the biggest update is that I picked my dress!!!! I don't have the pictures on me, but I will post them on Monday. It's the complete opposite of the dress I fell in love with online, but I knew it was the one. I have never felt more beautiful than I did in that dress! The sales consultant went to order it and came back and said that it was discontinued and she can't order it! My heart dropped and the manager came over and said that we wanted to take the sample we could have it for $300. The sample fits perfectly so it was meant to be. My grandfather says that it was my grandmother looking down on me. He thinks she made sure I got my dream dress. I hope you are all having a great night!
the personalized m&m idea is awesome! I was just looking into that online the other day as sort of like a wedding favor but i think the idea of asking people to be in your wedding that way is awesome! sort of like edible scrabble pieces
omg the price of the dress is incredible, what a great find!!
ShanaMouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 02:27 PM   #45
ncp17
disney bride to be

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Daydream View Post

Congrats on finding the perfect dress!! I love what your grandfather said; I'm sure grandma was looking out for you that day I was hesitant myself to look at dresses online just in case I can't find the exact one I know I'd fall in love with; so thrilled you found something that makes you feel absolutely beautiful- on your wedding day, you deserve it and always! Can't wait to see pictures! And thanks for your PJ- been great for ideas and insight!
ncp17 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: