Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Countdowns and Live Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-30-2012, 07:28 PM   #16
henry lutz
Mouseketeer

november honeymoon

congrats steeners we will be enjoying our honeymoon as well
nov 10 - 16
waiting for aaa to book
they are having a special sign up in oct ???
Old 09-03-2012, 02:43 PM   #17
Blessed_wth_Triplets
DIS Veteran

Count us in! Just back from a great trip but we need a break from the August heat....and I've always wanted to see Disney decorated for the holidays. We are looking at the week after Thanksgiving....praying for free dining as that's the only way this trip will happen!
Blessed_wth_Triplets is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-03-2012, 05:08 PM   #18
megveg
Drink up me hearties, yo ho!

Im also on the October thread, but since I'm figuring the end of Oct into Nov Ill jump in here too. I'm also debating getting an AP and booking the end of November for my birthday (11/20) Little crazy, but sunny FLA is better than snowy MA in November :P

"Some days you eat the bear,
some days the bear eats you,
but always dress for the hunt!"
KUNGALOOSH!

Past Trips: 5/96' Offsite with Family
11/05' With my highschool Choir -ASMu
5/08' Graduation Trip - Shades of Green
5/09' Memorial Week Trip - Poly
Nov 2014: Homestead for NASCAR + a lil Disney/UO
megveg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 05:55 AM   #19
FigmentChick
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by megveg View Post
Im also on the October thread, but since I'm figuring the end of Oct into Nov Ill jump in here too. I'm also debating getting an AP and booking the end of November for my birthday (11/20) Little crazy, but sunny FLA is better than snowy MA in November :P
Looks like you & I will be there about the same time. Our family is checking in on October 31st. We love that time of year because of the food & wine festival (we love, love, love trying new foods!) and the decorations. We normally travel one week earlier, but I really want to see some Christmas decorations this next trip!

Welcome!

Mar 2006 & Oct 2007 - off-site
Oct 2009 & Oct 2011 - POR, Oct 2013 - OKW
FigmentChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 12:28 PM   #20
AndiSlamberg
Mouseketeer

Planning our Disney wedding for Nov 8/13 and then a Disneymoon!
AndiSlamberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 12:48 PM   #21
FigmentChick
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndiSlamberg View Post
Planning our Disney wedding for Nov 8/13 and then a Disneymoon!
Congratulations!!! I have always wanted to renew our vows in Disney, but it never quite works out. It's all good, though....I can't fault a hubby that indulges my whims every other year.

So, where will your wedding be? How many guests will be coming (I always wonder how many people actually show up for "destination" weddings)? Are you going to have the carriage? (yes, I have actually seen that....on our first trip - oh, and they had fireworks, too!)

Welcome!!!

Old 09-22-2012, 10:07 PM   #22
shopgirl78
Mouseketeer

We have already booked BC in November 2013. So excited but it seems soooo long off. Really excited to see all the Xmas decorations. It will be my first time during this season. We are booked 11/22-11/27. I know it will be busy but it was in March also and we survived. I am taking my kids out of school (and me out of work in a school) for 2 days~ they don't know that yet and probably will not like it but we booked before I got the job...looking forward to making ADRs. I am also excited all will be a little older and perhaps can do more (mine will be 8, 6 and almost 4)...
March 2015 DCL/AoA

8 years 6 years 4 years
shopgirl78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 04:03 PM   #23
AndiSlamberg
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FigmentChick View Post
So, where will your wedding be?
Hopefully it will be at Sea Breeze Point, on the Boardwalk! We're having an escape wedding so our plans aren't "official" until 9 months before the wedding!

Quote:
How many guests will be coming (I always wonder how many people actually show up for "destination" weddings)?
With the package we're getting we can have 18 guests plus the bride and groom for a total of 20 people. However, if you want to go to the next package you can have as many people as you want. We just want to keep it to our close family. Also when you do an Escape wedding they give you, floral, photography, a violinist, transportation, a cake, and free annual passes for the bride and groom! (the ap's come with any Disney wedding though)
Quote:
Are you going to have the carriage? (yes, I have actually seen that....on our first trip - oh, and they had fireworks, too!)
No we won't be doing the carriage haha, it's not our style but, we will be doing an in park bridal photoshoot!! We just haven't decided which parks yet!

Also we are super excited! I found out all the information about Disney weddings thanks to the Dis! I've met a great bunch of past/present Disney Brides and folks just like yourself! So awesome!
AndiSlamberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 03:21 PM   #24
RVinMomma
Mouseketeer

We will be at the Fort November 24- December 7!! We have never been during the holidays and are really looking forward o the decorations.

RVinMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 04:26 PM   #25
mommy2mb
Mouseketeer

We are booked for November 30th- Dec 6th at AOA- Finding nemo suite. So excited to try the AOA family suite!

mommy2mb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 04:40 PM   #26
FigmentChick
DIS Veteran

I wanted to do the AoA, but it was more expensive for a family suite than it was for a room at POR, so we decided to stay with our "home" resort. Besides....if they offer FD, I'll be able to get the regular plan instead of the quick-service. :D

Old 10-06-2012, 04:50 PM   #27
sjs314
"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever" Walt Disney

I know I want to go back for F&W in 2013 just not sure when yet but thinking end of Oct, Beginning of Nov depends if there is a BB when we go this Nov/ Dec
And what the dates are so for now I am in with you here

Shawn 1/9/70-2/13/12
Jason 8/21/79-7/15/09
Sheila
sjs314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 04:51 PM   #28
figmentswife
One little spark will light your fancy

Well, It looks like I am in with you FigmentChick- Didn't we do this already last October???? - Anyways, looks like we will be doing Thanksgiving at Disney next year b\c DD doesn't want to miss much school and I am NOT going in the summer. It's hot enough at home during the summer, I sure don't want to be walking parks in that heat. So Thanksgiving it is. We will leave home Nov. 20 and return home on Nov 29 or 30th.
figmentswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 07:00 PM   #29
lmc318
I have dreams like you, no really! Just much less touchy-feely. They mainly happen somewhere warm and sunny....

Woohoo! Count me in as a former October 2011 groupie now doing November 2013! We're doing a big family trip - formerly called a grand gathering. Thinking about either the week of Nov. 4 or the following. Depends on what the family decides. We won't officially book until January or so. It's a special trip because I was diagnosed with cancer of an unknown primary in July and I'm planning this trip as a survivors trip. Just had my first scan after starting chemo and the treatment is working, so it's definitely something to be happy about and a cause for celebration! I'll never be cured, but if I can kick this thing into remission I'd be the happiest person in the world. This trip gives me something to plan for, so it's been good for me. That and my 4yo DD are my reasons for fighting like I do! I will not miss more trips to Disney with her!!!

We can't decide between BW or FWL right now. We may even wind up back at Poly, since it was sooooooo convenient. I really want to do FWL at xmas but the transportation is all buses except the boat to MK and with a then 5yo, I don't know that I want to do that. BW is great for Epcot and HS, but with Celiac disease, not having in-resort dining may be a problem for me. Poly was great last time, but it's not the nicest decorated for xmas and it was sooo expensive. I'd love to stay at Contemporary but for some reason the standard view rooms are never available in November. I don't get it. Anyway, once we figure out who in the family is going, we'll make a decision on resort.

Soooooo excited! Woohoo!!!!!

lmc318 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 07:13 PM   #30
figmentswife
One little spark will light your fancy

Hello again.... Sorry about the cancer ( hugs) but it sounds like you have a great attitude and dr.s so you can plan away. I can only guess that planning and thinking about your trip helps during treatments.

We will more then likely stay at Pop again. I also have celiacs and they fed me very well this past April. So I am scared to stay anywhere else.... Yep the chefs were that awesome. I was considering doing regular dining plan this time but again.... The chefs at Pop were so good we may not. Ugggg deciding on these things is so tuff.
figmentswife is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
november 2013, november vacation, trip thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: