Ths DIS is a great place to ask Orlando Stroller rental questions and share tips.
Orlando Stroller Rentals is your #1 place to rent a high-end stroller to use during your family vaction to the Orlando area.  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Families
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-18-2012, 09:54 PM   #1351
jessica52877
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by goteamwood View Post
DO you mean like a vertical post instead of the horizontal one that the thread is usually on? Or do you mean something that goes onto the actual thread spool? I have a mesh thing that was supposed to go around the thread, I never use it. It's like a hairnet.
No, the thread goes on and this you put this little plastic piece on. It is round and usually there are a couple of different sizes. You put it right on after the thread. Let me see if I can find a picture. If not I'll snap one.

Ebay ID - Jessica52877
jessica52877 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 09:57 PM   #1352
jessica52877
DIS Veteran

Sorry, copied it from facebook so it is large! The white round thing should hopefully solve all the issues.

Ebay ID - Jessica52877
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-18-2012, 10:00 PM   #1353
goteamwood
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessica52877 View Post

Sorry, copied it from facebook so it is large! The white round thing should hopefully solve all the issues.
Nope. I use that. it still gets all tangled up somehow. and it is not always the back same end. I just need to get a dremmel and sand down all my spools. Which is a completely reasonable thing to spend time on, right?

goteamwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 10:04 PM   #1354
jessica52877
DIS Veteran

Do you think the thread isn't wound right or can you see it actually catching on the spool? Mine couldn't possibly catch using that thing, the thread can't physically hit it.

Ebay ID - Jessica52877
Old 10-18-2012, 10:07 PM   #1355
goteamwood
DIS Veteran

Oh, and I forgot, I whipped this up today too. (and by me, I mean almost entirely my PE770)

My mother-in-law has harped on me for months about not having a proper business card holder. Because in the scheme of my life, this is a truly important detail? Anyway, I found a freebie, in the hoop Monogramed one which took all of 15 minutes. Check that off the list.

Link. if you want it. Not affiliated, just found it in a google search and thought I would share.

Old 10-19-2012, 06:05 AM   #1356
love to stitch
Mouseketeer

Quote:
The thread has rough burrs on both ends. It is really frustrating. I was disappointed in the service too, I guess I just sort of expect more. But I don't have time to deal with it right now.
I think once the trip is over and I have a minute to think I will just send it back and get the larger cone-shaped spools. Which, to be honest, is sort of what I thought I was getting. I will suck it up and pay the restock fee and consider it a rental for the thread I used. Maybe I should send along a bill for the half-dozen needles and the 2 t-shirts that I wrecked?

I don't think I can appropriately thank/blame you all for my ridiculous addiction to making sure my kids are the cutest dressed tots in the all of Disney World next week when we go. Because I just got a reservation for 'ohana breakfast, and thought I would regret it if I didn't make outfits, I came up with this today. Of course the other shirt needs the applique and the other shorts need assembly. I did try, rather unsuccessfully, to add to the easy-fits to spice it up a little... the pocket is WAY too high, I had it double-sewn before I ironed down the waist casing. Also the little leaf applique thing (which is like on Lilo's dress.) I did by hand appliqué and on this particular pair I had it upside down and thought I was putting it on the leg not the hip... but I really like the shirt, that little strip of corresponding fabric added a little to the ensemble.

You can see in the 2nd picture just how bad the pocket is. Oh well. Live and learn, right? Of course the second pair I have already appliqued the leaf and added the pocket. I did just a zig zag on the edges of the pocket, to sort of match the zig zag on the applique and on the stripe.

My mother in law is coming for the weekend, she emailed me this morning to tell me to plan to sew all day Saturday and she will entertain my children. Nothing is better for my productivity than completely ignoring my kids!
Quote:
Oh, and I forgot, I whipped this up today too. (and by me, I mean almost entirely my PE770)

My mother-in-law has harped on me for months about not having a proper business card holder. Because in the scheme of my life, this is a truly important detail? Anyway, I found a freebie, in the hoop Monogramed one which took all of 15 minutes. Check that off the list.

Link. if you want it. Not affiliated, just found it in a google search and thought I would share.
That is a very cute outfit and I really like the card holder too.

love to stitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 07:27 AM   #1357
tinkbell13
Mouseketeer

So many cute outfits have been posted lately. Really makes me wish we had a trip planned.

Quote:
So here's a thing: I bought a bunch of thread, I think an assortment of 30 or so from thread art based on a recommendation on the last thread. I have some of theirs in large cones, but this was smaller spools. And so far almost every one of them has a burr or sharp edge or little plasticky bit sticking out the end that snags and screws up the tension and causes the needle to flex and then break. I emailed them about it but got a not too concerned response that I could return it with a restocking fee. (Annoyed)
I've tried clipping and filing the rough spots, though it irritates me to no end since I don't think that should be a step I have to do, but the issue persists. Any other ideas? Maybe after my trip I will pack it up and pay the restocking fee and buy thread someplace else.
Oh, how I feel your pain with their thread. I've had the same problem with burrs on the spools and used an old nail file to sand them out. That seemed to help but I'm still not happy with their thread. I have issues with it looping coming off the spool and either catching on the part of the bobbin winder behind the spool or wrapping around the bottom of the spool, then tightening and snapping needles or snagging the shirt. I also find certain colours seem to shred more than others. I have to watch the machine constantly when I use their thread. I have a couple of spools of another brand of thread that I bought locally and they never give me any trouble. Except for the fact that they are $$$$ and have very few colour options, I'd use them exclusively.

Btw, I love all the outfits you have made for your boys! They will certainly be the best dressed ones in WDW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleEars View Post
I am sorry that you had problems with the thread. I have been very happy with the thread I got from Marathon last year.
Did you get your thread from Marathon in Canada or the US? I was thinking of trying this thread since I have had so many issues with the others I have.

Off-site: 1977 - 1983, 1985 (family trips as a kid)
All Star Movies: 2008, 2012
tinkbell13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 08:02 AM   #1358
goteamwood
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkbell13
So many cute outfits have been posted lately. Really makes me wish we had a trip planned.

Oh, how I feel your pain with their thread. I've had the same problem with burrs on the spools and used an old nail file to sand them out. That seemed to help but I'm still not happy with their thread. I have issues with it looping coming off the spool and either catching on the part of the bobbin winder behind the spool or wrapping around the bottom of the spool, then tightening and snapping needles or snagging the shirt. I also find certain colours seem to shred more than others. I have to watch the machine constantly when I use their thread. I have a couple of spools of another brand of thread that I bought locally and they never give me any trouble. Except for the fact that they are $$$$ and have very few colour options, I'd use them exclusively.

Btw, I love all the outfits you have made for your boys! They will certainly be the best dressed ones in WDW.

Did you get your thread from Marathon in Canada or the US? I was thinking of trying this thread since I have had so many issues with the others I have.
I'm glad I'm not the only one. The larger cones I've never had trouble with thankfully. But now that you say that about the thread coming off I picked up a spool and a snarl of thread slipped off.

Thanks for the kind words on my boys' new wardrobe. I think we are all going to have a blast!

Old 10-19-2012, 09:20 AM   #1359
dianemom2
DIS Veteran

Quote:

My mother in law is coming for the weekend, she emailed me this morning to tell me to plan to sew all day Saturday and she will entertain my children. Nothing is better for my productivity than completely ignoring my kids!
Those are some cute outfits even though the pocket is too high. With the shirt on, nobody else will know. It is hard to figure out where to put them the first time you do them. I used a pair of easy fit shorts I'd already made to play around with the pocket placement.

Hooray for your MIL! My in laws are awesome like that too. I always hear other people complaining about their in laws but mine are wonderful. I love hearing happy in law stories.

Quote:
DO you mean like a vertical post instead of the horizontal one that the thread is usually on? Or do you mean something that goes onto the actual thread spool? I have a mesh thing that was supposed to go around the thread, I never use it. It's like a hairnet.
It is called a thread cap. My sewing machine came with them in two different sizes. One size for the cones of thread and one size for the wide spools. They do make it so that your thread doesn't touch the spool so there is no chance for it to get stuck on a burr. Maybe you can find some that fit your machine??

Quote:
Very cute!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkbell13 View Post
I just bought Marathon thread for the first time when I went to the Sewing Expo a couple of weeks ago. I am pretty happy with it so far. They had some cool stuff too like Glow in the Dark thread and thread that changes color in the sunlight.

dianemom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 09:33 AM   #1360
pyrxtc
Married 10-5-02
The inside of the Tangled clothes are not that pretty

I like the Stitch outfit. really cute and I don't think anyone will notice the pocket is off unless he has something sticking out of it. The card holder is cute and looks easy too. I like the simple monogram.

I would be really mad if all my thread I bought had burrs and would not be filing it down and would be calling my credit card company to let them know that item was definitely not as received and that the company is refusing to give me all my money back.

This has been a crazy week. My mother's costume is done. I made fuzzy pom-poms and used velcro on the back as requested and made the neck ruffle separate with velcro closure too. It is a little long but can't fix that now. Plenty of room for thicker clothes underneath for our cold NE halloweens. We had snow last year. A few too many images but I am proud of how nice my rolled hems came out and it all looks so clean. The colors are correct in the 2nd pic. I also made a bag to go with the costume for handing out candy from. I cut everything out on Tuesday, and got it done last night except for the bottom of the bag which I did this morning while my kids were getting ready for the bus.

I used this pattern.

Now I have a dress to make for my friends daughter and hopefully I can get it all done done today between laundry and dishes. It doesn't have much to it so I think I can do it. I hope the headache I had yesterday doesn't come back.

I really do need something to keep me busy in my brain. My DH is in CA right now getting ready to fly home after a big interview he had yesterday. If he gets the job, then we are moving. We still don't know where the job will be. The two main places are Mountain View, CA or Dallas, TX. The two places couldn't be more different and I don't know anyone in either place. I am torn which place I want the job to be. We could live better in TX but DH's grandmother doesn't live far from Mountain View. He visited with her last night for the first time in 18 years and she wants us out there. CA is just so very expensive to live. Ugh... moving from a town of less than 2,000 in NH mountains to either place will be hard. My brain is on overload.....
Old 10-19-2012, 10:18 AM   #1361
LilLisaLou
Mouseketeer

I have an embroidery question. My boss has a Janome embroidery machine that she's only used once. She's said I could borrow it but that she doesn't have any thread. She brought a spool of the thread her sewing store recommended: Amann Group Isacord ET.40. Other than her sewing store, I can't find them locally. Is that thread really that special? Is there a brand that I can get at JoAnn that is the functional equivalent? Thanks!!!
1994 - EuroDisney (That's what it was called then) 2000 - WDW (off-site) 2006 - WDW (off-site) Oct 2008 - WDW/AKV (our 1st DVC trip) for F&W and DCL 2012 - WDW/AKV for Thanksgiving! 2014 - Big Birthday, DCL, Princess 10K
LilLisaLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 10:56 AM   #1362
dianemom2
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrxtc View Post
I would be really mad if all my thread I bought had burrs and would not be filing it down and would be calling my credit card company to let them know that item was definitely not as received and that the company is refusing to give me all my money back.

I really do need something to keep me busy in my brain. My DH is in CA right now getting ready to fly home after a big interview he had yesterday. If he gets the job, then we are moving. We still don't know where the job will be. The two main places are Mountain View, CA or Dallas, TX. The two places couldn't be more different and I don't know anyone in either place. I am torn which place I want the job to be. We could live better in TX but DH's grandmother doesn't live far from Mountain View. He visited with her last night for the first time in 18 years and she wants us out there. CA is just so very expensive to live. Ugh... moving from a town of less than 2,000 in NH mountains to either place will be hard. My brain is on overload.....
I love the clown costume! It looks awesome! And the bag to go with it is wonderful.

Good luck with your husband's big interview. It sounds like either location for the job would be a huge change for your family. I'm sure that either way, it will be a big adventure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilLisaLou View Post
I have an embroidery question. My boss has a Janome embroidery machine that she's only used once. She's said I could borrow it but that she doesn't have any thread. She brought a spool of the thread her sewing store recommended: Amann Group Isacord ET.40. Other than her sewing store, I can't find them locally. Is that thread really that special? Is there a brand that I can get at JoAnn that is the functional equivalent? Thanks!!!
Lucky you! Being able to borrow an embroidery machine is wonderful! You can definitely buy thread at Joanns. I'm pretty sure that all the thread is on sale there for 50% off until tomorrow. I've bought both Sulky and Coates and Clark. Both of them work fine in my machine. Other people have had a few problems from time to time but some machines can be quite picky about their thread. If you miss the sale at Joanns, it is cheaper to order your thread on-line. A lot of people on here order from Marathon. Here is a link to their website:
http://www.marathonthread.com/

dianemom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 11:18 AM   #1363
smile5sunshine
Think of the happiest thing, it's the same as having wings!

Quote:
Something really crazy just happened here. We had an earthquake..... that doesn't normally happen in NH. It actually happened in Maine but was felt as far west as NY and as far south as CT and RI. My whole house shook.
Eeeek! Glad everything was okay but scary none the less!

Quote:

This has been a crazy week. My mother's costume is done. I made fuzzy pom-poms and used velcro on the back as requested and made the neck ruffle separate with velcro closure too. It is a little long but can't fix that now. Plenty of room for thicker clothes underneath for our cold NE halloweens. We had snow last year. A few too many images but I am proud of how nice my rolled hems came out and it all looks so clean. The colors are correct in the 2nd pic. I also made a bag to go with the costume for handing out candy from. I cut everything out on Tuesday, and got it done last night except for the bottom of the bag which I did this morning while my kids were getting ready for the bus.

The clown costume came out cute. I think clowns are sort of creepy, but I guess that's why they work so well as a Halloween costume! HA!

GL with the job offers and deciding where to relocate. You will figure out the right place to be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miprender View Post

I did not feel anything here, but other parts of RI said they did. I never felt the one that hit us last year either, but I think my whole street is built on ledge.
What I am worried about is our house in Maine. We are heading there this weekend anyway so hopefully there won't be any damage.
Praying your house in Maine is fine!

Quote:
Originally Posted by strega7 View Post
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! I am working on turning a couple of DS old jeans into a skirt for myself, I am resisting the urge to applique a mickey on the front
Resistance is futile!

Quote:
Only 10 days until our trip, I did the online checkin this morning, this is really happening! I did whip up some easy-fit pants (man, those are aptly named, they were super easy, even though I have never made pants before!) to go with my boys' birthday shirts for Chef Mickey birthday breakfast the day we leave Disney. My husband thinks they look like pajamas, which I suppose they sort of do, but I think they will be adorable at breakfast.

So that officially marks the end of the kids' clothing for the trip. Except we were just invited for breakfast at 'Ohana with a friend and got a reservation so I am compelled to find some Hawaiian style fabric and make them some shorts or a Stitch shirt or something. No meal should go un-customized!

I am still chugging away on the adult shirts, I will post when I have something to show. I asked my husband what he would like and he asked for an X-Men polo... sigh. His reasoning is that Disney owns Marvel so it's a Disney property now. This week has been crazy, I have gotten 7 orders for custom shirts in addition to my self-imposed workload. I finally put my shop on hiatus so I don't have a mental breakdown!

10 more days!
These are very cute! The fabrics look great.

I am in the minority on here, but I don't really like the Easy Fit pattern. They do sew up in a flash, but I agree with your DH that they look like pj pants. Adding pockets helps, but they are just cut WAY too wide and that gives them the pj look. I ended up taking a good 2-3 inches out of the pair I made for our trip and I liked them MUCH better that way.

Quote:
When you say add pockets do you mean back pockets or like hand pockets (or both?)
I don't recall seeing them with pockets.
I think they will look super cute for chef Mickey and *maybe* the plane ride home that afternoon. But they might not be warm enough to land in Chicago! I think they will be great PJs though later on. I liked them so much that when I was at Joann today I bought 8 yards of cute polar bears in argyle sweaters flannel (on sale btw for $2.79/yard) to make pj pants for my sons, 5-year-old nephew and possibly my husband and me for Christmas. My mom, brother and nephew are supposed to visit from Colorado for Christmas so I think matching Christmas Jammie's are in order.

Back to the last few projects...
Oh and as for warmth, you can LINE THEM with flannel. See this tutorial for how to do it if you need some help: http://www.danamadeit.com/2008/07/tu...-a-lining.html

Quote:

So here's a thing: I bought a bunch of thread, I think an assortment of 30 or so from thread art based on a recommendation on the last thread. I have some of theirs in large cones, but this was smaller spools. And so far almost every one of them has a burr or sharp edge or little plasticky bit sticking out the end that snags and screws up the tension and causes the needle to flex and then break. I emailed them about it but got a not too concerned response that I could return it with a restocking fee. (Annoyed)
I've tried clipping and filing the rough spots, though it irritates me to no end since I don't think that should be a step I have to do, but the issue persists. Any other ideas? Maybe after my trip I will pack it up and pay the restocking fee and buy thread someplace else.
And GRRR, I would be so mad over the thread. I can't believe they won't give you your money back for a DEFECTIVE product!

Quote:
I don't think I can appropriately thank/blame you all for my ridiculous addiction to making sure my kids are the cutest dressed tots in the all of Disney World next week when we go. Because I just got a reservation for 'ohana breakfast, and thought I would regret it if I didn't make outfits, I came up with this today. Of course the other shirt needs the applique and the other shorts need assembly. I did try, rather unsuccessfully, to add to the easy-fits to spice it up a little... the pocket is WAY too high, I had it double-sewn before I ironed down the waist casing. Also the little leaf applique thing (which is like on Lilo's dress.) I did by hand appliqué and on this particular pair I had it upside down and thought I was putting it on the leg not the hip... but I really like the shirt, that little strip of corresponding fabric added a little to the ensemble.

You can see in the 2nd picture just how bad the pocket is. Oh well. Live and learn, right? Of course the second pair I have already appliqued the leaf and added the pocket. I did just a zig zag on the edges of the pocket, to sort of match the zig zag on the applique and on the stripe.

Eh don't feel badly that the pockets didn't come out this time. Placement can be tricky to figure out. I agree that it won't be noticable at all when they are wearing a shirt with it. I think the set is cute and LOVE that you used some of the shorts fabric there behind Stitch on the shirt. Really ties it in together!

Hurray for you MIL watching the boys while you sew!

Quote:

this is cute! Thanks for sharing the link.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sewmess View Post
So, your ILs made you ILL. . .sorry that's just the way my mind works.
Hee hee. See I have FABULOUS ILs (I know I am so blessed!) so it really stunk that our week was sort of wasted on the sickies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aboveH20 View Post
I'm wondering how long it will last because it was made from those T-shirt/jersey sheets that are fairly lightweight and mucho stretchy.

Anywho, since a picture is worth 1,000 words (sadly not $1,000) here tis.

WOW that looks great on it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianemom2 View Post

So my new baby arrived today. Isn't she beautiful?????

I got her unpacked today but she arrived very late in the day and I only got to set her up. Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to read the directions and get sewing on her. I am already behind on my projects.

In other good news, I picked up my Ellageo from the repair shop today. They were able to fix it. They said that they found a wad of thread in the upper threader. My thread must have started to shred and created a jam up there. Now I have to figure out what to do with the Ellageo. I guess I will probably try to sell her. It will be sad because she has been a loyal and trusted friend for the last 5 years.
HURRAY for the new machine. She IS beautiful! Glad she works well too. I hope you have a lot of fun playing with your new toy and figuring out how it works!

That's great news that the Ellageo was fixable! I hope you are able to get a good price for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by love to stitch View Post
We got home from our 3 days in Disney World last night and I'm trying to adjust to being back in the real world (that 4:30 alarm clock was really rough this morning). But we had a really great time and are talking about the next trip already, maybe a 1 day run in December to see the Christmas decorations.
Welcome back! Glad you had a good time. I too am trying to come up with a way to go and do a Christmas trip. The problem is that I think I need to plan for Christmas 2014!

Oh ANDREA where are you???? Please check in and let us know how you are doing!!!

DS birthday is on Sunday so I'm starting to work on his birthday outfit. I am going to attempt to use the Treasure Pocket Pants from the book "Sewing for Boys" and then applique a shirt. I'm REALLY hoping they turn out nicely.

Sunshine
smile5sunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 11:48 AM   #1364
goteamwood
DIS Veteran

My Stitch Model

I did get one kid to try on the Stitch outfit to make sure it fits. The shirts need to be washed, I hope they do shrink up around the neck a little. But they cover the flawed pants, which I am pretty glad about. He didn't want to take off his new Stitch outfit, even though it is 45 degrees and drizzling here.

I think the black pirate socks really complete the look.
(And boy howdy do I need to tidy up my sewing room!)

Old 10-19-2012, 09:06 PM   #1365
PurpleEars
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianemom2 View Post
I tried out the new machine today. It was sooooo great! I love that it cut the jump stitches and I loved the self threader. My eyesight isn't what it used to be and threading the needle is getting harder these days. Also, it is much quieter than the Ellageo.

Thanks! The new machine is great! I am pretty sure that I am going to sell the Ellageo. I can't really justify having two machines.
I am glad that you are enjoying your new machine. I may be able to get a new machine in March 2013 so I need to start looking at the options available.

Quote:

I like how your outfit turns out. I don't think anyone will notice the pocket until you point it out. I hope you will get lots of sewing done tomorrow!

Quote:

That's a nice card holder. Thanks for sharing the link.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkbell13 View Post
I got mine from the US as they were MUCH cheaper than the Canadian company. I had them ship to the hotel when I was down in Anaheim for a conference around this time last year. I am very happy with the thread that I got from them. I got their 50 most popular colour set and their 30(?) colour set with metallic thread. I haven't even opened half of them yet but I am sure I will use them over time.

Quote:

Now I have a dress to make for my friends daughter and hopefully I can get it all done done today between laundry and dishes. It doesn't have much to it so I think I can do it. I hope the headache I had yesterday doesn't come back.

Great job on the costume and the bag. I hope everything works out for your family regarding your DH's job and possible relocation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilLisaLou View Post
I would use machine embroidery thread (I prefer rayon over polyester). I actually quite like the Sulky thread though others had problems with it. I also use Gutterman thread with good results (because I can't get Sulky thread at home).

Quote:
Originally Posted by smile5sunshine View Post
I am in the minority on here, but I don't really like the Easy Fit pattern. They do sew up in a flash, but I agree with your DH that they look like pj pants. Adding pockets helps, but they are just cut WAY too wide and that gives them the pj look. I ended up taking a good 2-3 inches out of the pair I made for our trip and I liked them MUCH better that way.

DS birthday is on Sunday so I'm starting to work on his birthday outfit. I am going to attempt to use the Treasure Pocket Pants from the book "Sewing for Boys" and then applique a shirt. I'm REALLY hoping they turn out nicely.

Sunshine
It's interesting that you thought the Easy Fits are too wide. I had the opposite problem in the adult version - DH complained they were too narrow. I had to scrap one pair of Easy Fits and go back to the Simplicity pattern that I had used for the last 10+ years (which is ok as long as he stays the same size). At least the material got repurposed into burpies for a baby shower gift.

I can't wait to see the birthday outfit for your DS!

Quote:
I did get one kid to try on the Stitch outfit to make sure it fits. The shirts need to be washed, I hope they do shrink up around the neck a little. But they cover the flawed pants, which I am pretty glad about. He didn't want to take off his new Stitch outfit, even though it is 45 degrees and drizzling here.

I think the black pirate socks really complete the look.
(And boy howdy do I need to tidy up my sewing room!)

The outfit looks even better worn. I am glad that he likes it and refuses to take it off!

Our Disney trips:
May 2006 - All Star Music
Jan 2007 - Pop Century
Jan 2008 - Pop Century // Sept 2008 - Pop Century (Free Dining!)
May 2009 - Coronado Springs // Oct 2009 - Coronado Springs (Free Dining again!)
Feb 2010 - Port Orleans French Quarter // Aug 2010 - Coronado Springs (Free Dining, round 3!)
Apr 2011 - Disneyland - Hilton Anaheim // Aug 2011 - Coronado Springs (Free Dining #4)
Feb 2012 - Disneyland - Ramada Plaza // Aug 2012 - Coronado Springs (Free Dining #5)
Dec 2013 - Port Orleans French Quarter (Free Dining #6)
PurpleEars is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: