Ths DIS is a great place to ask Orlando Stroller rental questions and share tips.
Orlando Stroller Rentals is your #1 place to rent a high-end stroller to use during your family vaction to the Orlando area.  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Families
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-09-2013, 08:31 PM   #3046
kellygirl2
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by goteamwood View Post
Since they posted that they received them, I thought I would share the Thing 1 and Thing 2 shirts I made for Jacobs WDW MAW trip big give. Things 1 and 2 are near and dear to me since I feel like I live with them every day in my twin boys. (I truly believe those characters must have been modeled after twin toddlers, no other creatures are quite as destructive!)

I loved how they turned out, and I have added them to my ever-growing list of two-dos for my boys. (To-dos x2.)

On a different and exciting note, we get to have a very smallish WDW fix in a couple weeks! Driving from Chicago to Florida to visit my father-in-law for the week, he lives near Ft. Meyers. Mostly it is just a visit-Grandpa trip, we do have one small outing planned on a pirate ship cruise out of Ft. Meyers I think my boys will love. BUT... I have a friend from College who lives in the Orlando area, so we are going to visit her on Friday and have breakfast at 'Ohana before we hit the road. It's not in the budget money- or time-wise to go to WDW parks, and it's spring break so it will be super busy, but we figured a little splurge on a character meal that the kids will love, maybe a RT on the monorail before we hit the road and then plan for our next trip back. (Breakfast at 'Ohana was one of our favorites when we were there before. OMG the potatoes were amazing!)
I LOVE your Thing 1 and 2 shirts. We bought a couple sizes from the Universal Store at the airport for our twins on our first trip and they are just about to outgrow the last set. Where did you find the applique? I would love to make new ones!!!

Yea for a little bit of Disney fun on your trip!

Kelly
kellygirl2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 11:07 PM   #3047
nannye
DIS Veteran

AHHHHHH I'm so stupid! I forgot the Joanns sale ended today I had over a hundred dollars of savings in my online shopping cart and I didn't order yet. I literally realized at 12:01.

So upset Grrrrr. I hope there is another sale really soon!

A July TRIP REPORT! V's Ultimate Birthday Surprise! with 99 characters and costumes galore! AKA OMG YOU HAVE A DRIZELLA DOLL! UPDATED FINALLY: April 8/13
July 2012, V and I at POR in a RGR
August 2011, V & I @ POP

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
nannye is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-10-2013, 11:20 AM   #3048
hey_jude
Mouseketeer

I can post these now since the Big Give recipients have received them:

Mickey Safari shirt and Easy Fit shorts with patch pockets for the 7 year old:

Mickey/Minnie Safari shirts for Mom, Dad and Grandfather - The grandfather's and grandson's match because my dad always loved to matching shirts/hats with my boys:

Tea Party skirts for the 4 year old twin sisters:

Judy

Dec 1972 - offsite visit to Disney World / Dec 1975 - offsite visit to Disney World / Mar 1993 - Dixie Landings / Aug 2008 - All Star Music / Aug-Sept 2009 - All Star Music, Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party / Aug 2010 - All Star Music, Bay Lake Tower / October 2010 - offsite visit to Disneyland, Mickey's Halloween Party / Aug 2011 - All Star Music / Aug-Sept 2014 - Caribbean Beach, Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
hey_jude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 12:14 PM   #3049
strega7
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooke789 View Post
I want to make something (easy) for my 2 year old b/g twins. The extent of my abilities is pretty much the iron on sticky stuff for fabric. So, with that in mind anyone have any ideas?

I was thinking the standard Mickey / Minnie silhouette with fabric cut to their heads (maybe a bow of another fabric on minnie?)

I'd also like to do a Donald / Daisy set but not sure how to do that. Not sure a silhouette would be recognizable!

Maybe one more set. Any ideas? I have a sewing machine but I'm not very experienced!
Do you have a cricut machine with a disney cartridge? If so, watch a tutorial on cutting out fabric on you tube with the cricut. Before I had my embroidery machine, I made a fish extender for a cruise and cut out all the lettering with my cricut and just ironed on. They look nice and turned out really well. I never thought about making a design for a t-shirt like this, but somebody on etsy was doing it, and they looked really cute. Just a thought...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hey_jude View Post

Mickey/Minnie Safari shirts for Mom, Dad and Grandfather - The grandfather's and grandson's match because my dad always loved to matching shirts/hats with my boys:

Judy
Really cute! Bet the loved them!

I love this thread! I love seeing everything that you guys make!
strega7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 10:24 PM   #3050
nannye
DIS Veteran

Looking for some advice! I am making a dress for Disney for a friends daughter fr her first trip to disney. I'm going to do a Simply Sweet with black and red polka dot alternating panels with white and I'll do appliquees on the white panels. My problem is I haven't got a clue which appliquees to do! There are so many out there. Anyone have any suggestions of ones you would do for a first disney trip dress? I think on the bodice I'll be doing a minnie head with her name on it.

Thanks TIA
Erin

A July TRIP REPORT! V's Ultimate Birthday Surprise! with 99 characters and costumes galore! AKA OMG YOU HAVE A DRIZELLA DOLL! UPDATED FINALLY: April 8/13
July 2012, V and I at POR in a RGR
August 2011, V & I @ POP

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
nannye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 11:15 PM   #3051
SixUnderSix
Earning My Ears

Hi Everyone. I'm not exactly sure if I'm asking this in the right place BUT here's the craft project I need help with (please note, I'm NOT crafty but I'm giving it a go).

Okay, my son is going on his Wish Trip - he's 2 1/2 and in a wheelchair. The wheelchair is bright green. I want to decorate his chair (saw a post about it in the DISabilities forum).

One of the ways I thought I might be able to do it would be to fashion like a spoke guard (think of it like a hubcap) that would go on the wheels and I could maybe put a large Disney Character or something like that.

I don't know if this is making sense - I can see it in my head...lol.

Any ideas on how I could do this - what material to use and how to put the character on there? I'm thinking Buzz Lightyear thanks to a lovely lady that gave me some character suggestions. I'm open to all ideas. Here's the best picture I have of his chair (and of course my cutie too). Thanks for any help :-). I've spent a long time looking through this thread and some of these things make me want to run to walmart and grab a sewing machine :-)

Nikki (age 9)
Mikey (age 8)
Christopher (age 6)
Previous Wish kid, Jake (age 3 1/2)
Samuel (age 3 1/2):
"Charming" - foster son (13 months)
SixUnderSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 12:11 AM   #3052
ivey_family
Mouseketeer

My weekly catch up. . Seems like Sunday evenings are really the only time I have to sit down with the Dis anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellygirl2 View Post
I got brave and attempted an Easter bunny Simply Sweet (still needs to be hemmed) and it is hanging very crocked on the hanger in this picture.

Kelly
Quote:
Originally Posted by dianemom2 View Post
I also wanted to share the outfits that I did for Trevor's Big Give. They received these outfits last week so I can post them now that they've gotten them:
Love these! My favorite outfits from this thread are always the black, yellow and red Mickey ones! I've got to do one one of these days!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Courtney829 View Post
I stumbled across this thread last week and was inspired. I haven't sewn in about 15 years but just finished my first little project for my daughter! I'm hoping that one of you can help me find a fabric that I've just fallen in love with. I cannot find it for sale anywhere. It's the Thomas Kinkade Peter Pan characters and quotes on cream. I'd post a link but I'm too new to. Has anyone seen it for sale somewhere?
I used that fabric a couple years ago. It is a dream to sew with, but as others said, harder and more expensive to find. I hope you are able to find some!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey_for_President View Post
My interpretation of Cinderella's pink dress! I am actually not done with it completely, but I had to try it on Viola today to fit the back and took some photos! I am so excited for her to wear it during our April trip!!!!

Aww! What a cutie! Love the dress, too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhStuffandFluff View Post
We had a fantastic trip in January this year!! Already can't wait to go back!! Thought I would share some of the outfits I completed for my DD6 and shirts for DS8. Thanks for looking!
Perry Dress
Everything is cute! Glad you had a great trip! My favorite pic is the family shot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynnanddbyz View Post

This is my new baby. Sorry for the delay in posting her picture. I had to wait for my husband and son to carry her upstairs for me. Then put her together and play a while. Below is what I used to try her out. Just a UFO I pulled out to practice quilting on. Please help me name her. My husband calls her money pit but I have nicknamed her big bertha but I dont like that. She is BIG and FAST. And truth be told she cost less then a cheap Walmart machine. I LOVE her. I just need more practice. Thanks for looking. Please post name suggestions.
Wow! She looks amazing! What about Big Betty or Big Barbara instead of Bertha?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianemom2 View Post
I just bought that pattern called Irelyn's Peek A Boo ruffle dress so I will have to keep that in mind when I plan out the dress I make with all those ruffles.
I bought that pattern recently, too! No time to try it yet. I saw a neat variation with the skirt turned backwards so the ruffles were in the back that I want to try one of these days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nannye View Post
Just wanted to Share... My friend asked me to make her daughter a Boo shirt and so I decided on a skirt as well. It came out cute! it is a monster (mike?) on the skirt. It's not a great picture I was in too much of a rush to take one (what else is new). It's the ruffled pop skirt, I love it!

Best of all Annabelle loved it.

Now my embroidery machine and I aren't getting along very well at times. It makes me nuts how it works perfectly fine one second and not the next.
I have come up with a name for it since it is so darn Tempermental! I'm calling it Temperance (or Tempy for short) Argh.

That is so cute! I love the fabric you used on the skirt! Perfect Monster's Inc pattern and colors!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VBAndrea View Post
Just dropping by with a quick

I only had time to skim back a few pages but wanted to say I saw some really neat things!

FLORA: Congrats on the new machine!!!! It looks awesome. Let's see, our RI mortgage will be paid of in a couple of weeks and our the mortgage on our house here only has two years left..... and the kids don't really need to go to college ever, do they?

I have signed up for a BG to get me back in the groove of sewing but today and tomorrow I still have a few things to tie up for our upcoming closing, but eventually I'll be a better participant here.

And I tried to get my dd to wear her Suess outfit to school this week and was told it was too babyish Well, at least she wore it a couple of times last year.

Oh, Andrea! Hooray that that house will be off your shoulders soon! We'll be glad to see more of you, too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SallyfromDE View Post
Is the towel desing yours? Or where can I get it? I'd love to make gifts of this.
It is not mine. I wish! It came from here: http://www.pickandstitch.com/.

So did the 12 month baby charms, btw, for anyone interested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleEars View Post
Thank you everyone for your congrats on getting Genie. The reason why we call him Genie is because he is DH's favourite character and he certainly creates magic! Genie can do up to 8x14 and he can stitch out a 5x7 design in about 30 minutes at 600 stitches per minute. He can go up to 1000 stitches per minute but he shakes the house too much when he is going that fast (my sewing room in on the 2nd floor). The best thing is that I can have him set up for the satin stitches and walk away (or work on my sewing machine) while he works on the satin stitches. I only come back to it when it is all done!

I haven't had much time to play with Genie lately as I lost my aunt very suddenly 3 days after getting Genie home. My parents, aunts, uncles, sister, and cousin were in town for the funeral. I am still doing quite a bit of entertaining this week so I don't have much energy to sew. Maybe next week...
I'm very sorry to hear about your aunt, Flora! I hope you get a chance to rest and then back to enjoying Genie soon!

Quote:

Judy
Everything is cute! I love that the Grandpa gets to match the boy! How fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SixUnderSix View Post
Hi Everyone. I'm not exactly sure if I'm asking this in the right place BUT here's the craft project I need help with (please note, I'm NOT crafty but I'm giving it a go).

Okay, my son is going on his Wish Trip - he's 2 1/2 and in a wheelchair. The wheelchair is bright green. I want to decorate his chair (saw a post about it in the DISabilities forum).

One of the ways I thought I might be able to do it would be to fashion like a spoke guard (think of it like a hubcap) that would go on the wheels and I could maybe put a large Disney Character or something like that.

Any ideas on how I could do this - what material to use and how to put the character on there? I'm thinking Buzz Lightyear thanks to a lovely lady that gave me some character suggestions. I'm open to all ideas. Here's the best picture I have of his chair (and of course my cutie too). Thanks for any help :-). I've spent a long time looking through this thread and some of these things make me want to run to walmart and grab a sewing machine :-)

What about a cardboard "frame" for the hubcap with twist ties or cable ties to attach it to the spokes of the chair, and then build up on that? I would then weather proof the cardboard with spray paint. Then paint Buzz on it, or do him from fabric, applique style, and attach him to a larger piece of fabric that you mount over the cardboard. Maybe do Woody on the other wheel? There are some people who makes appliqués into patches that could be glued on to whatever kind of frame you make, too. You can find them on etsy. Good luck, it sounds like a super cute idea!

So, all of the sudden, I'm super busy with orders for those charm towels! They are a hit apparently. I also decided to try one more craft show in May with the nursing covers and diapers covers I made last year plus any embroidered things I can get made between now and then. I'm planning a bunch of small, quick things like superhero masks and small key chains and zip wallets.

The other exciting thing is that the lady who told me about the craft show is a wonderful photographer who's done photos of my kids a couple times now. She found out I had ruffled diaper covers and all of the sudden, I'm trading her several pairs of them for a photo shoot tomorrow! She's also going to recommend me to her clients to get custom shirts, and pass out my business cards! Yay! (I hope this is ok to talk about!)

So I spent yesterday embellishing some diaper covers for her, both my handmade ones, and some pre made ones, too. Here's what I made:

The first three are for the photographer (plus some un-embellished ones) and the last one is for a new baby cousin born this week. I also sent the cousin a girl version of the 12 month charms. (I'd have to go down two flights of stairs and fire up dh's computer to move a pic of that to photobucket, and I'm too tired tonight. Maybe tomorrow. )

I really liked embroidering on the ruffles of my covers! It was super easy and I like the effect. I may have to try it out on a dress sometime. The pre made covers, not as much fun. They pucker super easily because they are two layers of fabric. I need to experiment on those a bit more, I think!

I hope you all have a great week!
Regards,
C.

WDW - Annually 1976-1986 with parents and sibs. * WDW - 1996 * WDW - 2002 * WDW - 2003 - SWW (ASMo) * WDW - 2004 - Got Engaged in MK. * DL - 2005 - First Anniversary trip. * DLP - 2006 - DL Paris! (NBC) * WDW - 2007 - Announced pregnancy. (CSR) * DL - 2010 - First trip with kids.. * WDW - 2011 - 3 kids and grandparents. (ASMo) * WDW - 2012 - 11/25-12/3 - Christmas Decorations! (CBR) * WDW - 2014 - 11/30-12/7 - Christmas Trip #2! (POR)
ivey_family is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 06:09 AM   #3053
love to stitch
Mouseketeer

Quote:

Judy
I love the tea pot skirt and everything else looks wonderful too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivey_family View Post
So I spent yesterday embellishing some diaper covers for her, both my handmade ones, and some pre made ones, too. Here's what I made:

The first three are for the photographer (plus some un-embellished ones) and the last one is for a new baby cousin born this week. I also sent the cousin a girl version of the 12 month charms. (I'd have to go down two flights of stairs and fire up dh's computer to move a pic of that to photobucket, and I'm too tired tonight. Maybe tomorrow. )

I really liked embroidering on the ruffles of my covers! It was super easy and I like the effect. I may have to try it out on a dress sometime. The pre made covers, not as much fun. They pucker super easily because they are two layers of fabric. I need to experiment on those a bit more, I think!

Regards,
C.
Those are adorable diaper covers.

love to stitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 06:13 AM   #3054
cogero
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by nannye View Post
Looking for some advice! I am making a dress for Disney for a friends daughter fr her first trip to disney. I'm going to do a Simply Sweet with black and red polka dot alternating panels with white and I'll do appliquees on the white panels. My problem is I haven't got a clue which appliquees to do! There are so many out there. Anyone have any suggestions of ones you would do for a first disney trip dress? I think on the bodice I'll be doing a minnie head with her name on it.

Thanks TIA
Erin
With those colors I think I would stick withClassic Disney Donald, Mickey, Goofy, Daisy, Pluto.

Etsy ID: ChiarasCouture2014 here we come... WDW, a cruise, F&G and more!!! Why don't we make this trip report about 2012 & 2013.
Christmas & My Happy Place Equals Perfection. - A Dec 2011 PTR
cogero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 08:22 AM   #3055
DMGeurts
Never open texts with the "Hand Sewn Button" attachment!!!

Quote:
Here is an apron skirt I made that goes over a pink petticoat dress. I actually copied it off of something I saw on Etsy (sorry)... but I was like... "I can make it cheaper." It is not finished in these pics.

After these photos were taken, I made two large pink rosettes and attached them in such a way to keep the top layer of tulle from riding up. I am going to make a matching hair piece. Not on the top of my list of things to do at the moment though...

I DID just buy a very well made dress off of Etsy recently. It had such a beautifully embroidered/appliqued Cinderella on it, I could not resist.

Super cute!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisNorth View Post
I might be inheriting my grandmother's old machine. It's a singer but I don't know what kind. It's in cold storage at the farm so haven't looked at it yet, but will this summer. Hopfuly I can get it fixed up and running.
Awesome! You will love it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by goteamwood View Post
Since they posted that they received them, I thought I would share the Thing 1 and Thing 2 shirts I made for Jacobs WDW MAW trip big give. Things 1 and 2 are near and dear to me since I feel like I live with them every day in my twin boys. (I truly believe those characters must have been modeled after twin toddlers, no other creatures are quite as destructive!)

I loved how they turned out, and I have added them to my ever-growing list of two-dos for my boys. (To-dos x2.)

On a different and exciting note, we get to have a very smallish WDW fix in a couple weeks! Driving from Chicago to Florida to visit my father-in-law for the week, he lives near Ft. Meyers. Mostly it is just a visit-Grandpa trip, we do have one small outing planned on a pirate ship cruise out of Ft. Meyers I think my boys will love. BUT... I have a friend from College who lives in the Orlando area, so we are going to visit her on Friday and have breakfast at 'Ohana before we hit the road. It's not in the budget money- or time-wise to go to WDW parks, and it's spring break so it will be super busy, but we figured a little splurge on a character meal that the kids will love, maybe a RT on the monorail before we hit the road and then plan for our next trip back. (Breakfast at 'Ohana was one of our favorites when we were there before. OMG the potatoes were amazing!)
Adorable!!!

Congrats on a little Disney fix!

Quote:
Whoa. All of a sudden I feel inspired. Seriously, girls... I am totally self-taught. I really didn't know the difference between "embroidered" and "appliqued" before I looked at this thread. I thought I was going to have to purchase an $800 embroidery machine to get those wonderful character images on an outfit.
I was under this impression too, until someone gave me the exact information. And the sky is the limit with hand applique - you can do anything, anytime, any size - you don't have to wait for a digitizer to make the file for you. Once you hand applique, you seriously never need an embroidery machine... The only thing I would EVER use and embroidery machine for is if I needed a font for something - but I've been able to get around not having to do that. Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cogero View Post
I am totally self taught. Some day I will tackle hand appliqué most likely not until after this baby is born though.
LIKE!

Quote:

Judy
Super cute!

Quote:

The first three are for the photographer (plus some un-embellished ones) and the last one is for a new baby cousin born this week. I also sent the cousin a girl version of the 12 month charms. (I'd have to go down two flights of stairs and fire up dh's computer to move a pic of that to photobucket, and I'm too tired tonight. Maybe tomorrow.

Regards,
C.
I really love the embroidered ruffles - I think you should try it on a dress, that would be soo cute!!! I think you should also sell these at the craft fair - I bet they'd do really well.

D~
DMGeurts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 11:10 AM   #3056
SixUnderSix
Earning My Ears

Quote:
What about a cardboard "frame" for the hubcap with twist ties or cable ties to attach it to the spokes of the chair, and then build up on that? I would then weather proof the cardboard with spray paint. Then paint Buzz on it, or do him from fabric, applique style, and attach him to a larger piece of fabric that you mount over the cardboard. Maybe do Woody on the other wheel? There are some people who makes appliqués into patches that could be glued on to whatever kind of frame you make, too. You can find them on etsy. Good luck, it sounds like a super cute idea!
I had no idea you could weather proof cardboard with spray paint - cardboard was an obvious choice but we know how much it rains and I had no idea how to make that work. I have spent too much time this am looking at etsy - no idea they had so many disney things - awesome :-)

Nikki (age 9)
Mikey (age 8)
Christopher (age 6)
Previous Wish kid, Jake (age 3 1/2)
Samuel (age 3 1/2):
"Charming" - foster son (13 months)
SixUnderSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 02:19 PM   #3057
cheer25mom
DIS Veteran

Quote:

What about talking to a sign shop about printing something on vinyl, and then cutting it out to fit? They could put gommets in like they do at the corners to hang banners and you could use those and cable ties to attach to the wheels. If they cannot do it, you can by vinyl at fabric stores to use for raincoats and such, and mabye you could use that as a base and do some kind of transfer? Can you apply the vinyl used on tee shirts to another piece of vinyl?
cheer25mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 02:58 PM   #3058
jillily
Earning My Ears

I am a long time lurker and recently jumped on the brother pe770 bandwagon. I have some questions that I hope someone can help with. I have figured out the basics of my machine and have started buying fonts and appliques. What I really want to do is applique a design and add writing like my DD's name or a saying. Do I need to get a computer program to create the layout? I've figured out how to add the fonts to my machine but I can only stitch out 1 letter at a time before adding the next letter. I would like to be able to do it all at once. Is there way to do this?

Thanks in advanced!
Jill

jillily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 03:02 PM   #3059
goteamwood
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillily
I am a long time lurker and recently jumped on the brother pe770 bandwagon. I have some questions that I hope someone can help with. I have figured out the basics of my machine and have started buying fonts and appliques. What I really want to do is applique a design and add writing like my DD's name or a saying. Do I need to get a computer program to create the layout? I've figured out how to add the fonts to my machine but I can only stitch out 1 letter at a time before adding the next letter. I would like to be able to do it all at once. Is there way to do this?

Thanks in advanced!
Jill
You do need software. Some options I tried out were sew what pro and embrid before ultimately buying embrilliance essentials. I use macs and that was the one that was native on the Mac. There's another that's a digitizing software that's several thousand dollars. I use the $150 EE and am really happy with it.

goteamwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 03:09 PM   #3060
kellygirl2
Earning My Ears

Quote:

I think what Cheer25mom suggested would be a good idea - that material they make signs out of would be light and it would probably be waterproof. I know we have made them make signs for a golf tournament with it - they might be able to cut it in circles for you. It would be light weight.

I know that the spoke guards my husband has had for his chair in the past were made of a light weight plastic with velcro to secure them. He has also used lightweight aluminum ones. You could probably order a set from TI to go with his wheels - but that might be expensive.

You could cut out characters on vinyl to stick on there - mickey heads would be easy. I know there is printable vinyl out there that you could maybe print other characters on but I dont know if it would stand up to the rain. Maybe thouse decals you can buy at target to decorate walls.

Just some thoughts
Kelly
kellygirl2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: