Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-18-2012, 05:44 PM   #31
MinnieSummer
DIS Veteran

I am happy for all of you but to me this just means that the AP discounts are never going to show up. Oh well.
Christmas at BLT-MKV 2010
Christmas at CSR 2009,
Christmas at WL Villas 2008
Christmas at SSR 2007
Christmas at GF 2006
Christmas at BWI 2005
Christmas at WL 2004
Christmas at CSR 2003
Christmas at AKL 2002
Christmas at CBR 2001
MinnieSummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 05:47 PM   #32
disneysmyhappyplace
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by njmom76
So excited to read this!! We checked into Poly today and there was no BB in our room, but I'll definitely call before we leave on Tuesday.
Just call we did not have a flyer in our room either. I just called figuring the worst thing they can tell me is that it is not available, but low and behold it was available! So happy!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Me DH DS DS DD
disneysmyhappyplace is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-18-2012, 07:00 PM   #33
AliceIn
DIS Veteran

No flyer in the room at AoA, but I got the bounceback for free dining. The dates are August 18 to September 28. I called today and did not get asked for a code. I am so happy!
AliceIn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 07:42 AM   #34
Paradise18
DIS Veteran

How many rooms can be booked with a BB? DH and I will be there is October and if this BB is available (or similar) I will go ahead and book for next year, but I'd also like to book a second room for another family that is planning to go with us - can I do that or can I only book one room for us? Also, does the BB only correspond to the time you are there- ie. will August- September FD be a BB option when we are there in October? Sorry for all of the ?s but I have never booked a BB before.

Last edited by Paradise18; 08-19-2012 at 07:48 AM. Reason: extra question
Paradise18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 11:45 AM   #35
TheRatPack
Under penalty of law this tag not to be removed except by the tagfairy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradise18 View Post
How many rooms can be booked with a BB? DH and I will be there is October and if this BB is available (or similar) I will go ahead and book for next year, but I'd also like to book a second room for another family that is planning to go with us - can I do that or can I only book one room for us? Also, does the BB only correspond to the time you are there- ie. will August- September FD be a BB option when we are there in October? Sorry for all of the ?s but I have never booked a BB before.
I've read you can book a room per each adult in your party. So you could book one under your name and one under your DH's name. BUT, if you book another room under your friend's name I don't think you'd have a problem booking 2 either. Would you be paying the deposit on both? I probably would try to book it under 2 different reservations and not tie the rooms together, that way if your friends can't go then you're not having to rebook and rearrange your own reservation to cancel theirs.

No one knows if the current free dining bounceback will still be there in October.....but those of us traveling in October are crossing our fingers that we'll also be offered a free dining flyer

TheRatPack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 12:04 PM   #36
Paradise18
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRatPack View Post
I've read you can book a room per each adult in your party. So you could book one under your name and one under your DH's name. BUT, if you book another room under your friend's name I don't think you'd have a problem booking 2 either. Would you be paying the deposit on both? I probably would try to book it under 2 different reservations and not tie the rooms together, that way if your friends can't go then you're not having to rebook and rearrange your own reservation to cancel theirs.

No one knows if the current free dining bounceback will still be there in October.....but those of us traveling in October are crossing our fingers that we'll also be offered a free dining flyer
Thanks for the info. If I can book the second reservation under my friend's name, I will, but I am fine with DH and I each booking a room and paying the $200 deposit per room. Follow up question to that though - if DH and I each have to book a room, when we check in can the CM re-arrange the people in the rooms so that DH and I can be in the same room and the friends in their own room? I can imagine it getting confusing as one of us would have a KTTW card that can't unlock our room door and trying to keep track of dining credits would be interesting.
Old 08-19-2012, 01:15 PM   #37
firechaser
Earning My Ears

Any discounts for October 2012
firechaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 02:48 PM   #38
PrincessShanShan
Mouseketeer

I booked a BB offer in April for Labor Day weekend (12 more days!). My b'day is in Sept., so we always go for a weekend to celebrate. We couldn't do the general public free dining offer because we are only staying two nights. With the BB free dining, is there a minimum number of nights? We'll be back in November and in April, so I'm sure there will be another BB with room discount if I can't book the free dining BB for next Sept.. Just wondering, and I hope my ramble made sense!
Disneymoon Dec. 2006 BWV & Cont. Atrium Club
~December 22~
Living our happily ever after
PrincessShanShan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 05:24 PM   #39
Nohal
DIS Veteran

We booked bounceback last year for 2 rooms. You can book a separate room under the adults that are in your room. We booked a room in my name and had my DIL name on my reservation, then booked a separate room under DH name with DS name on the reservation. After a few months we then changed the people so that me & DH were on my ressie and DIL & DS were on the other reservation. We were also able to change their arrival date to 2 days later and still keep the original package, also added DS2 to their room with no problem. You will have to leave a $200 deposit for each room. If you cancel within 45 days of check in you will get your deposit back in full.
Nohal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 08:07 PM   #40
jjmm
Earning My Ears

We are back home now but were staying at Saratoga Springs using points and did not have a flier. I pressed the info option on the phone and was 1st transferred to the wrong # but then routed correctly. I was asked my current reservation# and not a code. In the past I never had any fliers in my room even though they were not DVC reservations and I finally remembered to call! We were able to book a standard room at Pop and got QSDP free.
jjmm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 05:35 AM   #41
Paradise18
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nohal View Post
We booked bounceback last year for 2 rooms. You can book a separate room under the adults that are in your room. We booked a room in my name and had my DIL name on my reservation, then booked a separate room under DH name with DS name on the reservation. After a few months we then changed the people so that me & DH were on my ressie and DIL & DS were on the other reservation. We were also able to change their arrival date to 2 days later and still keep the original package, also added DS2 to their room with no problem. You will have to leave a $200 deposit for each room. If you cancel within 45 days of check in you will get your deposit back in full.
Did you have any issues at check in? I posted the same question on the Resort board and a poster told me that name changes for the lead on a reservation would not be allowed and would result in a cancellation of one of the reservations.
Old 08-20-2012, 08:40 AM   #42
BuzzandWoodyMom
You've Got a Friend in Me :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by firechaser View Post
Any discounts for October 2012
The CURRENT free dining promo/discount includes October 2012 dates.
BuzzandWoodyMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 03:54 PM   #43
Nohal
DIS Veteran

I haven't checked in yet going in Sept. Both reservations are linked to my name but all of the paperwork I have received have the correct names for each room. I have already paid for both reservations and there was never an issue with the changes.
Nohal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 05:35 PM   #44
njmom76
Mouseketeer

Just called from my room and was told there are no BB offers currently available. Hmmmm....

Me (37) DH (35) DD (6) DS (1)

Beach Club: August 29-September 2 2014 (mother/daughter)
SeaWorld: June 2014
Polynesian: August 2-9 2013
Polynesian: August 18-21 2012
Hard Rock Hotel - Universal: February 2012
Beach Club: August 2011
Off site: January 1999
Dolphin/CSR: December 1998/January 1999 (NYE @ Epcot)
Off site: 1977, 1980, 1987
njmom76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 06:00 PM   #45
Madformickey
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzandWoodyMom
The CURRENT free dining promo/discount includes October 2012 dates.
What are the october dates for next year?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: