Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-16-2012, 09:43 AM   #151
mystery222184
Mouseketeer

The Your Guide to the Magic booklet? We are here too but don't see anything. Can you tell me which page?? Thanks!

Summer 1998: {Grand Floridian} ~ Summer 2001: {Polynesian CL} ~ Spring 2010: {Grand Floridian} ~ Summer 2010: {Grand Floridian} ~ Christmas 2012: {Polynesian CL} ~ Summer 2013: {Grand Floridian SL} ~ Christmas 2013: {Wilderness Lodge CL} ~ Summer 2014: {Polynesian CL} ~ Fall 2014: {Yacht Club CL/Grand Floridian RPC}
mystery222184 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 09:51 AM   #152
mmouse50
DIS Veteran

I would like to know what booklet also. I just left and checked with 5 different hotels and all of them except POP century looked at me like I had 4 heads. I ended up calling the 8844 number and used the code listed here R90 and was able to get a bounce back for next summer at WL.

Pop century is still handing out the expired free dining brochure. All the others told me that there wasn't a bounceback being offered at their hotel. WL was one of those telling me that there wasn't a bounceback.
mmouse50 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-16-2012, 10:24 AM   #153
Tltorrez
DIS Veteran

I booked the Room Only bounceback for Oct 24-28, 2013 at BWV. The discount on a 1BDR and a Studio was 35%. I didn't see any flyers at BWV or AKV but I just called the number.
Tltorrez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 02:10 PM   #154
Cadyrose
Mouseketeer

Does anyone know if people have been successful booking after?

We just left and looked throughout our booklets at the GF and didn't see one but went into the vacation wanting to book for next year. If they verify our stay, has anyone been successful booking after leaving?
Old 12-16-2012, 08:57 PM   #155
Tltorrez
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadyrose View Post

We just left and looked throughout our booklets at the GF and didn't see one but went into the vacation wanting to book for next year. If they verify our stay, has anyone been successful booking after leaving?
Sometimes if there were problems, like the day the system was down. Doesn't hurt to try but usually you have to still be on site.
Old 12-17-2012, 06:30 AM   #156
TinkTatoo
Has a Tink tattoo on her shoulder
Hooked on Disney Cruises

We haves booklet called "Be our guest guide" it's a general info guide to the parks, dining, downtown Disney etc and there's a pull put section with the Bounce Back offer. I'll try and take a photo with the iPad and upload it if I can work out how to do it.

TinkTatoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 11:54 AM   #157
houstonmama
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nermel9 View Post
I really don't like that there are like, no December dates, if I go next year, that's when I was planning on going! Why is the whole 2nd week of December blacked out, is that Pop Warner week? I thought that was the first week of December? Ughhh...those dates are going to make planning kind of tough!
I feel the same way! Hope the dates change a bit but usually the GP/pin discounts mimmic the BB offers correct?

houstonmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 01:32 PM   #158
Tltorrez
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonmama

I feel the same way! Hope the dates change a bit but usually the GP/pin discounts mimmic the BB offers correct?
Yes. Dates sometimes become more restrictive as things fill up. But unless bookings are way down I wouldn't expect the dates to expand. That's why I'm glad to snag a discount for Oct.
Old 12-18-2012, 09:11 AM   #159
kt_mom
DIS Veteran

We stayed at BWV last week and I was able to book Oct 20-27 2013 at the Poly. I think it was 35% off. I didn't see anything in the room, I just called the number.
Old 12-20-2012, 02:02 PM   #160
bedogged
Choose parents that aged well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadyrose View Post

I don't know if they will allow you to book after you checkout, but I can verify that GF was awful about trying to book a bounceback. We had no flyer in our GF room either and stupidly I didn't remember to take the phone# or code so I dialed 0 from the room. The operator was very rude and told me that no offer existed. I told her after a heated discussion, that there was an offer and I even knew the dates and terms for it. She finally connected me with the reservation line and they were very helpful and connected me with the bounceback department. I was able to book WL for my desired dates.
bedogged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 04:00 PM   #161
maxiesmom
The Mean Squinty Eye Works Wonders

Glad to know I'm not the only one who had problems finding the bounceback, or booking it. I didn't see the bounceback in the middle of that booklet at all, another family member spotted it right as we were leaving to check out. Not sure why they are not putting it out on the table on a flyer for everyone to see like they used to do.

And then when I tried to book the bounceback the lady on the phone kept telling me that as I had booked the current trip thru a travel agent, I should really book my next one that way. It was as if I had to force her to book the reservation! Who ever thought there would be the day where you had to argue with Disney in order for them to take your money??

It was all very strange.
maxiesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 01:42 PM   #162
Tltorrez
DIS Veteran

Makes me really glad I called the number directly. I never even looked at the booklet. I just called the Bounce Back number and booked three rooms. It took a while for her to get it all set up but the CM was great.
Old 01-02-2013, 11:35 AM   #163
bellanotte10

I'm gonna go snag some!
I felt like the worlds most awkward ninja

Sorry if this has been asked before but Will the bounce backs continue up til late February? Or is there only a certain time or hotel where they're offered? I'd love to get a bounce back for my trip next fall when I go in feb.
Old 01-03-2013, 04:32 AM   #164
dreamcruiser
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellanotte10 View Post
Sorry if this has been asked before but Will the bounce backs continue up til late February? Or is there only a certain time or hotel where they're offered? I'd love to get a bounce back for my trip next fall when I go in feb.
I would also like to ask how long these Bouncebacks might be in the rooms? Our next trip is not until the end of April, and I am afraid they might be gone, or most dates taken.
dreamcruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 09:32 AM   #165
jdevine14
Earning My Ears

Sorry just some quick questions and hoping someone can help.

What is the current bounce back offer?

Can it be applied to a reservation already made?

Does is matter what resort you stay at to get the offer

And can you get a bounce back if you only stay one night.

We are going to for a night in February and then going again for a week in December.

Thanks for your help

Disdad14 on Twitter and Instagram!

Been to WDW over 15 times in my life!!!
jdevine14 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: