Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-24-2012, 01:52 PM   #91
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bridora View Post
Even with all the exploring we did, there was so much that we didn't get to do! We never saw even one show, although that may have been Davis' plan all along! There were many other things that we wanted to check out, but just didn't have the time to.

Time has a funny way of doing that, doesn't it? I'm the same way! My inlaws are really trying to talk us into an Alaska cruise, but that would most certainly mean skipping Disney that year. And you know how we feel about that!
We talked about a cruise to Alaska and even priced it out for 2013 but decided to wait until we can get two weeks off from work. That way, we can take a cruise to Alaska and then go to Walt Disney World later on in the year.

Our other plan is to take two weeks: Go on the same cruise we went on in May and then spend 10 nights at WDW. This going to Disney World for just a week is not our cup of tea. But that probably won't happen until 2014.

2014 trip report: Disney dangled the visual weinee and Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! Our two week adventure!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....6#post51642226

Last edited by mickeystoontown; 10-24-2012 at 02:23 PM.
Old 10-24-2012, 02:19 PM   #92
Bridora
DIS Veteran

On an island in the sun,

we’ll be playing and having fun

But before we get to that, let me give you a little background information. I think it was back in April when I first heard about the Castaway Cay 5k. I saw a picture on Deb Wills’ (of allearsnet.com) Facebook page of someone with a “Castaway Cay 5k” tshirt. I had been wanting to do a 5k, but hadn’t done one yet.

What better time or place for my very first one than on Castaway Cay?

That's when the googling began.

While I found several blog entries about people who had done it, I never could find anything that led me to believe they always, 100% of the time, held one of these for every cruise, but I was secretly hoping that they did.

In fact, I pulled out my iPod nano, which I hadn’t used much since getting my iPhone, made sure I had a good play list, and made sure the battery was charged, just in case. I packed my running gear, but somehow the tshirt I’d intended to wear didn’t make it in the suitcase either. It must have stayed at home with my hoodie! I was ready to possibly get to do the Castaway Cay 5k!

Fastforward to the Friday night I just wrote about in the previous chapter, the night of the Nassau day. That night we got our Personal Navigator for our Castaway Cay day:

Inside, this was on the schedule:

Woo hoo! It was on!

But of course, that meant waking up a bit early. That wasn't really too much of a problem for me since I don’t mind waking up early for a good reason. I wish I could just get up early and exercise everyday. For some reason, though, exercise doesn’t ever seem to be a good enough reason when the time comes on a normal day, but I digress. The rest of the family would be able to sleep a little longer and take their time getting ready. I planned to meet them back at the stateroom after the run.

The people interested in doing the 5k were to meet at 8:30 at 687, Deck 4, aft. I felt confident that I could find that. I figured it would be close to Evolution, where I’d gone the previous morning for the DVC thing. Plus, Davis & I had just walked through the area the afternoon before.

I went down to Deck 4 and into the first set of doors I came to, just like the morning before. I walked straight in and through every. single. club.

No 687 to be found. And that was the name of the place, not its room number on the door - I looked for that, too, lol!

I finally came across some other lost people and then we found the right place. Had I only looked to the right when I’d come in those doors I would have found the hallway leading to it. Apparently not all the clubs are linked!

There were already a handful of other people in there. I signed in and picked up a number.

They just had a stack of numbers there and would let you look through it if there was a particular number you wanted. No timing chip. I think there were 2 Cast Members there. After they’d gone over the particulars of the course, etc. and when it was time, they led us down to the gangplank and off the ship. We did have to have our Keys to the World to scan when exiting, but I was prepared for that one!

We gathered just in front of the ship and took a group photo with Runner Goofy who had shown up. He was ready to run, but unfortunately took off the wrong way and we had to go on without him. We then set off for the starting line, which was quite a ways away, right near the bicycle rental area.

No problem, though, the walk was a good warm-up!

The course went from the bicycle rental, down the path to the airstrip, around that bicycle loop, then down to the end of the airstrip where we turned around, repeated the loop, and finished back at the bicycle rental station. It was hot out there, even at 9:00 am, but I ran the whole way! And I got a pretty good time, too, even if somehow, my iPod was dead! Here’s a shot of the “official clock”, after I’d picked up and downed a cup of water:

And a shot of the “Starting line” with some other runners finishing.

I took my small camera and held it in my hand the whole way. There was a trunk for stowing items, but I thought I might want to stop and take a picture or two along the way.

I didn’t.

Here I am on the long walk back to the ship:

Woo hoo! We all got these “winner” medals.

My destination awaits!

I was swimming upstream at this point, going back to the ship. We had gotten off the ship before the general going ashore time, but that time had come now, and everyone else was making their way to the island fun. I got a several congratulations and heard a few kids say, “she won!”

I didn’t tell them any differently!

I met the rest of my gang in the stateroom. They were raring to go and were about to give up on me, I think! They had already been down to breakfast, which they said was a madhouse.

I wanted to grab something and told them to go ahead without me, but they didn’t want to leave me now that I was back. We stopped in Cabanas for me to grab a banana and maybe some kind of pasty before we hit the beach.

Our first stop was the snorkeling beach. That’s when I realized I’d left the vouchers behind in the stateroom. We waited in the short line and after a bit of confusion due to my forgetfulness, were issued our snorkeling gear which consisted of snorkels, flippers, and a bright vest like they‘re wearing here:

http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/cr...ipment-rental/

We found a couple of empty lounge chairs on which to stow our things, put on our gear and headed out into the water.

It took a bit for some of us to get used to breathing through the mouthpiece, for Luke especially. It’s not an everyday thing to breathe through one of those guys!

Once we were “ready” we hit the water. There’s a course to follow, if you want. Along the course are sunken treasures you don't want to miss taking a peek at. And the fish are everywhere! We saw lots of cool things, but we didn’t make it all the way around the course. It’s pretty far, and Allison was ready to head back after about 20-30 minutes or so. Luke and Davis weren’t too far behind and Davis said he about had to pull Luke back, he’d gotten so tired!

This is probably something we’d do again. And I’d recommend it for anyone interested in trying it out!

We hung out at our lounge chairs for a bit before deciding we were ready to change and go grab lunch.
2003-My 1st Trip to Disney!-All Star Movies ** 2004-Pop Century ** 2005-All Star Movies ** 2006-Caribbean Beach ** 2007-Caribbean Beach (without the kids!) ** 2008-Port Orleans Riverside ** 2009-Polynesian (we became DVC owners!) ** 2010-Bay Lake Tower**2011-Boardwalk/Beach Club**2012-Dream & Kidani Village**2013-Old Key West
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-24-2012, 02:29 PM   #93
Bridora
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeystoontown View Post
We talked about a cruise to Alaska and even priced it out for 2013 but decided to wait until we can get two weeks off from work. That way, we can take a cruise to Alaska and then go to Walt Disney World later on in the year.

Our other plan is to take two weeks: Go on the same cruise we went on in May and then spend 10 nights at WDW. This going to Disney World for just a week is not our cup of tea. But that probably won't happen until 2014.
I know what you mean! The shorter your time spent in Disney World, the less you get to do!

I hope we do make it Alaska one day. My grandparents taught school in Kake, AK for a while back in the 50s. Grandma always talks fondly of it. They had to move back to the lower 50 (landing back in Louisiana, by the way - Granddaddy was from Springfield) when Grandma was pregnant with my Mom. They were located in such a remote area, Grandma didn't want to chance giving birth there with no hospital close by!

Those are some ambitious plans, girl!
2003-My 1st Trip to Disney!-All Star Movies ** 2004-Pop Century ** 2005-All Star Movies ** 2006-Caribbean Beach ** 2007-Caribbean Beach (without the kids!) ** 2008-Port Orleans Riverside ** 2009-Polynesian (we became DVC owners!) ** 2010-Bay Lake Tower**2011-Boardwalk/Beach Club**2012-Dream & Kidani Village**2013-Old Key West
Old 10-26-2012, 01:45 PM   #94
RachelNinja
Sometimes I'd rather live in VMK than in real life!

Just read all of your updates! Ahhh, what a fabulous vacation so far! During that talk with Lou Mongello, he told us that Howard and I should eventually try a cruise, but there's always something holding me back (mainly the whole seasickness thing although the option of having the meds is kind of comforting!). Wish you had more food pictures, haha, I'm so lured by those!

Weird and Ninja Shout Out to You (Jan '15 TR in progress) // Mr. and Mrs. Weak Sauce Go the Distance (May '12 Disneymoon TR) // Delicious Indeed! (Feb '11 TR) // Saving Dole Whip Float Money (Feb '11 PTR) // Weird and Ninja’s Pre-Disneymoon (April '10 TR) // It's Better Than Stuffed Mezzaluna with Sausage! (April '10 PTR) // A DISer's Trip of Firsts! (Feb '08 TR) // The Flat Adventures of Weird and Ninja! (Living the Life Outside of VMK)

BLOG / INSTAGRAM / TWITTER - Msg me here if you want to follow
Old 11-07-2012, 10:17 AM   #95
Bridora
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelNinja View Post
Just read all of your updates! Ahhh, what a fabulous vacation so far! During that talk with Lou Mongello, he told us that Howard and I should eventually try a cruise, but there's always something holding me back (mainly the whole seasickness thing although the option of having the meds is kind of comforting!). Wish you had more food pictures, haha, I'm so lured by those!
Yeah, I'm not so good with the food pictures!

Cruising is different than what we normally do, but we had always been curious about whether we'd like it or not. Anything that takes time away from our Disney World vacationing is of course, not ideal, but other than that, we enjoyed the cruise!

There was one night when I took one of the seasickness tablets, but overall, it wasn't that bad. Of course, that experience will be different for everyone and there's probably no way to know until you're there how it will be for you. I felt like I'd had too much to drink more than sick to my stomach, but I tend to feel motion sickness in my head.
Old 11-07-2012, 10:28 AM   #96
Bridora
DIS Veteran

Chapter 15 - Castaway Continued

Wed heard we should go to Cookies Too for lunch instead of Cookies, as it might be less crowded at lunchtime since its further in the island. So, thats where we went. It was a buffet-style set up, and we easily made our way around the line and filled up our plates. The food was pretty good, if I remember right, but then again, maybe we were just extra hungry!

As our luck would have it, there were soft-serve ice cream machines there, too!

After wandering around a bit and checking out one of the nearby beaches, we decided wed go pick up our bikes and go for a ride. We had vouchers for our bike rentals, but I had left those on the ship as well. Once we had that sorted out, it was time to choose our bikes! The kids also had to pick up helmets, but Davis and I passed on those.

We started down the trail that Id run earlier that morning, so I made sure to point that out! We rode around the loop and then down to the end of the airstrip. The bike path continues on to the right at that point. We rode right behind some of the private cabanas. They looked so luxurious! Made me wish we had rented one, but, in reality I wouldnt pay that much ($500) just to rent one for the day. Although we did wonder if wed be caught trying to sneak in one of the empty-looking ones!

Somewhere along the way is an observation tower. We parked the bikes there and climbed up to the top where we were treated to a wonderful view of the island.

Kids at the top of the observation tower.

I was almost certain Id taken more pics during the bike ride. I know I was trying to use the video camera, too, though, so maybe not.

At the end of the bike path there is a gorgeous view of the water and a great photo spot. There were a couple of other families there when we arrived, so we helped each other out with family photos. Heres ours:

And heres some of the gorgeous surroundings:

While we were here some jet-skiers went by, playing out on the water.

Im not sure what time it was when we returned the bikes, but the kids were a bit on the tired side, so we decided to head back to the ship. We had left our big camera on the ship and I really wanted to take it back to the island and get a few good pictures. And I also really wanted some kind of souvenir from Castaway Cay. I think we had about an hour or so before sailing away from Castaway Cay, so we figured wed have plenty of time to do that. I grabbed the camera and we left the kids with instructions to stay in the room!!!

Was it worth it to fight the cruisers once again down that path, this time going into the island while everyone else was going back to the ship?

I thought so.

We took the tram in and I picked up a t-shirt from one of the shops. I didnt take a picture of it and I cant find one on the internet, either. Ill add a picture of it later.

Speaking of adding pictures later, here are a couple from the snorkeling beach that I forgot to put in the last chapter:

And I had taken these earlier in the day, too:

But back to the mad-dash souvenir-picture-taking:

In the tram stop...

Even Disney's tram stops are well-themed.

Trying to take pictures while aboard the moving tram...

...is not the best idea!

.....continued here, below

Last edited by Bridora; 11-07-2012 at 10:37 AM.
Old 11-07-2012, 10:35 AM   #97
Bridora
DIS Veteran

…continued

I was trying to zoom in on our stateroom.

Of course, I no longer have any idea which one it is!

And before we knew it, it was time to board the ship and sail away - back toward Port Canaveral.

This was waiting at our door at some point that day:

We took the rest of the afternoon to explore the ship some more. We had been wanting to check out the D-Lounge, which is the family club. They’d been having fun activities the whole time, we’d just never had a chance to make it in there!

As our luck would have it, there was nothing going on when we stopped by. Technically, it was karaoke, but we didn’t really want to do that and there was only one other family in there. We did go through the art gallery at some point. I don’t know if it was that day or the day we did the Mid-Ship Detective Agency, but we enjoyed it.

We had also made several stops in to the lost and found desk, at least once a day, throughout the cruise. It’s not that we were that forgetful, it’s just that we were still looking for Luke’s lost shoes.

Oh.

I think I left that part out, didn’t I?

If I’ve already told this part, just skip it:

On the very first day, after swimming and trying out the aqua duck, when our stateroom was ready, we abandoned the pool area for our room. It wasn’t until sometime later that day that we realized Luke’s tennis shoes were no where to be found.

His brand new tennis shoes. The ones he had been saving to wear on this vacation, that he’d only just worn the very first time that day. We’d gone back and searched the area where we’d been sitting and the restroom where he’d changed, but no shoes.

After that I always had my eye out for those shoes, and made several stops to the lost and found in search of them. In fact, Allison and I even stopped there on the way back to the room the night we went down to the infirmary for her seasickness tablets. We never had any luck at that lost and found desk, but the cast members were quite helpful and apologetic each time.

Allison found the time to take a quick nap before dinner. While she was napping, Davis and Luke went down to the pool and I began packing.

Sad, right?

We had heard about the express walk-off on debarkation day. Basically, instead of packing your things and leaving your suitcases out in the hall the night before to be picked up, you take your own things off the ship, but you have to do it at 7:00 am. Yikes!

Early, yes, but we were in a hurry to get to Walt Disney World and cram in as much as we could of Epcot and Magic Kingdom on Sunday and we didn’t want to have to wait!

But first, dinner.

That night was out Animator’s Palate night. We were excited about this one - we’d heard great things about it!

More love for the port holes!

Kids at dinner!

The entertainment was good - Crush and other fish, etc. on the walls - and it’s a good thing, too, because something went wrong that night. I don’t even know what, but it took about an hour before we even got any food. Our server was very apologetic and we could tell from watching other servers that something was up, but we never knew what it was.

It wasn't every table, because we'd seen plenty of other food go by, but we weren't the only ones without food.

We went ahead and bid farewell to Palmer and Niks that night since we weren’t planning on going to breakfast the next morning. Niks kept trying to tell us that we might be there, but we gave them their tip envelopes anyway.

By the time we were done with our meal, it was a good thing we wanted to do the express walk-off because it was past time to have our bags out in the hallway.

We had gotten our breakfast dining rotation information earlier, but wouldn’t be needing that.

We packed up the rest of our odds and ends except for the things we’d need in the morning and got ready for bed.

It was hard to be too sad about the cruise being over since Disney World was in our immediate future!

Old 11-07-2012, 10:47 AM   #98
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Wow! Your pictures of Castaway Cay put my measly pictures to shame.

Wasn't the last lookout on the bike tour simply gorgeous? I wish that we could have had a family picture taken there but there were quite a few people there taking pictures. By the time we made it to the fence, everybody had left.

I don't think that you mentioned before that Luke lost his shoes. I know that made both you and him sick thinking about those brand new shoes being lost.

2014 trip report: Disney dangled the visual weinee and Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! Our two week adventure!

Old 11-07-2012, 01:59 PM   #99
Bridora
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Wow! Your pictures of Castaway Cay put my measly pictures to shame.

Wasn't the last lookout on the bike tour simply gorgeous? I wish that we could have had a family picture taken there but there were quite a few people there taking pictures. By the time we made it to the fence, everybody had left.

I don't think that you mentioned before that Luke lost his shoes. I know that made both you and him sick thinking about those brand new shoes being lost.
Thanks! I'm really glad we were able to take the big camera back out and get some great shots! Davis put some sort of filter on the lens to help try to capture the true colors since the sun was so bright out there!

Too bad we weren't on the bike path at the same time - I'm sure that would have been fun!

I went back and tried to see if I had mentioned the lost shoes, but I couldn't find where I had. I can't believe that I left that part out since it was such a big part of what was going on during that time! Those poor, brand new shoes!
Old 11-10-2012, 03:53 PM   #100
princess_momma
DIS Veteran

I love that you got to take so many pics of the ship that had no one else around! You are like a VIP!!

You are so cute, with your "Can you tell it was my first time on a cruise ship?" I WILL BE THE SAME WAY. How can you not? Everything is so incredible and beautiful and perfect. I NEED TO GET ON ONE NOW.

Luke looked adorable in his cooking cookies get up! What a fun thing to do on a cruise! Your kids are going o have the best memories to look back on. I can imagine kids never want to leave Edge. Especially for AquaDuck night! Man, I can't imagine having that kind of mostly supervised independence on such a perfect trip. Let's go be kids again.

I am a HUGE creme brulee fan too. So perfect. I want some right now!

I am so curious to learn if I am a cruise of WDW person. If only through life we could live and have enough time at both always, every time.

AHHHHHH you did the Castaway Cay 5K that is so perfect! And I love the swag you got. Isn't the whole point of running races the free swag? I may have to do that so I can be as cool as you! And you did it fast and without stopping? I'm so proud!

That snorkeling thing sounds fun, but I can imagine it's exhausting. Swimming is such a workout!!

Man, when we are rich enough to afford a cruise AND as much time as we could possibly want at Disney (and WWoHP, of course), we'll rent a private cabana too. It'll be so great.

I love your family photo at the end of the bike path!

What? The cruise is practically over already?! Sad. But at least I get some WDW now.
Life Is Way Too Short to Take It Slow - Oct 2013 TR

Old 12-04-2012, 09:07 AM   #101
Bridora
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess_momma View Post
I love that you got to take so many pics of the ship that had no one else around! You are like a VIP!!

You are so cute, with your "Can you tell it was my first time on a cruise ship?" I WILL BE THE SAME WAY. How can you not? Everything is so incredible and beautiful and perfect. I NEED TO GET ON ONE NOW.

Luke looked adorable in his cooking cookies get up! What a fun thing to do on a cruise! Your kids are going o have the best memories to look back on. I can imagine kids never want to leave Edge. Especially for AquaDuck night! Man, I can't imagine having that kind of mostly supervised independence on such a perfect trip. Let's go be kids again.

I am a HUGE creme brulee fan too. So perfect. I want some right now!

I am so curious to learn if I am a cruise of WDW person. If only through life we could live and have enough time at both always, every time.

AHHHHHH you did the Castaway Cay 5K that is so perfect! And I love the swag you got. Isn't the whole point of running races the free swag? I may have to do that so I can be as cool as you! And you did it fast and without stopping? I'm so proud!

That snorkeling thing sounds fun, but I can imagine it's exhausting. Swimming is such a workout!!

Man, when we are rich enough to afford a cruise AND as much time as we could possibly want at Disney (and WWoHP, of course), we'll rent a private cabana too. It'll be so great.

I love your family photo at the end of the bike path!

What? The cruise is practically over already?! Sad. But at least I get some WDW now.

I can't until we're millionaires! I think we'll just move down to Golden Oak and
take cruises when we're not in the parks, you know to get away.

The cruise was fun, the kids had a blast, and we're still talking about the things we did. I'm so thankful that we were able to do the cruise and still have the chance to spend some time in the parks afterwards.

Thanks! I'm glad you like that family photo it because I just put it on our Christmas card!

Yes, cruise = over. Those short ones go by quickly, I suppose!
Old 12-04-2012, 10:14 AM   #102
Bridora
DIS Veteran

The Best (Longest) Day Ever

But, no, It's not a Disney song

When I pulled up my Photobucket album for Sunday, May 27, one of the first things I remembered was how early we woke up and how late we tried to stay out in the parks. I tried to think of songs relating to long days, but for some reason that Spongebob song popped into my head instead. It was a pretty good day, too and I know that Davis was probably singing that song when he woke up simply because we’d be back in Disney World that day.

I woke up at the crack of 6:22 am (yay for finally starting to take *some* notes!) and hopped in the shower before waking up the rest of the crew. Somehow, we all got ready, grabbed the luggage, and were off the ship at the sound of the horn (or whatever sound they used to signal Express Walkoff)

Talk about express. We literally walked straight off, stopped for a few questions upon re-entering the terminal, and landed right back on that very same sidewalk we’d been dropped off on Thursday. Davis made a quick call to our hotel shuttle bus driver and he told us where to wait.

Soon enough, we were back in the old-folks' van, on the road to Disney!

I’m excited right now, just writing about it!

We called our parents on the way, just to let them know we were off the cruise and heading toward Disney World. They were all glad to hear from us, of course.

We stopped somewhere at a McDonald’s for some breakfast. I think the kids took naps after that.

I bet you all know what we were on the lookout for!

Well………….

You were right!

We were back!

We drove straight over to Kidani Village and checked in. We were very early for check-in, I know it was still before 10:00. There was no one else checking in then, so we were quickly given our check in documents and told we’d be paged when our room was ready. The gentleman who checked us in also gave me this rose:

Unfortunately, it was going to have to wait in the van all day. We were going straight to Epcot, baby!

We arrived around 10:00ish and our first order of business was to grab Fastpasses for Soarin’. Our return time was 6:25-7:25

After that, we hit World Showcase, going right toward Canada instead of our usual left toward Mexico. We just took our time walking, looking, and taking it all in.

I wanted to use each minute wisely and take nothing for granted. We were only there for the day - and we were splitting that day between Epcot and Magic Kingdom. Luckily, it was Evening Extra Magic Hours until 3:00 am at Magic Kingdom so we had several hours to maximize the fun! However, I had this looming feeling hanging over my head that we didn’t have enough time. I wanted to run through the park, doing everything so that we could make it to the next thing so that we wouldn’t miss anything, and I had to tell myself a couple of times to just slow down. And so I did, mostly.

World Showcase, in a few pictures:

Italy - always beautiful!

I love the view across the lagoon.

We took some time in Germany to enjoy the miniature train and village.

Hello! I really want to stop in and see you, Karamell-Kuche, and eat your yummy caramel offerings, but it’s a bit early for candy and I’m trying to see all of Epcot in ½ a day, so you see, I must keep going!

Once again, those across-the-lagoon views are spectacular!

I wonder what these guys are doing?

It was a beautiful day!

We were walking along when some beautiful, brightly colored jewelry caught our eye right as we came to the African Outpost area.

So pretty!

And what was so cool about these is that they were made using recycled Disney paper - park maps and such!

We let Allison pick one out for herself and continued on around the World Showcase.

By the time we were nearing Mexico, we decided we should eat lunch. The San Angel Inn has been a favorite of ours for years, but we don’t always go there because there are so many places in Epcot we’ve yet to try. This year, however, we decided we’d have lunch here.

A few quick shots of the new La Hacienda de San Angel…

And then, inside for lunch.

We were seated near a blurry volcano!

I really love the atmosphere inside this place! I could stay there all day long.

After lunch, we hopped on the Gran Fiesta Tour with Donald, since we were right there, you know!

Fiesta Hoy!

Having at least walked through World Showcase, we headed back toward Future World. Really, we needed to get Allison some socks. Somehow, she was out of socks and we thought it would be easier to just buy a pair once we got to Epcot than to dig through the suitcases back at the van (when we got off the cruise). I can’t remember what shoes she was wearing that day, but she was ready to have some socks.

I thought Mousegears would be our best bet since they have such a large selection of merchandise, and I was right! Allison found some cute socks there. Mission accomplished, we headed on toward our next Mission………..

Mission:Space.

Last edited by Bridora; 12-04-2012 at 10:23 AM.
Old 12-04-2012, 10:56 AM   #103
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

It sounds like we were in the same frame of mine as you were that day....get off the ship and over to Disney World as fast as we possibly could! I bet ya'll were tired by the time you walked all the way around World Showcase as quickly as you did. But, I can understand why you were in a hurry, you only had a half day there.

Old 12-30-2012, 10:28 PM   #104
Bridora
DIS Veteran

Quote:
It sounds like we were in the same frame of mine as you were that day....get off the ship and over to Disney World as fast as we possibly could! I bet ya'll were tired by the time you walked all the way around World Showcase as quickly as you did. But, I can understand why you were in a hurry, you only had a half day there.
Yes we were! It was a good time to stop and rest and get a bite of lunch!
Old 12-31-2012, 09:09 PM   #105
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: