Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-24-2012, 10:25 PM   #1486
blessedmom4
WE BELIEVE IN MIRACLES! ~~Nearly twice as many children die from Congenital Heart Defects in the U.S. each year as die from all forms of childhood cancers combined.

Location: I am not religious, I have a relationship with God.

To your entire family! May you be blessed.
blessedmom4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 12:54 AM   #1487
Luvchefmic
DIS Veteran

[SIZE="4"]Merry Christmas from Wdw ! I am loking forward to attenfing 8 am Mass at the Contemporary Resort Fantasis ballroom I wish you all peace health & blessing for the new year my friends[/SIZ

E]

Please include my dear Aunt Mary in yout prayers 80 years old in zHoward Beach NY she lost so much during hurricane Sandy Christmas Eve she was hospitalized bad scistica and complications after foot surgery.........she is my heart

Ruthie

a story of renewed hope & the power of the Dis:UPDATE 7/19http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3111056

Luvchefmic is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-25-2012, 07:04 AM   #1488
DMGeurts
Never open texts with the "Hand Sewn Button" attachment!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nannye View Post
D, and anyone else, I'm putting in an order with Joanns for fabric and since I can't see it in person, any suggestions for good basic fabrics or favourites for sewing and appliquees?

Thanks
E
I like to use the fairy frost for appliques... Otherwise - I just use whatever scraps I have laying around from my sewing projects.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blessedmom4 View Post

To your entire family! May you be blessed.
Thank you Judy! I love that Donald graphic! I hope you had a Merry Christmas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvchefmic View Post
[SIZE="4"]Merry Christmas from Wdw ! I am loking forward to attenfing 8 am Mass at the Contemporary Resort Fantasis ballroom I wish you all peace health & blessing for the new year my friends[/SIZ

E]

Please include my dear Aunt Mary in yout prayers 80 years old in zHoward Beach NY she lost so much during hurricane Sandy Christmas Eve she was hospitalized bad scistica and complications after foot surgery.........she is my heart

Ruthie
I will definately keep her in my thoughts and prayers Ruthie. I hope you are having a Merry Christmas.

Just stopping by for a quick hello... No time to update today, must get to cooking/cleaning... Josh's dad and step-mom are coming for Christmas dinner.

I wish each and every one of you a very Merry Christmas!

D~
DMGeurts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 08:00 AM   #1489
babynala
DIS Veteran

Just wanted to stop by and wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas. I love seeing the girls in their "Christmas best" or "ugly" sweaters and socks, of course I do agree that they look very cute. Your Christmas celebration with your mom's family sounds like fun. I think the idea of the name tags is cool, so you know how you are related to someone. The quilts are beautiful and such a lovely gift that they will treasures and obviously something that will get lots of use.

babynala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 08:53 AM   #1490
nowellsl
my car finds out everytime I have money

Merry Christmas D! Thank you for the "gift" of your wonderful pre-trip reports and trip reports! And thank you for the sewing inspiration, or should I say sewing machine inspiration - not to mention two beautiful bags by D that I just love!
nowellsl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 10:00 AM   #1491
DisNorth
DIS Veteran

Merry Christmas, D!
Hope you and your family have a wounderful Christmas!
Old 12-25-2012, 12:10 PM   #1492
LadyBeBop
DIS Veteran

Hoping you're having a great Christmas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BC1836 View Post
What? 2019 or 2020? Say it ain't so!

You must "sneak in a day" next year. That's an order!
LadyBeBop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 12:27 PM   #1493
Pluto0809
DIS Veteran

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Pluto0809 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 06:43 AM   #1494
DMGeurts

Quote:
Originally Posted by babynala View Post
Just wanted to stop by and wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas. I love seeing the girls in their "Christmas best" or "ugly" sweaters and socks, of course I do agree that they look very cute. Your Christmas celebration with your mom's family sounds like fun. I think the idea of the name tags is cool, so you know how you are related to someone. The quilts are beautiful and such a lovely gift that they will treasures and obviously something that will get lots of use.
Thank you Liz - I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas too!

LOL Thank you - V did wear her outfit one more time, on Christmas Eve, it was very cute!

Yes, the name tags are very helpful - I don't think we do any family parties with out them anymore.

I agree, the quilts were an amazing gift!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowellsl View Post
Merry Christmas D! Thank you for the "gift" of your wonderful pre-trip reports and trip reports! And thank you for the sewing inspiration, or should I say sewing machine inspiration - not to mention two beautiful bags by D that I just love!
Thank YOU Stephanie for reading and continuing to follow along. I am so happy you still love your bags. I hope you had a Merry Christmas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisNorth View Post
Merry Christmas, D!
Hope you and your family have a wounderful Christmas!
Merry Christmas to you too Tracy! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyBeBop View Post
Hoping you're having a great Christmas.
Thank you! I really enjoyed all of your DGD's gift opening pictures - she's so cute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto0809 View Post
Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Aww... Thank you Ariana - I hope you had a wonderful Christmas too! I love all of your stockings all lined up - that Donald one is adorable!

I am not even sure that I can begin to update the last few days... It was a whirlwind of craziness - that's for sure!

We spent Christmas Eve day with Josh's Dad's family, at his Aunt's house (which was his Grandparent's house)... It was lot's of fun to see so many family members that we haven't seen in years.

All of the teen-age cousins were playing a game of Apples to Apples in the basement...

And then... after Christmas Eve dinner - doing all of the dishes for 30+ people, with out being asked.

We came home here to spend Christmas Eve opening our gifts to and from eachother.

I was shocked to recieve a new doll for Christmas... I guess that V has been hiding it in a cubby in her room since July... She had my cousin Tonya pick it up when we went out there for the MCM sale. The doll she chose for me was #24, a doll I have been wanting since the very first day I opened a catalog. I honestly had no idea - V is the worst secret keeper in the world - so she must have just been bursting for months! LOL As you can see by the reaction on my face (I am also wearing my new Donald sweatshirt from Alli) - even though I knew I was opening a doll box - I did not think there was a doll in there. LOL I was so surprised!

The girls each got one big gift... Allison received a DSLR camera & Victoria received an Ipad... Both girls were extatic!

MM was bombarded by all sorts of new toys, woobies and treats... That adorable stuffed puppy dog was missing an ear with in a matter of minutes... Figures... Not sure why he can't control himself from eating ears?

And the only photo I have right now of the Ipad case I made for Victoria...

Alli loved her camera bag... Unfortunately, I accidentally made her camera strap too long - so I need to go back and resize it. I have no idea what in the world I was thinking?

I also wanted to show you all a few of the first pictures Alli took with her new camera yesterday... By the end of the day - we had our entire Christmas day documented... LOL

And, of course - my gorgeous girls...

I hope that each and every one of you had a wonderful Christmas surrounded by family and friends.

D~
Old 12-26-2012, 07:39 AM   #1495
cogero
DIS Veteran

D I hope you had a fantastic Christmas.

Etsy ID: ChiarasCouture2014 here we come... WDW, a cruise, F&G and more!!! Why don't we make this trip report about 2012 & 2013.
Christmas & My Happy Place Equals Perfection. - A Dec 2011 PTR
cogero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 09:54 AM   #1496
Terkina
DIS Veteran

Looks like you hade a great Christmas

My Pre-Trip report My Trip report
Me Tantor Terkina Esmeralda
Terkina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 07:46 AM   #1497
Pluto0809
DIS Veteran

Loved all of your Christmas pictures! Glad it was a good day.
Pluto0809 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 08:54 AM   #1498
oopsiDAISY
DIS Veteran

It looks like you and your family had a wonderful Christmas, D~! We had a great one too...but now that the last of our house guests left this morning, I am ready to CRASH!!!
oopsiDAISY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 09:13 AM   #1499
DMGeurts

Thank you everyone for the holiday wishes! I hope each of you had an amazing holiday.

Today's update... I worked at Target yesterday - it was total and utter chaos! 100x worse than Black Friday - I loved it!

Today, I plan to fix Alli's camera strap... Take some of our AGs out of their holiday outfits and put them in jammies... And be lazy. That is all.

D~
Old 12-27-2012, 05:47 PM   #1500
ladylyons
Wishing I was closer to Disneyland

Finally able to catch up!! Loved seeing how much fun you uys had over the Christmas Holiday. I will not be staying caught up since we leave for Disneyland in just 2 short days!!!! Hope your family has a safe and fun New Years!!

What do you mean we're driving to WDW from CA? PTR
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3179094
ladylyons is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: