Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-31-2012, 09:18 AM   #16
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by potc View Post
I have this irrational (hopefully not rational !) fear that they will disappear forever and there will be no record of them when I call!
me too...only with the resort reservation....aggravated I can't do the online check-in

Final ADRs huh..... they look great
Old 07-31-2012, 11:56 AM   #17
potc
yo ho, yo ho, a pirates life for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintstickets View Post
Usually more of a lurker than a poster on the DISboards but had to chime in when I saw you were eating here...

We ate at WCC twice (breakfast & lunch) while staying at VWL this past May and we loved it. The CM's are great with their sarcastic wit and the more you enjoy it and play along, the more fun it is. BTW, be sure and ask for ketchup!
Thanks for chiming in
Glad to hear someone else loved it! We are definitely looking forward to playing along. I will make sure to ask for ketchup

Please check out my first ever PTR!

potc is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-31-2012, 12:06 PM   #18
potc

Quote:
Originally Posted by librarymouse View Post
Sounds like a great plan! My husband and I had our disneymoon around the same time 3 years ago. We got married Nov. 1 (2009) and were in Disney Nov. 2-8. It is SO nice that time of year!! The weather was great and the crowds are low! Plus the Christmas stuff is SO much fun, and the CMs really make you feel special when honeymooning! Be sure to get your just married buttons so you get all the extra pixie dust!

Fall is a great time to bring a first timer too, because they won't be overwhelmed with crowds!

I think Planet Hollywood is fun too, last time we were there I got the fried lasagna (I think that's what it was called) and it was great!

Subbing! :-)

-Nicole
I love meeting other people who had their honeymoon at Disney! Most people (at least those not on the Dis Boards) think we are strange. They are like why whould you not go the beach and relax??? I'm so happy to hear the weather is going to be nice and the crowds low. I've been in June and it was sooo hot and busy! I think for DF's first time, this will be the perfect time of year! I'm SUPER excited about the Christmas decorations, too! I was too young to remember the decorations when my family went several years ago at Christmas time.

Did you wear the honeymoon ears or just the buttons? Where do you get the buttons? We are telling the resort and making a note on our ADRs that it is our honeymoon. We were not really expecting special treatment, but we definitely want to share with everyone that we just got married

Quote:
Originally Posted by pas130 View Post
me too...only with the resort reservation....aggravated I can't do the online check-in

Final ADRs huh..... they look great
Yes...FINAL...I change my mind way too much! I need to stop second guessing myself

Old 07-31-2012, 07:21 PM   #19
librarymouse
Mouseketeer

Quote:

Did you wear the honeymoon ears or just the buttons? Where do you get the buttons? We are telling the resort and making a note on our ADRs that it is our honeymoon. We were not really expecting special treatment, but we definitely want to share with everyone that we just got married
We just wore the buttons because for some reason we couldn't find the ears for my husband, they had lots of bride ones though! We picked the buttons up at Guest Services in the first park we went to.
Old 07-31-2012, 08:23 PM   #20
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Yes...FINAL...I change my mind way too much! I need to stop second guessing myself
There's nothing wrong with changing your mind...it IS your DISNEYMOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And no matter what will be magical
Old 08-01-2012, 07:18 PM   #21
sushi candy
Foodie

I'm in! I love your ADRs and congrats to your upcoming wedding and Disneymoon! I also love that you booked the pirate rooms.
sushi candy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 11:18 AM   #22
potc

Quote:
Originally Posted by sushi candy View Post
I'm in! I love your ADRs and congrats to your upcoming wedding and Disneymoon! I also love that you booked the pirate rooms.

Thanks for joining! I'm excited for the pirate rooms, too. It's just too bad they don't have a king bed! We didn't really like the nemo rooms at the CBR, though.

Old 08-05-2012, 11:28 AM   #23
potc

CS Meals

CS Meals! These are tentative and I’m not even going to put a time yet, just whether or not they are breakfast, lunch or dinner! I may put tentative times when I have our days planned out in more detail.

Friday 11/9: Old Port Royal Food Court for Lunch
- We will be checking in this day and we are hoping to just have lunch at the resort early before heading out to DTD.

Saturday 11/10: Flame Tree BBQ for Lunch
- We have heard great things about this CS restaurant! This might change only because we are not sure we want BBQ for lunch and dinner! I will need to do a little more research to come up with a back up choice just in case!

Sunday 11/11: Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn for Lunch
- I’ve also heard great things about this restaurant. Our back up choice is Cosmic Rays. We plan to spend most of today in Fantasyland and Tomorrowland. If Pecos Bills Tall Tale Inn seems too far away then we will just eat at Cosmic Rays. Another option is the BOG restaurant! If they offer CS for lunch and it is actually open on this date then I would love to eat there! As long as it isn’t too busy!

Tuesday 11/13: Old Port Royal Food Court for Breakfast or Lunch
-This is all depending on what time we wake up since this is our “relaxing at the hotel day”.

Tuesday 11/13: The Mara for Dinner
-We really want to visit Animal Kingdom Lodge! And The Mara sounds like a decent CS restaurant so we will check out the resort after dinner!

Wednesday 11/14: Captain Cook’s or Contempo Café for Dinner
- We want to check out the Grand Floridian, Polynesian and Contemporary resorts after visiting MK today. If anyone has any suggestions on the best CS place to eat at these three resorts I’d appreciate any recommendations!

Thursday 11/15:Catalina Eddie's, Backlot Express or Fairfax Fare for Lunch
- This is the day we are starting at Epcot for a few hours then heading over to DHS for lunch and spending a few hours there before heading back to Epcot for dinner and Illuminations. I know a little confusing. We haven't settled on a place for lunch at DHS. These are our top three for the moment. Does anyone have any suggestions on where we should eat? Or at least where we definitely shouldn't eat!?

Thursday 11/15: Liberty Inn for Dinner
- Never been here, but it sounds like american food which we are fans of. We weren't really sure where to eat in Epcot for counter service.

So far I haven’t given much info on our dining plans while we are in Universal…I will definitely do this eventually!

If anyone has any suggestions or advice or comments to make on our CS selections please feel free!

And of course, these could totally change as we get closer to the date!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Mine definitely went by way too fast

Old 08-15-2012, 09:19 AM   #24
pas130
DIS Veteran

Pecos Bill's was yummy!!!!!!!!! Even my picky DH loved it!!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: