Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > The Creative Community > Swaps
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-01-2012, 03:04 PM   #46
morgansmom2000
DIS Veteran
 
morgansmom2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Perpetual State of Confusion
Posts: 12,977

Quote:
Originally Posted by mouseaddicts View Post
Hello!!! I can't believe I'm just now getting to sign ups!
Can you please add me to the following groups:

E. General Family Christmas
F. Blank Cards (I don't see anyone else there yet! )
I. Sympathy
J. Halloween (since I suggested it! )

Thanks soooo much!!!


FYI y'all ........ school for my kids starts NEXT FRIDAY, August 10th!!!
Gotcha, thank you for joining!

I'll probably end up in every group, because I can't stand to see everyone's beautiful cards and not get them!
__________________
(DH) (Me) (DD)
morgansmom2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 03:07 PM   #47
mouseaddicts
WDW - Here we come .... again!!! :)
 
mouseaddicts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 888

Quote:
Originally Posted by morgansmom2000 View Post
Gotcha, thank you for joining!

I'll probably end up in every group, because I can't stand to see everyone's beautiful cards and not get them!
RIGHT!!! I wanted to do a couple others, but I'm in on the MAW Big Give pages, so I'm hesitant to over-extend myself!!! Trying to keep my priorities in check .........
__________________


mouseaddicts is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 08-01-2012, 06:04 PM   #48
mommy2mrb
Mama to a Princess - But I'm a Scrap Princess
But you wouldn't need the clothes if you had the hot man
 
mommy2mrb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Beautiful PNW - Everett WA
Posts: 16,717

ok so don't laugh to hard....got 4 groups done..told you I was bored today

please be HONEST...my cards tend to be pretty simple so if these aren't up to the standards of the group please tell me!


group A - adult female bday - purple

group B - kids female bday - pink



group C - thinking of you

group E - xmas

__________________
Me-Lisa DH-Jim RIP 1/12/10 Our GoofyMan~Our Heart's 4ever in Haiti DD-Megan 14
Please check out & support www.BeLikeBrit.org in memory of my DH
mommy2mrb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 06:17 PM   #49
morgansmom2000
DIS Veteran
 
morgansmom2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Perpetual State of Confusion
Posts: 12,977

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2mrb View Post
ok so don't laugh to hard....got 4 groups done..told you I was bored today

please be HONEST...my cards tend to be pretty simple so if these aren't up to the standards of the group please tell me!


group A - adult female bday - purple

group B - kids female bday - pink



group C - thinking of you

group E - xmas

You are such an overachiever! Now you can sign up for more groups.

They look great! Simple is my favorite word
__________________
(DH) (Me) (DD)
morgansmom2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 06:19 PM   #50
mommy2mrb
Mama to a Princess - But I'm a Scrap Princess
But you wouldn't need the clothes if you had the hot man
 
mommy2mrb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Beautiful PNW - Everett WA
Posts: 16,717

Thanks Jennifer, happy they are ok! I tried to do something different on each group for embellishments

still have the other two groups to do, so think I'm good!
__________________
Me-Lisa DH-Jim RIP 1/12/10 Our GoofyMan~Our Heart's 4ever in Haiti DD-Megan 14
Please check out & support www.BeLikeBrit.org in memory of my DH
mommy2mrb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 06:20 PM   #51
morgansmom2000
DIS Veteran
 
morgansmom2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Perpetual State of Confusion
Posts: 12,977

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2mrb View Post
Thanks Jennifer, happy they are ok! I tried to do something different on each group for embellishments

still have the other two groups to do, so think I'm good!
I was teasing
__________________
(DH) (Me) (DD)
morgansmom2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 06:24 PM   #52
mommy2mrb
Mama to a Princess - But I'm a Scrap Princess
But you wouldn't need the clothes if you had the hot man
 
mommy2mrb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Beautiful PNW - Everett WA
Posts: 16,717

Quote:
Originally Posted by morgansmom2000 View Post
I was teasing
I know
__________________
Me-Lisa DH-Jim RIP 1/12/10 Our GoofyMan~Our Heart's 4ever in Haiti DD-Megan 14
Please check out & support www.BeLikeBrit.org in memory of my DH
mommy2mrb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 07:11 PM   #53
clh2
I am the Pixie Stick NARC at my house
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 8,736

[QUOTE=morgansmom2000;45626870][B] Can I sign up for:
Adult Birthday Group A
1. Male -


Just Because/Thinking of You Group C
1. Male -

General Family Christmas E
Can I play in this group too? I've got a cute christmas card this year

Blank Cards Group F


Thank You Cards Group G


Mixed Cards (for example, New Home, Anniversary, Get Well Soon, Miss You, I’m Sorry, etc.) Group H
1. Don't know what I'll make yet!


Sympathy Group I

I am debating the baby card...I was hoping for a "girl" but those are "gone" already...I'll have to think about that one - I just need to come up with an idea. DD and I are scrapbooking on Friday - maybe I'll get some inspiration.

Thank you!!!
__________________
signing off - clh

"WONDER" ful trip 10/2003
followed by a couple of days at the Swan

I want a real countdown timer again!
clh2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 08:20 PM   #54
catinthehat35
DIS Veteran
 
catinthehat35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: The Volunteer State
Posts: 821

Ok, I had been debating joining this swap but I think I will just go for it. Can I please join..
Group F Blank cards
Group G Thank You
Group I Sympathy

Thank you!
Stephanie
catinthehat35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 09:05 PM   #55
mommy2mrb
Mama to a Princess - But I'm a Scrap Princess
But you wouldn't need the clothes if you had the hot man
 
mommy2mrb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Beautiful PNW - Everett WA
Posts: 16,717

here's my last two groups...I went ahead and made 4 each, have extra paper etc in case you combine groups.


group G thank you

group I sympathy



thanks for giving me something fun today Jennifer!
__________________
Me-Lisa DH-Jim RIP 1/12/10 Our GoofyMan~Our Heart's 4ever in Haiti DD-Megan 14
Please check out & support www.BeLikeBrit.org in memory of my DH
mommy2mrb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 09:49 PM   #56
rlovew
Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 13,050
DISboards Moderator

I would love to join.

Can I be in:
F- Blank
G- Thanks
I- Sympathy

and if you open another Thinking of You I would love to be in that.

Rebecca
__________________
Me and DH
rlovew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 06:29 AM   #57
morgansmom2000
DIS Veteran
 
morgansmom2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Perpetual State of Confusion
Posts: 12,977

[QUOTE=clh2;45685953]
Quote:
Originally Posted by morgansmom2000 View Post
[B] Can I sign up for:
Adult Birthday Group A
1. Male -


Just Because/Thinking of You Group C
1. Male -

General Family Christmas E
Can I play in this group too? I've got a cute christmas card this year

Blank Cards Group F


Thank You Cards Group G


Mixed Cards (for example, New Home, Anniversary, Get Well Soon, Miss You, I’m Sorry, etc.) Group H
1. Don't know what I'll make yet!


Sympathy Group I

I am debating the baby card...I was hoping for a "girl" but those are "gone" already...I'll have to think about that one - I just need to come up with an idea. DD and I are scrapbooking on Friday - maybe I'll get some inspiration.

Thank you!!!
Gotcha! I put you in a second baby group for a girl card. If we end up combining, it will just mean an extra girl card I also put you in a second Christmas group, but it may end up combining with the first. Thanks for joining!

Quote:
Originally Posted by catinthehat35 View Post
Ok, I had been debating joining this swap but I think I will just go for it. Can I please join..
Group F Blank cards
Group G Thank You
Group I Sympathy

Thank you!
Stephanie
So glad to have you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2mrb View Post
here's my last two groups...I went ahead and made 4 each, have extra paper etc in case you combine groups.


group G thank you

group I sympathy



thanks for giving me something fun today Jennifer!
Look great! If we end up combining groups, I can always just not return yours to you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlovew View Post
I would love to join.

Can I be in:
F- Blank
G- Thanks
I- Sympathy

and if you open another Thinking of You I would love to be in that.

Rebecca
I've got you in those. Worst case, we have an extra female thinking of you, if I end up combining groups. Thanks for joining!

Please everyone check me. I feel like I'm doing 30 things at once!
__________________
(DH) (Me) (DD)
morgansmom2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 06:50 AM   #58
ddavis860
My dream job is to be the Fairy Godmother in the lobby of Cinderella's Royal Palace
But I have to say after this really hot winter, I'm looking forward to fall!Make assorted balls for snakes
 
ddavis860's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Lost in DISland
Posts: 6,662

I'd like to join too!

I'd like:

Adult Birthday

Just Because/Thinking of You Group

Blank Cards Group

Thank You Cards Group

Sympathy Group
__________________
Debbie DH DS24 DS21
ddavis860 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 07:37 AM   #59
rlovew
Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 13,050
DISboards Moderator

Quote:
I've got you in those. Worst case, we have an extra female thinking of you, if I end up combining groups. Thanks for joining!

Please everyone check me. I feel like I'm doing 30 things at once!
Could you switch me to a male thinking of you in the group?

Also add me to group H- Anything Goes- probably with a get well card

Rebecca
__________________
Me and DH
rlovew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 08:26 AM   #60
mommy2mrb
Mama to a Princess - But I'm a Scrap Princess
But you wouldn't need the clothes if you had the hot man
 
mommy2mrb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Beautiful PNW - Everett WA
Posts: 16,717

[QUOTE=morgansmom2000;45689629]
Quote:
Originally Posted by clh2 View Post


Look great! If we end up combining groups, I can always just not return yours to you...

yup, that works too! whatever is easiest for you!
__________________
Me-Lisa DH-Jim RIP 1/12/10 Our GoofyMan~Our Heart's 4ever in Haiti DD-Megan 14
Please check out & support www.BeLikeBrit.org in memory of my DH
mommy2mrb is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:09 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.