Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-22-2013, 08:05 AM   #136
Jrits
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by disney is my life
last week i recieved an e-mail from disney destinations with a pin for November not sure what it is yet though have to call .
and to the person asking how you get one i think the reason i got mine was when i ordered the planning dvd it asked when i was thinking about visiting and i put november. The reason i think that is because the e-mail started with...

"Thanks for checking out our Vacation Planning info. Now it's our move.
We just wanted to make sure you and your family have everything you need to plan your next Walt Disney World® Resort visit! And since you're thinking about coming in November, the offer to the right would be a great way to get the most magic out of your stay."
What was the pin dates and details?
Jrits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 01:26 PM   #137
tarantim
Earning My Ears

adjust reservation?

can we book now and then add free dining later if it becomes available? I hate to wait to book until july!

"I only hope that we never lose sight of one thing...that it was all started by a mouse." -Walt Disney

We're looking forward to our second Disney Cruise, November 2012!!
tarantim is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-22-2013, 01:47 PM   #138
disney is my life
Mouseketeer

What was the pin dates and details?[/QUOTE]

It's a room only discount I believe. I have to call though because it didn't clarify exactly what% off it is And it looks like its for all of November

November 2011-All Star Movies
March 2013-POP Century
November 2013-Caribbean Beach Resort
disney is my life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 04:56 PM   #139
jecon
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by disney is my life
What was the pin dates and details?
It's a room only discount I believe. I have to call though because it didn't clarify exactly what% off it is And it looks like its for all of November[/QUOTE]

Looking forward to hearing how you make out. We want to go in November too. We got a pin through 9/28 and was told that was the only pin code offer out there. Sometimes you get an email or mailing that looks like a pin but ends up being nothing. If that happens to you, don't give up- sometimes the Disney travel agent will end up negotiating.
jecon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 02:28 PM   #140
Fredericks44
Earning My Ears

Hi! Newbie here! Planning an extended family trip for November. We went a few years ago but during Thanksgiving week and I did not enjoy myself. Since everyone here seems very knowledgeable, which week in November PRIOR to Thanksgiving would be ideal, crowd wise? We are very flexible regarding dates and it's very important to me to go during the least crowded time.

Also, I scanned through this whole thread- am I correct that there have not been discount codes released yet for November, or is there another thread for that info?

THANKS!!
Old 01-23-2013, 03:32 PM   #141
jecon
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredericks44
Hi! Newbie here! Planning an extended family trip for November. We went a few years ago but during Thanksgiving week and I did not enjoy myself. Since everyone here seems very knowledgeable, which week in November PRIOR to Thanksgiving would be ideal, crowd wise? We are very flexible regarding dates and it's very important to me to go during the least crowded time.

Also, I scanned through this whole thread- am I correct that there have not been discount codes released yet for November, or is there another thread for that info?

THANKS!!
I've gone the weekend before thanksgiving and it wasn't too bad. I would recommend checking out the crowd calendar predictions on touring plans.com to see what's best for you. Friends of ours went the week after thanksgiving and the crowds weren't too bad either.

I haven't seen any November pin offers yet and some have said the earliest offers usually come in March. general discounts for that time of year won't come for a while- sometime in the summer. Mousesavers has some really good historical info on when discounts have been released in the past.
jecon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 01:20 PM   #142
jtwibih
Mouseketeer

If you guys find out what your November discount code is, please let us know. I'm weighing between renting from DVC or waiting on a code.

Past: Apr 2014 - DCL; Nov 2013 - BWV/AKV; Apr 2013 - DLH; Nov 2012 - AKV; Nov 2011 - WL; Nov 2010 - WL; May 2010 - CSR; Jun 2009 - AKL; Apr 2008 - AKL/WL; Jul 2007 - SS; Aug 2006 - POFQ; Aug 2005 - POFQ; Aug 2004 - offsite
jtwibih is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 05:40 PM   #143
arfisher12
Earning My Ears

Just Booked !

Hi-
Just booked for November 9-14 at PORFQ !! So excited ! I am hoping to get some sort of a discount, would love free dining, since we are paying for it right now. I know its not worth the extra money, but I like the idea of our food pre-paid for. Though I would take any discount I could get. I booked through magical vacations and our travel agent will be looking for discounts and automatically appling them for us.
arfisher12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 06:08 PM   #144
Promomx2
DIS Veteran

Dh gave me the go-ahead to plan a 30th anniversary trip for just me and I. Our anniversary is the 26th but I wil be happy to go anytime just as long as I see the christmas decorations. The other day his boss gave him a "bonus" for a good job, told him to go out on the town, spend $200 and the company will reimburse him. Good news, he said we can use the bonus for WDW deposit, but unfortunately things are tight now so we have to wait a few weeks to have the extra $200 to make our deposit. I keep going back and forth about which resort to stay at. But I have been enjoying looking at the restaurants and thinking about planning adrs. I have faith that we will all get a real good code.
Promomx2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 10:28 AM   #145
Mom2Luci
Mouseketeer

Keeping my fingers crossed that I can squeeze in a long weekend trip with DD mid-Nov for my birthday and MVMCP. The original plan was for us all to go for 8 days in Nov, but with DH's school schedule and FIL wanting to take the whole family it looks like the big trip will be in Aug.

If I can get a good deal, DD and I will fly down mid-Nov and my mom and her BF will meet us there. I told my mom if she can get herself there and pay for tix, I will take care of her room.
Mom2Luci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 08:34 PM   #146
disneylove1021
Earning My Ears

Hi! I'm new to the boards. My family has booked a trip Nov 10-19 for a royal guest room at POR thru AAA. I'm really hoping for a PIN code for free dining or a room discount. Looking forward to see when everyone gets their codes for Nov!!!

Caribbean Beach Resort - Pirate Room
May 2010

Polynesian Resort
September 2011

Port Orleans Riverside - Royal Guest Room
November 2013
disneylove1021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 10:23 AM   #147
fozziepitysthefool
Mouseketeer

We are aiming for Nov 1-11. Trying to catch end of Hallowe'en festivities and beginning of Christmas while we are there for W&D half-marathon. Free dining sure would help as my DS (14) eats non-stop!
fozziepitysthefool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 12:17 PM   #148
mommy2twingles
Mouseketeer

Hoping for free dining as well. The room discount for us would not be as good since we are going 5 adults/ 1 child according to Disney ages

mommy2twingles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 09:17 AM   #149
jtwibih
Mouseketeer

I think someone had mentioned earlier that they received a pin code for Nov but wasn't sure what the discount was. I'm hoping to hear what the code is

Past: Apr 2014 - DCL; Nov 2013 - BWV/AKV; Apr 2013 - DLH; Nov 2012 - AKV; Nov 2011 - WL; Nov 2010 - WL; May 2010 - CSR; Jun 2009 - AKL; Apr 2008 - AKL/WL; Jul 2007 - SS; Aug 2006 - POFQ; Aug 2005 - POFQ; Aug 2004 - offsite
jtwibih is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 02:19 PM   #150
KNovacovschi
DIS Veteran

We are booked Nov 17-23 and am hoping for some form of promo, whether it be room discount or FD. If none is available I won't stress over it as the trip will be great either way. As I've mentioned in a previous post if it does become available then it will be a great bday present as we arrive on my bday. But I will still keep my fingers, toes and whatever else crossed.

DD-16 DH-33 ME-36

Sept 17-23, 2006 - POP; Aug 12-18, 2007 - POP; Oct 14-20, 2012 - POP; Nov 17-23, 2013 - POP; Sept 27-Oct 4, 2014 - POP (adult only)

I've been sprung....YEAH
KNovacovschi is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: