Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-19-2012, 10:02 AM   #556
Curiouser&curiouser!
DIS Veteran

The animal pics are great! The last time we were at AK, we spent more time looking at the animals and less time running from ride to ride. It was suprisingly relaxing!
Curiouser&curiouser! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 10:53 AM   #557
TexasBelle
Mouseketeer

Hey Joni!!!!!
Happy Thanksgiving a few days early!!!

I'm loving the hair pictures!!!!
Your in Disney... It looks fabulous!!!!

EE is one of my favorite roller coaster's, although I love RnRC tooo, I love the music in RnRC more...

My sweet husband was home for 5 days and we had so much fun... but he decided that my DD needed to go with us on my birthday cruise... Which will be so much fun. We love to lay out in the sun all day long and he hates too, so we'll layout all day long and he can do the fun things that go on all day long on the ship.

I bet your looking forward to having a few days off from school. It will be a good break for you.

Have a super day, and Happy Thanksgiving...
Carolyn

July 2006 - Once in a Lifetime - Surprise Trip - DH-42, DS#1-17, DS#2 - 15, DD - 12, Me - 43, BeachClub
September 2007 - DH-43, & Me - 44, BoardWalk - DW & DH take on the World, without kids... YEA!
September 2008 - DH - 44, DS#2 - 17, DD - 14, Me - 45, BFDH - ?, BF - ? & BFDS - 5, YachtClub... Taking our BF's To DisneyWorld
November 2009 - 1 Day, 4 Parks - DS#1 - 21 XH - 47, & Me - 46
January 2010 - DH - 46, DS#1 - 21 & ME - 46, Wilderness Lodge - Moving DS#1 to Golf School in Orlando
April 2011 - DS#1 - 22, DD - 16, XH - 48, XH's parents - Graduation of DS#1 - 1 day at DW
March 2012 - DD - 17, DDBF - 18 & Me - 49, Rosen Shingle Creek Resort & Spa - The 3 Cabellero-etts take a road trip, House Hunt and DW all during SB.
PreTrip Report - Moving the Princess to Disneyworld - Disney College Program. .
May 16 - 23, 2013 - DD - 19, XH - 51 & ME - 50, Off property -Embassy Suites - Disney College Program. Moving our Princess to DW to follow her Dream!
September 11 - 18, 2013 - DH - 49, ME - 50, DD - DCP - CM - Rae - 19, BeachClub.
November 4 - 10, 2014 - DH - 51 & Me - 51, - Hanging with Campbellscot's, - Port Orleans - French Quarters
TexasBelle is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-21-2012, 12:14 PM   #558
therussells08
Roger, Simba One!

Location: ...just beyond the meadows of joy and the valley of contentment!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutejellybeen View Post
I am loving the updates to the review!!! We just checked out of POFQ this morning (waiting for our cruise in ft lauderdale now) so I'm having fun reliving my trip through you already ha ha.
Thank you! I hope you had a good time at POFQ! That's where I stayed with my mom on this trip. I hope your cruise was fun too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachel09985 View Post
I can not believe that kid talked like that on the ride. Seriously, leave the trash outside of WDW! I hate when people are trashy inside of Disney, lol!

Awesome animal pics!!! I looove the lion rubbing his face, i have never seen them do anything!! The meerkat pic is my favorite!!! Also funny gorilla stinkeye pic. This is really gross but one time- it was prob the same gorilla actually...he would throw up in his hand then eat it..this was repeated for like 10 minutes. Animals are weird.. I am sure you are about to vomit yourself right now, so sorry!
I know, he was pretty disgusting.

Thanks! I couldn't believe the lions were moving around either. I'm glad you like my meerkat picture! I'm pretty proud of it. HAHAHA WHAT?! That is both repulsive and hilarious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heathsf View Post
First of all, you crack up me

Secondly, that may be the best animal photo ever taken in the world. And I don't just mean Disney World, I mean worldwide, like, internationally!
Haha thank you!

RIGHT?! I mean, I don't like to toot my own horn, but come on...it's pure gold.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussiesalad View Post
Oh dear, that monkey does have some awkward underarm hair issues...

Meerkats are my favourite!!!! I literally squealed at that picture and all of its cuteness!!!

I love that sign! It cracks me up every single time

Ugh that kid on the ride. We had an experience like that on Splash last trip.
Just chill out little man, you may be impressing your little date but the rest of the car is very unimpressed.
HAHA yeah he needed some Nair pronto.

Yay! I'm glad you liked the picture, and it catered to your specific animal preferences. This is why I need to be a professional meerkat photographer!

Me too!

Isn't that so annoying? I just feel like there's other ways he could have expressed his excitement!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marDgreen88 View Post
ANOTHER UPDATE! This must be my lucky week. Maybe I should play the lotto... see what happens.

You're right-that meerkat picture does trump the lion pictures. He seriously looks like he's pondering life, or trying to recall the legend of the Big Thunder Mountain line-cutters.

Like... that gorilla is about to punch you or something.

OMG. That kid sounds super annoying. And that girl sounds like a complete idiot, let's be real. WHO would find that impressive? I don't understand. I hate curse words. I never understand why people use them, ever. (Specifically Shoot and Fudge. **** and Darn, I can live with.) I honestly think most of the time it IS to sound cool. Let's just say, that guy wouldn't have impressed me. I'm really going on and on about this though and I need to stop.

I like the way you think. AVOID THE BATS AT ALL COSTS!

I like how the pterodactyl looks like he thinks that if he flies away, he will avoid any future decaying. My guess is that it didn't work out so well for him.
DO IT! Play the lottery, and when you win we can stay in Disney for a MONTH next October!

Hahahaha that's exactly what he's doing! News of these tragedies travels fast in WDW.

For real. Why so serious, Mr. Gorilla Gorilla Gorilla?

I completely agree with you. Although, like we discussed on Twitter, I do feel like the DIS might be a little harsh about expletives!

I HATE BATS. Ugh.

Yeah, I haven't seen any pterodactyls (I totally had to look back at your post to see how to spell that) lately, so I'm guessing that wasn't a successful plan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindianne320 View Post
LOVE EE! I can't believe that guy's language. Kids are on that ride!

Hope you made it to FOTLK on time!
Ugh, I know! It was so obnoxious!

Thanks! Stay tuned to find out!
therussells08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 12:25 PM   #559
therussells08
Roger, Simba One!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephielela View Post
Great updates! Every time I read about your AK days I feel bad for not spending more time there. Inevitably something always happens to prevent us from soaking up the atmosphere as I plan to... Though this time was crazier than usual lol.

That kid sounds super obnoxious! Whenever I accidentally use a bad word at Disney I instantly feel 10 times more guilty because of all the families and kids around! I can't even imagine continually using them like that! What a jerk!

I hope you made it to FOTLK... Staying tuned to find out!
Thank you! I totally know what you mean. I would be guilty of neglecting AK too, but John loves it so much so we always spend a lot of time there.

I am the same way! I'm not perfect, and I definitely swear from time to time, but I feel so bad when I do it in family environments, and I ABSOLUTELY don't do it on purpose like that jerk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyergrad09 View Post
Awww! That meerkat is totes adorbs!

According to a very reliable source (Wikipedia), not only is the Western Lowland Gorilla's scientific name Gorilla gorilla gorilla, but it's a subspecies of the Western Gorilla, whose scientific name is Gorilla gorilla. In my head, I'm imagining each "gorilla" pronounced slightly differently, like when Clayton is trying to ask Tarzan where the gorillas are.

Ugh, that kid. Besides the whole inappropriate-for-Disney thing, EE isn't a swear-worthy rollercoaster. Sure, it's pretty awesome, but it's no Millenium Force. Now THAT'S a swear-worthy coaster, if you can even form words on the first drop!
I know, I loved him! He was very dapper.

HAHA thank you for looking that up for me! That is so weird! Oh well, it's the one scientific name I can actually pronounce! Now I'm thinking of Tarzan too!

I totally agree! It's exciting, but it's not super intense or anything. I've never been on that roller coaster but it sounds crazy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandaw View Post
Love all the animal pics...especially the one with the gorilla giving you the stink eye.

I'm glad you didn't let the boy on EE ruin the ride for y'all. That's just ridiculous though how he was acting.

Hope you were able to make it to FotLK!
Thank you! He was grumpy!

Yeah, he was only embarassing himself really, so we just made fun of him!

Thanks! Stay tuned to find out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneyfreak616 View Post
Hahaha you should most definitely be a meerkat photographer. They're in high demand I'm sure.

Oh Mr. Extensive Vocabulary sounds like a real charmer. At least he gave you a fudging good story to tell!

Run to FOTLK, Joni! RUN LIKE A DEER!
Right?! I feel like I would really be able to grow in that career choice.

Hahaha seriously though. He was a winner.

I DID. You Frumps would be so proud of me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curiouser&curiouser! View Post
The animal pics are great! The last time we were at AK, we spent more time looking at the animals and less time running from ride to ride. It was suprisingly relaxing!
Thank you! It is really nice to just relax and look at the animals. That's John's favorite thing to do!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasBelle View Post
Hey Joni!!!!!
Happy Thanksgiving a few days early!!!

I'm loving the hair pictures!!!!
Your in Disney... It looks fabulous!!!!

EE is one of my favorite roller coaster's, although I love RnRC tooo, I love the music in RnRC more...

My sweet husband was home for 5 days and we had so much fun... but he decided that my DD needed to go with us on my birthday cruise... Which will be so much fun. We love to lay out in the sun all day long and he hates too, so we'll layout all day long and he can do the fun things that go on all day long on the ship.

I bet your looking forward to having a few days off from school. It will be a good break for you.

Have a super day, and Happy Thanksgiving...
Carolyn
Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

Thank you! Disney hair is a good thing, because that means you're having a blast!

I love RnRC so much! That's definitely my favorite ride!

That's so nice that your husband was home! A cruise with your DD along sounds perfect! I'm so happy for you!

It is WONDERFUL having a break from work! I'm so happy!
Old 11-21-2012, 12:49 PM   #560
therussells08
Roger, Simba One!

"The Circle of Life"- The Lion King

Hi everyone! I hope you all are gearing up for a wonderful Thanksgiving tomorrow! We are actually celebrating today, because my sister has to work tomorrow, so I'm getting ready to chow down on some awesome food in about three hours! I just wanted to say one of the things I am most thankful for is my passion for Disney, and all of the wonderful friends I've made who share that passion. You all are amazing, and even though I've never even met most of you in "real life" I still consider you my friends! I'm so glad to know each and every one of you! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

"Circle of Life"- The Lion King

July 9, 2012

It's the Circle of Life
And it moves us all
Through despair and hope
Through faith and love

When I left off we were making a mad dash for the 10:30 show of Festival of the Lion King! We raced across the park and made it just in time!

It worked out perfectly, actually, because we walked right in without having to wait and were seated in the giraffe section!

Excuse our weird faces in this picture, but we were so happy to have made it to the show on time! Not to mention having a break from the heat!

My pictures from this show aren’t great, so I’ll just share a few of them.

I thought this one was really cool, with everyone dancing and all the colors!

PUMBAA!

Here’s the giraffe, reppin’ our section. I feel like the giraffe section is kind of the nerd spot, so I was happy to be there.

The elephant!

And the main man himself!

I love the monkeys so much! Their acrobatic skills are so impressive! Aren’t a lot of them former Olympians?

The performers always have such beautiful voices, too! It never fails to bring me to tears!

After studying all of the costumes extensively, I decided the zebra is my favorite!

GAHH that show is just SO PERFECT. I really hope the rumors about Disney ending it are untrue. That would be terrible. It is such a high quality performance by everyone involved, and it still blows my mind that it’s included in park admission. Disney is so amazing!

When FoTLK was over we still had about an hour until our lunch reservations at Yak & Yeti, so we decided to go to some of the gift shops and look around to kill time.

I love all of the Lion King stuff! It reminded me of when I was little and the movie came out. I remember going to the theater to see it with my mom and then going to Wal Mart afterwards and there was Lion King stuff EVERYWHERE! She bought me a stuffed Simba, and I still have him, even though my dog chewed off one of his eyeballs like fifteen years ago!

I was so proud to be an honorary giraffe, so I hung out with one of my brethren for a while.

They had the cutest selection of Mickey and Minnie ears!

And…THE PILLOWS. Oh Mylanta, the pillows.

Unfortunately I didn’t buy any right then, even though I wanted ALL OF THEM. I did, however, get some later in the trip. Stay tuned to find out which ones I finally settled on!

On our way between shops I traded for a pink Mickey pin.

And in the next shop John made himself a pressed penny!

I tried to take a picture of it, but it came our really bad so I have no idea what the penny is. Any ideas?

After we did some browsing in the shops we still had about 30 minutes until our lunch reservation, but we were STARVING (remember, I hadn’t eaten all morning!) so we decided to see if we could get in early!

Up Next: Lunch at Yak & Yeti, complete with me successfully breaking something. Stay tuned!
Old 11-21-2012, 01:07 PM   #561
Curiouser&curiouser!
DIS Veteran

I had heard that a lot of the tumble monkeys are former Olympians.

I love Festival of the Lion King! I'll be so sad if they cancel the show. I did make it a point to see it on my last trip, just in case though.

I think the penny looks like a Turkey!- But that is probably just me thinking about all the yummy food to be eaten tomorrow.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
Curiouser&curiouser! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 01:29 PM   #562
amandaw
DIS Veteran

Happy Thanksgiving!!

So glad y'all were able to make it to FotLK! It will really be a travesty if Disney does away with that show. Even though I don't love that park, I think that show is one of the best things at Disney.

I love that pillow in the picture! I need it!

Can't wait to hear about lunch!
amandaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 01:36 PM   #563
therussells08
Roger, Simba One!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curiouser&curiouser! View Post
I had heard that a lot of the tumble monkeys are former Olympians.

I love Festival of the Lion King! I'll be so sad if they cancel the show. I did make it a point to see it on my last trip, just in case though.

I think the penny looks like a Turkey!- But that is probably just me thinking about all the yummy food to be eaten tomorrow.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
That is so awesome! They're all so talented!

ME TOO! I'm glad I saw it in July too, just in case. It's such a great show!

Hahaha I can see a little bit of turkey in there...

Thank you so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandaw View Post
Happy Thanksgiving!!

So glad y'all were able to make it to FotLK! It will really be a travesty if Disney does away with that show. Even though I don't love that park, I think that show is one of the best things at Disney.

I love that pillow in the picture! I need it!

Can't wait to hear about lunch!
Thank you!

I know, I completely agree with you! It is so amazing!

Aren't those pillows the best? I want them all!
Old 11-21-2012, 01:41 PM   #564
therussells08
Roger, Simba One!

"Carl Goes Up"- Michael Giacchino (Up Soundtrack)

July 9, 2012

Instrumental

Having skipped breakfast, John and I were both ravenous as we made our way up to Yak & Yeti! We were half an hour early for our ADR, so we were both hoping desperately that they would go ahead and seat us!

SUCCESS! The place was almost empty, and we were seated immediately! Our table was upstairs next to the railing, which is almost exactly where we sat last time!

Here’s our view from the table:

Our waitress came over immediately to get our drink orders. Her name was Ellen, and she was from Monterrey, CA. I though it was funny that her name was Ellen, because she looked EXACTLY like Ellen Degeneres!

We both knew what we wanted to eat, so when Ellen brought our drinks we went ahead and ordered our food. After she left I went to the bathroom so I could wash my hands and take pictures of some of the décor!

HAHAHA I love that John photo bombed that picture. That’s my boy!

I love all the statues!

This guy blends right in with the wall.

While I was in the bathroom, I had a major D’OH moment…I dropped my camera! We’re talking about my almost brand new camera that I had only owned for like six months at the time. I was devastated, because it had an obvious dent in the side, but after some careful inspection I realized it was still functional. The only thing that messed up was the spring that made the flash pop up. Now when I want to use the flash I have to pull it up with my fingernail. This is pretty inconvenient and it took some practice to master, but at least I didn’t have to get a new camera!

When I got back to the table I ashamedly admitted to John what I had done. I was embarrassed because he had JUST told me that I shouldn’t take my camera with me to the bathroom, but luckily he is kind hearted enough that he didn’t say “I told you so.” He’s so good to me!

I didn’t have long to mope about my camera, because our food arrived almost immediately after I got back!

John ordered the shaoxing steak and shrimp, which is “skirt steak, tempura-battered shrimp, jasmine rice, stir-fried vegetables, and chili plum dipping sauce.”

I ordered the crispy honey chicken, which is “tempura chicken, broccoli, carrots, and honey sauce.”

We gobbled our entrees pretty quickly, because we were both eager to get to the best part of a meal at Yak & Yeti- DESSERT! We both ordered the fried wontons- “skewers of fresh pineapple and cream cheese wontons, vanilla ice cream, and honey vanilla drizzle.” AKA, one of my absolute favorite desserts on Disney property!

When it was time to settle the bill, I realized that since it’s independently owned, Yak & Yeti wouldn’t accept the TiW card. They did, however, offer a 10% AP discount!

Alrighty, it’s that time again…time for a dining review!

Service: Honestly, at first I really wasn’t impressed with Ellen. She was in a big rush, she mixed up our drink orders, and she took a long time to bring us refills. Then, toward the end of our meal, she started trying to sell us some discount card for the Landry’s chain that owns Yak & Yeti and other restaurants like Rainforest Café. We were not interested, and we told her several times that we didn’t live near any of their restaurants so it would be a waste of money, but she was persistent. Finally she gave up, and I kind of expected her to be short with us after that, but it was the opposite. She came to our table before we left and talked to us for a little while. She wished us a happy anniversary and told us that her parents had just celebrated their 50th anniversary. That redeemed her a little bit in our eyes!

Atmosphere: I always love the atmosphere at Yak & Yeti! It’s such a beautiful restaurant, and there’s so much to look at! I highly recommend exploring all the décor if you eat there! Plus it was early in the day, so there was hardly anyone there, which was nice!

Food Quality: As far as our entrees go, John was really happy with his. Mine was pretty good, but I thought the sauce on my chicken was a little too sweet, and the broccoli and carrots were a little rubbery. Dessert TOTALLY made up for it, though! The cream cheese wontons were fantastic, as always!

Overall Dining Experience: Overall it was a nice experience. Being seated immediately was awesome, but we did feel a little uncomfortable when Ellen tried to get us to buy the discount card. I don’t like pushy servers.

Overall, this meal receives the following rating:

Category Two- Emile

Don’t get me wrong, it was a great lunch, but it just wasn’t good enough to be elevated to Remy status. Will we eat there again? Absolutely, but probably not on our next trip!

When we left Yak & Yeti we were both feeling pretty satisfied with our AK morning. We were just getting ready to leave when we noticed Dug and Russell from Up doing a meet and greet! I love Dug so much, and that’s one of my absolute favorite Disney movies, so I couldn’t resist! The line wasn’t too long, so we hopped right in!

The line moved pretty quickly, but when it was almost our turn, the CM with Russell and Dug announced that they needed to go “check on Kevin” and would be back in just a few minutes. Since we were next in line, he stood and chatted with us while we waited. He was obviously a CM who loved his job, because he was super cheerful! John was standing there like Mr. Tough Army Guy with his sunglasses on, and the CM asked him if he was excited. John said yes in a very unconvincing tone, and the CM said, “I can see that! Your tattoos are just dancing with excitement!” That was pretty fun. He was really random too, because he asked us where we were from and if we had palm trees in NC. I told him we did at the coast. Then he asked what the state tree of NC was, and I told him the dogwood. It was an interesting conversation, to say the least!

I was so excited to meet Russell and Dug when they came back! They both gave me a big hug, and when I hugged Dug he “licked” me and made a loud slurpy noise! It was so cute!

Here’s the picture from our camera:

And here are all of the PhotoPass pictures!

It was a great meet and greet, and the perfect way to end our morning at Animal Kingdom, so we headed out of the park and made it back to the Beach Club at 1:15! Another productive morning!

Up Next: An awesome evening at DHS! Stay tuned!
Old 11-21-2012, 02:35 PM   #565
marDgreen88
DIS Veteran

Awww Joni, I feel the same way about you and my DIS friends! Someday we will meet in person and it will be spectacular! I hope you're having a wonderful early Thanksgiving!

AHHH Festival of the Lion King. Why is it the most perfect show ever? I mean, really. Every time I watch it it's like the first time all over again! AND YES!!! I read that at least one of the tumble monkeys was on the US Men's team in 2008! SO COOL.

I'm so glad you bought some of the pillows! I really wish I had purchased some. I WILL.

AHHH PERFECT SONG CHOICE for the second update! Ahh, that movie.

OH MAN. That same thing happened to my first digital camera. I was especially sad because I had paid for it with my own money and someone stepped on it during a school pep rally. Hahha, sigh. I'm so glad yours was still functional!

Yum! The food looks delicious. There has been a serious lack of Asian food in my life for far too long! It's so good. Anything tempura is an immediate winner in my eyes.

LOVE your Dug and Russell photos! They're adorable!

I feel a cupcake coming on... :
Old 11-21-2012, 02:48 PM   #566
cindianne320
Mouseketeer

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well!

What a great morning! We've never eaten at Yak and Yeti, but it always smells so incredible! Up was on Disney Channel this morning, but my 3 year old wasn't interested. We are trying to watch all of the Disney movies before our trip next year- we're on The Rescuers!

Sorry that Ellen was pushy- not a good way to end a meal!
DH Me DS (5) DD (2) and Baby #3 due in March!
My (very bare) Fall 2013 Pre-trip Report!
7 childhood trips, Off site- 1990-2004, 2007- Universal's Royal Pacific
2010- POR, 2011- POP, 2013- A of A and Disney Dream! 2014-CS
cindianne320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 03:05 PM   #567
monica23535
DIS Veteran

Sounds like a great morning at AK!

We love the Festival of the Lion King show too and would miss it so much, it's not my husbands favorite park so I would struggle to get him there if that closed lol

We saw Russell and Dug too, wouldn't it be great if Carl was there too?

Yum I need to get to Yak & Yeti one of these days, your honey chicken looked right up my street!

Happy Thanksgiving!
Polynesian CL, DCL Dream & Beach Club Oct 2012

monica23535 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 08:44 PM   #568
heathsf
DIS Veteran

Oh no! I hadn't heard anything about FOTLK ending! I really enjoy that show! I would have to say it's my favorite show at AK. I hope it's not true.

I enjoyed your Yak & Yeti review. I've never eaten at the restaurant but it looks good. The steak & shrimp looked really yummy.
heathsf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 09:06 PM   #569
Disneyfreak616
DIS Veteran

Happy Thanksgiving Joni!! I am so thankful to have met you!

I SO hope the rumors are untrue! I would be heartbroken if that show got shelved!

I love the stores in Animal Kingdom. They're all so well-themed.

AHH THE PILLOWS. I'm obsessed with mine.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

WDW Commando #141
WDW (on-site only): 2001: POFQ/ 2010: AKL-Jambo House/ 2011: YC Club Level, POFQ, CSR & AKL-Jambo House (DVC!)/ 2012: SSR (x2), BWV (x2), AKV- Kidani Village & BLT/ 2013: AoA, POLY & AKV- Jambo House/ 2014: CBR, VWL, BCV & GRAND FLORIDIAN VILLAS!
DL: 2009: Fairfield Inn Marriot/ 2010: Camelot Inn/ 2013: Carousel Inn

Completed Trip Reports:

The Frump Takes Over the World: Food Edition! A DR with Extra Magic!A Frump's TR: "Me Gusta Epic Mealtime! Stop Thinking My Thoughts: I'm Five."

"I Don't Wanna Meet Mickey In a Frumpin' Poncho!"
"SUCK IT UP BUTTERCUP! It Builds Character and Strength!" A July 2011 TR!

Disneyfreak616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 08:25 AM   #570
flyergrad09
Future Monorail Driver

I have the exact same thought about FotLK! That and Finding Nemo: The Musical are both so amazing.

Your food at Yak & Yeti looks so good! That's a bummer about your server bothering you with the discount card. That's one thing that I usually enjoy about Disney - most of the time, I never run into people trying to upsell.

“I can see that! Your tattoos are just dancing with excitement!” - I love it when CMs say things like that! There should be a blog of the hilarious things that people hear CMs say at Disney. I can see it now: "CMs Say The Darndest Things!"

Follow me on Twitter! @flyergrad09 • Follow me on Instagram! @flyergrad09

I've been a Disney girl my entire life!
May 1987 - Offsite • November 1990 - Offsite • June 1998 - OKW • December 2001/January 2002 - Offsite • December 2003/January 2004 - Offsite • December 2007/January 2008 - Offsite • December 2009 - Offsite • July 2010 - DISNEYLAND! • December 2010 - Offsite • December 2011 - ASMu • May 2012 - ASMu
flyergrad09 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: