Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-24-2012, 10:10 AM   #2146
DisneyBelle99
DIS Veteran

Merry Christmas MeMom and Family, Glad I found you guys this year! 39 and beautiful in NY today! God Bless us Everyone!
Old 12-24-2012, 10:12 AM   #2147
DetTigsGal
DIS Veteran

From our Connecticut home to yours, Merry Christmas !
CR - 1996 (DS19 1st Trip), 1999 (DS14 1st Trip), 2003, 2007
GF - 2009, 2010
Grand Californian - 2011 (DS19 Graduation Trip)
WL CL - 2012
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-24-2012, 10:34 AM   #2148
PlutosRHM55
Pluto's Un-Mentioned Manager

Location: Amongst the thousand happy haunts beginning to materialize, but suffering a disquieting metamorphosis... Your cadaverous pallor portrays an aura of foreboding, you know?

That's so awesome that Brooklynn got to lead the pledge of allegiance! Love the picture with the Dapper Dans. Next time I'm in the World I must see this, I love how well-coordinated the whole ceremony is, especially with all the CMs on Main Street getting involved. Definitely going on my must-do list!

Oh and one more thing...

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas Eve and an even more wonderful Christmas! And for those who don't celebrate Christmas, happy holidays! And may your December 24th and 25th be as fantastic for you as they will be for the rest of us.

Old 12-24-2012, 01:12 PM   #2149
jillyb
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeMom View Post

I spy with my little eye a Mingo stocking!

Great picture!!!

Merry Christmas to you and the family!

June 2008 @ Pop Century
Thanksgiving 2010 @ Pop Century

Will We Stay or Will We Go - Thanksgiving Pre Trip/Trip Report http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2413919

It's Going to be a Capitol Vacation! Washington, D.C. August 13-18, 2009 Pre-Trip/Trip Report http://disboards.com/showthread.php?...1#post32476006
Old 12-24-2012, 05:07 PM   #2150
Tink9721
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I think we are supposed to have a wet Christmas - stormy even.

Happy planning to you and your mom. Can't wait to see January WDW pictures! I love having friends down there almost all the time, because the pictures keep me going all through the year.
They're saying we could either get snow, or a rain/snow mix. I hope it's just snow. They're also talking about a storm later in the week, but as long as it doesn't snow on Jan 5th I'll be happy

I'll definitely send you pictures!

Quote:
Updated pictures list:
Thanks for that! I'm gonna try to get caught up this week and that will definitely help

In case I don't get on here tomorrow, Merry Christmas to all of my DIS friends!!

Next: May 2014, Wilderness Lodge!

Old 12-24-2012, 06:27 PM   #2151
sunny_stace
DIS Veteran

Hi everyone!

I've fallen very far behind I'm sure as my laptop has finally died and I have been without a computer for nearly 2 weeks! I'll probably be one of those crazy people in line at Best Buy at 4am on Boxing Day! I'll have to catch up later on the TR but I hope everyone is well! I caught a glimpse of the family photo which is lovely! MeMom you must be very proud!

But I hope all you wonderful Dis-Town friends have an amazing, safe, healthy and very very happy holiday!

Merry Christmas all!
Old 12-25-2012, 05:59 AM   #2152
MeMom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyBelle99 View Post
Merry Christmas MeMom and Family, Glad I found you guys this year! 39 and beautiful in NY today! God Bless us Everyone!
Merry Christmas to you, as well! It is still dark outside, so we will see what the day holds as the sun arrives this morning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetTigsGal View Post
From our Connecticut home to yours, Merry Christmas !
From Alabama and Tennessee to Connecticut, a Jolly Holiday to all!
And thank you, again for the awesome pin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlutosRHM55 View Post
That's so awesome that Brooklynn got to lead the pledge of allegiance! Love the picture with the Dapper Dans. Next time I'm in the World I must see this, I love how well-coordinated the whole ceremony is, especially with all the CMs on Main Street getting involved. Definitely going on my must-do list!

Oh and one more thing...

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas Eve and an even more wonderful Christmas! And for those who don't celebrate Christmas, happy holidays! And may your December 24th and 25th be as fantastic for you as they will be for the rest of us.
You'll have to come back later and tell us what all you get.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillyb View Post
Great picture!!!

Merry Christmas to you and the family!
Thanks, Jill! Hope you have a wonderful day making new traditions and maybe getting some nice, quiet relaxing time to do what you want to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tink9721 View Post
They're saying we could either get snow, or a rain/snow mix. I hope it's just snow. They're also talking about a storm later in the week, but as long as it doesn't snow on Jan 5th I'll be happy

I'll definitely send you pictures!

Thanks for that! I'm gonna try to get caught up this week and that will definitely help

In case I don't get on here tomorrow, Merry Christmas to all of my DIS friends!!
No snow on the 5th - we will all put in our order for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny_stace View Post
Hi everyone!

I've fallen very far behind I'm sure as my laptop has finally died and I have been without a computer for nearly 2 weeks! I'll probably be one of those crazy people in line at Best Buy at 4am on Boxing Day! I'll have to catch up later on the TR but I hope everyone is well! I caught a glimpse of the family photo which is lovely! MeMom you must be very proud!

But I hope all you wonderful Dis-Town friends have an amazing, safe, healthy and very very happy holiday!

Merry Christmas all!
Hope you can get a good deal on a new 'puter. I would be lost without mine. I use it to DIS, catch up with things on FB, and do lots of school work.

Merry Christmas to you!

Quiet on the home front so far. I am kind of surprised Bella is not already up. Brooklynn woke up at one point in the middle of the night when Sophie was crying, but Jill sent her back to bed. It will be lively here soon enough. Have a fantastic day, DIStown!
Mingos in da Watah! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2758143
Geen Yight: She's Out of Sight! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2677011
My Name is NOT Broccoli www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2611094
From Pop to the Top www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2495977
Mother, May I? Yes, You May www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2448482
Ringing in 2010 www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2356794
Brooklynn Takes Bella to Meet Cinderella www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2209387
A Two Short, Too Different Spring Break Trip www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2122295
Over the river and through the FUN! http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post29060069
A Ten Day Ride on a Magic Camel www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1869591
Baby and the Tramp...and a Pop Half Century www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1470678

We've stayed at Pop Century, All Star Sports, All Star Movies, All Star Music, French Quarter, Wilderness Lodge, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Art of Animation, Beach Club, Vero Beach, Kidani Village and Saratoga Springs - many trips, and many wonderful, magical memories made.
Old 12-25-2012, 06:40 AM   #2153
reelmom
If I don't get tagged, I am gonna hold my breath until I am blue!
Didn't work. The tag turned blue instead!

Merry Christmas my DIS friends. I hope everybody has a magical day with family and friends.
Old 12-25-2012, 12:05 PM   #2154
Tink9721
DIS Veteran

Quote:
No snow on the 5th - we will all put in our order for that.

Quote:
Quiet on the home front so far. I am kind of surprised Bella is not already up. Brooklynn woke up at one point in the middle of the night when Sophie was crying, but Jill sent her back to bed. It will be lively here soon enough. Have a fantastic day, DIStown!
Merry Christmas! It'll be lively here when Kazin and Caleb show up later this afternoon! Two almost 4 year old boys on Christmas should be exciting. I think I need to drink some more coffee before they get here

It started snowing last night around 11:00 Just enough to be pretty without making the roads messy. There was a very thin layer of snow when we went to bed. At some point it rained and washed most of it away, but it's not raining now.

Next: May 2014, Wilderness Lodge!

Old 12-25-2012, 01:22 PM   #2155
disneydancer86
Mouseketeer

Fun holiday nails in honor of my fellow DISers!

Merry Christmas to all!!

Polynesian '88, '89, '90, Fort Wilderness '98, Walt Disney Hilton '09, Coronado Springs '10, Wilderness Lodge '11, All Star-Music Dance the World '12, Animal Kingdom Lodge '12-13

Old 12-25-2012, 03:47 PM   #2156
DisMomAmy
DIS Veteran

Oh so very far behind!! But it's amazing how after cleaning up from Christmas dinner (or lunch in our case), I always think of my DIS friends & my next Disney trip. I haven't had much DIS time in weeks so I thought I'd start here to catch up on all the news. First, congratulations to Trent & Brandi... and your whole family! Such exciting news. Then lots of sad, sad news. I'm so sorry for everyone's losses & struggles. Let's hope 2013 brings a good year for everyone.

113 days to go until our longest Disney trip yet! 11 nights during the Flower & Garden Festival!!
Old 12-25-2012, 08:38 PM   #2157
uncw89
DIS Veteran

Merry Christmas Memom and family!!
Old 12-25-2012, 11:33 PM   #2158
scottny
You better have crackers
I heard of light reading, never wet reading
I still won't go in the ocean because of

Wow Jill looks real serious on Buzz. LOL
I know that section of POP very well.
I love sitting outside while down there. The sky there makes me so happy.
Oh I see what you mean when Bella says she builds blocks up high. That stack is almost as tall as her.
That is really nice that you got to spend time with Brooklynn alone there.
The Chinese Coke is so good.
I cannot remember the last time I saw the Norway movie.
Looked like a fun under the sea party.
Great pic at the end.
How special she was to do the pledge of allegiance.
I have never seen the ceremony done, next time I will.
I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas.
Old 12-26-2012, 05:37 AM   #2159
declansdad
DIS Dad#639
Still waiting for his first one

Happy Boxing Day!
ASM - March 2004 --- POP - July 2005 --- POP and the Poly - August 2007 --- CBR - Aug 2008 --- POFQ August 2009--- POP Christmas 2010--- POFQ Aug 2011 --- Disney Dream and MK March 2013 --- EPCOT F&G March 2013 --- Pop July 2013 --- AK March 2014

me dw (pooksma) ds
DIS Dads Club Member #639

Our WDW photos on Photobucket, Our WDW photos on Flickr

Old 12-26-2012, 05:46 AM   #2160
Stringbean&Wingnut
DIS Veteran

Hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas!!! Your Under the Sea theme looks so cute - and I love your Palm tree!!

That's so awesome that Brooklynn got to lead the Pledge of Allegiance. What a special moment!!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: