Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > The Creative Community > Swaps
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-23-2012, 09:22 AM   #16
JohnsonsLoveDisney
DIS Veteran
 
JohnsonsLoveDisney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Port Orchard, Washington
Posts: 4,305

I'm up for a second set if need be. just had a bit of inspiration.

You ladies wanna come down and check out our insane mess tomorrow? Or Wednesday (girls have dance around 430, I think.) I'm gonna try to hit target today for curtains and rods. Feel so naked!
__________________
Rachal, Awesome DBF and 3 crazy girls! and 1 bouncing baby boy!

Disneyland Trips, Aug 1987,Aug 2001, May 2004,April 2007, July 2007, July 2008,March 2009, Dec 2010 DisneyWorld Trips April 1992, April 2005,April 2010,Dec 2012
Etsy Id: EJMKDesigns
JohnsonsLoveDisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 09:26 AM   #17
JJ&JHsmom
DIS Veteran
 
JJ&JHsmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Southeastern MA
Posts: 4,549

Lisa, Can I have Magical Moments or Mousin Around for a title? I would like to keep my set. Not sure which sketch I will be using yet but will make sure photo mats are for 4x6 pics.

Welcome back Jennifer, missed you!
__________________
Me-Cassey DH DS DD
JJ&JHsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 07-23-2012, 09:30 AM   #18
mouseaddicts
WDW - Here we come .... again!!! :)
 
mouseaddicts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 892

Good Morning! I definitely want to play! I just re-read the 1st post and now I see this is not an ABC album ...... I guess I was confused on that part originally ...

Oh well ....... anyway ...... I'm IN! I just need to figure out a title. I got my brain fixed on the ABC concept ..... so now I'm stuck


My DH & kids were very excited when I told them I was going to participate in this swap. My DD (15) wants to help with the pages too.

Since I'm new to this type of swap, do you have any suggestions for something a MAW family might want to include? I thought about doing the castle, but I see that's taken. I also thought about "Home Away From Home" .... would that work?

Again ............. I'm OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS .........
__________________


mouseaddicts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 09:41 AM   #19
morgansmom2000
DIS Veteran
 
morgansmom2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Perpetual State of Confusion
Posts: 12,978

Lisa, in trying to stay generic, is it okay to use character paper? I know Michael's carries this paper (and it is often on sale)



Would it be okay to use as an accent paper?
__________________
(DH) (Me) (DD)
morgansmom2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 09:51 AM   #20
mommy2mrb
Mama to a Princess - But I'm a Scrap Princess
But you wouldn't need the clothes if you had the hot man
 
mommy2mrb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Beautiful PNW - Everett WA
Posts: 16,819

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnsonsLoveDisney View Post
I'm up for a second set if need be. just had a bit of inspiration.

You ladies wanna come down and check out our insane mess tomorrow? Or Wednesday (girls have dance around 430, I think.) I'm gonna try to hit target today for curtains and rods. Feel so naked!
I think one page for now Rachal, looks like we are going to have plently!

tomorrow is good for us to come down....do you plan on us painting, or just getting things done?


Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ&JHsmom View Post
Lisa, Can I have Magical Moments or Mousin Around for a title? I would like to keep my set. Not sure which sketch I will be using yet but will make sure photo mats are for 4x6 pics.

Welcome back Jennifer, missed you!
Cassey will put you down for Mousin'Around since we already have Magical if that's okay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mouseaddicts View Post
Good Morning! I definitely want to play! I just re-read the 1st post and now I see this is not an ABC album ...... I guess I was confused on that part originally ...

Oh well ....... anyway ...... I'm IN! I just need to figure out a title. I got my brain fixed on the ABC concept ..... so now I'm stuck


My DH & kids were very excited when I told them I was going to participate in this swap. My DD (15) wants to help with the pages too.

Since I'm new to this type of swap, do you have any suggestions for something a MAW family might want to include? I thought about doing the castle, but I see that's taken. I also thought about "Home Away From Home" .... would that work?

Again ............. I'm OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS .........
sorry for the confusion, was ABC at first, but changed due to it being too many pages for everyone!

Home away from home will be great!


Quote:
Originally Posted by morgansmom2000 View Post
Lisa, in trying to stay generic, is it okay to use character paper? I know Michael's carries this paper (and it is often on sale)



Would it be okay to use as an accent paper?
yes you can use character paper, as long as it fits the color scheme! just didn't want specific character titles incase they weren't seen!
__________________
Me-Lisa DH-Jim RIP 1/12/10 Our GoofyMan~Our Heart's 4ever in Haiti DD-Megan 14
Please check out & support www.BeLikeBrit.org in memory of my DH

mommy2mrb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 09:54 AM   #21
mouseaddicts
WDW - Here we come .... again!!! :)
 
mouseaddicts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 892

Well bummer on the ABC ........ BUT I'm still IN!

Okay, I already have an idea for Home Away From Home! I'm going to use Mickey's House from the Cricut cart! I've been wanting to put it on something, but haven't ever used that cut ........ It'll be fun!
__________________


mouseaddicts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 09:55 AM   #22
morgansmom2000
DIS Veteran
 
morgansmom2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Perpetual State of Confusion
Posts: 12,978

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2mrb View Post
yes you can use character paper, as long as it fits the color scheme! just didn't want specific character titles incase they weren't seen!
Great, thank you! I think I'm going to use this sketch, but doubled.



Like here.
__________________
(DH) (Me) (DD)
morgansmom2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 09:59 AM   #23
mommy2mrb
Mama to a Princess - But I'm a Scrap Princess
But you wouldn't need the clothes if you had the hot man
 
mommy2mrb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Beautiful PNW - Everett WA
Posts: 16,819

Quote:
Originally Posted by mouseaddicts View Post
Well bummer on the ABC ........ BUT I'm still IN!

Okay, I already have an idea for Home Away From Home! I'm going to use Mickey's House from the Cricut cart! I've been wanting to put it on something, but haven't ever used that cut ........ It'll be fun!
sounds cute! let me know if you have any questions on the actual sketches since this is your first page swap!

Quote:
Originally Posted by morgansmom2000 View Post
Great, thank you! I think I'm going to use this sketch, but doubled.



Like here.
that's cute Jennifer


I also added the link for the site Jennifer posted to the first post!
__________________
Me-Lisa DH-Jim RIP 1/12/10 Our GoofyMan~Our Heart's 4ever in Haiti DD-Megan 14
Please check out & support www.BeLikeBrit.org in memory of my DH

mommy2mrb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 10:17 AM   #24
JohnsonsLoveDisney
DIS Veteran
 
JohnsonsLoveDisney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Port Orchard, Washington
Posts: 4,305

Ok just keep me posted.

I'm going to check with Dbf on the paint. He's going to Lowes tonight I think. So I'll add it to the list.
__________________
Rachal, Awesome DBF and 3 crazy girls! and 1 bouncing baby boy!

Disneyland Trips, Aug 1987,Aug 2001, May 2004,April 2007, July 2007, July 2008,March 2009, Dec 2010 DisneyWorld Trips April 1992, April 2005,April 2010,Dec 2012
Etsy Id: EJMKDesigns
JohnsonsLoveDisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 10:19 AM   #25
mommy2mrb
Mama to a Princess - But I'm a Scrap Princess
But you wouldn't need the clothes if you had the hot man
 
mommy2mrb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Beautiful PNW - Everett WA
Posts: 16,819

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnsonsLoveDisney View Post
Ok just keep me posted.

I'm going to check with Dbf on the paint. He's going to Lowes tonight I think. So I'll add it to the list.
will do!

just let me know about the painting so I can bring some clothes!




I will be checking in later, so post away ladies!!!!!!!!
__________________
Me-Lisa DH-Jim RIP 1/12/10 Our GoofyMan~Our Heart's 4ever in Haiti DD-Megan 14
Please check out & support www.BeLikeBrit.org in memory of my DH


Last edited by mommy2mrb; 07-23-2012 at 10:40 AM.
mommy2mrb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 11:01 AM   #26
JJ&JHsmom
DIS Veteran
 
JJ&JHsmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Southeastern MA
Posts: 4,549

Mousin Around is good.

Here is the sketch I will be using, I plan to make the circle a mickey head and then mirror image to make it a double layout.


__________________
Me-Cassey DH DS DD
JJ&JHsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 12:11 PM   #27
mommy2mrb
Mama to a Princess - But I'm a Scrap Princess
But you wouldn't need the clothes if you had the hot man
 
mommy2mrb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Beautiful PNW - Everett WA
Posts: 16,819

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ&JHsmom View Post
Mousin Around is good.

Here is the sketch I will be using, I plan to make the circle a mickey head and then mirror image to make it a double layout.


that's a cute sketch Cassey!


this is the one I'm going to do ....I will make the right page a bit different and have 2 pm's on it, will be able to use up a bunch of my scraps!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ynlgQwc-4E...ketchSavvy.jpg
__________________
Me-Lisa DH-Jim RIP 1/12/10 Our GoofyMan~Our Heart's 4ever in Haiti DD-Megan 14
Please check out & support www.BeLikeBrit.org in memory of my DH

mommy2mrb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 12:12 PM   #28
morgansmom2000
DIS Veteran
 
morgansmom2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Perpetual State of Confusion
Posts: 12,978

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ&JHsmom View Post
Mousin Around is good.
Cassey, would you like Magical Moments and I'll take Mousin' Around since I want to use that Mickey paper?
__________________
(DH) (Me) (DD)
morgansmom2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 01:14 PM   #29
JJ&JHsmom
DIS Veteran
 
JJ&JHsmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Southeastern MA
Posts: 4,549

Quote:
Originally Posted by morgansmom2000 View Post
Cassey, would you like Magical Moments and I'll take Mousin' Around since I want to use that Mickey paper?
Either one is good for me, if you would like the Mousin Around please take it and I'll do Magical Moments. Just let me know, I won't be starting on these until after Julia and I get back from Disney next month.
__________________
Me-Cassey DH DS DD
JJ&JHsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 01:30 PM   #30
morgansmom2000
DIS Veteran
 
morgansmom2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Perpetual State of Confusion
Posts: 12,978

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ&JHsmom View Post
Either one is good for me, if you would like the Mousin Around please take it and I'll do Magical Moments. Just let me know, I won't be starting on these until after Julia and I get back from Disney next month.
I'm swap free, so I'll play around with it before you leave and let you know, if that's okay?
__________________
(DH) (Me) (DD)
morgansmom2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:06 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.