Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California)
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-06-2014, 06:45 PM   #1
Barry Browning
Mouseketeer

My son made it to WDW

Hi just wanted to tell everybody hi.My son the CM and his sister made the cross country drive from Anaheim to WDW.He made orientation and got moved in.We are probably the only people that went to WDW and didn't go to the parks.He didn't have his maingate so we went on a three day cruise to Bahamas from Port Canaveral.We hit the NASA on way back and a lot of Embassy Suites happy hours.It is sooooooo hot in Orlando.Saw all kinds of neat things alligators, sharks, man o rays. morey eels. etc.Son is exxcited to be in WDW and its all new to him.He is going to be a monorail pilot.

I hope all of you guys have fun in DL.I am not a bog fan of WDW but you have to go where the son lives.I miss the cooler temps of DL.

Take care.
Barry Browning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 06:52 PM   #2
mummabear
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry Browning View Post
Hi just wanted to tell everybody hi.My son the CM and his sister made the cross country drive from Anaheim to WDW.He made orientation and got moved in.We are probably the only people that went to WDW and didn't go to the parks.He didn't have his maingate so we went on a three day cruise to Bahamas from Port Canaveral.We hit the NASA on way back and a lot of Embassy Suites happy hours.It is sooooooo hot in Orlando.Saw all kinds of neat things alligators, sharks, man o rays. morey eels. etc.Son is exxcited to be in WDW and its all new to him.He is going to be a monorail pilot.

I hope all of you guys have fun in DL.I am not a bog fan of WDW but you have to go where the son lives.I miss the cooler temps of DL.

Take care.
I think you will enjoy WDW with more time. If you can visit in the spring or fall the weather is really nice.
mummabear is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: