Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Plan
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-28-2012, 11:04 AM   #736
disneyfantotheend
DIS Veteran

If it was a pin attached to her name, the pin number will not help anyone else.
disneyfantotheend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 01:12 PM   #737
TDC Nala
1937, what a year that was
Diet Coke on Ice or Else
I apparently don't do anything they want to stimulate

DISboards Moderator

PINs are not transferable. They can be used only by the person they are issued to. There's currently no general public Free Dining offer for anybody outside of Great Britain for 2013.
Register to remove

Old 11-28-2012, 01:32 PM   #738
zy144622
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyfantotheend
If it was a pin attached to her name, the pin number will not help anyone else.
If its being used by someone at the same address they will allow it. Or at least have in the past.
zy144622 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 03:43 PM   #739
aaarcher86
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrickprincess

I have no ideal what you are talking about Package code.
Pkg code is the 2 letter and 1 number code you see on your reservation.

Totally different from the pin code and not personally assigned.
Old 11-28-2012, 05:39 PM   #740
peaceluv&mickeymouse
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrickprincess

I have no ideal what you are talking about Package code.
Just enjoy your good deal ! You don't have to give your package code to anyone or prove anything Have fun!
Old 11-28-2012, 06:02 PM   #741
aaarcher86
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by peaceluv&mickeymouse View Post
Just enjoy your good deal ! You don't have to give your package code to anyone or prove anything Have fun!
What's the big deal? If I could give it to a friend, they could tell me if it's something that might go public or if it's just a pkg code for a pin.

I'm going in February. It doesn't even effect me. Not everything is a big conspiracy, I assure you
Old 11-28-2012, 06:22 PM   #742
wdwmaw
planin' next trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrickprincess View Post
I was on the phone on friday changing my dates from june to september do not do well with heat. any way i got free. dinning for my trip september 20 27 2013. saved $458.12
Congratulations on your free dining. Just want to warn you that Sept is pretty hot in Florida. We have been in June, July, August, and Sept and I am going to tell you Sept is really, really humid. We think Aug/Sept is much hotter than June. Just wanted to warn you so your not shocked when you get there.

24 trips and plannin' the next 1
wdwmaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 10:29 AM   #743
Patrickprincess
HAVE A MAGICAL DAY

free dinning

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdwmaw View Post
Congratulations on your free dining. Just want to warn you that Sept is pretty hot in Florida. We have been in June, July, August, and Sept and I am going to tell you Sept is really, really humid. We think Aug/Sept is much hotter than June. Just wanted to warn you so your not shocked when you get there.
I was there just this past september so i've planed on drinking at least four bottles of water a day. Thank you for the congratulations. I'm not going to try and figuar out how i got free dinning. I'm going to be greatful and enjoy my trip to the most magical place on earth.
2013 WDW Royal Guest @Port Orleans Riverside. 2012WDW @ Royal Guest Port Orleans Riverside Disney Cruise line The Fantasy. 2004 WDW @ Port Orleans French Quarter. 2002 WDW Port Orleans Riverside, Disney cruise line The Wonder.2007 Disneyland@ The Disneyland Hotel. 2006 Disneyland @ The Paradise Hotel. 2000 Disneyland @ The Disneyland Hotel. 1999 1998,1996 Disneyland off sight hotels.
A proud Disney Stockholder
A Proud Seahawk Fan 2014 Super bowl Champions
A Seattle Mariner fan

Patrickprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 10:52 AM   #744
TDC Nala
1937, what a year that was
Diet Coke on Ice or Else
I apparently don't do anything they want to stimulate

DISboards Moderator

There is actually a rule on the DIS board that personal PIN discount codes are not to be posted because they are not transferable. Since there's no public free dining offer, anything posted now is probably a personal PIN code.
Old 11-29-2012, 01:34 PM   #745
TXMalecifent
Earning My Ears

Well, I got a PIN. Kinda shocked that I did. It's even during the dates we are going...I'm pretty sure it's for Free Dining. (First half of February 2013, if you are curious.)

My problem, Disney says the zip code of my shipping address does not match the name of the person this offer is made for. Well, it's my name, my email, I went on my Disney account and looked and my zip code is my actual zip code. Disney mailed me a vacation planning DVD to that zip code. So I do not know what to do to fix this.
Old 11-29-2012, 03:25 PM   #746
Thorb73
Tinker, Pooh and their kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXMalecifent View Post
Well, I got a PIN. Kinda shocked that I did. It's even during the dates we are going...I'm pretty sure it's for Free Dining. (First half of February 2013, if you are curious.)

My problem, Disney says the zip code of my shipping address does not match the name of the person this offer is made for. Well, it's my name, my email, I went on my Disney account and looked and my zip code is my actual zip code. Disney mailed me a vacation planning DVD to that zip code. So I do not know what to do to fix this.
We had the same issue! I called the phone number which was mentioned in the pin mail and the cast member on the phone found out that for whatever reason a totally different street adress was assigned to our pin code. After he made sure we were the correct persons he changed the data and after that I was able to access the deal with the pin code online!
So maybe you give it a try and call them!

DLP:
Disney's Hotel Santa Fe September 13th - 17th 1999
Disney's Hotel Santa Fe July 13th - 18th 2002

Disney's Hotel Santa Fe February 6th - 9th 2008
Disney's Hotel Santa Fe February 23rd - 27th 2009
WDW:
Disney's Coronado Springs Resort August 21st - September 1st 2011
Disney's Port Orleans Riverside August 29th - September 8th 2013
DCL:
DISNEY Dream Bahamian cruise September 1st-4th 2011
DISNEY Magic NY to Canada September 2nd-7th 2012
DISNEY Dream Bahamian Cruise August 25th-29th 2013
Thorb73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 06:01 PM   #747
Kathymford
A little obsessed is ok....right?

Quote:

A February code!! Oh to be so lucky!! Let us know how it turns out if you call like the PP suggested.
Old 11-29-2012, 06:07 PM   #748
alicia1506
DIS Veteran

Quote:

this happened to me also. turns out that one digit in our zipcode was entered incorrectly on their system, even though when i logged in to disney.com or disneyworld.com my address was showing correctly. they fixed it, it took roughly 20 mins to update on the system, and then hey presto! it was totally fine.

only issue for us is that we are now not going to be able to go, and the PIN code is non-transferable

me (alicia): dbf (carlo):
2011 vacation - Of Mice, and Wizards and Pirates, oh my!

2013 trip - 3 castles and a Disney boat - a work in progress
alicia1506 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 06:20 PM   #749
disneyfantotheend
DIS Veteran

Any pins floating around for November yet? I know they are non transferable, and am not looking for a code, just looking to see if there is any hope yet. The latest I have seen so far is September.
disneyfantotheend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 07:24 PM   #750
TXMalecifent
Earning My Ears

Since we used a Travel Agent (my fella's boss has a relative that is one of those Disney-Only TAs), I had her take the PIN and run with it. And yes, it was Free Dining for the first half of February 2013, which is in fact when our week is scheduled.

So she rebooked us and we saved $133.50!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: