Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-01-2013, 10:51 AM   #586
wdwgirl03
I'm just a big Disney Freak! :-)
I will throw a party the day I get a tag!!!
I am pretty wimpy when it comes to thrill rides

Hi Rachel! I saw your twitter post about having a new TR update so I had to come check it out before we leave (I wish you and Howard were going too...it would have been fun to have another DIS meet!).

I agree, as awesome as EMH are, it is kind of hard to do it every morning. Especially if they're at 7 am. I can't wait to hear about your MK day though.

Oh, and I don't think your NY accent is that strong. I never really thought I had a Wisconsin accent until one of my dad's friends' sons said something about it a few years ago so now I think I'm more aware of my own Midwestern accent!
'91-Disney villas '93, '95, '97, '99, '01, '02-Polynesian '03-All Star Sports '05-All Star Movies; offsite- Universal/Disney Oct. '06, Dec. '07/Jan. '08-Saratoga Springs May '08-Animal Kingdom Lodge Dec. '08-Beach Club Villas Aug. '09-Villas @ the Wilderness Lodge April '10-Kidani Village Aug. '10-Saratoga Springs Mar. '11-Old Key West Oct. '11-Saratoga Springs April '12-Boardwalk Villas April '13-Bay Lake Tower Aug. '13-Pop Century Dec. '13-Saratoga Springs April '14-Pop Century UPCOMING TRIP: Dec. '14-DISNEYLAND!!!
*DVC member since 2006*

Disneyland- '04, '06

Check out my past TRs: Mar./April '11 Oct. '11 CURRENT TR: APRIL '13 TR APRIL '13 PTR facebook Twitter/Instagram:mugirl0307
wdwgirl03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 01:23 PM   #587
Jennifer48
Not a Disney bride but engaged and honeymooned at Disney!

Aww too bad Howard didn't make the MK bus but your reunited video is so cute!

I don't think your NY accent is that bad. You want to hear bad, you should hear my Boston accent. I get made fun of at work all the time from coworkers that live in MA too!
Aulani: '13
My Latest Invention: The Traffic-eliminator-inator!
A Road Trip Engagement
Best Friends and New Friends - A MAGICal Tale
My First Disney Cruise Trip Report
Jennifer48 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-01-2013, 03:01 PM   #588
mermaid764
DIS Veteran

Hi Rachel, I haven't commented in forever cause I fell totally behind but had a chance to get caught back up

That's too bad that Howard missed the bus, luckily you didn't have to wait too long.

The arts and craft window is soo cute, that's definitely one i've never noticed before

mermaid764 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 03:40 PM   #589
khertz
Proud member of the WHO DAT NATION!!

That had to be so frustrating seeing Howard coming and the bus not being able to stop!! I am with you on the solo trip thing, it seemed like fun until I spent time alone in the park. It's fun for a couple of hours, but I definitely couldn't do a whole trip without DH!

I watched your video, and I don't think your accent is strong at all! Maybe that's because I grew up around the "yats" in New Orleans, and the accent is similar?

Yay for an early morning at Magic Kingdom! Those are the best!!!
JULY 1994 // Offsite & Universal Studios & Busch Gardens | APRIL 1998 // All Star Music & Universal Studios |FEBRUARY 2001 // All Star Music & Universal | MARCH 2003 // All Star Music & Universal // Hard Rock Hotel | FEBRUARY 2004 // All Star Music & Universal // Royal Pacific & Sea World | OCTOBER 2007 (Disneymoon!) // Port Orleans French Quarter & Universal Studios // Royal Pacific | DECEMBER 2009 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek PTR/ TR | JULY/AUGUST 2010 // Wyndham Cypress Palms TR | NOVEMBER 2011 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek PTR/TR | MAY 2012 // Disneyland // Wyndham Dolphin's Cove TR | AUGUST 2012 // Disneyland 5 Year Anniversary Trip // Peacock Suites TR | OCTOBER 2012 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek PTR/TR | OCTOBER 2013 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek & Universal // Royal Pacific PTR/TR | MAY 2014 // Wilderness Lodge Adventures at 40"! May 2014 TR
khertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 06:27 AM   #590
RachelNinja
Sometimes I'd rather live in VMK than in real life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marDgreen88 View Post
Ugh, what a bummer that Howard missed the bus. At least you weren't alone for too long!

There is definitely a welcome show on EMH days! In fact, the only time I've ever SEEN the welcome show was on an EMH day!

I can totally see you living in the little arts and crafts window! How cute!
It FELT a lot longer than it actually was! I just kept thinking, AGH, why is there so much traffic?

Ooo, good to know! That's why I went off on my own hoping to catch it because I love it so much! Haha, I guess trying to catch the morning show during our honeymoon when we were exhausted just wasn't going to happen.

Oh, I wish! That's my new "I wish I could live there" place. In the past, it used to be in one of the buildings in China in Epcot because I liked the little hidden staircase.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEK View Post
Glad you had a nice time shopping at DTD and back at the resort. That loud music on the bus would have drive me crazy as well.

It is hard getting separated from your companion while at the world. Glad you were reunited quickly because there's nothing like that first walk down Main Street at the start of the day!

Looks like a gorgeous day!
I think the loud music was even funnier because of the actual song being played!

Yeah, at first I was thinking that I could've walked in a for a bit, but it definitely wouldn't have been the same walking down Main Street without him.

It was a beautiful day! I wouldn't go again in May though, haha. I like it a lot cooler than that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdwgirl03 View Post
Hi Rachel! I saw your twitter post about having a new TR update so I had to come check it out before we leave (I wish you and Howard were going too...it would have been fun to have another DIS meet!).

I agree, as awesome as EMH are, it is kind of hard to do it every morning. Especially if they're at 7 am. I can't wait to hear about your MK day though.

Oh, and I don't think your NY accent is that strong. I never really thought I had a Wisconsin accent until one of my dad's friends' sons said something about it a few years ago so now I think I'm more aware of my own Midwestern accent!
YES, I wish we were there with you too! It just seems so wrong that we're not both there at the same time in April! I found out recently from my mom that our timeshare week lined up PERFECTLY, but we wouldn't have been able to go anyway because Howard's sister is getting married this upcoming Saturday. Boo. Haha. Then we have to go back to work this Friday too because of one of the days we lost due to Hurricane Sandy. Boo even more!

We really were trying to get so much more done during EMH just like you and your dad do!

I love love love hearing my DIS friends talk. Haha, it just makes everyone seem more "real," if that makes sense. I didn't think anything of your accent the first time we met. I don't even think I was even that conscious of my own accent at that point either! I think regardless of accents, Disney language is all the same

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer48 View Post
Aww too bad Howard didn't make the MK bus but your reunited video is so cute!

I don't think your NY accent is that bad. You want to hear bad, you should hear my Boston accent. I get made fun of at work all the time from coworkers that live in MA too!
Thanks! It stinks that we didn't really get to enjoy EMH, but I knew we still had the entire day ahead of us.

Haha, I'd like to hear your Boston accent! Hearing DISers in videos is one of the greatest things, I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mermaid764 View Post
Hi Rachel, I haven't commented in forever cause I fell totally behind but had a chance to get caught back up

That's too bad that Howard missed the bus, luckily you didn't have to wait too long.

The arts and craft window is soo cute, that's definitely one i've never noticed before
That's okay! I'm glad you were able to catch up. I have to do that a lot too because I just can't keep up.

Yeah, if I had to wait anywhere, waiting at MK was the best. I did get to people watch, but I was like, wow, this is so odd just being here on my own!

I think that might be my favorite window now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by khertz View Post
That had to be so frustrating seeing Howard coming and the bus not being able to stop!! I am with you on the solo trip thing, it seemed like fun until I spent time alone in the park. It's fun for a couple of hours, but I definitely couldn't do a whole trip without DH!

I watched your video, and I don't think your accent is strong at all! Maybe that's because I grew up around the "yats" in New Orleans, and the accent is similar?

Yay for an early morning at Magic Kingdom! Those are the best!!!
Yeah, I think it made it worse to see him so close to getting on the bus! And before he went up, we debated whether or not he was gonna go up to get it for a few seconds, and it made me think that we wasted time there! Oh well. I guess a solo trip really isn't for me, haha. Howard did look into Pixelmania for a bit, and if he did that, I wouldn't mind going off on my own for a bit as long as we were in the same park! That way I can always go where he is if he's off photographing with a bunch of people.

Haha, I'm glad my accent isn't that bad. I guess I never really thought about it much until Howard pointed it out. A few of my students are even WORSE. And then there are those who don't believe they have accents, and I'm like, "Um, we live in NYC; we all have accents."

What I would do to have an early morning at MK right now!

Weird and Ninja Shout Out to You (Jan '15 TR in progress) // Mr. and Mrs. Weak Sauce Go the Distance (May '12 Disneymoon TR) // Delicious Indeed! (Feb '11 TR) // Saving Dole Whip Float Money (Feb '11 PTR) // Weird and Ninja’s Pre-Disneymoon (April '10 TR) // It's Better Than Stuffed Mezzaluna with Sausage! (April '10 PTR) // A DISer's Trip of Firsts! (Feb '08 TR) // The Flat Adventures of Weird and Ninja! (Living the Life Outside of VMK)

BLOG / INSTAGRAM / TWITTER - Msg me here if you want to follow
RachelNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 06:31 AM   #591
RachelNinja

We're Coming For You, Zurg!

On most trips of my entire life, we've always headed to the right to Tomorrowland even before Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin existed! Ahhh, the days of Delta Dreamflight! It's funny that I don't really recall ever heading to Fantasyland first. As I got older and was more of the one in control of deciding where to go, I would make my family backtrack between Tomorrowland and Fantasyland to get and use FPs. There's something about walking across the Tomorrowland bridge that makes it feel so real to me!

I love being able to walk right through that line especially when it's the standby line. That music and those sound effects and Buzz speaking really set the mood. Even the brightly colored fake buttons set the tone!

This is not one of Howard's better shots of Buzz, but this was because we zoomed on by! Usually he will quickly stop to make sure he gets the shot he wants without holding up the line too long, but this particular line was moving really fast, and we figured we'd be on it again later in the day.

As we go through each Disney trip, I love seeing how much better Howard gets at photography. Haha, these are clearly not showcasing his skills, but he has gotten awesome shots on Buzz before! Nowadays, he studies people's camera settings for their shots. Flickr is really great at allowing you to do that.

Those guys just love that disco ball!

Awesome! I love the super clear shots of the rooms in Buzz because I end up noticing many things I"ve never noticed beforehand because I only see targets once the ride starts. See that guy all the way to the right pushing something? Haha, I literally never noticed that until just now!

Our scores were pretty gosh darn low on this ride.

Remember what this used to be during Dreamflight?

I like seeing all these people in their ride vehicles so focused on what's ahead of them!

Ahhh, it's Zurg once again!

Haha, very disappointing and actually kind of embarrassing that our scores were so low! Of course, Howard's score was lower because he did take a few pictures.

Ride vehicles! Love the batteries attached to the backs of each one. I know many people prefer the DLR version since the guns are not mounted to the ride vehicle, but I actually like the challenge of trying to get a target at the right time to get the right angle.

I was able to snap a picture of our ride photo. See how serious this ride is to me? I have to pull my hair back into a ponytail so that it's out of my way, haha.

Okay, so maybe our scores weren't that great, but we still had a lot of fun! Plus, a low score means that we just have to go on it again!

Weird and Ninja Shout Out to You (Jan '15 TR in progress) // Mr. and Mrs. Weak Sauce Go the Distance (May '12 Disneymoon TR) // Delicious Indeed! (Feb '11 TR) // Saving Dole Whip Float Money (Feb '11 PTR) // Weird and Ninja’s Pre-Disneymoon (April '10 TR) // It's Better Than Stuffed Mezzaluna with Sausage! (April '10 PTR) // A DISer's Trip of Firsts! (Feb '08 TR) // The Flat Adventures of Weird and Ninja! (Living the Life Outside of VMK)

Old 04-02-2013, 07:28 AM   #592
MeMom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelNinja View Post

I'm still waiting for the chance to spend a lot of time at DTD. I wonder if it's less crowded early in the morning. We never get there early enough, and the crowds always get to me! It's no fun shopping when you're waiting to look at a certain area of the store that's full of people.
Yep - if you go in the morning, you can get lots of good empty streets and stores pictures and shop in World of Disney w/o a crowd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelNinja View Post
Okay, so maybe our scores weren't that great, but we still had a lot of fun!
And fun is what is all about.

I can see your pictures on my school computer.
That's a rare thing to see DIS pictures here, so I am loving it!
Mingos in da Watah! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2758143
Geen Yight: She's Out of Sight! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2677011
My Name is NOT Broccoli www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2611094
From Pop to the Top www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2495977
Mother, May I? Yes, You May www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2448482
Ringing in 2010 www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2356794
Brooklynn Takes Bella to Meet Cinderella www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2209387
A Two Short, Too Different Spring Break Trip www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2122295
Over the river and through the FUN! http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post29060069
A Ten Day Ride on a Magic Camel www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1869591
Baby and the Tramp...and a Pop Half Century www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1470678

We've stayed at Pop Century, All Star Sports, All Star Movies, All Star Music, French Quarter, Wilderness Lodge, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Art of Animation, Beach Club, Vero Beach, Kidani Village and Saratoga Springs - many trips, and many wonderful, magical memories made.
MeMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 08:59 AM   #593
khertz
Proud member of the WHO DAT NATION!!

I love all of the colors in Buzz Lightyear! Howard got some really nice photos in there too. I actually thought your score was kind of high, considering I usually get less points than what Howard got...and I'm not stopping to take pictures either! I am so terrible at that ride. Now I just let Paxton play.
JULY 1994 // Offsite & Universal Studios & Busch Gardens | APRIL 1998 // All Star Music & Universal Studios |FEBRUARY 2001 // All Star Music & Universal | MARCH 2003 // All Star Music & Universal // Hard Rock Hotel | FEBRUARY 2004 // All Star Music & Universal // Royal Pacific & Sea World | OCTOBER 2007 (Disneymoon!) // Port Orleans French Quarter & Universal Studios // Royal Pacific | DECEMBER 2009 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek PTR/ TR | JULY/AUGUST 2010 // Wyndham Cypress Palms TR | NOVEMBER 2011 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek PTR/TR | MAY 2012 // Disneyland // Wyndham Dolphin's Cove TR | AUGUST 2012 // Disneyland 5 Year Anniversary Trip // Peacock Suites TR | OCTOBER 2012 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek PTR/TR | OCTOBER 2013 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek & Universal // Royal Pacific PTR/TR | MAY 2014 // Wilderness Lodge Adventures at 40"! May 2014 TR
khertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 11:25 AM   #594
AGPrincess
Princess at heart

Subbing -- can't believe I hadn't come across your TR before now!! First of all, your wedding photos are gorgeous, sounds like it was a wonderful day! Loving all your photos of AKL...you're making me miss that place SO much.

And SANAA. I adore that place. I usually go with the tandoori chicken (YUM) but may have to branch out and try the shrimp next time! Also love that you had the bread for breakfast the next morning. Awesome.
AGPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 04:34 PM   #595
Self_resqing_princz
Mouseketeer

Love that you take it so seriously... my husband and I do too and we compete... if I lose, I pout. That's how bad it gets! Sometimes if the line is going quickly, we'll do it twice so whomever lost can try to win.

2007/2010 WL
2013- split stay POR(RS) & WL

Current PTR/TR September 2013: Doing Disney by the book... or rather- list. Marking off our Disney Bucket Lists!
[URL="http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3151964"]Moose & Goose do Disney -or- The 5th anniversary is the Disney Trip anniversary

http://distickers.com/ticker/tickers/jxorsv1jabd4oqto.png
Self_resqing_princz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 06:37 AM   #596
Enchantress01
Prince Charming likes my shoes!

Hi Rachel.

I came across your TR and I am so glad I did. Your attention to detail (the math formula - love that!) and your unique perspective are so interesting! I can't wait to see what you and Howard discover next.

You and Howard make a wonderful couple (but you knew that ) Your wedding pictures are so beautiful. In fact, a friend of mine is getting married this month and I told her she has to have a b&w photo with the trees arching over her like yours. Recently, a group of friends and I had to make a u-turn through a cemetery and what do we see? A gorgeous tree-lined street that would look perfect for that photo. We have been trying to convince her to take her photos in the cemetary ever since- with little success I might add.

I love the way you still look at your ring and think of how wonderful it is to be married to a wonderful man. I still do that too!

That crafting window is beautiful. You have such talent too.

Anyway, I hope you don't mind me screeeching in late. I'm enjoying the ride as you keep dipping your way through the World.
Enchantress01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 07:02 AM   #597
MEK
DIS Veteran

I love your pictures from Buzz. I have actually never taken a lot of pictures on that ride because I am always so intent on boosting my score (which often doesn't happen ). Really cool shots!

I swear some of those guns don't work properly. that's always been my excuse for a low score.

The Empty Nester's Magical Mystery Tour I Told You Driving Was Bad for Your Health

Sorry Gaston, They are MUCH More Interesting than You!
Will You Chill Out if I Sprinkle You With Pixie Dust?

Remembering 9/11:MEK Original
Why Not Just Queue Up Another Disney Trip?
How Do You Think We Stay So Happy?
Inching My Way Closer to the Castle Sept 10 TR
Wheeling & Dealing at the WL May '10 TR
Play'in It at Pop Sept 09 Anniversary Trip
JUNE 09 TR...KICK'N IT AT KIDANI DH & I do Disney Solo! DEC 2008 June 2008 tripreport
My Trips 2002-Offsite 2003-POR 2004-Royal Pacific/Daytona Bch 2005-CBR 2006-Pop, SSR 2007-ASM 2008-Pop, Vero Bch/SSR, POFQ/SSR 2009-Kidani/CSR, Pop 2010- VWL, BLT 2011-POR/BCV, Disney's HHI Resort, OKW2012-Treehouse villa/BWV, VWL/BWV 2013-HHI, Secret off site location;BWV/AKL 2014- Tampa, ASSp/BCV, OKW
MEK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 08:09 AM   #598
RunningGirl
DIS Veteran

I know what you mean about the bridge to Tomorrowland - I just love it, especially at night!!! And you really made me want to ride Buzz...
RunningGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 11:03 AM   #599
RachelNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeMom View Post
Yep - if you go in the morning, you can get lots of good empty streets and stores pictures and shop in World of Disney w/o a crowd.

And fun is what is all about.

I can see your pictures on my school computer.
That's a rare thing to see DIS pictures here, so I am loving it!
I think we'll definitely try to get there earlier the next time we're there. We didn't spend so much time at DTD these past few trips because we had our APs. The next time we'll have more time since we'll be back to our no expiration park tickets.

I switched to Flickr instead of using Photobucket! Maybe that's why you can see them. Glad you can get some Disney there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by khertz View Post
I love all of the colors in Buzz Lightyear! Howard got some really nice photos in there too. I actually thought your score was kind of high, considering I usually get less points than what Howard got...and I'm not stopping to take pictures either! I am so terrible at that ride. Now I just let Paxton play.
It must be so fun for Paxton to play though! I think when we have our kids, we'll have to take turns with letting our kiddies play, haha, because I know I'll still want to play! I love this ride! I actually like the challenge here more than the challenge in Toy Story Mania because that gets me super tired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGPrincess View Post
Subbing -- can't believe I hadn't come across your TR before now!! First of all, your wedding photos are gorgeous, sounds like it was a wonderful day! Loving all your photos of AKL...you're making me miss that place SO much.

And SANAA. I adore that place. I usually go with the tandoori chicken (YUM) but may have to branch out and try the shrimp next time! Also love that you had the bread for breakfast the next morning. Awesome.
So glad you're here! Our wedding was definitely a wonderful day, but if we had to do it over again, I would still stick to my wish of having a destination wedding in DISNEY! Maybe in the future we'll do a vow renewal! Or just do a super long 2 week WDW vacation instead!

Mmm, I've seen the tandoori chicken option too when I've examined the lunch menu. I want to go there for lunch AND dinner in the same day! That way we'd have lunch, dinner, and then breakfast the next day all from Sanaa! Delicious!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Self_resqing_princz View Post
Love that you take it so seriously... my husband and I do too and we compete... if I lose, I pout. That's how bad it gets! Sometimes if the line is going quickly, we'll do it twice so whomever lost can try to win.
Haha, I love this kind of fun competition! We usually do something corny like, the winner has to give the loser a kiss so that either way, we both win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchantress01 View Post
Hi Rachel.

I came across your TR and I am so glad I did. Your attention to detail (the math formula - love that!) and your unique perspective are so interesting! I can't wait to see what you and Howard discover next.

You and Howard make a wonderful couple (but you knew that ) Your wedding pictures are so beautiful. In fact, a friend of mine is getting married this month and I told her she has to have a b&w photo with the trees arching over her like yours. Recently, a group of friends and I had to make a u-turn through a cemetery and what do we see? A gorgeous tree-lined street that would look perfect for that photo. We have been trying to convince her to take her photos in the cemetary ever since- with little success I might add.

I love the way you still look at your ring and think of how wonderful it is to be married to a wonderful man. I still do that too!

That crafting window is beautiful. You have such talent too.

Anyway, I hope you don't mind me screeeching in late. I'm enjoying the ride as you keep dipping your way through the World.
Yay! I'm so glad you're here! I always get excited about new readers.

The pictures we were able to take outside and on the grounds of our venue are what definitely pulled me to have our reception there. I LOVE outdoor pictures, which is funny because I actually don't like spending time in nature, haha. But the contrast of the white dress against the green of the trees and the ivy is something I really love. Haha, it's so funny that you guys are trying to convince your other friend to take a picture in a cemetery! Hopefully, there'll be another place that you guys will randomly find for pictures like that!

When I stop by the mall on the rarest of occasions, I have the jeweler clean my rings. I get super excited when it's extra sparkly all over again. I just had them cleaned last Saturday!

Hope you continue to enjoy my random ramblings about WDW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEK View Post
I love your pictures from Buzz. I have actually never taken a lot of pictures on that ride because I am always so intent on boosting my score (which often doesn't happen ). Really cool shots!

I swear some of those guns don't work properly. that's always been my excuse for a low score.
I think Howard's shots get better during our December trip, so when I finish this trip report, stay tuned for that one!

Yeah, sometimes they really don't work properly though! I know that it has definitely happened on Toy Story Mania where it's a bit more obvious to see that they're not working. We've had to tell the CMs about it and were allowed to ride again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunningGirl View Post
I know what you mean about the bridge to Tomorrowland - I just love it, especially at night!!! And you really made me want to ride Buzz...
I love that old-timey futuristic look of Tomorrowland! I hope they never change it. It's so part of what Disney means to me!

Old 04-04-2013, 11:07 AM   #600
wiigirl
DIS Veteran

Great TR!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: