Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > The DIS Unplugged Podcast > DIS Adventures by Disney Trips
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-13-2013, 10:03 AM   #571
Disneygrl36
Happy DVC member!!!!

I'm going to talk to Eric about it tonight Pete & I'll let you know. Maybe if some of us decide not to do dinner, we could pick a time & everyone meet up at the Mad T Party to enjoy it together or at Trader Sams for a drink that last night.
Old 05-13-2013, 11:37 AM   #572
kgibbler20
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneygrl36
I'm going to talk to Eric about it tonight Pete & I'll let you know. Maybe if some of us decide not to do dinner, we could pick a time & everyone meet up at the Mad T Party to enjoy it together or at Trader Sams for a drink that last night.
I'll be at Mad T Party and after watching Dis goes west resorts and DTD I definitely want to spend time at Trader Sams! And the way Pete raves about Catal on the show I will probably make our own res there anyhow if the group falls apart.
6/05 - First Trip 12/06 - Merry Christmas 11/07 - Mom's suprise!! & SSW October 23 - November 4, 2008 - 3 days at sea, 10 days on land... Halloween Here We Come!!3/09 & 7/09 - Short visits with a friend... 10/09 - finally became a resident now at least monthly visits

kgibbler20 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-13-2013, 12:27 PM   #573
starwood
This mouse GOT her next cruise
I won't even tell my DH what I'm doing. He already thinks I'm nuts

Well Matt will abandon me that night ( off on his own). I will probably just eat light that day to make up for everything I will be eating during the trip.

Environmentallity Begins With You
starwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 01:34 PM   #574
skier_pete
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BriarRosie View Post
Darn, I wish I had known about that wine dinner. I did one there 5 years ago and it was amazing. Oh well, that's ok.

I'm not sure yet if I want to go to Catal. I don't need to bow out just yet, but I want to keep my options open.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneygrl36 View Post
I'll wait until Wednesday to call for Catal. This will give you a few days to decide.

1971 - 1982 Many childhood trips May 1997 - Off-site w/ DGF (now DW) October 2000 - Off-site w/ DW - 1st AK
October 14-20,2006 - First on-site (POFQ), first w/ DD3 and DMIL. September 22-29, 2007 with freinds @ POFQ! August 23-31, 2008. Just us 3...dining for free!
December 12-20, 2009 - 40th Birthday trip! Trip Report April 20-25, 2010 - Short surprise trip for DD! Trip Report
October 15-25, 2010 @ AKL Trip Report!
November 11-20, 2011 - Free dining at CBR! PTR! and Trip Report
July/August 2012 Disneyland / Australia TripPTR "I choose to Be Amused" TR
The Disney Trifecta - a PTR for 2013. LINK Trip Reports - ABD: "A Fistful of Fastpasses" WDW: "For A Few Fastpasses More" DCL: "Once Upon a Time in the Carribean"

October 2014 Pre Trip Report- "Let us plan our Escape !" LINK
skier_pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 02:04 PM   #575
skier_pete
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by starwood View Post
Well Matt will abandon me that night ( off on his own). I will probably just eat light that day to make up for everything I will be eating during the trip.
Wait, so are you saying you still want IN on dinner @ Catal, but that Matt is going to go off on his own and therefore is OUT?

Just making sure.

1971 - 1982 Many childhood trips May 1997 - Off-site w/ DGF (now DW) October 2000 - Off-site w/ DW - 1st AK
October 14-20,2006 - First on-site (POFQ), first w/ DD3 and DMIL. September 22-29, 2007 with freinds @ POFQ! August 23-31, 2008. Just us 3...dining for free!
December 12-20, 2009 - 40th Birthday trip! Trip Report April 20-25, 2010 - Short surprise trip for DD! Trip Report
The Disney Trifecta - a PTR for 2013. LINK Trip Reports - ABD: "A Fistful of Fastpasses" WDW: "For A Few Fastpasses More" DCL: "Once Upon a Time in the Carribean"

Old 05-13-2013, 02:20 PM   #576
starwood

I think we are both out for catal. I'll probably find a small salad for dinner.

Old 05-13-2013, 03:58 PM   #577
PhillipsSweetPea
Earning My Ears

Talking Less than 4 weeks to go!

Hi all,
I'm not a regular visitor to the boards but did want to drop by and say "hi" before meeting you all in person. We're arriving in LA on Friday and will be staying a couple of nights with a friend just north of San Diego before arriving in Hollywood on Sunday.

My husband, Phillip, & I are looking forward to a great trip and meeting some new friends!

See ya soon!
Mandy

PhillipsSweetPea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 04:27 PM   #578
ymxbfalcon
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillipsSweetPea View Post
Hi all,
I'm not a regular visitor to the boards but did want to drop by and say "hi" before meeting you all in person. We're arriving in LA on Friday and will be staying a couple of nights with a friend just north of San Diego before arriving in Hollywood on Sunday.

My husband, Phillip, & I are looking forward to a great trip and meeting some new friends!

See ya soon!
Mandy

I'm glad you decided to stop by to say hello, and I look forward to getting to know you and Phillip. We're getting awfully close!
Old 05-13-2013, 07:02 PM   #579
planaholic
the anticipation is my favorite part

Hello

Hi Everybody,

Saw the older posts about how not all 37 travelers are participating in the thread. Just wanted to chime in on behalf of three more - myself (Lindsay), my sister (Leah), & my mother (Kathy). I'm the only one on the boards, but I rarely get on. I did a Podcast BSM tour back in Feb 2011 and had a fabulous time. I'm very happy to meet you all in a few weeks & for my family to enjoy the tour for the first time.

See you then,
Lindsay

PS - I saw the post about the dinner, we are leaving Friday afternoon so don't worry about us
Old 05-13-2013, 07:56 PM   #580
skier_pete
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillipsSweetPea View Post
Hi all,

See ya soon!
Mandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by planaholic View Post
Hi Everybody,

Saw the older posts about how not all 37 travelers are participating in the thread. Just wanted to chime in on behalf of three more - myself (Lindsay), my sister (Leah), & my mother (Kathy). I'm the only one on the boards, but I rarely get on. I did a Podcast BSM tour back in Feb 2011 and had a fabulous time. I'm very happy to meet you all in a few weeks & for my family to enjoy the tour for the first time.

See you then,
Lindsay

PS - I saw the post about the dinner, we are leaving Friday afternoon so don't worry about us
Hi there Mandy and Lindsay! Thanks for stopping by and saying hi. You should stop by on chat some Thursday night @ 8 PM. It only lasts about an hour but we have a lot of fun. (But with the TV season not there to draw the Gleeks/Grey's fans away, who knows it may start running longer!)

Old 05-13-2013, 08:43 PM   #581
Disneygrl36
Happy DVC member!!!!

Glad you stopped by Mandy & Lindsay!

I second what Pete said....stop by chat if you can.
Old 05-13-2013, 08:46 PM   #582
Disneygrl36
Happy DVC member!!!!

Opps!
Old 05-13-2013, 08:58 PM   #583
Lee Disney
Mouseketeer

Mandy and Lindsay! Can't wait to meet you both.
Pete, one more week of Greys!
Lee Disney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 07:41 AM   #584
PumpkinPilot
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by planaholic View Post
Hi Everybody,

See you then,
Lindsay

Hey gang!

A THOUSAND apologies for being unsociable lately. There have been a few too many life events getting in the way of our all important trip planning I'm afraid BOOO! Anyway, Kat and I are now back in full-swing planning mood YAAY! and finalising some of our pre and post ABD activities

I'm also going to partly blame my lack of posting on living in London (that's a general kind of sucky) which, as Rory said makes chat nights damn near impossible. Rory, we share your pain mate. Funny story, I recently transferred from Apple to Android (still not sure how I feel about it) and starting to miss certain elements like being notified when threads get updated. Turns out my settings need tweaking somewhat as there I was thinking you were all just really shy not saying much on this thread! I logged in and there were like 30 pages more since the last time I looked!

I did a mass read through of previous posts at the weekend and SO excited about Steakhouse 55 - all ready to put our names down and then saw Pete's post about it being unavailable bummer. I'm still not 100% sure what we're going to do yet about the Catal/Carthay meal Pete, but wanted to come say hi and sorry for not being in touch. Whatever happens, a meet at Trader Sams and/or Mad T's for a get-together at some point sounds awesome. I just wanted to let you know your efforts in trying to co-ordinate this are appreciated

Aaaaaanyway, it's all starting to get VERY exciting once again with only 26 days to go and really looking forward to meeting everyone and gettin' this party started!

Talk to you all soon!

Me(31) DGf(31) 'longwaybycarriage' DMum(60) DDad(61) DSis(25)

PumpkinPilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 08:11 AM   #585
starwood

I think I need to get my suitcase down out of the attic and start packing. I really NEED this vacation.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: