Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Countdowns and Live Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-13-2013, 09:40 PM   #331
ibrokeitmommy
Mouseketeer

We are officially booked 5/4-5/12! We were supposed to go in Oct but the stars aligned and we are set. Even my ADRs were available. Soooo excited. It's our first trip staying on site, and only 2nd to the parks!
ibrokeitmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 09:47 PM   #332
ibrokeitmommy
Mouseketeer

I should have added staying at POFQ .
ibrokeitmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-13-2013, 10:02 PM   #333
tngal
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarheelblue8853 View Post
Hey! Just wanted to say that fiance (I'm getting a little ahead of myself because I'm actually planning on proposing to her on that trip) and I will be there at WDW at the exact same time that you will be there. It may be short but we'll certainly be having a great time! I'm really starting to get excited!
Sorry it has taken me so long to reply to this! Congrats on your proposal..i'll keep my fingers crossed for you!!! If I see someone proposing while we're there i'll have a good idea who it is lol. Hope you have an awesome time! you'll have to reply back and let us know if she said yes
tngal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 01:39 PM   #334
Butterflygirl35
DIS Veteran

Booked May 24 - 27 BLT!! Cant wait!!

But before then... we are going for a quick two nights to BWV in March!
Butterflygirl35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 04:53 PM   #335
Vaninou
Earning My Ears

Made already 4 ADRs 😄😄😄

Cape May / Whispering Cafe / Garden Grill / Tusket House

Just sad cause I could book at Be our Guest...

Will try to call then

Counting the days until the magical holidays!!!
December 95: DW (Yacht Club)
September 98: DL (Offsite)
May 09: DL Paris (Offsite)
May 10: DW (Animal Kingdom Lodge)
October 10: DL (Offsite)
May 12: DW (Beach Club Villas)
May 13: DW (Beach Club Villas)
December 2013: DL Paris (Disneyland Hotel)
May 2015 DW: Beach Club Club Level
Vaninou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 11:33 AM   #336
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Checking in with my fellow May Disers! We've added a day to the beginning of our trip and I think that we may venture over to Sea World. It's been years and years since we've been. My 79 year old mother will be traveling with us and she's never seen a whale so I'm looking forward to seeing her reaction. If ya'll have any Sea World tips, please share 'em!

2014 trip report: Disney dangled the visual weinee and Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! Our two week adventure!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....6#post51642226

mickeystoontown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 12:04 PM   #337
lovethattink
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeystoontown View Post
Checking in with my fellow May Disers! We've added a day to the beginning of our trip and I think that we may venture over to Sea World. It's been years and years since we've been. My 79 year old mother will be traveling with us and she's never seen a whale so I'm looking forward to seeing her reaction. If ya'll have any Sea World tips, please share 'em!
One of my tips is to get the meal deal, it's well worth it.

The last Sea Lion show of the day is a spoof on all the other shows. So even if you've seen the show earlier in the day, the last one should be totally different. After all the years we've been going there, we didn't know that. We had seen the earlier show lots of time. The last show was so funny, watching the other shows get roasted.

There is a whale dining experience where you can dine and watch the whale tank. Would she be interested in that? It is outdoors.
lovethattink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 12:36 PM   #338
CamnWS6
Earning My Ears

My wife and I will be down there with our two sons from May 4th - May11th. Staying at Orange Lake Resort.

CamnWS6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 12:57 PM   #339
Shaden
DIS Veteran

Staying May 5 - May 17th !!! POR ... SO excited. Have most of our ADRs booked, leaving a few nights to be flexible and possibly just order pizza or something
Shaden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 01:02 PM   #340
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethattink View Post
One of my tips is to get the meal deal, it's well worth it.

The last Sea Lion show of the day is a spoof on all the other shows. So even if you've seen the show earlier in the day, the last one should be totally different. After all the years we've been going there, we didn't know that. We had seen the earlier show lots of time. The last show was so funny, watching the other shows get roasted.

There is a whale dining experience where you can dine and watch the whale tank. Would she be interested in that? It is outdoors.
I didn't price out the meal deal but I'll definitely look into it. I'm thinking that we'll just eat lunch in the park but we may eat dinner too. Hum, I don't know if Mama would be interested in the whale dining experience or not but it's worth asking.

I had no idea that the last sea lion show was a spoof of all the other shows. We just saw one show earlier in the day.

You've given me some good ideas!

2014 trip report: Disney dangled the visual weinee and Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! Our two week adventure!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....6#post51642226

mickeystoontown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 12:19 PM   #341
chicky monkey
Mouseketeer

Just booked trip with my longtime friend and old college roommate! We will be at Pop May 11-15 and we can't wait! We both need to get away from real life and have some magical Disney fun!

chicky monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 07:48 PM   #342
AprilJ26
Mouseketeer

We are officially booked for May 26-31 at the Poly! SO EXCITED!!!

AprilJ26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 03:30 PM   #343
tarheelblue8853
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by tngal View Post
Sorry it has taken me so long to reply to this! Congrats on your proposal..i'll keep my fingers crossed for you!!! If I see someone proposing while we're there i'll have a good idea who it is lol. Hope you have an awesome time! you'll have to reply back and let us know if she said yes
Thanks! I really appreciate it!! I still haven't figured out exactly where I want to do pop the question, but I'm really getting excited for it. If you see us come on over and say congrats. I know I'll be on cloud 9. (Hopefully it isn't some other unsuspecting couple getting engaged at the same time haha!)
tarheelblue8853 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 03:33 PM   #344
amybaud
Earning My Ears

We are going to POR in May!! Have all of my ADR's done except one. I'm so excited!!

Me DH DS7

7/96 - CBR, 8/97 - off-site, 9/10 - AKL, 5/13 - POR
amybaud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 07:13 PM   #345
tngal
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarheelblue8853 View Post
Thanks! I really appreciate it!! I still haven't figured out exactly where I want to do pop the question, but I'm really getting excited for it. If you see us come on over and say congrats. I know I'll be on cloud 9. (Hopefully it isn't some other unsuspecting couple getting engaged at the same time haha!)
omg..wouldnt that be hilarious though? they would think i had lost my mind!! check youtube for ideas, i've seen some really nice disney proposals on there. I am going to try and print me out a lime green mickey head (to represent the disboards)and hang it on my bag im going to carry in the parks. Maybe if you see the lime green m ickey you and your new (hopefully) fiance can say hello

Lisa
tngal is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: