Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Budget Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 08-27-2013, 06:34 AM   #841
Avonshire
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney*Dreamer

As far as I know, you cannot add to the ones at Target at Target. Not sure if you can anywhere else? It isn't too bad to enter them on the full site though, that is what I have been doing.
What do you mean enter them on the full site? Also I saw someone say they entered theirs into the free app...what does that mean?
__________________
Tracie
SC homeschool mom to 4 boys and one little girl!!

Avonshire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 06:46 AM   #842
GoofyMB
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Ma
Posts: 361

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avonshire View Post

What do you mean enter them on the full site? Also I saw someone say they entered theirs into the free app...what does that mean?
I think they mean entering them to pay down your package. That is what I did and it wasn't bad to key in the gift cards.
__________________

GoofyMB is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 08-27-2013, 06:52 AM   #843
Avonshire
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 88

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoofyMB

I think they mean entering them to pay down your package. That is what I did and it wasn't bad to key in the gift cards.
Ok that is what I thought but I could not figure out how to enter them. I even called disney and asked and they said I had to do out over the telephone. So I tediously read the numbers out over the phone for like 50 gift cards. I was a bit excited to see there was a different way and was hoping for more info!!
__________________
Tracie
SC homeschool mom to 4 boys and one little girl!!

Avonshire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 07:25 AM   #844
jmrothermel
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 228

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendow View Post

I actually came on here to post the same question. We did just move and when I changed our address with the USPS, I was emailed one of these Target 10% the entire purchase coupons!! I also have a Red card so I am wondering if it all stacks as well. The 10% movers coupon does say it excludes Gift cards but not sure if that just means the Target ones
Please post if someone knows the answer!
jmrothermel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 08:29 AM   #845
Disney*Dreamer
DIS Veteran
 
Disney*Dreamer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Neverland
Posts: 1,143

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avonshire View Post

Ok that is what I thought but I could not figure out how to enter them. I even called disney and asked and they said I had to do out over the telephone. So I tediously read the numbers out over the phone for like 50 gift cards. I was a bit excited to see there was a different way and was hoping for more info!!
Yes that is what I'm talking about. You can go to the My Disney experience click on my reservations and under the resort reservation at the bottom it will say balance, beside that make a payment, click on that. On the next page enter the in the amount of the gift card typically $50 in other, right below full amount, scroll down to Disney gift cards and put in the card number. tyou have to do one at a time but it's still easier than doing it on the phone. I have the app but have never entered a payment through it.
__________________


October 18-25 at CSR
Disney*Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 10:00 AM   #846
Disfamily0405
Mouseketeer
 
Disfamily0405's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 289

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendow View Post
I actually came on here to post the same question. We did just move and when I changed our address with the USPS, I was emailed one of these Target 10% the entire purchase coupons!! I also have a Red card so I am wondering if it all stacks as well. The 10% movers coupon does say it excludes Gift cards but not sure if that just means the Target ones
You should be able to use the coupon to purchase Disney gift cards because at Target the Disney gift cards are categorized as "Entertainment Cards" in their inventory system and so when scanned at the cash register do not show up as "Gift Cards". You can use other coupons on the Disney gift cards (i.e. get a $10 Target GiftCard when you spend $50 these also say can't be used on Gift Cards).
Disfamily0405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 01:25 PM   #847
drgnfly30
Take my advice, never pay full price
They call me Bobbie Vila around these parts!
I can't stop smelling myself!
 
drgnfly30's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: State of Discontent (via Delaware)
Posts: 3,823

Does anyone know if the $5 off $50 Target.com coupons that you can cash in on from Viggle work on the Disney GC's? I don't want to burn the 3000 points if they don't work....
__________________
Christine

Offsite 1973~1977~1983 ~ POR Nov 2001 ~ CR Oct 2002 ~ Offsite Sept 2004 ~ Nick Oct 2004 ~ POP Feb 2006 ~ Indian Creek Villa June 2006~July 2007~June 2008 ~ CSR June 2009 ~ POP Aug 2011 ~ Swan June 2012~Dolphin August 2013~CBR Sept 2014
drgnfly30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 04:54 PM   #848
bargirl95
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by drgnfly30 View Post
Does anyone know if the $5 off $50 Target.com coupons that you can cash in on from Viggle work on the Disney GC's? I don't want to burn the 3000 points if they don't work....
No. I tried it.
bargirl95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 06:16 PM   #849
drgnfly30
Take my advice, never pay full price
They call me Bobbie Vila around these parts!
I can't stop smelling myself!
 
drgnfly30's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: State of Discontent (via Delaware)
Posts: 3,823

Quote:
Originally Posted by bargirl95 View Post

No. I tried it.
Thanks! Glad I asked!
__________________
Christine

Offsite 1973~1977~1983 ~ POR Nov 2001 ~ CR Oct 2002 ~ Offsite Sept 2004 ~ Nick Oct 2004 ~ POP Feb 2006 ~ Indian Creek Villa June 2006~July 2007~June 2008 ~ CSR June 2009 ~ POP Aug 2011 ~ Swan June 2012~Dolphin August 2013~CBR Sept 2014
drgnfly30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 08:07 PM   #850
wendow
DIS Veteran
 
wendow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Colorado
Posts: 1,351

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disfamily0405 View Post
You should be able to use the coupon to purchase Disney gift cards because at Target the Disney gift cards are categorized as "Entertainment Cards" in their inventory system and so when scanned at the cash register do not show up as "Gift Cards". You can use other coupons on the Disney gift cards (i.e. get a $10 Target GiftCard when you spend $50 these also say can't be used on Gift Cards).
That is what I was thinking as well. Those $10 off $50 coupons have the same exclusions and work fine. What about stacking with the Redcard? Should work too, huh?
__________________
me , dh , dd14 , dd11 , ds5 , ds3
wendow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 08:47 AM   #851
Wanna be Ariel
DIS Veteran
 
Wanna be Ariel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 1,187

Quote:
Originally Posted by drgnfly30 View Post
Does anyone know if the $5 off $50 Target.com coupons that you can cash in on from Viggle work on the Disney GC's? I don't want to burn the 3000 points if they don't work....
You should be able to. I did not use a Viggle one, but I used one that Target sent me and I had no problem. Even though it says not good on Gift Cards according to Target Disney GC are not regular GC. They come up entertainment. It should work just fine.
__________________
ME(35) DH(41) DS(2)

Many Trips Before DS
2013
Sept- Poly CL (DS 1st Trip & DH B-Day)
2014
May- AK Jumbo/SSR (DS B-Day & 1st FG and SWW)
Nov/Dec-BLT LV (DS 1st MVMCP)
Wanna be Ariel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 08:59 AM   #852
hhartill
Mouseketeer
 
hhartill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Lehigh Valley
Posts: 470

Any ideas on where to get 10% off target coupons?
__________________
Helen

DH Me DD (11) DS (9)
hhartill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 09:49 AM   #853
Q-man
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 647

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhartill View Post
Any ideas on where to get 10% off target coupons?
They are mostly rewards for using the Target pharmacy.
Q-man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 09:53 AM   #854
Wanna be Ariel
DIS Veteran
 
Wanna be Ariel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 1,187

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q-man View Post

They are mostly rewards for using the Target pharmacy.
No you only get 5% for pharmacy. Sometimes the post office has the moving packs out for the taking. I would check your local post office
__________________
ME(35) DH(41) DS(2)

Many Trips Before DS
2013
Sept- Poly CL (DS 1st Trip & DH B-Day)
2014
May- AK Jumbo/SSR (DS B-Day & 1st FG and SWW)
Nov/Dec-BLT LV (DS 1st MVMCP)
Wanna be Ariel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 09:53 AM   #855
Disney*Dreamer
DIS Veteran
 
Disney*Dreamer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Neverland
Posts: 1,143

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q-man View Post

They are mostly rewards for using the Target pharmacy.
Wish my target had a pharmacy
__________________


October 18-25 at CSR
Disney*Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:21 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: