Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Budget Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-07-2012, 08:54 AM   #496
LynneIL
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBean View Post
The only limit is one per transaction. My DW and I picked up 12 apiece yesterday. Just went up to the register and told them each Disney card was a separate transaction. My DW was even kind enough to pre-pair the Disney cards and coupons before she bought hers. The guy at the register joked that these even helped his average checkout time (guess that's something they track).

Good luck, I'm off to pick up even more today. Can't beat this deal!

How are you printing so many coupons? Do you uninstall the coupon program each time?
LynneIL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 10:14 AM   #497
gncntry
Mouseketeer

Someone posted PDF version of coupon on another thread....

http://www.fatwallet.com/static/atta...target1050.pdf

POR - 2007, BCV - 2010, SSR- 2011, BWV - 2012, BCV, SSR, BWV - 2013

Last edited by gncntry; 12-07-2012 at 10:21 AM.
gncntry is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-07-2012, 10:38 AM   #498
potzie2
Father and Husband to Mickey Fans

Red Card Question

If I walk up and pay with my Red Card and the coupon, my Red Card only comes to $47.50 since the 5% off. Does it still qualify since the total was $50 before the Red Card discount or do I need to add something to the order to keep it at the $50 or more?

Cheers,

Brian
potzie2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 10:44 AM   #499
missx0xdelaney
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gncntry
Target does not allow copies of their coupons to be distributed, just fyi. A work around of this is to use a different computer or web browser to print 2 coupons each. Not sure if it's a good idea to use the PDF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by potzie2
If I walk up and pay with my Red Card and the coupon, my Red Card only comes to $47.50 since the 5% off. Does it still qualify since the total was $50 before the Red Card discount or do I need to add something to the order to keep it at the $50 or more?

Cheers,

Brian
The Redcard discount won't be applied until after you swipe your card to pay. When the coupon is scanned into the register, your total will still be $50.

Find me on Instagram and Twitter!: @missx0xdelaney
Countdown to Cupcakes! - An Independence Day Road Trip!
missx0xdelaney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 12:09 PM   #500
Nana2Callie
DIS Veteran

Just left Target with 2 Disney $50 GC for the price of $76. That is a 24% savings and I am thrilled. I used my redcard - but the savings was 4% not 5% not sure why - I didn't ask. Also, got two $10 Target GC and I used the coupon from my smartphone. Thanks!
Nana2Callie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 12:19 PM   #501
lhook
Earning My Ears

Is there a number to call to combine the gift cards to pay for an annual pass?

Thanks,
Leslie
lhook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 12:41 PM   #502
nefritz
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nana2Callie
Just left Target with 2 Disney $50 GC for the price of $76. That is a 24% savings and I am thrilled. I used my redcard - but the savings was 4% not 5% not sure why - I didn't ask. Also, got two $10 Target GC and I used the coupon from my smartphone. Thanks!
You don't get 5% off of the 50, just 40, because of the gift card. Tricky they do that, but for .50 not a big deal
nefritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 12:45 PM   #503
LekiaHall
Mouseketeer

What a phenomenal deal! Every time I check in on this board, I come away with an amazing deal!

Going to Disney next week and am purchasing $500 worth of these cards. If my math serves me correct, I'll end up spending $410 and still have a $10 gift card leftover!

LekiaHall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 12:49 PM   #504
nefritz
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LekiaHall
What a phenomenal deal! Every time I check in on this board, I come away with an amazing deal!

Going to Disney next week and am purchasing $500 worth of these cards. If my math serves me correct, I'll end up spending $410 and still have a $10 gift card leftover!
Yes that's right I did the very same thing today, to cover tips and souvenirs we leave Next week also
nefritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 12:57 PM   #505
LekiaHall
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by missx0xdelaney View Post
Target does not allow copies of their coupons to be distributed, just fyi. A work around of this is to use a different computer or web browser to print 2 coupons each. Not sure if it's a good idea to use the PDF.

The Redcard discount won't be applied until after you swipe your card to pay. When the coupon is scanned into the register, your total will still be $50.
I noticed that the coupons from the PDF look exactly like the ones printed on Target's site (except they give you two on the page). Just wondering how they would even know the difference? The coupon codes are the same on all of them.

Old 12-07-2012, 03:04 PM   #506
missx0xdelaney
Mouseketeer

Quote:

I noticed that the coupons from the PDF look exactly like the ones printed on Target's site (except they give you two on the page). Just wondering how they would even know the difference? The coupon codes are the same on all of them.
It is harder to tell with the Target coupons because of that but isn't there a DIS rule about not encouraging rule breaking? That is part of Target's official coupon policy, that's all I'm saying.

Old 12-07-2012, 03:29 PM   #507
islandtimect
DIS Veteran

The cashier said I could use as many as I wanted but could only ring up 4 at a time. So $800 in Disney gift cards cost $618.50 with these coupons, my redcard, and an extra $5 coupon I had.
islandtimect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 03:32 PM   #508
LekiaHall
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by missx0xdelaney View Post
It is harder to tell with the Target coupons because of that but isn't there a DIS rule about not encouraging rule breaking? That is part of Target's official coupon policy, that's all I'm saying.
I'm not disputing anything regarding Target's (or DIS) rule. Just your assertion that they don't accept copies (the coupons are the same so all are essentially duplicates).

Old 12-07-2012, 09:29 PM   #509
missx0xdelaney
Mouseketeer

Quote:

I'm not disputing anything regarding Target's (or DIS) rule. Just your assertion that they don't accept copies (the coupons are the same so all are essentially duplicates).
I'm just saying that regardless of whether they can tell or not, a rule is a rule and we shouldn't encourage rule breaking. If you show up to a checkout line with 30 duplicates of the same Target coupon when you can only legitimately print 2 per computer, that's not right and abusing the system is only going to lead to tighter regulations and decreased opportunities in the future. Now, if after all is said and done you still choose to use the PDF, that's your choice. I'm just throwing it out there.

Old 12-07-2012, 09:47 PM   #510
GMU MOM
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LekiaHall View Post
Actually, if you read the fine print on the coupon, it state: "void if copied, scanned, transferred..." And the only way this pdf was created with 2 coupons on one page was that someone first printed it from the website and then scanned it. This is a big no-no in the couponing world. Even if the store cannot tell the difference, it is considered coupon fraud. Once these coupons reach corporate, they will figure it out and we will see less and less of these promotions.
GMU MOM is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: