Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Budget Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Yesterday, 08:26 PM   #1
CluelessDisFan
Mouseketeer

Mozilla/Disney Tech question

I use Mozilla, and since the new Disney and My Disney Experience have launched. I'm having a hard time getting the Disney site to run correctly through Mozilla. I'm getting worried if it will run well enough during my FP+ selections. My DH has cleared the cookies, and updated to current standards. Anyone else have a similar problem? Any other things to help fix it? He's using this as a reason to get a new router (the one he wants is over $100), but we have a good connection, I really don't think that's the reason.

Trying to avoid an unnecessary upgrade. But the clock is ticking, and 60 days out will be here before we know it.

TIA
Old Yesterday, 10:27 PM   #2
supersnoop
DIS Veteran

Have you tried a different browser? Download chrome and see if that works better.

Last edited by supersnoop; Yesterday at 10:39 PM.
supersnoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:19 PM   #3
stacielee
Why do I go to Disneyland? BECAUSE I CAN!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CluelessDisFan View Post
I use Mozilla, and since the new Disney and My Disney Experience have launched. I'm having a hard time getting the Disney site to run correctly through Mozilla. I'm getting worried if it will run well enough during my FP+ selections. My DH has cleared the cookies, and updated to current standards. Anyone else have a similar problem? Any other things to help fix it? He's using this as a reason to get a new router (the one he wants is over $100), but we have a good connection, I really don't think that's the reason.

Trying to avoid an unnecessary upgrade. But the clock is ticking, and 60 days out will be here before we know it.

TIA
I did mine with Firefox last night and had no problems... well, other than that it crashed on the Disney end of it.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: