Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-21-2013, 09:44 AM   #2911
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moira222 View Post
Lisa,
lest I fall asleep again and forget what I was going to say, I'm keeping a list as I catch up on your TR.

So I just finished reading your DHS day, complete with face licking, flat haired, fanstasmic photos. I just love your kids - all 3! LOL They just clearly have their parents' great sense of humor and love of life. Even if you're not choking anyone out this trip, I think the licking and face massage work!

I've been really really luck that my kids (all three) have never given me any problems when they were growing up and that they don't mind hanging out with us. I was just commenting to Hunter last night how sweet he was to still give his Mama a hug every single night before going to bed.

You managed to get some great Fantasmic photos! really close. Don't think I've noticed the black and white steamboat Willie before. I'll have to watch better next time!

Steamboat Willie is on one of the boats near the conclusion of the show.

Where did you get your Mickey backsack (such a southern way to say it!!) Did you make it or shop on Etsy? its adorable!

I made it! I sell them for just $12 each plus shipping.

I'm with you ...I love the Animal Kingdom. So much to see and fun rides! And who doesn't love the tumble monkeys!!!

The tumble monkeys are my favorites!

Ok my brain battery and laptop battery are both running at 10%. Time for a recharge all around!
Hope you had a good night's sleep!

2014 trip report: Disney dangled the visual weinee and Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! Our two week adventure!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....6#post51642226

Old 03-21-2013, 09:46 AM   #2912
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastYorkDisneyFan View Post
the only thing is there are usually less stall with toilets in a mens room.

lol your welcome
Hopefully, no one has to really really go....you know....#2 if there aren't many stalls.

2014 trip report: Disney dangled the visual weinee and Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! Our two week adventure!

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-21-2013, 09:47 AM   #2913
Bethislucy
DIS Veteran

I have nothing to really add other than your ticker looks a lot better than mine, would you like to swap? lol
Old 03-21-2013, 09:50 AM   #2914
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by magichusky View Post
HAHA I've been laughing up a storm- you all are such a proper DISing family. Only a proper DISing family would:

1) transport Crystal Palace bread home in a ziploc bag
2) take pics of a WDW toilet
3) take pics of other guests' clothing and discuss it on the DIS
4) notice that the hot dog buns at Casey's are different

Love it!!
I'm so happy that you're getting a few laughs from the report! My family knows that there's going to be lots of picture taking, goofiness and tomfoolery going on during our trips.

Just wait until our upcoming trip....I've got cousins, brother and sister-in-law and their kids AND my mother coming along! It's going to be crazy!

Old 03-21-2013, 09:50 AM   #2915
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bethislucy View Post
I have nothing to really add other than your ticker looks a lot better than mine, would you like to swap? lol
Ummmmm sorry but my Ticker ain't going nowhere!

Old 03-21-2013, 09:52 AM   #2916
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
It's Spring? You could have fooled me with our dusting of snow last night and our three inches predicted this Sunday and then more on Tuesday.
I wish that I could bottle up some of this sunshine and send it to you Kathy. Of course, I'm sure that a lot of this dirty rotten yellow pollen would make it's way into the bottle too and you certainly don't want any of that.

Old 03-21-2013, 09:55 AM   #2917
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

I do believe that I hear the faint sound of the tsumani sirens going off in the distance so I may not be around much this afternoon. I told ya'll that it would probably all hit me at once before the week was over. I'm pretty such that I'll be treading my way through paperwork this afternoon. Maybe, just maybe, I can get the bossman to leave early so I can catch back up.

Old 03-21-2013, 09:58 AM   #2918
wiigirl
DIS Veteran

The Ground Hog lied.
Old 03-21-2013, 10:43 AM   #2919
JanaJohn
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeystoontown View Post
25 degrees as a high? I don't see how ya'll do it! Does it ever really warm up? During the Summer months, our temps will be well over 100 and we'll be lucky if the lows at night are in the 70s.
Oh sure....we'll warm up eventually. Our average high today is 48° so we're well below normal. Forecast for today's high is 32°. Last year the high was 85°. I try not to complain too much about the weather. I always say that no matter how bad we think it is here, someone else has it worse. I saw someone else say they had 14" of snow.

We might get a few 100's in the summer but those are usually the exception. Our problem comes with the humidity but I doubt I have to tell you about humidity. Yours is probably worse than ours. If our summer nighttime lows are in the 80's we're not going to be happy. What did folks do without air conditioning??? I vaguely remember living without air back in the 50's but you just plugged in your fans and lived with. I'm not sure I could do that now.....too spoiled with the modern comforts!

4/15 POFQ
4/13 POFQ
10/11 BLT
7/07 POFQ
8/85 Golf Resort
Old 03-21-2013, 10:48 AM   #2920
Bethislucy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeystoontown View Post
Ummmmm sorry but my Ticker ain't going nowhere!
lol can't blame me for trying
Old 03-21-2013, 11:33 AM   #2921
Mndisneygirl
DIS Veteran

Hey there - just wanted to say that I think I'm all caught up now that you're almost done. You went crazy while I was on vacation! But you got some really nice pictures!
at the stealing the bread! Your mama was so happy, it was worth risking Disney Jail!
Old 03-21-2013, 04:01 PM   #2922
Moira222
Can't get enough of the Magic & Pixie Dust!

still catchin up!

Lisa I am still catching up and just cant resist commenting. Your TR is so funny and I am such a big mouth I can't help myself

so here are my seemingly random comments -- hint they are all from your AK day

oh boo on the safety netting. I'm with you -- I don't care if a tree limb falls on my head, I want to see the tree!

At least you got good shots on the way out.
We'll have to add this to our list of must do's again this spring, as I think Katie may have forgotten about the bugs leaving the room first. LOL

I love playing with the bells in the line for Expedition Everest. I think we got some little kid in trouble last time because Joe, Lesley & I were all ringing the bells and then kids copied (of course!) but their parents didn't appreciate it. Oops.

Lisa - you didn't get the bats pooping but you sure go the Tiger doin' his business!!

and I LOVE that Hunter prays at the prayer flags. so awesome.

Your photos from the evening came out nice - love your pretty dress! Cirque sounds like fun, what a great surprise for everyone!
Old 03-21-2013, 09:01 PM   #2923
Kathy Jetson
DIS Veteran

I am sitting here laughing at your bread story I always carry zip lock bags at the parks too. The occasional brownie has been known to make their way into some of them

While you were watching Wishes we were over at the Poly beach watching from there and I was thinking of you and your family over at the MK. I knew you'd be there from your PTR.

I cried on our first day there because I was so happy to be there and I cried on our last night cause I was so sad to leave the last day is so depressing but I try to squeeze as much Disney out of it as I can!
Old 03-21-2013, 09:02 PM   #2924
natebenma
DIS Veteran

Wishes: A bloody good show!

(sorry, I was wayyyyy behind)
Old 03-21-2013, 09:18 PM   #2925
natebenma
DIS Veteran

You are doing a fine job milking those last few moment out of the MK! Can't say I blame you!!!

That photo op in the Great Goofini ride is awesome. We haven't been on that and I have never seen others with that picture. Cool.

Your castle reflection pictures are amazing! Love them.

Too, too funny about John taking pictures of the john! And now I actually have to go and google "Disney Bathrooms". We have someone over on the Beach Club thread who has asked about one of the bathrooms and wanted pictures. I was able to get some from one trip reporter here, and I think we have a couple of people who are on the mission this week, but I'll check to see if what she needs is there.

Glad you were able to get the hot dog for Hunter!

Tags
caribbean beach resort, disney dream cruise

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: