Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-27-2013, 08:11 PM   #2641
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 407-W-DISNEY View Post
Hi Lisa
You throw a great party!!! The food looked delicious and the decorations were great!! Did you send A&E some of the pictures??? You should!!

The food court at CB is really relaxing!!
Thank you! We all had so much fun. Whenever my family gets together (guests were brothers, sister-in-law, nieces, nephews, cousins and aunts), we always have a good time. I did post a link to the pictures on the A&E Duck Dynasty site and on House Party's site.

The meal at the CBR was nice and relaxing and a great opportunity to get out of the rain at the MK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnmel View Post
Looks like it was a great party! I have absolutely zero interest in hunting, so I doubt I'd be much into Duck Dynasty.

What a nice relaxing meal. I like it!
Actually, a lot of the show has nothing to do with hunting but there's a lot of hunting references so I could see how you might not like it. They pull some funny stunts though!

2014 trip report: Disney dangled the visual weinee and Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! Our two week adventure!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....6#post51642226

Old 02-27-2013, 09:51 PM   #2642
francis6306
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeystoontown View Post
I used to do parties for extra money. I'd be paid X amount of dollars and I went to the people's houses and did their parties for them. I had all of the games planned out and I took care of bringing in all of the supplies. It was a lot of fun.
Now, I can TOTALLY see that about you!! You certainly know how to keep things organized and fun! Wanna travel to IL in the next few months and take care of my girls' parties?

July '14 Girl's Trip!! PTR

Mar 2014 PTR ~ Nov '12 PTR~'Dec '10:My Pretrip Report My Trip Report!~'05 Girls trip Pop Century~
'99 Magical Music Days~81-90's Various offsite/onsite trips
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-27-2013, 09:59 PM   #2643
EastYorkDisneyFan
DIS Veteran

Every time I look at your picture of CBR it makes me want to stay there again!

You can dream, create, design and build the most wonderful place in the world, but it takes people to make the dream a reality.
- Walt Disney
Old 02-27-2013, 10:02 PM   #2644
MHTeacher
DIS Veteran

Oh my goodness, Lisa. I had so much fun looking at your Duck Dynasty party pics. It looks as if everyone had fun!

Also enjoyed the eating pics/update at CBR's food court. You know we've never stayed there, so I love seeing what the inside of the resort looks like.

Hold my umbrella while I find your poncho-May 2012 TRhttp://www.disboards.com/showpost.ph...64&postcount=1
Disney Dining, DIS Meets, and WAIT-Why is that lady holding onto my husband?May,2010 TR http://www.disboards.com/showpost.ph...45&postcount=1
DON'T CRY OR WE'LL RIDE DINOSAUR AGAIN! March, 2010 TRhttp://www.disboards.com/showthread....6#post35995716
A 16th Birthday/New Years Celebration(with 75000 of our closest friends) Dec. 2009 TR-http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=34927152

All Star Sports 2001 Coronado Springs 2003 Wilderness Lodge 2005 Polynesian 2007 POR- 2007 POR 2008 Polynesian 2009 Yacht Club 2009 POR 2010 Beach Club 2010 Polynesian 2012 POP 2013
Old 02-28-2013, 08:50 AM   #2645
PhoenixStrength
Waiting for my fairytale!

I thought of you last night as I watched Duck Dynasty for the very first time. It was quite funny and will be added to my list of shows I watch now!!

Heat, humidity and a great Mother/Daughter trip! A May TR
Alien Encounter gave me PTSD!! A Dec '14 PTR

Old 02-28-2013, 08:14 PM   #2646
Kathy Jetson
DIS Veteran

I know we got to Disney on your last night there. I've always had good luck with the rain every time I've been there. But this time we had a lot of rain. It started raining HARD on our AK day right around 3:00pm and it never let up. Well there was no way I was gonna leave since I didn't know when I could get back so we made the best of it but we were like 3 drowned rats!

I'm so glad you got chosen to do the party! I don't watch the show. I've given up on all the reality shows. I used to watch America's Next Top Model but I given up on that too.
Old 02-28-2013, 08:53 PM   #2647
KatMark
DIS Veteran

I went back and looked at your party pictures. I'll be honest and admit I don't care for the show, but I laughed at your pictures and it looks like you were all having a great time. It was fun to see them...thanks for sharing.

It never fails...you leave the park because of the rain and it stops when you get to the resort. Although your "up next" sounds like that rain may be coming back.
Old 03-01-2013, 06:15 AM   #2648
TinksThree
DIS Veteran

Finally all caught up! I was a month behind! I would have freaked out seeing that snake in Mousegears...maybe he thought there was a real mouse in there and wanted some supper! Loved seeing your Duck Dynasty pictures! It looked like you guys had a lot of fun!

Hopefully the rain doesn't dampen your last day too much!!
Old 03-01-2013, 02:55 PM   #2649
Victoriasmom98
DIS Veteran

I absolutely LOVED your Duck Dynasty party. I must admit, I've never watched it but you guys look like you are having such a good time. I loved it when people put beards on and posed in the Duck Blind. How awesome is that???!!! I like your backpacks. I'm actually making one for Victoria for our little weekend trip at the end of this month!!
Old 03-03-2013, 11:31 AM   #2650
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Loved the party pictures. What a fun night. We have watched both the new episodes and loved them. Did they send two on the DVD for you to watch?

I would fail at a party like this. My family wouldn't come. LOL
Old 03-03-2013, 12:00 PM   #2651
cheekypoppins
DIS Veteran

AGH I just died of a heart attack!!!! That party looked so fun!!!! I love the pic of hunter n momma in the duck blind thats way cute!!!those bags r really cute,and i have an idea for one so I'll have to chit chat with you on that I can't say much because i've got sneaky little monkeys close by but i'll pm u when the coast is clear .

Old 03-03-2013, 02:26 PM   #2652
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Happy Sunday! Last week was busy busy busy and I'm hopeful that this week will be less busy and stressful. As they always say, when it rains, it pours. My uncle was rushed to the E.R. with what they thought/suspect was a heart attack. My aunt passed away. Two mornings last week, John woke up with facial twitches which took an hour to go away. The office was a madhouse with a couple of things being messed up because somebody in the Judge's Office didn't put something on the docket but both attorneys and all clients knew about it. Yeah, who can you blame for that? Absolutely NOBODy because it's the Judge's secretary.

I owe several of you pictures of the fabric and answers to private messages. I promise that I'll get with you as soon as I possibly can. I haven't forgotten about you!

2014 trip report: Disney dangled the visual weinee and Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! Our two week adventure!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....6#post51642226

Old 03-03-2013, 03:53 PM   #2653
brookelizabeth
Jambo Wildbunch Gang

I'm so sorry to hear of your stressful week and your loss. Praying for you and your family during it all! I hope all is okay with John too.

Your Ducked Out party looked fantastic! I still haven't seen the show (I need to see if they have some online, we don't get A&E), but even just seeing what I did makes me laugh. Looks like a fun show.

Caribbean Beach is so, so PRETTY! I think I need to try a meal there soon.
Feb 2014 - Vero Beach ... Sept 2013 - CR/Disney Fantasy...March 2013 - AKL/SSR/POR ... Oct 2012 - OKW ... Sept 2012 - Disney Magic ... June 2012 - Disney Magic ... Jan 2012 - PPH/VGC ... Aug 2011 - Pop/YC/OKW ... May 2011 - ASMo ... Feb/March 2011 - BWV/BLT ... Sept 2010 - BWV ... Dec/Jan 2009/10 - AKV ... Sept 2009 - CSR ... Jan 2009 - SSR ... Nov 2008 - WL ... Oct 2006 - AKL
Old 03-03-2013, 05:18 PM   #2654
ronnmel
DIS Veteran

Oh man! What a week! My condolences.
Old 03-03-2013, 06:04 PM   #2655
PhoenixStrength
Waiting for my fairytale!

Wow, that is a bad week. I pray your uncle is feeling better soon. My condolences on the loss of your aunt. I hope John doesn't have any more facial ticks and that your work is much less crazy this week!

Heat, humidity and a great Mother/Daughter trip! A May TR
Alien Encounter gave me PTSD!! A Dec '14 PTR

Tags
caribbean beach resort, disney dream cruise

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: