Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-21-2013, 02:22 PM   #2566
shan23877
I make lists about my lists

How awesome that you were chosen Lisa! We love that show. I'll expect to see lots of pictures!

I live that Jesse was so pleased with Laugh Floor that he wanted to do it twice! What a great attraction. Stitch on the other hand . . . I'm with John. I could happily live without ever doing that again.
Old 02-21-2013, 02:25 PM   #2567
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by shan23877 View Post
How awesome that you were chosen Lisa! We love that show. I'll expect to see lots of pictures!

I live that Jesse was so pleased with Laugh Floor that he wanted to do it twice! What a great attraction. Stitch on the other hand . . . I'm with John. I could happily live without ever doing that again.
We love it too and have seen every episode! Once I applied for the position, I shouted it from the rooftops that I wanted to be chosen. I told them that I wanted to represent our hometown guys and gals and to please choose me. They probably got tired of seeing my posts and said "just give it to her to shut her up". Seriously, I am excited to have been chosen and look forward to seeing everybody ducked out.

John would be perfectly fine if he never stepped foot in Stitch's Great Escape again.

2014 trip report: Disney dangled the visual weinee and Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! Our two week adventure!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....6#post51642226

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-21-2013, 02:30 PM   #2568
KatMark
DIS Veteran

Fun update (besides the rain), Lisa.

I'm sorry...but I just can't do Stitch (I think that ride is part of the reason I don't like Stitch, the character). I'm not a big fan of Laugh Comedy either, but I do it to please Mark. How funny that Jesse got picked again (did he get picked a third time when you and John sat out).

I love that crystal castle and as soon as I win the lottery it is mine!
Old 02-21-2013, 02:33 PM   #2569
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
Fun update (besides the rain), Lisa.

I'm sorry...but I just can't do Stitch (I think that ride is part of the reason I don't like Stitch, the character). I'm not a big fan of Laugh Comedy either, but I do it to please Mark. How funny that Jesse got picked again (did he get picked a third time when you and John sat out).

I love that crystal castle and as soon as I win the lottery it is mine!
I always think of you when I say that John hates Stitch because I know that he's definitely not a favorite of your's either. John could do Laugh Floor over and over again but he loves corny jokes.

Well, when you win the lottery, I expect you to buy not one but two of the castles so you can send me one.

2014 trip report: Disney dangled the visual weinee and Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! Our two week adventure!

Old 02-21-2013, 02:44 PM   #2570
KatMark
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeystoontown View Post
I always think of you when I say that John hates Stitch because I know that he's definitely not a favorite of your's either. John could do Laugh Floor over and over again but he loves corny jokes.

Well, when you win the lottery, I expect you to buy not one but two of the castles so you can send me one.
Absolutely....I think I could afford to buy a few for my friends.

And I forgot to say congrats on the thing with Duck Dynasty. We aren't fans (we lean more towards Pawn Stars and Storage Wars), but I know you are excited.
Old 02-21-2013, 02:47 PM   #2571
PhoenixStrength
Waiting for my fairytale!

I saw when you posted on FB that you got to be one of the Hosts, but congrats again! Make sure to take lots of pictures and do an update here. Especially if you get people to wear camo facepaint and the beards!

Heat, humidity and a great Mother/Daughter trip! A May TR
Alien Encounter gave me PTSD!! A Dec '14 PTR

Old 02-21-2013, 02:50 PM   #2572
Bethislucy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeystoontown View Post
Hey! Don't you just love the part where Lilo jumps on the little girl and whacks her? Oh you don't? Only Lacey and I like that part? Oops!

Wow! It's been 4 years since you've been to Disney? It's definitely time!
Lol I really do like that part. That little girl had it coming for being mean.
Old 02-21-2013, 02:51 PM   #2573
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
Absolutely....I think I could afford to buy a few for my friends.

And I forgot to say congrats on the thing with Duck Dynasty. We aren't fans (we lean more towards Pawn Stars and Storage Wars), but I know you are excited.
And, if I win the lottery, I'll buy you one too. Of course, it would help if I actually played the lottery. That may be why I haven't won yet.

I used to like Pawn Stars but then the guys got to be so smart-allecky (is that how you spell it or is that even a word?) that I hardly ever watch it any more.

Did you see where Dave said that Storage Wars is all a set-up? Even thinking about it killed the thrill for me.

Old 02-21-2013, 02:52 PM   #2574
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixStrength View Post
I saw when you posted on FB that you got to be one of the Hosts, but congrats again! Make sure to take lots of pictures and do an update here. Especially if you get people to wear camo facepaint and the beards!
I'll be taking a whole lot of pictures for sure. I'm the party planner/giver in the family and everybody knows to come and expect the unexpected.

Old 02-21-2013, 02:53 PM   #2575
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bethislucy View Post
Lol I really do like that part. That little girl had it coming for being mean.
What was her name? Myrtle maybe?

Oh I just noticed that Duck Dynasty is advertised here on the Dis! It's at the top right now!

Old 02-21-2013, 03:31 PM   #2576
ronnmel
DIS Veteran

Congratulations! I don't watch that show (I barely watch any TV these days), so I'm going to take your word that it's a great show.
Old 02-21-2013, 03:35 PM   #2577
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnmel View Post
Congratulations! I don't watch that show (I barely watch any TV these days), so I'm going to take your word that it's a great show.
I remember those days of having a little one and no time for television. Heck, I barely have time for it myself and I don't have a little one. It's a really neat show and if you ever get the time to watch, you should see what it's all about.

Old 02-21-2013, 06:04 PM   #2578
tiffer66
Earning My Ears

Cool!

How cool about Duck Dynasty house party!! My kids are counting down till the next season starts!! They enjoy picking on me because of Monroe being my hometown!!

Not the last day? Somehow I missed that your trip was coming to an end. But your next trip will be here soon, right? My trip is not until October!!

I hear ya about the driving thing. I have one who has her license, one who has a permit, and one who is studying for his permit. And that doesn't include the next three!!
Tiffany
Old 02-21-2013, 07:22 PM   #2579
francis6306
DIS Veteran

Too bad I can't come crash the party!! Sounds like a good time!!! My coworkers laugh at me and my "sweet tea addiction." Um… no! I do NOT have an addiction- watch Duck Dynasty if you want to see someone with a sweet tea addiction!

We have not rode the Stitch ride. I've seen enough people that say they don't like it- so we don't even bother!! We haven't watched the movie though, so that probably helps!

July '14 Girl's Trip!! PTR

Mar 2014 PTR ~ Nov '12 PTR~'Dec '10:My Pretrip Report My Trip Report!~'05 Girls trip Pop Century~
'99 Magical Music Days~81-90's Various offsite/onsite trips
Old 02-21-2013, 07:33 PM   #2580
mommytothreeboys
DIS Veteran

Sounds like a fun party! We watch Duck Dynasty religiously and can't wait for the new season! I love that it is clean, family friendly, and always has a good lesson. And I love that they get together for dinner and pray at the end of each show. Good stuff....and they really do just crack me up!

Tags
caribbean beach resort, disney dream cruise

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: