Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-20-2013, 03:52 PM   #2551
GrammyJudy
DIS Veteran

Stitch is one of the rides I will not do again no matter what! But I love the Laugh Floor
Old 02-20-2013, 05:02 PM   #2552
cheekypoppins
DIS Veteran

eek yeah no I don't do Stitch,I'm not sure if something was wrong with it when I did go or what but it was really hurting my shoulders,like to the point I was repeating "get me out of this chair" over n over,so yeah never again!!!

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-20-2013, 05:06 PM   #2553
MEK
DIS Veteran

Yeah for Jesse being chosen for Laugh, Inc. I got chosen once and I had the worse case of stage fright ever! So unexpected considering I actually sing in front of people on a regular basis.

I have to echo Jesse's sentiments? Seeing price tags like that are really depressing. That would pay for Nick's first year of college ......and then come.

Boo for the continued rain.

Yeah for a ride on Buzz!

The Empty Nester's Magical Mystery Tour I Told You Driving Was Bad for Your Health

Sorry Gaston, They are MUCH More Interesting than You!
Will You Chill Out if I Sprinkle You With Pixie Dust?

Remembering 9/11:MEK Original
Why Not Just Queue Up Another Disney Trip?
How Do You Think We Stay So Happy?
Inching My Way Closer to the Castle Sept 10 TR
Wheeling & Dealing at the WL May '10 TR
Play'in It at Pop Sept 09 Anniversary Trip
JUNE 09 TR...KICK'N IT AT KIDANI DH & I do Disney Solo! DEC 2008 June 2008 tripreport
My Trips 2002-Offsite 2003-POR 2004-Royal Pacific/Daytona Bch 2005-CBR 2006-Pop, SSR 2007-ASM 2008-Pop, Vero Bch/SSR, POFQ/SSR 2009-Kidani/CSR, Pop 2010- VWL, BLT 2011-POR/BCV, Disney's HHI Resort, OKW2012-Treehouse villa/BWV, VWL/BWV 2013-HHI, Secret off site location;BWV/AKL 2014- Tampa, ASSp/BCV, OKW
Old 02-20-2013, 05:51 PM   #2554
pwdebbie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEK View Post
Yeah for Jesse being chosen for Laugh, Inc. I got chosen once and I had the worse case of stage fright ever!
I'm so glad I'm not alone in this. My mind went blank when they asked for a joke. And the joke I did tell (geesh, it was a knock knock joke, doesn't everyone "get" those?) was DOA. Nope, please don't ever put the camera on me!
Old 02-20-2013, 06:36 PM   #2555
ronnmel
DIS Veteran

Yours must be the only TR I read that ever goes on the Stitch ride. I LOVE Stitch, yet I've never gone on that attraction. I probably should try it once, just to see. The Asian Disney parks seem to have such better Stitch attractions!
Old 02-21-2013, 10:40 AM   #2557
Bethislucy
DIS Veteran

Wow I had got behind.

I'm not a fan of the stitch ride, but love the movie so that's a bummer. I do how ever love me some Buzz. I can't wait just a little over 9 short months till we return after a long 4 year break. Speaking of that it is getting close to time for your next trip. Maybe between this report and your next one I won't go crazy waiting on Dec.
Old 02-21-2013, 11:52 AM   #2558
deedeew80
Dreaming of My Prince

Hi Lisa! Great update! I hate that it is the last day! Of course it just had to rain cats & dogs on the last day too! Booooooo! Hope after a rest at "home" things brighten up! Can't wait to hear the ending! BTW, are you writing a Pre-trip report for your up coming trip???
Old 02-21-2013, 01:38 PM   #2559
Chrissi Khris
Earning My Ears

I love the people mover, i dont really like stitch it alright but thats it, i think the smells and the pre pre shows dont add to the ride.

Not fair that Hunter can drive at 15 i'm 17 and only just start my driving lessons. In England you cant start driving before 17 and just have to pass the theory then the driving test and can't drive with anyone under 21 and has three years of driving experence.

2002 All star Moives, 2004 All star Moives, 2005 Pop Century, 2007 All star Moives,2008 All star Music, 2009 All star Music.

Old 02-21-2013, 01:42 PM   #2560
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrammyJudy View Post
Stitch is one of the rides I will not do again no matter what! But I love the Laugh Floor
John usually skips Stitch but I told him that he had to go because it was Jesse's first time. Now, The Laugh Floor, that's a total different story. John loves it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekypoppins View Post
eek yeah no I don't do Stitch,I'm not sure if something was wrong with it when I did go or what but it was really hurting my shoulders,like to the point I was repeating "get me out of this chair" over n over,so yeah never again!!!
I've got a tip for you. When you sit down in the theater, sit up really really straight. When the shoulder harness things start to let down, you could even lift your behind up a little until they stop. Once they've settled, you can sit back down normally and the harness isn't resting completely on your shoulder.

2014 trip report: Disney dangled the visual weinee and Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! Our two week adventure!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....6#post51642226

Old 02-21-2013, 01:44 PM   #2561
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEK View Post
Yeah for Jesse being chosen for Laugh, Inc. I got chosen once and I had the worse case of stage fright ever! So unexpected considering I actually sing in front of people on a regular basis.

I have to echo Jesse's sentiments? Seeing price tags like that are really depressing. That would pay for Nick's first year of college ......and then come.

Boo for the continued rain.

Yeah for a ride on Buzz!
Awww, you were camera shy!

Isn't it crazy how much the castle and carriage cost!? I can't imagine shelling out that kind of money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwdebbie View Post
I'm so glad I'm not alone in this. My mind went blank when they asked for a joke. And the joke I did tell (geesh, it was a knock knock joke, doesn't everyone "get" those?) was DOA. Nope, please don't ever put the camera on me!
I was chosen once but I can't remember what they asked me. Whatever it was, my response must have been funny 'cause everybody laughed. Or....they could have just been laughing AT me.

2014 trip report: Disney dangled the visual weinee and Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! Our two week adventure!

Old 02-21-2013, 01:46 PM   #2562
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnmel View Post
Yours must be the only TR I read that ever goes on the Stitch ride. I LOVE Stitch, yet I've never gone on that attraction. I probably should try it once, just to see. The Asian Disney parks seem to have such better Stitch attractions!
Hunter and I both like Stitch but John can't stand him. He doesn't even like to see the character in the parks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eandesmom View Post
I'm impressed. I went on Stitch once and if I never do it again it will be completely fine with me! 32K for a glass castle?

Bummer on the rain that really can change plans. I do hope it lightens up! And the shoes dry out.
I think Stitch is one of those you either love him or hate him characters. For John, he's a hate him character.

Old 02-21-2013, 01:48 PM   #2563
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bethislucy View Post
Wow I had got behind.

I'm not a fan of the stitch ride, but love the movie so that's a bummer. I do how ever love me some Buzz. I can't wait just a little over 9 short months till we return after a long 4 year break. Speaking of that it is getting close to time for your next trip. Maybe between this report and your next one I won't go crazy waiting on Dec.
Hey! Don't you just love the part where Lilo jumps on the little girl and whacks her? Oh you don't? Only Lacey and I like that part? Oops!

Wow! It's been 4 years since you've been to Disney? It's definitely time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deedeew80 View Post
Hi Lisa! Great update! I hate that it is the last day! Of course it just had to rain cats & dogs on the last day too! Booooooo! Hope after a rest at "home" things brighten up! Can't wait to hear the ending! BTW, are you writing a Pre-trip report for your up coming trip???
We are used to it raining during our trips but we hate putting on the ponchos. John says that he's not going to be wearing a poncho next trip. He's buying something else befoer we go.

Oh yea, I'll be doing a pre-trip report. Just gotta finish this report up first.

Old 02-21-2013, 01:50 PM   #2564
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissi Khris View Post
I love the people mover, i dont really like stitch it alright but thats it, i think the smells and the pre pre shows dont add to the ride.

Not fair that Hunter can drive at 15 i'm 17 and only just start my driving lessons. In England you cant start driving before 17 and just have to pass the theory then the driving test and can't drive with anyone under 21 and has three years of driving experence.
John doesn't like the hot dog burp smell either! He says it's just plain gross.

So you can't even start driving until you're 17? I guess they want to make sure that you're mature enough to start driving.

Old 02-21-2013, 02:03 PM   #2565
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Quack! Quack! Quack! Quack! Quack! That's me practicing my duck callin'! Why? Because I was chosen as one of the 1,000 hostesses by A&E and House Party to host the Duck Dynasty Ducked Out! house party. Do ya'll watch Duck Dynasty on A&E? If you don't, then you should because it's good clean hilarious family fun. And, guess what!?! They live right here in my hometown. Yep, I pass right by their business every work day and the CEO and his brother live close enough to my house that I often pass them driving right past my street.

Duck Dynasty is the most watch television program on A&E! I consider it an honor to be hosting the sneak peek Ducked Out! party and couldn't believe it when I was told that I was one of the 1,000 chosen. I can only imagine how many people tried for one of the host spots.

This Saturday, I'll be dressed in my Duck Dynasty shirt and have my camo face paint on. The party box arrived last week and it contains a sneak peek DVD, two beards (the guys are famous for their beards), a trivia game, some cups and a few other goodies. I went to the Duck Commander store and bought several items to give away as door and game prizes.

My invited guests have been emailing and messaging me saying that they can hardly wait to see what's in store!

If ya'll are interested in Duck Dynasty, use this link: http://www.aetv.com/duck-dynasty/about/

Tags
caribbean beach resort, disney dream cruise

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: