Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-28-2012, 02:12 PM   #1981
Tiggerrn2
DIS Veteran

Fun suprise!!! And great updates!

Hope you have a magical and happy birthday!!
August 1981 offsite-Kissimmee WDW-Magic Kingdom August 1984 offsite-Celebration WDW-MK and Epcot, Sea World, Kennedy Space Center April 1987 offsite WDW-MK 15 year celebration January 1990 offsite WDW-MGM June 1996 CBR WDW-MK, Epcot and MGM / Universal Studios October 2004 AKL WDW-MK, Epcot, MGM and AK with MNSSHP July 2005 Happiest Celebration on Earth - Disneyland and DCA / San Diego -Sea World and Wild Animal Park October 2006 WL and MNSSHP. July 2007 Disneyland and DCA / San Francisco June 2008 DL and DCA Grand Californian wedding August 2008 Beach Club All Parks April 2009 DL and DCA DD 11th BirthdayOctober2009 POR Food/Wine and MNSSHP Moms Only December 2010-First Holiday Trip July 2011 Disneyland Hotel DL and DCA June 2012 CSR and Poly Sept/Oct 2012 CBR Mom's only with MNSSHP July and Aug 2013 POP to Beach Club with the boys then Girls Only at A of A to AKL
Check out My Beach Club Trip Report - loads of pixhttp://www.disboards.com/showthread....ferrerid=98667
TR from 2012 "How Could You?" http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3009569.
New TR in progress-The "How Could You" Rides Again - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3172306
Old 12-28-2012, 02:19 PM   #1982
lovethattink
DIS Veteran

Happy Birthday!!

I commented yesterday, and I don't see that it showed up.

Your meals and desserts look awesome at HOB. I haven't eaten there since Lisa's MAW trip when Rachel played there. I saw a menu change since then and was scared to go back. I think I could definately go back for what you got!

What an awesome surprise for everyone! I'd love to see that show some time. In all our years here we never have.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-28-2012, 03:48 PM   #1983
ronnmel
DIS Veteran

Happy Birthday! December 28th seems to be the birthday of lots of great people : my sister-in-law, my friend's baby, and you!
Old 12-28-2012, 11:48 PM   #1984
Kathy Jetson
DIS Veteran

Oh no I missed your birthday party! Let me catch up on the partyin

I hope you had a great one!
Old 12-29-2012, 12:44 PM   #1985
Angies1274
DIS Veteran

All caught up!!

I hope you had a great birthday!!

As for the updates....loved them!!! Great picture on Dinosaur! Whew! So glad the rats and snakes weren't real! It is cool to see how much detail there is at Animal Kingdom though....

Glad to hear you enjoyed the House of Blues! Adding it to our list of places to try! And Yay for the Cirque surprise! So happy you had a fantastic evening!

Old 12-30-2012, 06:02 AM   #1986
clynngibson
Mouseketeer

I've been reading your TR for awhile now and am finally caught up!! Yay! It is excellent!!! Your family seems like so much fun!

Me DH DD 6yo DS 2yo

December 2012-First Trip to Disney! (offsite)
Currently trying to figure out how to convince DH to let me plan another WDW vacation soon!!
Old 12-30-2012, 10:21 PM   #1988
Bridora
DIS Veteran

Happy belated birthday and Merry Christmas!

That was a great picture of all of you in the booth.

We've never been to House of Blues, but it sounds like a place we'd like. I guess we could technically check it out in May! Yep, we just booked our room this afternoon! It was just too much to not be going, lol!

I'm thrilled that your kiddos were so excited about Cirque! Doesn't it make you feel good when they're appreciative?
2003-My 1st Trip to Disney!-All Star Movies ** 2004-Pop Century ** 2005-All Star Movies ** 2006-Caribbean Beach ** 2007-Caribbean Beach (without the kids!) ** 2008-Port Orleans Riverside ** 2009-Polynesian (we became DVC owners!) ** 2010-Bay Lake Tower**2011-Boardwalk/Beach Club**2012-Dream & Kidani Village**2013-Old Key West
Old 12-31-2012, 07:51 PM   #1989
KatMark
DIS Veteran

Happy New Year to you and your family.

Old 12-31-2012, 08:09 PM   #1990
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

2014 trip report: Disney dangled the visual weinee and Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! Our two week adventure!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....6#post51642226

Old 12-31-2012, 10:10 PM   #1991
Tiggerrn2
DIS Veteran

Happy New Year!!! Hope you have a wonderful ringing in of the New Year!!
August 1981 offsite-Kissimmee WDW-Magic Kingdom August 1984 offsite-Celebration WDW-MK and Epcot, Sea World, Kennedy Space Center April 1987 offsite WDW-MK 15 year celebration January 1990 offsite WDW-MGM June 1996 CBR WDW-MK, Epcot and MGM / Universal Studios October 2004 AKL WDW-MK, Epcot, MGM and AK with MNSSHP July 2005 Happiest Celebration on Earth - Disneyland and DCA / San Diego -Sea World and Wild Animal Park October 2006 WL and MNSSHP. July 2007 Disneyland and DCA / San Francisco June 2008 DL and DCA Grand Californian wedding August 2008 Beach Club All Parks April 2009 DL and DCA DD 11th BirthdayOctober2009 POR Food/Wine and MNSSHP Moms Only December 2010-First Holiday Trip July 2011 Disneyland Hotel DL and DCA June 2012 CSR and Poly Sept/Oct 2012 CBR Mom's only with MNSSHP July and Aug 2013 POP to Beach Club with the boys then Girls Only at A of A to AKL
Check out My Beach Club Trip Report - loads of pixhttp://www.disboards.com/showthread....ferrerid=98667
TR from 2012 "How Could You?" http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3009569.
New TR in progress-The "How Could You" Rides Again - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3172306
Old 01-02-2013, 02:53 PM   #1993
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by natebenma View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggerrn2 View Post
Happy New Year!!! Hope you have a wonderful ringing in of the New Year!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
Happy New Year to you and your family.

Thank you all so much! We had a wet and rainy new year so we didn't do much of anything which was perfectly fine by me.

2014 trip report: Disney dangled the visual weinee and Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! Our two week adventure!

Old 01-02-2013, 02:59 PM   #1994
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bridora View Post
Happy belated birthday and Merry Christmas!

That was a great picture of all of you in the booth.

We've never been to House of Blues, but it sounds like a place we'd like. I guess we could technically check it out in May! Yep, we just booked our room this afternoon! It was just too much to not be going, lol!

I'm thrilled that your kiddos were so excited about Cirque! Doesn't it make you feel good when they're appreciative?
Did ya'll get snow last week? I always think about you when I watch the local weather in your area.

Oooh, you're going back in May? What are your dates?

It does make me feel good when my kids appreciate the things we do for them. Of course, it helps that I'm always reminding them of how spoiled they are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenseib View Post
Hope your Birthday was great!!!
Thanks Jen! It was great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by clynngibson View Post
I've been reading your TR for awhile now and am finally caught up!! Yay! It is excellent!!! Your family seems like so much fun!
Yay for being caught up. I write so slowly. We do like to have fun together especially when on vacation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angies1274 View Post
All caught up!!

I hope you had a great birthday!!

As for the updates....loved them!!! Great picture on Dinosaur! Whew! So glad the rats and snakes weren't real! It is cool to see how much detail there is at Animal Kingdom though....

Glad to hear you enjoyed the House of Blues! Adding it to our list of places to try! And Yay for the Cirque surprise! So happy you had a fantastic evening!
I did have a good birthday, thank you!

The Animal Kingdom has so many details and I know that we overlook a whole lot of them. This time, I was paying a bit more attention.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy Jetson View Post
Oh no I missed your birthday party! Let me catch up on the partyin

I hope you had a great one!
Thanks! My guys took me to see Cirque du Soleil at the movies! Wonderful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnmel View Post
Happy Birthday! December 28th seems to be the birthday of lots of great people : my sister-in-law, my friend's baby, and you!
Aww, a lot of folks celebrating on the 28th! I hope that you are enjoying your trip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethattink View Post
Happy Birthday!!

I commented yesterday, and I don't see that it showed up.

Your meals and desserts look awesome at HOB. I haven't eaten there since Lisa's MAW trip when Rachel played there. I saw a menu change since then and was scared to go back. I think I could definately go back for what you got!

What an awesome surprise for everyone! I'd love to see that show some time. In all our years here we never have.
Thanks for the birthday wishes! We were very surprised at how good the food was at House of Blues but I don't know why we were since it was supposed to be good Southern food.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggerrn2 View Post
Fun suprise!!! And great updates!

Hope you have a magical and happy birthday!!
Thank you!

Old 01-02-2013, 03:04 PM   #1995
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
Happy Birthday, Lisa...hope it is a magical day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caretames1 View Post
Happy, Happy Birthday!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixStrength View Post

Hope you have a great day!!!!

Thank you all! John and Hunter took me to see Cirque du Soleil in 3D and it was fantastic! I'd like to go back and see it again!

Tags
caribbean beach resort, disney dream cruise

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: