Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > The Creative Community > Arts and Crafts
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-06-2013, 10:22 PM   #16
emelee1053
Earning My Ears

lanyard revisited

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksromack View Post
So I have a dumb question. You make the lanyards to put those name tag or badge holder clear pockets at the end and where them around your neck in the parks, right? Do the photo pass cards and KTTK stay inside the pockets without slipping out on the rides? Is that where you keep your kttk in? I would hate to lose those because of having money and DDP attached to them. I think it's a great idea to have them handy.
After the trip I revised my thinking. Fidgeting fingers tore the plastic on the name tag so when I made more for another trip I added hole reinforcement rings from Staples and that worked great for the kids. Size limits what they will hold so for the kids we used them only for park passes, photopass cards and id cards. For mine I purchased a luggage tag at Staples with a zipper compartment. This held my DVC card, room key card, bank card, drivers license as photo id and AP. It held up better than the ones they sell at the parks, and I will be using it again in May.
emelee1053 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: