Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > DVC Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-16-2012, 05:32 AM   #1
DVC_Dreamer
If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse. - Walt Disney

Pre-Trip Report(30) - Must do's

Pre-Trip Report - 30 days to go before our split stay at BLT and BWV in a two bedroom suite.

Time for the 30 day dance !!!

WDW is every evolving. We went last August after a 3 year lapse. I still have some must do's for this trip.

5. Try a new restaurant - Sanaa is the only new restaurant on our ADR. Looking forward to trying it out and maybe take a tour of AKL.

4. Toy Story Mania - I've only rode once. It will be first stop, first time we go to DHS.

3. Fantasmic - I hear that it's been redone a bit and it's been a while since I've attended this night time extravaganza.

2. Expanded Fantasyland - Curious to see the progress. The construction wall was up last August and you could see progress over the wall. I've never rode Dumbo and want to ride with my 18 DD. We will act like little kids and giggle the whole time.

1. BWV - First time staying at BWV. Can't wait to "experience the life" in the Boardwalk area. I've stayed at Dolphin, Swan, Yacht Club and Beach Club. This stay will complete the circle.

Any other new things to check out ?

August 2011

June 2012

March 2013

DVC_Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 11:02 AM   #2
LookOutBelow
Earning My Ears

Sanaa is a must. Had lunch there last year with my wife. One of the best meals I've ever had at Disney.
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-16-2012, 12:42 PM   #3
hollypoast
"Perfect is the enemy of the good.... simply starting plays a bigger role in your success than any other factor."

Old 05-17-2012, 04:44 AM   #4
DVC_Dreamer
If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse. - Walt Disney

Good to know

Quote:
Originally Posted by LookOutBelow View Post
Sanaa is a must. Had lunch there last year with my wife. One of the best meals I've ever had at Disney.
We have to cut AK short to make a 2pm ADR. I wasn't excited about Sanaa at first but I've reviewed the menu and your review makes me feel better.

August 2011

June 2012

March 2013

DVC_Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: