Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2013, 02:07 PM   #3301
TylerFG
Trust me. I'm a doctor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickey'sbff View Post
Ahh yes. That and the "omg everyone's out to get us" phase. *cringe*
I miss the days back when the Post Wasters were new. Don't get me wrong, I love the people we have around now, but sometimes I just wish we could go back to having all of the Post Wastin' Family back together, and of course welcome new members.

https://twitter.com/#!/TylerFG
Old 01-21-2013, 03:29 PM   #3302
Disney~Cutie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickey'sbff View Post
Ahh yes. That and the "omg everyone's out to get us" phase. *cringe*
I was a sad person a year ago wow

You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-21-2013, 03:52 PM   #3303
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerFG View Post
I miss the days back when the Post Wasters were new. Don't get me wrong, I love the people we have around now, but sometimes I just wish we could go back to having all of the Post Wastin' Family back together, and of course welcome new members.
Me too.
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family

Old 01-21-2013, 03:55 PM   #3304
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

As to regrets of old posts......... I was too much of a hot head. Of course, I still am a hot head, but way more careful.

Though I don't think I really went through any "phases".
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family

Old 01-21-2013, 04:17 PM   #3305
Experiment113
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickey'sbff
The dawning of my Facebook profile is even worse, I got in like 5th or 6th grade so you can only imagine haha. I'm Sarah by the way!
My name is Sarah 2!!!!!!!! And you spell it with a h!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!!!!!
Old 01-21-2013, 04:38 PM   #3306
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.

I wish I could get payed for being a professional disboards lurker, I would be a millionaire!!
Old 01-21-2013, 05:01 PM   #3307
disneygirl520

Please tell me I am not the only person who wants to know why the "off topic" man so angry.
Old 01-21-2013, 05:32 PM   #3308
meggiebeth
Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come smiling through...

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520
Please tell me I am not the only person who wants to know why the "off topic" man so angry.
I never get to use that smiley haha, although I'm always tempted to. It's like the washing line smiley, I want to use it but when can I!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

$5 A Day Means Disney MY Way! An October TR
~Our 18 day trip to Walt Disney World. Deluxe Dining Plan, Keys to the Kingdom Tour,
MNSSHP, Epcot Food & Wine Festival and MVMCP all in one trip!~

Old 01-21-2013, 11:40 PM   #3309
Orreed
Olivia

Yay or neigh on this backpack for my upcoming trip?

http://roxy.imageg.net/graphics/prod...888291v400.jpg
Old 01-22-2013, 05:20 AM   #3310
PlutotheGreat
"You can't run away from trouble...ain't no place that far."

Its snowing like crazy and my school is the only one still open in the area. If a school five minutes away is closed why isn't mine?!
Old 01-22-2013, 07:49 AM   #3311
Experiment113
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by meggiebeth

I never get to use that smiley haha, although I'm always tempted to. It's like the washing line smiley, I want to use it but when can I!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
You should use it anyway!!!! hee hee!!!! ff topic:
Old 01-22-2013, 07:51 AM   #3312
Experiment113
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlutotheGreat
Its snowing like crazy and my school is the only one still open in the area. If a school five minutes away is closed why isn't mine?!
Aww I'm sorry 4 u. We r lucky and get a 2hr delay this morning because it's so cold out.
Old 01-22-2013, 04:58 PM   #3313
disneygirl520

8 degrees what is this madness?! I want to go to Orlando!! :'(
Old 01-22-2013, 05:02 PM   #3314
Orreed
Olivia

Sorry no all those with the cold whether. I love where I live, nice and sunny out today!

I got a call back for High School Musical :D
Old 01-22-2013, 05:11 PM   #3315
Fairywings

Nice! Call backs are a good sign!

Mary Poppins on Broadway is coming to my town. My mom asked if I wanted to go and I said yes (Disney and Theatre!) so my mom will buy tickets when she gets home from work!

It's not Phantom of the Opera or anything, but it's still cool.

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: