Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-13-2013, 06:12 AM   #3241
meggiebeth
Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come smiling through...

Good morning (or should I say good afternoon) what's everyone doing today?

I'm going shopping and have to return a pair of shoes that were size 4 but one was an inch smaller than the other for some reason.

School tomorrow, and I am dreading it. I hate getting up so early, haha.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

$5 A Day Means Disney MY Way! An October TR
~Our 18 day trip to Walt Disney World. Deluxe Dining Plan, Keys to the Kingdom Tour,
MNSSHP, Epcot Food & Wine Festival and MVMCP all in one trip!~

Old 01-13-2013, 05:12 PM   #3242
Disney~Cutie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by meggiebeth View Post

I'm going shopping and have to return a pair of shoes that were size 4 but one was an inch smaller than the other for some reason.

I can never order shoes because of this. I always have this fear that they won't fit. I have to try shoes on before I buy them omg

Also I don't want to go back to school either. Luckily I get next week off for regents tests though. It's like one break after another (:

You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-14-2013, 04:06 PM   #3243
LionKingDramaQueen
Thirsting for adventure

Quote:

Hi! I went to church, then went out to eat with my WHOLE family...(about 35 of us) then I went to a bible study with a group of friends, researched colleges, then another bible study (I really like bible studies...if you can not tell haha), then I went to visit my friend who is in town from South America!

~Abbs/Abby

Follow me on twitter: @___hardy (that's three underscores by the way)

"We can just lay back and look at the stars." -Lady Sybil Crawley

All Star Sports 2000~Paradise Pier (Disneyland) 2002~All Star Sports 2003~Pop Century 2005~Wilderness Lodge 2008~French Quarter 2008~All Star Movies 2008~Riverside 2009~French Quarter 2010~French Quarter 2011~French Quarter 2012~Howard Johnson (Disneyland) 2013~Riverside 2013~French Quarter 2014~Animal Kingdom Lodge 2014
Old 01-14-2013, 04:07 PM   #3244
LionKingDramaQueen
Thirsting for adventure

Quote:
Originally Posted by disney~cutie View Post
i can never order shoes because of this. I always have this fear that they won't fit. I have to try shoes on before i buy them omg

also i don't want to go back to school either. Luckily i get next week off for regents tests though. It's like one break after another (:
i love your siggie so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Abbs/Abby

Follow me on twitter: @___hardy (that's three underscores by the way)

"We can just lay back and look at the stars." -Lady Sybil Crawley

All Star Sports 2000~Paradise Pier (Disneyland) 2002~All Star Sports 2003~Pop Century 2005~Wilderness Lodge 2008~French Quarter 2008~All Star Movies 2008~Riverside 2009~French Quarter 2010~French Quarter 2011~French Quarter 2012~Howard Johnson (Disneyland) 2013~Riverside 2013~French Quarter 2014~Animal Kingdom Lodge 2014
Old 01-14-2013, 04:58 PM   #3245
meggiebeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney~Cutie

I can never order shoes because of this. I always have this fear that they won't fit. I have to try shoes on before I buy them omg

Also I don't want to go back to school either. Luckily I get next week off for regents tests though. It's like one break after another (:
I would never order shoes without trying them on so I guess I'm paranoid too. I'm the same mostly with clothes though, some things just look terrible on me so I like to try things on haha. But these shoes were both size 4, yet the left shoe was an inch smaller than the right! I mean, seriously I've never come across that before.

What are regents tests? That's lucky getting a whole week off I'm hoping for a day off tomorrow because there's been loads of snow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionKingDramaQueen

Hi! I went to church, then went out to eat with my WHOLE family...(about 35 of us) then I went to a bible study with a group of friends, researched colleges, then another bible study (I really like bible studies...if you can not tell haha), then I went to visit my friend who is in town from South America!
Haha my friend always goes on about bible studies and how great they are but I've never done it. Do you just read the bible together or something? Okay sorry but your family is HUGE, and how on earth would you all fit on one table in a restaurant haha! Sounds like you had a great weekend! I hate the Monday night blues lol.

~Our 18 day trip to Walt Disney World. Deluxe Dining Plan, Keys to the Kingdom Tour,

Old 01-14-2013, 05:01 PM   #3246
meggiebeth

Okay does anyone get ignored by their friends sometimes? Because it really annoys me. I'll be talking to my friend and she randomly goes off and talks to someone else, and doesn't pay attention to what I say. Then I try and get her attention and she still ignores me talking to this other friend!

I have a new criteria for a best friend- LISTENS TO ME haha. I get so fed up of my friends sometimes.

Old 01-14-2013, 05:06 PM   #3247
TylerFG
Trust me. I'm a doctor.

Quote:
Okay does anyone get ignored by their friends sometimes? Because it really annoys me. I'll be talking to my friend and she randomly goes off and talks to someone else, and doesn't pay attention to what I say. Then I try and get her attention and she still ignores me talking to this other friend!

I have a new criteria for a best friend- LISTENS TO ME haha. I get so fed up of my friends sometimes.

Yeah, that can get annoying sometimes lol.

https://twitter.com/#!/TylerFG

Last edited by TylerFG; 01-14-2013 at 05:11 PM.
Old 01-14-2013, 06:11 PM   #3248
Disney~Cutie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionKingDramaQueen View Post
i love your siggie so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks!! (:

Quote:
I would never order shoes without trying them on so I guess I'm paranoid too. I'm the same mostly with clothes though, some things just look terrible on me so I like to try things on haha. But these shoes were both size 4, yet the left shoe was an inch smaller than the right! I mean, seriously I've never come across that before.

What are regents tests? That's lucky getting a whole week off I'm hoping for a day off tomorrow because there's been loads of snow.

Haha my friend always goes on about bible studies and how great they are but I've never done it. Do you just read the bible together or something? Okay sorry but your family is HUGE, and how on earth would you all fit on one table in a restaurant haha! Sounds like you had a great weekend! I hate the Monday night blues lol.

Regents tests are basically exams for a course. Most people take them in June, after they finish the course. But, if you fail that test or want to aim to get a better grade, you can retake it in August or January instead of having to wait until next June. But yeah they're just like state official exams for a course I guess haha

You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.
Old 01-14-2013, 08:15 PM   #3249
Orreed
Olivia

Quote:

THAT IS THE WORST
It makes me so angry when that happens.

Haha. Today someone in my small class who I was a dance partner in a musical and helped her when she had an asthma attack and she did not even remember my name O_O I feel so used some times. It drives me nuts. I have the same goal as you!
Old 01-14-2013, 09:17 PM   #3250
Orreed
Olivia

Any Pintrest pinners? I would love to follow my teen Disers.
http://pinterest.com/orreed/

Also on the side near your icon how do you get the font to be different colors?

Last edited by Orreed; 01-14-2013 at 09:25 PM.
Old 01-15-2013, 02:30 PM   #3251
StarTunnel
Does not compute.

I got an email from a college saying that if I'm accepted they'll give me a half tuition scholarship. I'm so glad that I'll be able to take some financial burdens off my family with the way these college offers are coming in! Plus it's one of the best engineering schools in the country!
Old 01-15-2013, 04:24 PM   #3252
Orreed
Olivia

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarTunnel View Post
I got an email from a college saying that if I'm accepted they'll give me a half tuition scholarship. I'm so glad that I'll be able to take some financial burdens off my family with the way these college offers are coming in! Plus it's one of the best engineering schools in the country!
That's awesome! Good Luck
Old 01-15-2013, 04:42 PM   #3253
TylerFG
Trust me. I'm a doctor.

Quote:
That's great! Good luck!

https://twitter.com/#!/TylerFG
Old 01-15-2013, 04:47 PM   #3254
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
That's amazing!
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Coulson:"Because nothing bad ever happens when you work with something called the DarkForce."
Loki: "Well done, you just decapitated your grandfather."
Hill: “Sir, evacuation may be futile.” Fury: “We should tell them to go back to sleep?”
Thor: "Mother wouldn't want us to fight." Loki: "Well, she wouldn't exactly be surprised."
Rogers: “Doctor Banner… now might be a good time to get angry.” Banner: “That’s my secret, Cap… I’m always angry.”
Red Skull: ”Ah. He resented my genius and tried to deny me what was rightfully mine, but he gave you everything. So, what made you so special?” Rogers: ”Nothing. I’m just a kid from Brooklyn.”
Stark: "The Avengers. It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. "Earth's Mighiest Heroes" type thing."
Thor: "We were raised together, we played together, we fought together. Do you remember none of that?" Loki: "I remember a shadow, living in the shade of your greatness. I remember you tossing me into an abyss, I who was and should be king!"
Natasha: "This is just like Budapest all over again." Barton: "You and I remember Budapest very differently."
Loki: "Your world in the balance, and you bargain for one man?" Natasha: "Regimes fall every day. I tend not to weep over that, I'm Russian... or was." Loki: "And what are you now?" Natasha: "It's really not that complicated. I've got red in my ledger, I'd like to wipe it out." Loki: "Can you? Can you wipe out that much red? Drakov's daughter, Sao Paulo, the hospital fire?... Barton told me everything. Your ledger is dripping, it's GUSHING red, and you think saving a man no more virtuous than yourself will change anything? This is the basest sentimentality. This is a child at prayer... PATHETIC! You lie and kill in the service of liars and killers. You pretend to be separate, to have your own code, something that makes up for the horrors. But they are a part of you, and they will never go away!... I won't touch Barton. Not until I make him kill you! Slowly, intimately, in every way he knows you fear! And then he'll wake just long enough to see his good work, and when he screams, I'll split his skull! This is MY bargain, you mewling quim!"
Old 01-15-2013, 05:25 PM   #3255
meggiebeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney~Cutie

Thanks!! (:

Regents tests are basically exams for a course. Most people take them in June, after they finish the course. But, if you fail that test or want to aim to get a better grade, you can retake it in August or January instead of having to wait until next June. But yeah they're just like state official exams for a course I guess haha
Oh, kind of like our GCSEs then. We take them when we are 16 and leave school. But they are totally overrated!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orreed

THAT IS THE WORST
It makes me so angry when that happens.

Haha. Today someone in my small class who I was a dance partner in a musical and helped her when she had an asthma attack and she did not even remember my name O_O I feel so used some times. It drives me nuts. I have the same goal as you!
Haha yeah that is insulting! How could she not remember your name?! Ugh, I just get so fed up of teenage girls sometimes. Well, certain people are more annoying than others. One of my friends is such an attention seeker and that is just as bad lol. I try not to give her the attention then she just gets really mad haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orreed
Any Pintrest pinners? I would love to follow my teen Disers.
http://pinterest.com/orreed/

Also on the side near your icon how do you get the font to be different colors?
I do Pinterest! Well I started a few weeks ago, so don't have many pins, and the grand total of 1 follower, haha. I'm on my phone so can't post a link yet. I checked out your pins and they are so awesome! And the funny 'people out of WDW, why u no wish me a magical day' or something like that one? Hilarious! My brothers love Me Gusta if you know that meme.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarTunnel
Wow- is that normal? It is really hard just to get into university here paying, but wow, you're getting it for half price! Congratulations! Do you want to be an engineering person then?

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: