Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2013, 05:42 PM   #3136
meggiebeth
Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come smiling through...

Omg school tomorrow. Is it just me that hates going back after a holiday? I'm dreading it. I have French too, and I really dislike my teacher. She's really mean to me and she picks on me loads ugh.

She's the first teacher I've ever had that's just clearly nasty to me. Why be a teacher if your gonna make people miserable? French was my favourite lesson.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

$5 A Day Means Disney MY Way! An October TR
~Our 18 day trip to Walt Disney World. Deluxe Dining Plan, Keys to the Kingdom Tour,
MNSSHP, Epcot Food & Wine Festival and MVMCP all in one trip!~

Old 01-06-2013, 06:02 PM   #3137
Disney~Cutie
DIS Veteran

I'm watching the Here Comes Honey Boo Boo marathon oh my goodness

You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-06-2013, 06:09 PM   #3138
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by meggiebeth View Post
See, you're so close to everything! Very lucky! My dad has been to San Francisco and goes on about how great it was. I would like to visit Disneyland too. I want to visit loads of places in the US- the east coast looks great. My mum lived in Canada as a young child and said it was beautiful so I really want to go there too.

I know the song Nani sings to Lilo- is it Aloha Oe? So cute! I can just imagine you suddenly getting up and grooving to He Me No Lilo as it randomly comes onto the radio! Lol!

Is it just you and your mum that go? I go with my parents and two brothers, one of which dislikes Disney so you can imagine how great that was. He kept swearing all through the Dream Along With Mickey show. Really embarrassing.

There's a bunch of places I still want to go to, though we've had a few pretty good vacations.

I think that's what it's called. I'm not typically one to make waves or get up and dance but I make exceptions for that song, when I'm alone in my room.

No, we all go as a famiy. We all like to go. Ugh, I'm sure that sucks. How could you swear in Disney with the amount of little kids that are there? It's unimaginable.
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family

Old 01-06-2013, 06:12 PM   #3139
TylerFG
Trust me. I'm a doctor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post
No, we all go as a famiy. We all like to go. Ugh, I'm sure that sucks. How could you swear in Disney with the amount of little kids that are there? It's unimaginable.
I remember running into parents who threatened to beat their kids in WDW last time I was there. Disgusts me.

https://twitter.com/#!/TylerFG
Old 01-06-2013, 06:15 PM   #3140
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Omg school tomorrow. Is it just me that hates going back after a holiday? I'm dreading it. I have French too, and I really dislike my teacher. She's really mean to me and she picks on me loads ugh.

She's the first teacher I've ever had that's just clearly nasty to me. Why be a teacher if your gonna make people miserable? French was my favourite lesson.

In school I'm basically stressed out all the time because I don't do well socially and I've got anxiety. But I keep up with my studies okay. Still, my favorite times of the year are summers and breaks where I don't have to worry. Then it's mostly "Hakuna Matata". So, I'm really not looking forward to going back to school.
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family

Old 01-06-2013, 06:17 PM   #3141
Fairywings

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerFG View Post
I remember running into parents who threatened to beat their kids in WDW last time I was there. Disgusts me.
Seriously? People suck. And my parents wonder why I spend more time in my (wonderful) room than in "the land of the living".

Old 01-06-2013, 06:30 PM   #3142
TylerFG
Trust me. I'm a doctor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post
Seriously? People suck. And my parents wonder why I spend more time in my (wonderful) room than in "the land of the living".
Ugh, I hear ya...

Old 01-06-2013, 06:35 PM   #3143
meggiebeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings

In school I'm basically stressed out all the time because I don't do well socially and I've got anxiety. But I keep up with my studies okay. Still, my favorite times of the year are summers and breaks where I don't have to worry. Then it's mostly "Hakuna Matata". So, I'm really not looking forward to going back to school.
Omg, we are like the same. I have really bad anxiety too. I have friends but a lot of them I don't like- if you know what I mean. What do you get anxiety about? For me, it's not so much the work but more the social side of things. I don't like even walking into the school hall for exams (100s of people) so I do them in the library instead. But my school is terrible and the girls are really... Nasty, and cruel. Quite a lot of them anyway.

It's good you can keep up with your studies- I know how difficult it can be when you're worried a lot of the time. Disney planning makes me more relaxed XD

~Our 18 day trip to Walt Disney World. Deluxe Dining Plan, Keys to the Kingdom Tour,

Old 01-06-2013, 06:38 PM   #3144
meggiebeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerFG

Isn't that illegal? I hate corporal punishment- you'd just feel threatened all the time. But it's getting the balance right. A teacher got fired from her job for hugging a 6 year old who was crying. For safety reasons.

Old 01-06-2013, 07:28 PM   #3145
TylerFG
Trust me. I'm a doctor.

Quote:
Isn't that illegal? I hate corporal punishment- you'd just feel threatened all the time. But it's getting the balance right. A teacher got fired from her job for hugging a 6 year old who was crying. For safety reasons.

Idk, but its still awful, espeiaaly in the Happiest Place on Earth!

Old 01-06-2013, 08:25 PM   #3146
Fairywings

Quote:
Omg, we are like the same. I have really bad anxiety too. I have friends but a lot of them I don't like- if you know what I mean. What do you get anxiety about? For me, it's not so much the work but more the social side of things. I don't like even walking into the school hall for exams (100s of people) so I do them in the library instead. But my school is terrible and the girls are really... Nasty, and cruel. Quite a lot of them anyway.

It's good you can keep up with your studies- I know how difficult it can be when you're worried a lot of the time. Disney planning makes me more relaxed XD

It's the social aspect. I don't like crowds very much, and every day there are clamoring, crazy, cursing crowds in every school hallway and staircase. And I have a lot of issues, including oversensitive senses, so it's also pretty uncomfortable to just be there. Thankfully, I can eat lunch in the library instead of the cafeteria. And my general opinion is that a lot of people are jerks.

Old 01-07-2013, 01:18 PM   #3147
Ditz
I'd Rather Be On The Beach

School sucks. I'd much rather be at the beach, on the slopes or at WDW.
Old 01-07-2013, 07:48 PM   #3148
StarTunnel
Does not compute.

I actually like school. I just don't like waking up early.
Old 01-07-2013, 08:01 PM   #3149
Disney~Cutie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarTunnel View Post
I actually like school. I just don't like waking up early.
Same. I like learning, and I enjoy the extra curriculars I do. Waking up early is definitely difficult though

You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.
Old 01-07-2013, 08:15 PM   #3150
StarTunnel
Does not compute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney~Cutie View Post
Same. I like learning, and I enjoy the extra curriculars I do. Waking up early is definitely difficult though
I Could do without the homework too though.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: