Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2013, 02:54 PM   #3121
LionKingDramaQueen
Thirsting for adventure

I am obsessed with Sorcerer Radio! ALL DISNEY MUSIC ALL DAY EVERY DAY! Please hold while I HYPERVENTILATE!

~Abbs/Abby

Follow me on twitter: @___hardy (that's three underscores by the way)

"We can just lay back and look at the stars." -Lady Sybil Crawley

All Star Sports 2000~Paradise Pier (Disneyland) 2002~All Star Sports 2003~Pop Century 2005~Wilderness Lodge 2008~French Quarter 2008~All Star Movies 2008~Riverside 2009~French Quarter 2010~French Quarter 2011~French Quarter 2012~Howard Johnson (Disneyland) 2013~Riverside 2013~French Quarter 2014~Animal Kingdom Lodge 2014
Old 01-06-2013, 02:59 PM   #3122
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionKingDramaQueen View Post
Me too!

Hi Shannon! I am Abby!

It all started when I was PMing Erin one day. I was asking for advice about something and she said that I made her feel old. So, I started calling her Granny. So, then she said that if she as the Granny then I was like the really hyper baby of the family. So, I brought that subject over to the actual PW and it stuck!

AH! I still have it under my subscribed...I go back and read it for laughs. We were so awkward at first. All we did was post MLP gifs and such. And I had HORRIBLE grammar! Haha. I remember the whole point of me starting it was just so I could get more posts. Because it was awkward to just start commenting on random threads just to get your post numbers up. SO, I made a thread that had that purpose! But, it has become SO much more!

It is really sad though that a lot of people have moved on. I have not seen Erin, Sars, Olivia, Becca, or dizguy2319 (his name has escaped me! AH!) in a while plus a few others. So depressing
I don't remember it that way. As I remember, you were being called the baby of the family, so I asked Erin where the rest of ranked. But maybe your side came first.

I read it and I was so sad that I missed some of that stuff because I hadn't yet discovered the Teen Boards.

His name was Dan. I miss my family.
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Coulson:"Because nothing bad ever happens when you work with something called the DarkForce."
Loki: "Well done, you just decapitated your grandfather."
Hill: “Sir, evacuation may be futile.” Fury: “We should tell them to go back to sleep?”
Thor: "Mother wouldn't want us to fight." Loki: "Well, she wouldn't exactly be surprised."
Rogers: “Doctor Banner… now might be a good time to get angry.” Banner: “That’s my secret, Cap… I’m always angry.”
Red Skull: ”Ah. He resented my genius and tried to deny me what was rightfully mine, but he gave you everything. So, what made you so special?” Rogers: ”Nothing. I’m just a kid from Brooklyn.”
Stark: "The Avengers. It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. "Earth's Mighiest Heroes" type thing."
Thor: "We were raised together, we played together, we fought together. Do you remember none of that?" Loki: "I remember a shadow, living in the shade of your greatness. I remember you tossing me into an abyss, I who was and should be king!"
Natasha: "This is just like Budapest all over again." Barton: "You and I remember Budapest very differently."
Loki: "Your world in the balance, and you bargain for one man?" Natasha: "Regimes fall every day. I tend not to weep over that, I'm Russian... or was." Loki: "And what are you now?" Natasha: "It's really not that complicated. I've got red in my ledger, I'd like to wipe it out." Loki: "Can you? Can you wipe out that much red? Drakov's daughter, Sao Paulo, the hospital fire?... Barton told me everything. Your ledger is dripping, it's GUSHING red, and you think saving a man no more virtuous than yourself will change anything? This is the basest sentimentality. This is a child at prayer... PATHETIC! You lie and kill in the service of liars and killers. You pretend to be separate, to have your own code, something that makes up for the horrors. But they are a part of you, and they will never go away!... I won't touch Barton. Not until I make him kill you! Slowly, intimately, in every way he knows you fear! And then he'll wake just long enough to see his good work, and when he screams, I'll split his skull! This is MY bargain, you mewling quim!"
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-06-2013, 03:01 PM   #3123
DisneyFreak98
Mouseketeer

Sledding with two-year-olds is exhausting. They take absolutely forever to walk up that hill.
But they are adorable in their snowsuits. Like litle marshmallows (:
Old 01-06-2013, 03:06 PM   #3124
LionKingDramaQueen
Thirsting for adventure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post
I don't remember it that way. As I remember, you were being called the baby of the family, so I asked Erin where the rest of ranked. But maybe your side came first.

I read it and I was so sad that I missed some of that stuff because I hadn't yet discovered the Teen Boards.

His name was Dan. I miss my family.
Hmmm...maybe that was it. It all blurs together. Side note: does anyone feel like they need an in between laughing smilie? Because most of the time I am not CRACKING UP, but I do not want to just settle for a winkie face either!

Aw! I do not even remember that! I thought you were there from the beginning!

DAN! That was it!

Me too!

~Abbs/Abby

All Star Sports 2000~Paradise Pier (Disneyland) 2002~All Star Sports 2003~Pop Century 2005~Wilderness Lodge 2008~French Quarter 2008~All Star Movies 2008~Riverside 2009~French Quarter 2010~French Quarter 2011~French Quarter 2012~Howard Johnson (Disneyland) 2013~Riverside 2013~French Quarter 2014~Animal Kingdom Lodge 2014
Old 01-06-2013, 03:20 PM   #3125
TylerFG
Trust me. I'm a doctor.

Becca and Sarah are still around, I talk to them often on Twitter and Instagram. Amy (AKA Erin) on the other hand is pretty much gone. Haven't heard from her in months. She stopped going on Twitter, tumblr, answering my texts, everything. I sent her a DM but she never even saw it. I miss her...

https://twitter.com/#!/TylerFG
Old 01-06-2013, 03:26 PM   #3126
TylerFG
Trust me. I'm a doctor.

Quote:
I am obsessed with Sorcerer Radio! ALL DISNEY MUSIC ALL DAY EVERY DAY! Please hold while I HYPERVENTILATE!
I uually go on Subsonic Radio, but they only have a few stations. They just got rid of the Background music station, which usually played the same cheesy Area music that I could never figure out where in WDW they played it, but still bugged me, so I don't really miss it.

Old 01-06-2013, 03:29 PM   #3127
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Hmmm...maybe that was it. It all blurs together. Side note: does anyone feel like they need an in between laughing smilie? Because most of the time I am not CRACKING UP, but I do not want to just settle for a winkie face either!

Aw! I do not even remember that! I thought you were there from the beginning!

DAN! That was it!

Me too!
We do need one of those. Like a giggling or a chuckling or a snickering smilie.

No, I jumped in I think arouund the early-mid section of the thread, and even then, my posting was sparing, as I was shy back then.

I know! It's like, where have they gone? Why have they left me? I know it's probably because orf school and RL, but that doesn't stop me from missing them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerFG View Post
Becca and Sarah are still around, I talk to them often on Twitter and Instagram. Amy (AKA Erin) on the other hand is pretty much gone. Haven't heard from her in months. She stopped going on Twitter, tumblr, answering my texts, everything. I sent her a DM but she never even saw it. I miss her...
I've seen Becca and Sars and Robyn on here occasionally. I miss Amy/Erin a whole lot too. She was a good friend and writer.
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Coulson:"Because nothing bad ever happens when you work with something called the DarkForce."
Hill: “Sir, evacuation may be futile.” Fury: “We should tell them to go back to sleep?”
Thor: "Mother wouldn't want us to fight." Loki: "Well, she wouldn't exactly be surprised."
Rogers: “Doctor Banner… now might be a good time to get angry.” Banner: “That’s my secret, Cap… I’m always angry.”
Red Skull: ”Ah. He resented my genius and tried to deny me what was rightfully mine, but he gave you everything. So, what made you so special?” Rogers: ”Nothing. I’m just a kid from Brooklyn.”
Stark: "The Avengers. It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. "Earth's Mighiest Heroes" type thing."
Thor: "We were raised together, we played together, we fought together. Do you remember none of that?" Loki: "I remember a shadow, living in the shade of your greatness. I remember you tossing me into an abyss, I who was and should be king!"
Natasha: "This is just like Budapest all over again." Barton: "You and I remember Budapest very differently."
Loki: "Your world in the balance, and you bargain for one man?" Natasha: "Regimes fall every day. I tend not to weep over that, I'm Russian... or was." Loki: "And what are you now?" Natasha: "It's really not that complicated. I've got red in my ledger, I'd like to wipe it out." Loki: "Can you? Can you wipe out that much red? Drakov's daughter, Sao Paulo, the hospital fire?... Barton told me everything. Your ledger is dripping, it's GUSHING red, and you think saving a man no more virtuous than yourself will change anything? This is the basest sentimentality. This is a child at prayer... PATHETIC! You lie and kill in the service of liars and killers. You pretend to be separate, to have your own code, something that makes up for the horrors. But they are a part of you, and they will never go away!... I won't touch Barton. Not until I make him kill you! Slowly, intimately, in every way he knows you fear! And then he'll wake just long enough to see his good work, and when he screams, I'll split his skull! This is MY bargain, you mewling quim!"
Old 01-06-2013, 03:31 PM   #3128
TylerFG
Trust me. I'm a doctor.

Quote:
I've seen Becca and Sars and Robyn on here occasionally. I miss Amy/Erin a whole lot too. She was a good friend and writer.
Yeah, they're usually on Twitter these days, but they haven't forgotton about you guys, so don't worry. As for Amy, I really wish she would come back one of these days. Without getting into anything personal, she meant a lot to me as a friend.

Old 01-06-2013, 03:41 PM   #3129
Fairywings

Quote:
Yeah, they're usually on Twitter these days, but they haven't forgotton about you guys, so don't worry. As for Amy, I really wish she would come back one of these days. Without getting into anything personal, she meant a lot to me as a friend.
I wishe she would come back to. Sometimes I kind of thought of her as a mentor of sorts.

Old 01-06-2013, 03:44 PM   #3130
TylerFG
Trust me. I'm a doctor.

Quote:
I wishe she would come back to. Sometimes I kind of thought of her as a mentor of sorts.
Yeah, she was very kind of sweet, but in all honestly, I wish she could've at least said why she would leave.

Old 01-06-2013, 04:05 PM   #3131
LionKingDramaQueen
Thirsting for adventure

Quote:
Quote:
I uually go on Subsonic Radio, but they only have a few stations. They just got rid of the Background music station, which usually played the same cheesy Area music that I could never figure out where in WDW they played it, but still bugged me, so I don't really miss it.
Quote:
We do need one of those. Like a giggling or a chuckling or a snickering smilie.

No, I jumped in I think arouund the early-mid section of the thread, and even then, my posting was sparing, as I was shy back then.

I know! It's like, where have they gone? Why have they left me? I know it's probably because orf school and RL, but that doesn't stop me from missing them.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Yeah, she was very kind of sweet, but in all honestly, I wish she could've at least said why she would leave.
BAH! You guys are making me depressed!!!

I MISS THEM!!!!!

~Abbs/Abby

Old 01-06-2013, 04:11 PM   #3132
Fairywings

Quote:

I MISS THEM!!!!!
Sorry!

Old 01-06-2013, 04:15 PM   #3133
TylerFG
Trust me. I'm a doctor.

Quote:

I MISS THEM!!!!!
Try spending a day in my shoes...

Old 01-06-2013, 04:18 PM   #3134
Fairywings

"Longbottom's neglected his earmuffs."
"No ma'am, he just fainted."
"Eh, just leave him there."

This was probably Professor Sprout's best line that I can remember.

In number 2 now.

Old 01-06-2013, 05:39 PM   #3135
meggiebeth
Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come smiling through...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings

It's the city court, so nothing really bad, but she does get some.......odd people from time to time.

Cali's pretty cool. Went this summer. I miss Florida too! Never been to Hawaii, but interested. This is someyhing most people don't know about me, but I took hula and tahitian(spelling?) when I was six and seven. The only dance I can remember enough to still do is He Me No Lilo(the opening song from Lilo and Stitch). I dance to it every time it comes on my Disney Pandora station.

When I was little, Mom did all the planning by herself, but I've been helping out more as I've gotten older. She still does all the booking, but I help decide days we do parks and rstaurants to go to, etc.
See, you're so close to everything! Very lucky! My dad has been to San Francisco and goes on about how great it was. I would like to visit Disneyland too. I want to visit loads of places in the US- the east coast looks great. My mum lived in Canada as a young child and said it was beautiful so I really want to go there too.

I know the song Nani sings to Lilo- is it Aloha Oe? So cute! I can just imagine you suddenly getting up and grooving to He Me No Lilo as it randomly comes onto the radio! Lol!

Is it just you and your mum that go? I go with my parents and two brothers, one of which dislikes Disney so you can imagine how great that was. He kept swearing all through the Dream Along With Mickey show. Really embarrassing.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

$5 A Day Means Disney MY Way! An October TR
~Our 18 day trip to Walt Disney World. Deluxe Dining Plan, Keys to the Kingdom Tour,
MNSSHP, Epcot Food & Wine Festival and MVMCP all in one trip!~

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: