Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2013, 06:39 PM   #3091
DisneyFreak98
Mouseketeer

Hey, so, I've kind of been lurking here for a while, and I decided to finally post something, but I wasn't sure what to post, so I'll just say hi. So, yeah, hi
I'm Shannon, by the way
Old 01-05-2013, 06:43 PM   #3092
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerFG View Post
Yeah, Amy called me that....a shame I wasn't there that night.
Abby wasn't either. She was so upset the next day.

“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family

Loki: "Well done, you just decapitated your grandfather."
Hill: “Sir, evacuation may be futile.” Fury: “We should tell them to go back to sleep?”
Thor: "Mother wouldn't want us to fight." Loki: "Well, she wouldn't exactly be surprised."
Rogers: “Doctor Banner… now might be a good time to get angry.” Banner: “That’s my secret, Cap… I’m always angry.”
Red Skull: ”Ah. He resented my genius and tried to deny me what was rightfully mine, but he gave you everything. So, what made you so special?” Rogers: ”Nothing. I’m just a kid from Brooklyn.”
Stark: "The Avengers. It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. "Earth's Mighiest Heroes" type thing."
Thor: "We were raised together, we played together, we fought together. Do you remember none of that?" Loki: "I remember a shadow, living in the shade of your greatness. I remember you tossing me into an abyss, I who was and should be king!"
Natasha: "This is just like Budapest all over again." Barton: "You and I remember Budapest very differently."
Loki: "Your world in the balance, and you bargain for one man?" Natasha: "Regimes fall every day. I tend not to weep over that, I'm Russian... or was." Loki: "And what are you now?" Natasha: "It's really not that complicated. I've got red in my ledger, I'd like to wipe it out." Loki: "Can you? Can you wipe out that much red? Drakov's daughter, Sao Paulo, the hospital fire?... Barton told me everything. Your ledger is dripping, it's GUSHING red, and you think saving a man no more virtuous than yourself will change anything? This is the basest sentimentality. This is a child at prayer... PATHETIC! You lie and kill in the service of liars and killers. You pretend to be separate, to have your own code, something that makes up for the horrors. But they are a part of you, and they will never go away!... I won't touch Barton. Not until I make him kill you! Slowly, intimately, in every way he knows you fear! And then he'll wake just long enough to see his good work, and when he screams, I'll split his skull! This is MY bargain, you mewling quim!"
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-05-2013, 06:46 PM   #3093
Ditz
I'd Rather Be On The Beach

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerFG View Post
I know! I made so many friends on here, some I still keep in touch with.
I hope there is still good times to come that I can be a part of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meggiebeth View Post
I would be one of those people lol! I try but some people are so... Competitive! Half the class just stands around especially in soccer, basketball, rounders etc. We have never played volleyball at school. It looks really hard anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
At mly school which is a private school we have gym class with the boys. So there are some that are really competitive and others who just stand there. All I ask is at least you try like you say you do.
Old 01-05-2013, 06:48 PM   #3094
Ditz

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyFreak98 View Post
Hey, so, I've kind of been lurking here for a while, and I decided to finally post something, but I wasn't sure what to post, so I'll just say hi. So, yeah, hi
I'm Shannon, by the way
Hi Shannon, nice to meet you. My name is Samantha or Sam for short.
Old 01-05-2013, 06:48 PM   #3095
TylerFG
Trust me. I'm a doctor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post
Abby wasn't either. She was so upset the next day.
I wasn't but in retrospect, I kinda wish I was....

https://twitter.com/#!/TylerFG
Old 01-05-2013, 06:49 PM   #3096
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Okay... Your school does sound bad! I mean, to be able to say there was a fight... That casually?! I don't know why anyone would want to see a fight... It'd be painful. Honestly, the way I act and behave just totally stands out because I'm not getting into fights and vandalizing like most of the others.

I guess brothers are like that!! My brother is the same. You should definitely go- combine it with a trip to England too though... And maybe even France... That's the good thing about Europe that you're so close to other countries.

Maybe as Brave gets older more merchandise will come out. I'll be looking out too. I love Disney ornaments, though unfortunately I don't have many.

That's a good idea- you may as well put your Disney decorations to good use all year round! Your mum loves Disney too?! My mum loves WDW but not actual Disney. We are packing up the decorations tomorrow. That's funny because I don't really like valentines day, since I never get valentines lol. My parents don't buy me chocolate- my dad is a cheap skate but I gotta love him for the hilarious things he does to save money!

I like Easter but I mean... 4 months away and I'm not even thinking about it! I usually go and buy a chocolate Easter egg or two before Easter to eat though lol

Yeah, it's like......it's not cool to be bad! It gets you in jail and then it's on your permanent record and then you have a ghard time getting a job! (my mom works at the court, so I get legal lessons all the time)

I so want to visit Europe one day! I've heard it's wonderful and beautiful!

Perhaps.

My mom and I are the Disney crazy ones. She's the one who plans our trips. My dad and brother like Disney, but aren't crazy about it like my mom and I are. I don'tt like the holiday either, it seems pointless to me.It sounds funny.

Yeah, I like Easter, but it's not even on the radar for me yet.

“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family

Hill: “Sir, evacuation may be futile.” Fury: “We should tell them to go back to sleep?”
Thor: "Mother wouldn't want us to fight." Loki: "Well, she wouldn't exactly be surprised."
Rogers: “Doctor Banner… now might be a good time to get angry.” Banner: “That’s my secret, Cap… I’m always angry.”
Red Skull: ”Ah. He resented my genius and tried to deny me what was rightfully mine, but he gave you everything. So, what made you so special?” Rogers: ”Nothing. I’m just a kid from Brooklyn.”
Stark: "The Avengers. It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. "Earth's Mighiest Heroes" type thing."
Thor: "We were raised together, we played together, we fought together. Do you remember none of that?" Loki: "I remember a shadow, living in the shade of your greatness. I remember you tossing me into an abyss, I who was and should be king!"
Natasha: "This is just like Budapest all over again." Barton: "You and I remember Budapest very differently."
Loki: "Your world in the balance, and you bargain for one man?" Natasha: "Regimes fall every day. I tend not to weep over that, I'm Russian... or was." Loki: "And what are you now?" Natasha: "It's really not that complicated. I've got red in my ledger, I'd like to wipe it out." Loki: "Can you? Can you wipe out that much red? Drakov's daughter, Sao Paulo, the hospital fire?... Barton told me everything. Your ledger is dripping, it's GUSHING red, and you think saving a man no more virtuous than yourself will change anything? This is the basest sentimentality. This is a child at prayer... PATHETIC! You lie and kill in the service of liars and killers. You pretend to be separate, to have your own code, something that makes up for the horrors. But they are a part of you, and they will never go away!... I won't touch Barton. Not until I make him kill you! Slowly, intimately, in every way he knows you fear! And then he'll wake just long enough to see his good work, and when he screams, I'll split his skull! This is MY bargain, you mewling quim!"
Old 01-05-2013, 06:50 PM   #3097
DisneyFreak98
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ditz View Post
Hi Shannon, nice to meet you. My name is Samantha or Sam for short.
Hi, Sam (:
Nice to meet you, too
Old 01-05-2013, 06:50 PM   #3098
Fairywings

Quote:
Looks like I missed some goodtimes on here.
Yeah, some REALLY funny one.

Old 01-05-2013, 06:51 PM   #3099
meggiebeth
Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come smiling through...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ditz

At mly school which is a private school we have gym class with the boys. So there are some that are really competitive and others who just stand there. All I ask is at least you try like you say you do.
Me too! This thread is really awesome.

Hmmmmn, trying is important, but I guess it must be hard for someone who really hates sport.

$5 A Day Means Disney MY Way! An October TR
~Our 18 day trip to Walt Disney World. Deluxe Dining Plan, Keys to the Kingdom Tour,
MNSSHP, Epcot Food & Wine Festival and MVMCP all in one trip!~

Old 01-05-2013, 06:51 PM   #3100
Fairywings

Quote:

I hope so too, The Teen Dis is dying, sadly. It ressurects somewhat in the summer.

Old 01-05-2013, 06:52 PM   #3101
Ditz

Quote:
Hi, Sam (:
Nice to meet you, too
I have seen you post some in the Role Playing thread.
Old 01-05-2013, 06:53 PM   #3102
TylerFG
Trust me. I'm a doctor.

Quote:
I'm Shannon, by the way
Welcome! I'm Tyler!

https://twitter.com/#!/TylerFG
Old 01-05-2013, 06:53 PM   #3103
DisneyFreak98
Mouseketeer

Quote:
I have seen you post some in the Role Playing thread.
Yeah, my character is Amelia. Yours is Britt, right?
Old 01-05-2013, 06:55 PM   #3104
Ditz

Quote:
Me too! This thread is really awesome.

Hmmmmn, trying is important, but I guess it must be hard for someone who really hates sport.

It must be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post
I hope so too, The Teen Dis is dying, sadly. It ressurects somewhat in the summer.
That is sad that it is dying. Well maybe I can be one to help it come back. I hope so because this place seems like a lot of fun.
Old 01-05-2013, 06:56 PM   #3105
Ditz

Quote:
Yeah, my character is Amelia. Yours is Britt, right?
Yep

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: