Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Weddings and Honeymoons
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-25-2014, 04:44 PM   #1
fearthisinc
Earning My Ears

Room Block Feeler.. Just in case..

Just wanted to throw a feeler out there concerning our room block.. Today was our deadline although I believe we actually should have had till tomorrow since they say 60 days prior and if you count the days from tomorrow till the day before wedding its 60 days but ANYWAY lol..... I should have actually auctioned off the rooms since I keep trying to get rooms online and it looks like everywhere is booked.. But we will have very limited availability at the Grand Floridian and the Beach Club towards the end of October..

Grand Floridian and Beach Club:
October 23, 24, and 25 with the checkout on the 26th might be available.. We actually ended up with ALOT of extra rooms at the Beach Club.. I just sent the email to drop most of them but we actually had the Beach Club available till the 28th but I don't want to be paying for rooms that we wont use.. Pretty much all of our relatives have booked with the exception of 1 or 2 stragglers that are still on the fence.. So if someone is seriously interested I could probably write a quick followup email and keep some of the additional nights..

We plan to keep 1 room at the Grand Floridian and 1 at the Beach Club for the nights mentioned above (23,24,25) for the guests that are still on the fence.. So this is just a feeler to see if anyone would be traveling during those times and interested..

If someone is seriously considering a vacation during this time and wants me to write a followup email I can ask to hold an additional room at the Beach Club for the nights of October 23-27 with checkout on the 28th. You would need to be 100% sure you will book and would need to respond by tonight so at least it will be stamped as being sent today..

Beach Club rate is $272 plus all taxes per night
Grand Floridian is $354 plus all taxes per night
fearthisinc is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: