DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > DVC Resorts
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 02-20-2013, 06:38 PM   #3481
Disney loving Iowan
DIS Veteran
 
Disney loving Iowan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Back in Flyers and Phillies land!!!!!
Posts: 1,698

Utilidors.
__________________
Disney loving Iowan is offline  
Old 02-20-2013, 08:39 PM   #3482
blossomz
Proud DVC owner since 2002!
 
blossomz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: York, PA
Posts: 1,858

value resorts
__________________
blossomz is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 02-20-2013, 08:42 PM   #3483
Muushka
I usually feel like I just stepped in it
I do love to see a cat while on vacation
Well hot-diggity-dog, another Groupie!
 
Muushka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 1999
Location: VWL, in my mind....
Posts: 13,909

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepydog25 View Post
We had a major repair to our septic system recently, as well. In short, we wound up needing a new dispersal tank, three new dispersal lines (lines, ha! They're the diameter of a large tree), and all the backhoe work that went with it. Our front yard looks like a fill dirt site.

On a side note, although I'm happy for all the Aulani owners and visitors, I'm beginning to think there should be a separate sub-forum just for Aulani news, reports, and questions. Whew!
Ah Sleepy, you can relate. It sounds like your troubles were greater than ours!

I was just noticing that we will just miss you at WDW in June. We are going before our DCL Fantasy on 6/15 with our time at WDW the week before. We are just missing you! But considering that it is your wedding and honeymoon, I guess that is a good thing! I hope it is wonderful!
__________________


~Remember 9/11/2012
~The IRS. Today it's 'them', tomorrow it's YOU!
~I would rather be governed by the first 50 names in the Boston telephone book
than by the professors at Harvard. ~William F. Buckley Jr.
Muushka is offline  
Old 02-20-2013, 08:56 PM   #3484
Granny

Is a REAL man!
 
Granny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 12,850

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiaSRN62 View Post
Jambo house !

Oh....wanted to mention I'm making a quick trip to FL soon. Only 5 days---main priority of the trip is to help my daughter with wedding plans. But we'll spend 3 days in WDW Mar 4, 5 & 6 (my flight doesn't leave till 8:30 pm so this is practically a full day !). We are staying at Art Of Animation. The cool part is I might get to finally meet up with Julie ! Our dates cross March 4 ! I hope it works out.

Well, not as cool as that, but you might get to meet up with me too! Julie and I are working on a mini-meet and March 4 may work out! PM coming your way!
__________________
Granny

(yep, I'm a guy)

Granny is offline  
Old 02-21-2013, 04:04 AM   #3485
jimmytammy
Swivel, it's a hard habit to break
Not Tammy, just Jimmy
Go, Panthers!!! (oh, nevermind...)
 
jimmytammy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: NC
Posts: 7,788

twokats
Prayers for you on the health front
__________________
jimmytammy is offline  
Old 02-21-2013, 09:51 AM   #3486
sleepydog25
Girls of the Woo Hooty: Riddlers Gone Bad
I'm gettin' trippy about my race
Well, I was channeling YOU
Jack, the fairly good person to unwind to
 
sleepydog25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Twixt here and there
Posts: 3,535

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muushka View Post
Ah Sleepy, you can relate. It sounds like your troubles were greater than ours!

I was just noticing that we will just miss you at WDW in June. We are going before our DCL Fantasy on 6/15 with our time at WDW the week before. We are just missing you! But considering that it is your wedding and honeymoon, I guess that is a good thing! I hope it is wonderful!
Fortunately, the system was working the entire time; it just needed the dispersal lines and secondary tank replaced. Of course, about the time they were nearing completion, we had all that snow, followed by flooding rains, more snow, ice, wind chills below zero, and finally more snow/ice again over the course of nearly a month. They finally finished a couple of weeks ago.

Yes, we will just miss you it seems. We'll be in Florida a couple of days before heading over the World, but we aren't scheduled to check in until 1 July. Our kids and they're SOs will be there, but beyond that, it will be a low-key celebration followed by the cruise. After this winter, we're ready. (Though I realize we've had it much better off than the poor folks up in NJ and points north.)
__________________
Patrick "aka" Sleepydog, Sleepy, or Slydog
What is essential is invisible to the eye.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery



sleepydog25 is offline  
Old 02-21-2013, 06:53 PM   #3487
Muushka
I usually feel like I just stepped in it
I do love to see a cat while on vacation
Well hot-diggity-dog, another Groupie!
 
Muushka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 1999
Location: VWL, in my mind....
Posts: 13,909

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepydog25 View Post
Fortunately, the system was working the entire time; it just needed the dispersal lines and secondary tank replaced. Of course, about the time they were nearing completion, we had all that snow, followed by flooding rains, more snow, ice, wind chills below zero, and finally more snow/ice again over the course of nearly a month. They finally finished a couple of weeks ago.

Yes, we will just miss you it seems. We'll be in Florida a couple of days before heading over the World, but we aren't scheduled to check in until 1 July. Our kids and they're SOs will be there, but beyond that, it will be a low-key celebration followed by the cruise. After this winter, we're ready. (Though I realize we've had it much better off than the poor folks up in NJ and points north.)
Ugh. Your problem sounds even worse than ours! (septic that is).

You have some great plans ahead of you with your wedding!

Let's see....W.....let me think......

Walt Disney!!!
__________________


~Remember 9/11/2012
~The IRS. Today it's 'them', tomorrow it's YOU!
~I would rather be governed by the first 50 names in the Boston telephone book
than by the professors at Harvard. ~William F. Buckley Jr.
Muushka is offline  
Old 02-21-2013, 07:07 PM   #3488
rusafee1183
DVC Owner Since 2012!
 
rusafee1183's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 3,108

Just wanted to pop in and say HI! I am missing Disney something fierce today. It is COLD here, and I miss the days when I was laughing at everyone's "I'm so cold" Facebook messages while I layed out at Samawati Springs

And, I wasn't here for the beginning of this game, so I don't know if it's cheating because it's not in the beginning, but ---

EXpedition Everest!
__________________
Heather & Bob
rusafee1183 is offline  
Old 02-21-2013, 10:45 PM   #3489
DiznyDi
If you remember, we are the rural folks
 
DiznyDi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Northeastern Ohio
Posts: 2,202

Hi Groupies !
Just a quick drive by to say 'hi' to all of you from Aulani! This resort is beyond description; wonderful, fantastic, beautiful. The Hawaiian history represented in all aspects of the resort is a testimony to Disney and Hawaiian heritage. My hope for each of you is that you someday have the opportunity to experience this exceptional place.

We're here for a few more days. I'll check in with you once we're back home.

Aloha, my friends!
__________________
DiznyDi is offline  
Old 02-22-2013, 04:49 AM   #3490
blossomz
Proud DVC owner since 2002!
 
blossomz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: York, PA
Posts: 1,858

Di sounds like heaven!!
__________________
blossomz is offline  
Old 02-22-2013, 06:10 AM   #3491
jimmytammy
Swivel, it's a hard habit to break
Not Tammy, just Jimmy
Go, Panthers!!! (oh, nevermind...)
 
jimmytammy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: NC
Posts: 7,788

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusafee1183 View Post
Just wanted to pop in and say HI! I am missing Disney something fierce today. It is COLD here, and I miss the days when I was laughing at everyone's "I'm so cold" Facebook messages while I layed out at Samawati Springs

And, I wasn't here for the beginning of this game, so I don't know if it's cheating because it's not in the beginning, but ---

EXpedition Everest!
You joined at just the right time

Discovery Island
__________________
jimmytammy is offline  
Old 02-22-2013, 06:11 AM   #3492
jimmytammy
Swivel, it's a hard habit to break
Not Tammy, just Jimmy
Go, Panthers!!! (oh, nevermind...)
 
jimmytammy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: NC
Posts: 7,788

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiznyDi View Post
Hi Groupies !
Just a quick drive by to say 'hi' to all of you from Aulani! This resort is beyond description; wonderful, fantastic, beautiful. The Hawaiian history represented in all aspects of the resort is a testimony to Disney and Hawaiian heritage. My hope for each of you is that you someday have the opportunity to experience this exceptional place.

We're here for a few more days. I'll check in with you once we're back home.

Aloha, my friends!
Would love to do this someday! Glad yall are having a great time!!
__________________

Last edited by jimmytammy; 02-22-2013 at 11:32 AM.
jimmytammy is offline  
Old 02-22-2013, 07:10 AM   #3493
MiaSRN62
DIS Veteran
 
MiaSRN62's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2000
Location: Lansdale, PA (just outside Philly)
Posts: 10,993

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granny View Post
Well, not as cool as that, but you might get to meet up with me too! Julie and I are working on a mini-meet and March 4 may work out! PM coming your way!
I sent you a PM Tom.....feel free to text or Facebook me especially once we get to WDW and can work out some details with Julie too
__________________
Maria


MiaSRN62 is offline  
Old 02-22-2013, 07:33 AM   #3494
Pinkocto
In love with all things Disney. Happily joined DVC 01/11.
 
Pinkocto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: MD
Posts: 7,483

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiznyDi View Post
Hi Groupies !
Just a quick drive by to say 'hi' to all of you from Aulani! This resort is beyond description; wonderful, fantastic, beautiful. The Hawaiian history represented in all aspects of the resort is a testimony to Disney and Hawaiian heritage. My hope for each of you is that you someday have the opportunity to experience this exceptional place.

We're here for a few more days. I'll check in with you once we're back home.

Aloha, my friends!
That sounds wonderful, looking forward to seeing it one day. Enjoy the rest of your trip!
__________________
-Pam

First Trip - YC '89, CSR '98, Pop '07, Music '08, AKL CL 1/11, SSR 12/11, 5N Dream Cruise & AKV 3/12, AKV CL 9/12 , OKW 12/12, 4N Wonder Cruise 1/13, 7N Fantasy Cruise & AKV CL 3/13, AKV 6/13, DL 9/13, VGF 12/13, OKW/AKV 1/14, 5N Wonder Cruise/VBR 3/14, Western Fantasy/BCV 5/14, AKV/BCV 10/14
Pinkocto is offline  
Old 02-22-2013, 07:34 AM   #3495
Pinkocto
In love with all things Disney. Happily joined DVC 01/11.
 
Pinkocto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: MD
Posts: 7,483

In exactly two weeks from today I'll be at VWL for the first time, I'm getting excited!
__________________
-Pam

First Trip - YC '89, CSR '98, Pop '07, Music '08, AKL CL 1/11, SSR 12/11, 5N Dream Cruise & AKV 3/12, AKV CL 9/12 , OKW 12/12, 4N Wonder Cruise 1/13, 7N Fantasy Cruise & AKV CL 3/13, AKV 6/13, DL 9/13, VGF 12/13, OKW/AKV 1/14, 5N Wonder Cruise/VBR 3/14, Western Fantasy/BCV 5/14, AKV/BCV 10/14
Pinkocto is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

DVC-Resales.com | 1-800-550-6493 (Contact The Timeshare Store) | DVC Resale Listings

facebooktwittergoogle plus youtube itunesDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:59 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: