DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > DVC Resorts
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2012, 09:29 PM   #1531
Kathymford
A little obsessed is ok....right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granny View Post
You won't like twinklebug when she's "displeased"

Love Hulk...

And come someone please make the time pass a little faster. I swear someone stopped all of the clocks in my life.
Old 09-05-2012, 09:53 PM   #1532
twokats
DIS Veteran

13 more sleeps as most of you say for us!!!

Teapot you will have already moved over to BLT when we get there but overlap us a few days
Kathymford we will be there a few days together
Corinne you leave the day we get there (we should be at the lodge around noonish)
Maria you get there the day we leave (we should be catching the ME sometimes in the 3ish range, and I would love to show you some Fantasy pics!)

If any of you want to try to meet up somewhere, pm me and we will see what we can arrange! Would love some little mini meets.

DCL (Magic, Southern Caribbean & Repo B2B), VWL - October 2014: AKL (Jambo Concierge), DCL (Fantasy, Eastern Caribbean) - September 2014: VWL - Dec 2013: DL (Grand Californian), DCL (Wonder, LA/Galveston PC Repo) - Sept 2013: DCL (Magic, Cozumel) - Feb 2013: VWL - Sept 2012: VWL, DCL (Fantasy, Western Caribbean) - May 2012: AKV, SSR - Dec 2011: DCL (Wonder, NYE Eastern Caribbean) - Dec 2010/Jan 2011: AKV, SSR - Dec 2009: AKV, DCL (Wonder, Bahama), VWL - May/June 2009: VWL - 2007: WL - 2004: WL - 2001: Dixie Landing - 1998: Offsite - 1987

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-06-2012, 12:18 AM   #1533
MiaSRN62
DIS Veteran

Ok....I was a bit behind but caught up now !!!!

Julie...congrats on the new puppy and have a blast in Jamaica (even though it's a working trip).

Joy....how wonderful of you to adopt a kitty in need ! We've done the same thing in the past and now are stopping at 4 kitties !

And lastly, oh Dumbo.....I was just about to buy a pack of 10-12 cup filter packs for our trip. Now what do I do ???!!! We never seem to have enough coffee !

eliza...love coffee and tea ! Have you tried the frozen chai tea over by Yak and Yeti (you can get it warm too) YUM !

Quote:
twokats :Maria you get there the day we leave (we should be catching the ME sometimes in the 3ish range, and I would love to show you some Fantasy pics!)
Kathy ! We must meet up---even if for a short time. I am on some restrictions as we are vacationing with another couple. They are staying at AL Sports while we are at VWL. But, they are driving to WDW so we're sharing their car. But my hubby, Rob and I, should be checking in to VWL around 10-10:30 am'ish ? Our plane lands at 9:30 am (they are picking us up). But surely we can meet in that 10-3 pm'ish time frame ?!!! If I haven't already PM'd you my cell, I will now. We'll touch base

And Granny.....GOOD ONE !!!!

Old 09-06-2012, 02:17 AM   #1534
Kathymford

Quote:
Originally Posted by twokats
13 more sleeps as most of you say for us!!!

Teapot you will have already moved over to BLT when we get there but overlap us a few days
Kathymford we will be there a few days together
Corinne you leave the day we get there (we should be at the lodge around noonish)
Maria you get there the day we leave (we should be catching the ME sometimes in the 3ish range, and I would love to show you some Fantasy pics!)

If any of you want to try to meet up somewhere, pm me and we will see what we can arrange! Would love some little mini meets.
Would love to meet up! I've Never done a DIS meet! *newbie*
Old 09-06-2012, 05:58 AM   #1535
DiznyDi
If you remember, we are the rural folks

So excited for all of our Groupies headed to the world soon! I told DDad we'll need to plan a fall trip next year. DDaughter and I had a great time last year for F&W and MNNSHP and can't wait to do it all again.

I hope it works for you to meet. What great fun!
Old 09-06-2012, 07:01 AM   #1536
horselover
I've been bitten by the travel bug & there is no cure.

Here's a pic of our new puppy. He's a mini Schnauzer. His name is Brady. Go Pats!

And this is what paradise looks like. We were lucky to score one of the private cabanas on Castaway Cay. This is the view down the private beach for cabana guests only. We were in cabana #1. Heaven!

Have a good day groupies! Magical journeys wished for all those going to the World soon!
Old 09-06-2012, 09:46 AM   #1537
Kathymford

Quote:
Originally Posted by horselover
Here's a pic of our new puppy. He's a mini Schnauzer. His name is Brady. Go Pats!

And this is what paradise looks like. We were lucky to score one of the private cabanas on Castaway Cay. This is the view down the private beach for cabana guests only. We were in cabana #1. Heaven!

Have a good day groupies! Magical journeys wished for all those going to the World soon!
Awww! Love your Schnauzer! We have a couple of terrier mixes (both Carin). Handfuls!! Enjoy!
Old 09-06-2012, 09:48 AM   #1538
blossomz
Proud DVC owner since 2002!

OMG..Brady is adorable!!

Only 9 more sleeps until a night at the treehouses and the Member cruise!!
Old 09-06-2012, 09:52 AM   #1539
bobbiwoz
I'm happy to dance with you
I have 2 opinions
We had tried usual things to keep them away, including something like coyote urine, it is sold in hardware stores by us

Quote:
Originally Posted by blossomz View Post
OMG..Brady is adorable!!

Only 9 more sleeps until a night at the treehouses and the Member cruise!!
I can't wait to read your report! You will make one, won't you, please!!!!

Bobbi

Old 09-06-2012, 09:58 AM   #1540
MiaSRN62
DIS Veteran

Brady=Adorable

And lucky you on scoring that cabana Julie !!!!

Old 09-06-2012, 12:15 PM   #1541
twokats
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiaSRN62 View Post
Ok....I was a bit behind but caught up now !!!!

Kathy ! We must meet up---even if for a short time. I am on some restrictions as we are vacationing with another couple. They are staying at AL Sports while we are at VWL. But, they are driving to WDW so we're sharing their car. But my hubby, Rob and I, should be checking in to VWL around 10-10:30 am'ish ? Our plane lands at 9:30 am (they are picking us up). But surely we can meet in that 10-3 pm'ish time frame ?!!! If I haven't already PM'd you my cell, I will now. We'll touch base
Got the PM, will make sure it is in my phone before we leave. Are you going to be on an eastern or a western?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathymford View Post
Would love to meet up! I've Never done a DIS meet! *newbie*
Gotta start somewhere. Our 2009 meet I was the newbie, wasn't I Di, DDad, Joy and Jimmy, plus everyone else that was there!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiznyDi View Post
So excited for all of our Groupies headed to the world soon! I told DDad we'll need to plan a fall trip next year. DDaughter and I had a great time last year for F&W and MNNSHP and can't wait to do it all again.

I hope it works for you to meet. What great fun!
I am hoping that Kati and I will like it enough to do it again, although we know it will not be next year since we have another cruise scheduled for that time.

I can't remember if I have told y'all yet, but Sept 14-28, 2013 we will be on a LA to Galveston Panama Canal Repo Cruise on the Disney Wonder!!! Our plan is to go to CA 3 or 4 days before and hopefully stay at the Grand Californian and do both parks and a possible tour (that would be the 4 day possibility). Since nothing is written in stone except for the cruise I have not had it put on the list. But that is the plan.

DCL (Magic, Southern Caribbean & Repo B2B), VWL - October 2014: AKL (Jambo Concierge), DCL (Fantasy, Eastern Caribbean) - September 2014: VWL - Dec 2013: DL (Grand Californian), DCL (Wonder, LA/Galveston PC Repo) - Sept 2013: DCL (Magic, Cozumel) - Feb 2013: VWL - Sept 2012: VWL, DCL (Fantasy, Western Caribbean) - May 2012: AKV, SSR - Dec 2011: DCL (Wonder, NYE Eastern Caribbean) - Dec 2010/Jan 2011: AKV, SSR - Dec 2009: AKV, DCL (Wonder, Bahama), VWL - May/June 2009: VWL - 2007: WL - 2004: WL - 2001: Dixie Landing - 1998: Offsite - 1987

Old 09-06-2012, 02:03 PM   #1542
Kathymford

Quote:
Originally Posted by twokats View Post
Gotta start somewhere. Our 2009 meet I was the newbie, wasn't I Di, DDad, Joy and Jimmy, plus everyone else that was there!!!
I'll send you a PM with my number also.

Quote:
I can't remember if I have told y'all yet, but Sept 14-28, 2013 we will be on a LA to Galveston Panama Canal Repo Cruise on the Disney Wonder!!! Our plan is to go to CA 3 or 4 days before and hopefully stay at the Grand Californian and do both parks and a possible tour (that would be the 4 day possibility). Since nothing is written in stone except for the cruise I have not had it put on the list. But that is the plan.
We are locals to DL, so maybe we will see you there! It's obviously a bit away, but let me know when your plans are more solid!
Old 09-06-2012, 02:55 PM   #1543
wildernessDad
DIS Veteran

It looks like a lot of VWL groupies are heading out on their vacations! I wish I were going with you, but I am locked into work until December, after which time, I'll be shot out like a rubber band for our vacation at VWL.

In other news, I think I need more points. Let me explain. My granddaughter is now 5 and will be 6 in March. How time flies. Anyway, I think that I should upgrade to a 1 bedroom for those times when I was getting a studio. So that means that I'll need to bump up our AKV and GCV points a bit. DW and I will be viewing the Samantha Brown thingy on Sept 15. I'm trying to get her interested in more points, you see. Also, my daughter (the mother of my granddaughter) reacted positively when I told her that they were building a DVC at the Grand Floridian. Hmm, might I add on there? I'll bet that the price for points will be high and it will require a lot of them to stay there. Then I wonder if I should dunk my head in ice cold water, as I am in my early 60's and here I am thinking about adding on. Don't get me wrong, I'm responsible and our debt is relatively low. I have a good job and don't plan on retiring for a while. But am I too dang old to add on?

Old 09-06-2012, 03:05 PM   #1544
Muushka
I usually feel like I just stepped in it
I do love to see a cat while on vacation
Well hot-diggity-dog, another Groupie!

Quote:
Got the PM, will make sure it is in my phone before we leave. Are you going to be on an eastern or a western?

I am hoping that Kati and I will like it enough to do it again, although we know it will not be next year since we have another cruise scheduled for that time.

I'm GREEN!! not Groupie green, JEALOUS GREEN!!

It is my dream to do a Panama Canal cruise, and a DCL one at that! Funny, that is the only ship I see myself going thru the locks on!

The prices are pretty good, did you see the price of the 1 BR suite? Such a deal for DCL! Keep me in the loop on this cruise!

Tea Pot
, how is that kitty doing today?

~Remember 9/11/2012
~The IRS. Today it's 'them', tomorrow it's YOU!
~I would rather be governed by the first 50 names in the Boston telephone book
than by the professors at Harvard. ~William F. Buckley Jr.
Old 09-06-2012, 04:07 PM   #1545
Disney loving Iowan
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAT4DISNEY View Post
Hi DLI!!!!!! Nice to see you and your wiggling Corgi back here!!
Hi Kathy!!! Hope you are your fur babies are doing well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tea pot View Post

We have a new addition as well
another rescue Kitty
this poor thing in the worst shape I've seen
she was apparently left in a crate for weeks or months
unable to walk due to muscle wasting, just under 5 lbs
with a sweet gentle personality about 5 yrs old.
I'm happy to report that she is walking.. well barely.
She drags her hid end like she is cross country skiing
but is getting stronger ever day.
We usually foster these kitties but this little Muppet has
already found her forever home right here.
So glad she has a good home now!!! Good for you for taking her in!

Horselover
Congrats on your new pup! He is adorable!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: