Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies > Doing the Happy Dance!
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-15-2012, 01:44 PM   #76
Nanu57v
Someone needs to tell the Tag Fairy to consult with me about spelling
Has her priorities in the right place

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrFDNY View Post
Thats right! We did met, i forgot all about that. It was cool finally meeting a diser! how are you??
I am good! We just got back from Disney in June. We took our just hs graduated foster daughter down to experience it. She doesn't like our commando Disney style. We'll be heading back down this fall again, but the kids think just DH and I are going.

Me DH DD15 DD9 DD5
Nanu57v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 07:09 PM   #77
dizzymomx4
Mouseketeer

We are going too~

Hi everyone!

We have just booked our trip for Oct 4-14, 2013. We are staying at AoA Nemo Suite, there are 6 of us plus we are traveling with my cousins family, total of 5 of them. We are soooo excited to be heading back to the World. Our last trip was June 09, our cousins have never been. We will be celebrating their 25th wedding anniversary, one of their daughter 16th birthday and the other daughters 21st birthday....what better place to celebrate!!

I also sent a request for Facebook.....looking forward to hearing about everyones planning and strategies!

This is going to be our third trip , we are very seasoned travelers to Disneyland , about 7x per year. I am curious when I will know what the hours are for the parks as well as information on Tables in Wonderland.

CARSLAND ...MY NEW FAVORITE PLACE!
DISNEYLAND ...TOO MANY TIMES TO COUNT!

POLY 6/06 Our First trip to the World; CBR 6/09 celebrated 25th Anniversary and DS and DDL graduation

THANKSGIVING 2015....LET THE PLANNING BEGIN!
dizzymomx4 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-15-2012, 09:14 PM   #78
MinnieTexan
Mouseketeer

Hi everyone! With a pin code, booked 10/26 - 11/3 @ CSR!!!! My 2nd trip to the world this year, and my DH's 1st trip this year. Bringing DS (29) with us, and we are SO looking forward to this trip!!
Mark and Kathy, Skippy
DSDSGFDSDSGF
MinnieTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 09:21 PM   #79
MinnieTexan
Mouseketeer

This is a big trip for us...belated 30th anniversary celebration...and I was able to book Le Cellier to add to the fun. Love their pretzel bread, and of course the steak too.
Mark and Kathy, Skippy
DSDSGFDSDSGF
Old 08-15-2012, 09:24 PM   #80
MinnieTexan
Mouseketeer

Our 1st trip (together) to WDW was with my parents, celebrating our 1st anniversary...I had recently found out I was expecting our DS (29)...so it was his 1st trip to the world too...although he tells me he doesn't remember it.
Mark and Kathy, Skippy
DSDSGFDSDSGF
Old 08-15-2012, 09:28 PM   #81
MinnieTexan
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzymomx4 View Post
Hi everyone!

We have just booked our trip for Oct 4-14, 2013. We are staying at AoA Nemo Suite, there are 6 of us plus we are traveling with my cousins family, total of 5 of them. We are soooo excited to be heading back to the World. Our last trip was June 09, our cousins have never been. We will be celebrating their 25th wedding anniversary, one of their daughter 16th birthday and the other daughters 21st birthday....what better place to celebrate!!

I also sent a request for Facebook.....looking forward to hearing about everyones planning and strategies!

This is going to be our third trip , we are very seasoned travelers to Disneyland , about 7x per year. I am curious when I will know what the hours are for the parks as well as information on Tables in Wonderland.

So FUN, that you will be staying at AoA! Have fun!!
Mark and Kathy, Skippy
DSDSGFDSDSGF
Old 08-15-2012, 09:30 PM   #82
MinnieTexan
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinnieTexan View Post
So FUN, that you will be staying at AoA! Have fun!!
I'm impressed with the photos I've seen of AoA...Looks like a great addition to WDW!
Mark and Kathy, Skippy
DSDSGFDSDSGF
Old 08-18-2012, 03:10 PM   #83
PrincessCC
Earning My Ears

I'm planning my first trip in 25 years to WDW for 2013, Oct 20 to 27.

After a family trip to California fell through for this October, I decided to plan a trip for me to the Happiest Place on Earth!! I'm so excited with Food & Wine and MNSSHP, October will be perfect time.

I'm planning on Poly if I can get a great pin code/discount and save enough. But I'm been also checking out the BC, BW or POFQ.

Here's hoping for great discounts and lots of brown bag lunches!!

Christmas 1973 WDW-Grandpas 1975 Disneyland-offsite 1978 WDW-Buena Vista Palace 1984 WDW-Poly 1988 WDW-Magic Music Days-offsite 2013 WDW- Poly

PrincessCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 11:00 AM   #84
teetee830
"If you can dream it you can do it."~Walt Disney

Sometime in Oct 2013

Hi, I've just started thinking about Oct 2013. Probably for my DS fall break which this year is the 3rd week, so I'm guessing around the same time. I'm going to wait a bit before booking so I can see if there is a discount or if I get a pin code and to make sure of the date.

I might do this trip as a suprise for DS, I tried once before. I was going to wait until we got ther but he freaked out about getting on the plane. He was 3 then so this time I might work. LOL

I'm going to hope over to facebook and join the group.

]
teetee830 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 06:54 AM   #85
MrsReyRey
Earning My Ears

We planning on goin 1st to 15th oct for our official honeymoon I can't wait!!

MrsReyRey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 10:49 AM   #86
sammyjo1871
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by teetee830 View Post
Hi, I've just started thinking about Oct 2013. Probably for my DS fall break which this year is the 3rd week, so I'm guessing around the same time. I'm going to wait a bit before booking so I can see if there is a discount or if I get a pin code and to make sure of the date.

I might do this trip as a suprise for DS, I tried once before. I was going to wait until we got ther but he freaked out about getting on the plane. He was 3 then so this time I might work. LOL

I'm going to hope over to facebook and join the group.
Hey fellow Hoosier! I'm also planning for Oct 2013 during fall break for DS, which will most likely be 3rd week too. A surprise trip is a great idea! DS will be in 1st grade next year & I might be able to pull it off. Since, I'm always talking about going back, he wouldn't know the difference!

Here's hoping for a PIN code or discounts!

Me DS6

sammyjo1871 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 06:13 PM   #87
bbnursie
Mouseketeer

We will be there October 20-26. I would like to stay a few days longer but I don't know if my DH will approve lol. We have decided to stay at BWV by renting points. MIL, FIL, and SIL is going with us as well.
Jan 2013-POR Jan 2014 AKL/VWL
bbnursie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 09:37 AM   #88
ginny_lynn
Mouseketeer

We just returned from our first trip to WDW! It was fun, but way TOO HOT!!!! We missed a lot b/c we just couldn't stay in the parks all day.

So....I am looking to plan a trip for October 2013 to miss some of the heat, what are the temps like in October? Are waterparks still a good idea? Any tips for October?

ginny_lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 03:09 PM   #89
melnbil
DIS Veteran

Yippee!!!

My son told me last night he wanted to go back. So what did I start doing today?? Start working on a trip. I am looking at probably the first full week of October. We would probably arrive on the 4th and leave on the 12th. He normally gets fall break in October, so I am planning on it again for next year. If not, we will take him out of school for the week.

melnbil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 07:58 PM   #90
Liza111577
Becoming a DISney addict!!

I'm also planning a trip in October 2013. DS(6) and I were there Feb 2012 and on the ME back to the airport, we decided we would do Halloween 2013 instead of February again.

It will be our first time going in October, I'm really excited about it, we both LOVE halloween!! We'll be celebrating DS's birthday there as well, he was born 10/24.

Still unsure about the dates, trying to figure out when they'll offer free dining. From 2011 and 2012 it seems it's offered the first week in October and then the 3rd and 4th week.
We might be going 3rd week, spend his actual birthday there.

Either staying at AoA or POP. I really want to stay at AoA, but am not sure DS will like staying in a Little Mermaid room. Lol!

Am about to send a request to the FB page!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: