Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies > Doing the Happy Dance!
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 02-27-2013, 08:49 PM   #2896
librarygeek
DIS Veteran
 
librarygeek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,732

Since we're off site I won't be getting Mickey Mail or Magical Express, boo! But I did just pre-order Photopass plus, so I should be getting that voucher in the mail soon!
librarygeek is offline  
Old 02-28-2013, 06:48 AM   #2897
Mousemommy1
DIS Veteran
 
Mousemommy1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: NH
Posts: 10,685

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceAdam View Post
Let me know who wants to get drinks the evening of the 18th after I propose. Lol. :P
How exciting!!

We get in that night!
__________________
(DH) (ME) (DD10) (DD7) (DS Due 1/16/15!!)


PAST TRIPS:
JUL 1985 OFFSITE • JUL 1989 OFFSITE • MAR 2000 ASMO • SEP 2000 ASMU • SEP 2002 ASSP • NOV 2009 POP • FEB 2011 CBR • JUL 2012 WL CL • APR 2013 YC CL • SEP 2013 POFQ
Mousemommy1 is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 02-28-2013, 08:55 AM   #2898
momtwoboys
DIS Veteran
 
momtwoboys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 2,086

oooh a proposal!!!! how cool!
__________________
: me (42)
DH (43)
DS (16)
DS (14)
Lily
momtwoboys is offline  
Old 02-28-2013, 09:17 AM   #2899
USAND3KIDS
Mouseketeer
 
USAND3KIDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: NH
Posts: 232

And I'm going to miss it by three days .
Just got the new luggage in today......it's funny when you're excited about new luggage.
No Mickey Mail yet. What a bummer.
The excitement is growing.
Trying to stash away money for hotels and food on the way down is impossible this month since there are 7.....count em 7 birthdays in my family in March not to mention Easter. Ughhh. Maybe we'll just sleep in the car. At least Disney is paid along with para-sailing Groupons that I bought, we have deluxe dining and we prebought Disney gift cards for spending money.
__________________


USAND3KIDS is offline  
Old 02-28-2013, 09:49 AM   #2900
Hunclemarco
DIS Veteran
 
Hunclemarco's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Syracuse, NY
Posts: 2,019

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceAdam View Post
Let me know who wants to get drinks the evening of the 18th after I propose. Lol. :P
Awesome!
__________________



January 1979 Offsite; January 1992 POR; March 1999Honeymoon ; May 2002 CBR; May 2008 Offsite; November 2008 CBR March 2009 DVC SSR, BCV; August 2009 DVC AKV,BCV; December 2009 DVC SSR; February 2010 DVC BCV; November 2010 DVC BWV; May 2011 POP; March 2012 DCL Dream and POP; May 2012 POP; April 2013 DVC BCV; November 2013 CSR; Yacht Club, DCL Dream and BWV May 2014
Hunclemarco is offline  
Old 02-28-2013, 10:42 AM   #2901
momtwoboys
DIS Veteran
 
momtwoboys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 2,086

what kind of luggage did you get? I'm looking!
__________________
: me (42)
DH (43)
DS (16)
DS (14)
Lily
momtwoboys is offline  
Old 02-28-2013, 10:45 AM   #2902
Duzzygirl
Mouseketeer
 
Duzzygirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Southwestern PA
Posts: 261

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceAdam View Post
Let me know who wants to get drinks the evening of the 18th after I propose. Lol. :P

I would love to! However, our group will not be there until the 23rd. I hope things go wonderfully!!
Duzzygirl is offline  
Old 02-28-2013, 10:50 AM   #2903
USAND3KIDS
Mouseketeer
 
USAND3KIDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: NH
Posts: 232

Quote:
Originally Posted by momtwoboys View Post
what kind of luggage did you get? I'm looking!
I got an American Tourister 7 piece set. Was already on sale at Sears when I ordered it for 70% off at $119, but I used a $20 off coupon code and my Shop Your Way Rewards and got it for $84 with free shipping. Oh yeahhhhh
I am the bargain queen............this is a well known fact about me.
__________________


USAND3KIDS is offline  
Old 02-28-2013, 11:11 AM   #2904
momtwoboys
DIS Veteran
 
momtwoboys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 2,086

that is a great bargain! I love a good deal! We don't need that many pieces but at that price its awesome!
__________________
: me (42)
DH (43)
DS (16)
DS (14)
Lily
momtwoboys is offline  
Old 02-28-2013, 11:35 AM   #2905
scrappinggirl
Mouseketeer
 
scrappinggirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Amesbury, MA
Posts: 246

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAND3KIDS View Post
Trying to stash away money for hotels and food on the way down is impossible this month since there are 7.....count em 7 birthdays in my family in March not to mention Easter. Ughhh. Maybe we'll just sleep in the car. At least Disney is paid along with para-sailing Groupons that I bought, we have deluxe dining and we prebought Disney gift cards for spending money.
WHen r the birthdays in March. My DS is the 14th, my uncle the same and the other girl I am going to WDW this trip all have the same birthday!
__________________

Me DH (Won't fly, not going) Kyle DS (12yrs old)
1989 ~Fort Wilderness
2006 ~ Comptemporary
2008 ~POFQ
2012~Disneyland (only 1 day)
2013 ~POR/Hardrock Universal
scrappinggirl is offline  
Old 02-28-2013, 11:51 AM   #2906
USAND3KIDS
Mouseketeer
 
USAND3KIDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: NH
Posts: 232

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrappinggirl View Post
WHen r the birthdays in March. My DS is the 14th, my uncle the same and the other girl I am going to WDW this trip all have the same birthday!
My DS is the 10th, DH is the 14th like the rest of your crew, nephew is the 17th, niece is the 21st, another nephew the 22nd, FIL is the 27th......and I know theres another one, but I just can't remember. Lol
__________________


USAND3KIDS is offline  
Old 02-28-2013, 11:55 AM   #2907
tinkerbells mum
DIS Veteran
 
tinkerbells mum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,020

We are now PIF, I've got my insurance and just printed off our Estas. After much deliberating I've pre-ordered the photo pass plus and all ADRs are booked. Got all of DDs clothes but none of mine yet! It's only 29 days now and I'm so excited! We went to London last week and ate in the Harrods Disney cafe just to get a quick Disney fix to tide us over until we're back in our favourite place. Happy planning everyone xx
__________________
May 1989 WDW, off site April 1998 DLRP, Sequoia LodgeDec 2005 DLRP, Santa Fe Feb 2009, HNY June 2009 DLRP Cheyenne April 2011 WDW, POFQ Feb 2012 DLRP, Cheyenne April 2013 WDW POFQ Aug 2013 DLRP Kyraid, planning Easter 2015 at POFQMe DD (Tigger 17) Mushu

tinkerbells mum is offline  
Old 02-28-2013, 12:24 PM   #2908
cmbpanda
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: london, uk
Posts: 93

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkerbells mum
We are now PIF, I've got my insurance and just printed off our Estas. After much deliberating I've pre-ordered the photo pass plus and all ADRs are booked. Got all of DDs clothes but none of mine yet! It's only 29 days now and I'm so excited! We went to London last week and ate in the Harrods Disney cafe just to get a quick Disney fix to tide us over until we're back in our favourite place. Happy planning everyone xx
We are flying 4 weeks today Yay yay it's so exciting. This is our first trip! My DD and I were just talking that this time in 4 weeks we will be somewhere above the Atlantic. Nearly all our planning is done. I just want to book the wishes desert party, but reservations for April aren't open yet I'm getting impatient now. But everything else is done, just a few more bits of shopping to get and I can't wait to start packing 😃😃😃
cmbpanda is offline  
Old 02-28-2013, 01:48 PM   #2909
tinkerbells mum
DIS Veteran
 
tinkerbells mum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,020

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmbpanda

We are flying 4 weeks today Yay yay it's so exciting. This is our first trip! My DD and I were just talking that this time in 4 weeks we will be somewhere above the Atlantic. Nearly all our planning is done. I just want to book the wishes desert party, but reservations for April aren't open yet I'm getting impatient now. But everything else is done, just a few more bits of shopping to get and I can't wait to start packing dde03dde03dde03
How exciting! Where are you staying xx
__________________
May 1989 WDW, off site April 1998 DLRP, Sequoia LodgeDec 2005 DLRP, Santa Fe Feb 2009, HNY June 2009 DLRP Cheyenne April 2011 WDW, POFQ Feb 2012 DLRP, Cheyenne April 2013 WDW POFQ Aug 2013 DLRP Kyraid, planning Easter 2015 at POFQMe DD (Tigger 17) Mushu

tinkerbells mum is offline  
Old 02-28-2013, 02:59 PM   #2910
USAND3KIDS
Mouseketeer
 
USAND3KIDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: NH
Posts: 232

As a non Disney related follow up to my earlier post about luggage from Sears......
As it turns out, they have charged my debit card 3 times for the luggage making my account go overdrawn. At this point all they can do is tell me that the 2 additional charges will be refunded to my account within 5 business days. I will also be getting a 30 dollar overdraft fee in the morning to which they said they would "note my account" about. Uggggghhhhh
Don't order luggage from Sears dot com, Ever
__________________


USAND3KIDS is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:33 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.