Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-08-2012, 02:10 PM   #61
cindermomma
DIS Veteran

Just popping in to say welcome to the newcomers to our thread!! I agree with Goofy - it's gonna be a long year. I hope that we can keep each other company for another year!

I am hoping we get some really great discounts!!! I am hoping for free dining - or to do the YES program and rent DVC points. Either one would be soooooo great.

Port Orleans - French Quarter (2004)
POP (2005)
ASSports (2007)
POP (2010)
ASMovies (2011)

ASMusic (2013)
cindermomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 04:29 PM   #62
Ennazus8810
Mouseketeer

Looks like we are in for May 2013 as well! My sister has 4 kids, and she has gone back to school to get her nursing degree. She will complete it the middle the of May, 2013. As a reward for her success and to thank her kids (aged 5-13 next May) she has promised them a trip to Disney. There is no way they can go without us, so of course we are going too

My oldest 2 nieces have been there once (ages 5 & 1 at the time) and my nephews have never been. We have a trip planned between now and then for us alone (thanks to an awesome PIN for August), but I am very excited to go with them again.

Last Trip-August 2012
Next trip-Oct 2014????

Me DH DD(4) DD (3)
Ennazus8810 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-09-2012, 09:21 AM   #63
UConnFan
Mouseketeer

We're going on our Disneymoon the end of May 2013. We've just decided to stay Deluxe so I'm hoping for a good room discount!!! Bring on the codes!
UConnFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 10:17 AM   #64
3Rouselings
Planning our second trip for May 2013!

My family and I (dh, myself and our three dks 11, 8 and 4 at the time) will be staying at AoA from May 5-11 2013! We are booked into a Finding Nemo family suite and we have it all paid for I am just waiting for the package prices to be made public so we can book those. I have a question about promos and codes....if you already have your package/room booked and are making payments on them and then a promotion is announced can you still use them? And if free dining should be offered what plan is it usually - my family tends to book the DDP - can we still upgrade? Sorry for all the questions!
3Rouselings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 10:36 AM   #65
nvsnot
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Rouselings View Post
My family and I (dh, myself and our three dks 11, 8 and 4 at the time) will be staying at AoA from May 5-11 2013! We are booked into a Finding Nemo family suite and we have it all paid for I am just waiting for the package prices to be made public so we can book those. I have a question about promos and codes....if you already have your package/room booked and are making payments on them and then a promotion is announced can you still use them? And if free dining should be offered what plan is it usually - my family tends to book the DDP - can we still upgrade? Sorry for all the questions!
Yes to both questions!

June 7-14, 2011 TH Villas
nvsnot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 10:39 AM   #66
3Rouselings
Planning our second trip for May 2013!

Thanks!! I'd love to save som emoney on dining!
3Rouselings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 10:46 AM   #67
nvsnot
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Rouselings View Post
Thanks!! I'd love to save som emoney on dining!
You're welcome. I see I didn't answer what kind of dining plan is usually offered...for moderate resorts - DDP; for value resorts - QSD; for deluxe resorts - Deluxe Dining

June 7-14, 2011 TH Villas
nvsnot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 10:07 AM   #68
JustMinnie
The TF's notice everyone and everything...

Hi! I'm also planning on going in May 2013, from the 18th to 25th. I'm really hoping for a pin code, big time, as I may be going on my first solo trip, and want to save as much money on the room as I can.
JustMinnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 04:57 PM   #69
UConnFan
Mouseketeer

Were there any discounts this May? If so, what were they? What have the offers been in past Mays? Do we think the opening of Fantasy Land will reduce the number of offerings in 2013? I hope not!

31 Bag Fundraiser All Proceeds Go to GKTW!

We won a trip to Disney World! Now what...? (a pre-trip report)

August 4-15, 2014 - Port Orleans Riverside
December 6-9 2013 Disapalooza - Pop Century
May 19-26 2013 Disneymoon at Pop Century
December 17-21 2012 - Pop Century
New Years 2010/2011 - Pop Century
July 2010
April 2005 - Fort Wilderness Campground
June 2004
UConnFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 05:43 PM   #70
jcondrad
Mouseketeer

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvsnot View Post
You're welcome. I see I didn't answer what kind of dining plan is usually offered...for moderate resorts - DDP; for value resorts - QSD; for deluxe resorts - Deluxe Dining
Deluxe resorts typically get offered the same DDP that moderates get offered for Free Dining Promos. We went last yr to Beach Club and upgraded to deluxe dining due to the promo only offered free DDP, the free dining promo out recently also only offered DDP for a deluxe stay.

jcondrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 09:47 PM   #71
jasperess
Mouseketeer

Well, I just got a PIN in the email good for this year... but not for 2013. Boo. Well, at least I actually got a PIN though Here's hoping for one I can use next year!
jasperess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 06:39 PM   #72
Along4theRide
Mouseketeer

Us too for the end of May 2013, thinking about May30th-June6th!! Plan on staying at POR, but if we get a good promo code we'd love to stay at WL. Keeping the fingers crossed!

May/June 2007 Wilderness Lodge (1st trip!)
May/June 2010 Port Orleans-Riverside/Wilderness Lodge
May/June 2013 Port Orleans-Riverside
Along4theRide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 06:47 PM   #73
Princess 'n LA
Mouseketeer

Count me in!
March 1999--Port Orleans (formerly Dixie Landings)
December 2007--Coronado Springs--20th anniversary trip
November 2009--POP (Free dining)
July 2010--POP (Bonus trip--2 in one year--my husband LOVES me!)
May 2011--Disneyland Resort (grand prize as Disney Planet Challenge winners--Go ZES Wetland Warriors)
November 2011--POFQ (I Disney at Christmas)
Princess 'n LA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 09:12 PM   #74
Corrine 1973
What do you mean I am not a princess, don't you see my crown!!!

So I originaly planned on going May 26-June2, but I might have to push that foward a couple of days because I just looked up my DD's school schedule and instead of their last day of school being the friday before memorial day it is the Wednesday after memorial day in 2013. So I need to know figure out if I want to push it foward a couple of days or take me DD out of school for two days (if you can consider the last day of school of 2 hours a day of school).

Also when I talked to someone at Disney Earlier this year (around March) they told me the packages for next year will open up in August. So who around here is going to book right away and keep an eye for a code to apply at a latter date and who is going to wait fot get a code?

I also wanted to let everyone know that I already started a PTR for my trip next year. (It's the one with the number in the title in my siggy.) If any one wants to join me feel free. I thought it would be great if people let us know if they start a PTR so we can continue to keep each other company during this year wait.
Corrine 1973 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 08:30 AM   #75
jamnich314
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrine 1973 View Post
Also when I talked to someone at Disney Earlier this year (around March) they told me the packages for next year will open up in August. So who around here is going to book right away and keep an eye for a code to apply at a latter date and who is going to wait fot get a code?
I'm planning on booking once they open up and wait for a code

I figure it's better to get exactly what I want and apply a code later than wait for a code, possibly be disappointed if I get one, book anyway and find out they don't have what I want.

In my experience it's very easy to apply a code once you have booked if you give them a call.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: