Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-02-2012, 09:04 AM   #46
ThinkTink91
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilma-bride View Post
You should get your Mum to pay for you (Just kidding, please don't tell her I said that)

So, are you coming to England when you visit Europe? Are you travelling with friends? You would be very welcome to stay with us if you are coming to the UK
I think my mom is immune to my Mommy please voice so I'm stuck paying for it myself.

I'm doing a contiki tour by myself I start and end my trip in London. My plan is to arrive a few days before the tour starts so I may have to stop by so you can teach me some British phrases
ThinkTink91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 02:10 PM   #47
tinkertaylor05
DIS Veteran

Thank you for the welcomes, we are officially booked

There will be myself (30) my mum (63) and my dd (8 at time of sailing) we are super excited

I feel a bit crazy doing this as we've never even cruised, our first one will be on the Magic in Europe next summer, whilst researching it I fell in love with the idea of sailing on the Fantasy .... Sooooo here we are!

I still have a way to go, I'll be booking our first stay at wdw for the week prior to sailing.

WDW SSR/DCL EBTA May 2014, DCL Magic Med June 2013, Hotel New York September 2012, Disneyland Hotel December 2011, Hotel New York February 2011, Hotel New York June 2010
tinkertaylor05 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-04-2012, 07:37 PM   #48
toodles mouse
Earning My Ears

Just Booked!

I just booked this cruise on the Dream April 29th 4 Day that I just got off of.

Can't wait to be back with Disney and trying out the Fantasy.

We will probably participate in the FE.

We are:
Nicole (me)
DH
Taylor (will be 4)
toodles mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 02:06 AM   #49
ppartekim
DIS Veteran

-

Last edited by ppartekim; 11-21-2012 at 11:35 PM.
ppartekim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 06:12 PM   #50
Troop o' Goofs
"Inside every sophisticated grownup adult is a little kid just dying to get out." Walter Elias Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by toodles mouse View Post
I just booked this cruise on the Dream April 29th 4 Day that I just got off of.

Can't wait to be back with Disney and trying out the Fantasy.

We will probably participate in the FE.

We are:
Nicole (me)
DH
Taylor (will be 4)
Glad you can join all of us! Looking forward to meeting everyone onboard.

Former Cast Member
DH, DW, DS10, DS8 & DD5
DisneyMoon 1997 WL & BW, WL 2007, DCL 2011

Troop o' Goofs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 06:08 PM   #51
toodles mouse
Earning My Ears

Thanks! I am so excited to be counting down to another Disney Cruise. I've been bitten by the Disney bug!!
toodles mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 01:15 AM   #52
wilma-bride
Would love a diet on Cadbury Flakes
Admits she's strange when it comes to eggs

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by toodles mouse View Post
Thanks! I am so excited to be counting down to another Disney Cruise. I've been bitten by the Disney bug!!
It happens to us all
wilma-bride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 09:38 PM   #53
Jessica_Mouse
Mouseketeer

Hi everybody!!! My boyfriend Scott and I booked this cruise while we were on the Dream 5/13-5/17!! So far I have only done two cruises on the Dream, and this will be my first 7-night sailing! Super excited!
For those of you who have taken Halloween cruises..what types of special events take place?!
We participated in the FE on both of Dream cruises...and hopefully I can talk my BF into doing it again )

Scott & Jessica

P.S. I just requested to become part of the FB page

Last edited by Jessica_Mouse; 05-20-2012 at 09:45 PM.
Jessica_Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 01:36 AM   #54
ppartekim
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica_Mouse View Post
Hi everybody!!! My boyfriend Scott and I booked this cruise while we were on the Dream 5/13-5/17!! So far I have only done two cruises on the Dream, and this will be my first 7-night sailing! Super excited!
For those of you who have taken Halloween cruises..what types of special events take place?!
We participated in the FE on both of Dream cruises...and hopefully I can talk my BF into doing it again )

Scott & Jessica

P.S. I just requested to become part of the FB page
Welcome Aboard. Saw your request and approved. The Halloween cruises are fun. Besides Pirate night there is Halloween night parties and costume parties along with trick or treats. Two reasons to dress in costume on the ship..
ppartekim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 01:54 PM   #56
traveljen1027
Mouseketeer

We're booked!

Hello everyone!!

I actually booked the week before this one last October (10/23) while on the Wonder, but we realized that because our daughter is changing schools this fall, it was the wrong week for fall break!! SO I just switched us over to this one, and so long as our schedules go as planned (let's keep our fingers crossed over the next 14 months), we will be on this cruise!! I'm super excited because it will be over Halloween, which was so much fun on our last cruise. It will be myself (my birthday is 10/27 so I'll turn 37 while on the cruise), my husband Devin (37), my mother Mary (67), my DD Lily (9), and our DS Asher (4) - and I'm so glad Asher will be four at the time of sailing so he can go on the Mickey slide!!! I think he is most excited about that, and Lily, the AquaDuck. We have two connecting staterooms, so if we do the FE again, I'm not sure if we'll do two or one, but because the kids had so much fun running back to our stateroom to see the "goodies" each day, I'm feeling pretty confident that we'll participate...and I guess we have some time to work on our gifts! I'll send a request in a few for the Facebook page - how cool is that?? None of our other cruises have ever done one, only a Yahoo group, so that is totally awesome. BTW, I saw mention of tuxedos - Devin will be wearing his, mainly because he bought one before our last cruise and now he looks for any excuse to wear it. :-) Okay, TTFN!!!

Jen

Disney Wonder Mexican Riviera 10/23/2011; Monarch of the Seas 9/12/08; Disney Magic Eastern Caribbean 11/24/07; Holland America Oosterdam Mexican Riviera 3/17/07; Carnival Elation Eastern Caribbean 9/3/06; Holland America Zuiderdam Western Caribbean 8/27/05
traveljen1027 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 01:58 PM   #57
traveljen1027
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppartekim View Post
Hi All

Just booked this cruise last week as the second leg of our B2B (19th & 26th) and noticed there wasn't a thread yet. Now there is.

I will be heading up the Cruise List (FE, etc) and will have it posted on my website (http://dcl.trapperhq.com/20131026/Oct26_List.htm) Just PM me (title Oct26) with your info (as seen on the file). For privacy reasons, we are only using First names and kid's ages for age related FEs or kid meets [e.g., Andy (b10), Susan (g4) ].

There is also a closed Facebook page @ A Disney Fantasy Halloween (Oct 26, 2013)
Just hit the "send request" and include your DISname so I know who you are.

Now lets get this thread going.........
Okay, it didn't give me the option of including my DISname...let me know if you need more info once you see my request. Thanks for setting this up!!!

Disney Wonder Mexican Riviera 10/23/2011; Monarch of the Seas 9/12/08; Disney Magic Eastern Caribbean 11/24/07; Holland America Oosterdam Mexican Riviera 3/17/07; Carnival Elation Eastern Caribbean 9/3/06; Holland America Zuiderdam Western Caribbean 8/27/05
traveljen1027 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 12:41 PM   #59
WhitGB
DIS Veteran

Just switched..

We just switched from the October 19th sailing to this one due to the kids school schedule. We are so excited to cruise again and waiting an extra week (after waiting 2 years) will be no big deal. This cruise was a rebook from our October 2011 Dream cruise.

We are:

Kelsey - Me
Eric - DH
Madeline - DD10 at cruise time
Alivia - DD8 at cruise time.

We have signed up for the FE, which was a huge hit for my youngest. She was warned not to leave the room to "peak" in the FE but decided to anyway... during this little adventure the veranda door was open and you can imagine the wind tunnel that occured for a sneaky 5 year old. Well, it banged shut and she was locked out of the room with her hand literally caught in the door. I have never seen fingers that black and blue and not broken... I would say she learned her lesson but time will tell!

Cannot wait to meet everyone.

WhitGB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 01:02 PM   #60
wilma-bride
Would love a diet on Cadbury Flakes
Admits she's strange when it comes to eggs

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhitGB View Post
We just switched from the October 19th sailing to this one due to the kids school schedule. We are so excited to cruise again and waiting an extra week (after waiting 2 years) will be no big deal. This cruise was a rebook from our October 2011 Dream cruise.

We are:

Kelsey - Me
Eric - DH
Madeline - DD10 at cruise time
Alivia - DD8 at cruise time.

We have signed up for the FE, which was a huge hit for my youngest. She was warned not to leave the room to "peak" in the FE but decided to anyway... during this little adventure the veranda door was open and you can imagine the wind tunnel that occured for a sneaky 5 year old. Well, it banged shut and she was locked out of the room with her hand literally caught in the door. I have never seen fingers that black and blue and not broken... I would say she learned her lesson but time will tell!

Cannot wait to meet everyone.
Hey Kelsey, my DS was very excited to hear that you will be bringing a 10-year-old also. I think he was a little concerned that, out of the thousands of people on the ship, he would be the only 10 year old

Welcome to the group
wilma-bride is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2013, fantasy, halloween, october, western

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: