Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2012, 07:22 PM   #1246
Houston86
Mouseketeer

Hello MarneMouse, I wanted to let you know that the name fill-ins that you had done for me previously worked out great on my projects. I think I am going to try and do some shirts now So I am needing a nemo fill in with "2012" and above it Houston Family Vacation, below it Walt Disney World. Thank you in advance!!

Many day trips as a kid grew up in Florida, 1995 CBR, 2000 Contemporary, 2008 POFQ, 2009 POFQ, 2012 POFQ, 2015 AoA
Old 08-13-2012, 07:33 PM   #1247
Houston86
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by marneb View Post
It was actually spelled correctly but with that font the u kind of looked like a n.
Just seen your post Thanks for all you have done . You are very talented!!!

Many day trips as a kid grew up in Florida, 1995 CBR, 2000 Contemporary, 2008 POFQ, 2009 POFQ, 2012 POFQ, 2015 AoA
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-13-2012, 08:17 PM   #1248
coconutsunshine
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Here you go.........

First of all THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now to be a total nuisance...my husband is in love with this DISign but is convinced that I should have asked you to write "Today is" or "Today's" my 3rd birthday instead of It's my 3rd birthday. I told DH that I didn't feel comfortable asking you yet again to change the Disign, but since he doesn't ask for much, I'm going out of my comfort zone and asking if you have time before next Monday -- since I'll be making my shirts Monday night -- could you kindly change the It's to "Today's".

Thank you thank you thank you, we bow down to you and please don't hate me. I'm not crafty but if you are ever looking for some Canadian chocolate bars or anything else, I would be happy to send you some treats

Jenny

Last edited by coconutsunshine; 08-13-2012 at 08:25 PM.
Old 08-13-2012, 09:20 PM   #1249
Clochette nordique
DIS Veteran

This is soooo neat!

Can I please have two of this Halloween Dising, please?

If possible, one with "Audréanne" and one with "Cilvy"

http://www.4shared.com/photo/rU_3x_3...Halloween.html

1000 thanks in advance,

Poussière de fée!

sniff, sniff, no ticker! .... oops, just for now, since DH asked me when I would go back.........

DLParis - Août 2017 ; DCL-Magic Greece - Août 2017
WDW-POR - Novembre 2013 ; DCL-Fantasy Western Caribbean - Novembre 2013
DL-Paradise Pier - Février 2012 ; DCL-Wonder Mexican Riviera - Février 2012
WDW-Poly - Mai 2011 ; DCL-Dream Bahamas - Mai 2011
Old 08-13-2012, 09:29 PM   #1250
2girlsmommy
Mouseketeer

Hi Marne,
May I request a Belle name fill for the name Lexie. I would like it to have a border around it and to say, "Disney Cruise 2012" . Thanks a bunch!
Erica
Old 08-14-2012, 10:47 AM   #1251
mom2cgj
Mouseketeer

I absolutely LOVE your DISigns! You do fantastic work with name fills! Could you possibly do the following for me?

I've looked at your 4shared page and chosen some I really like, I just need them modified:
Caleb Cars - Could you change this to 2013?
mom Minnie fill - again change to 2013
Dad samples mickey fill - Change the bottom to "Walt Disney World 2013"
Gracie Princess fill - change this to "Grace" (no I) and 2013

Then I need a Jake and the Neverland Pirates with the name Jesse and "Walt Disney World 2013"

Thank you SO SO much!!!
Old 08-14-2012, 01:34 PM   #1252
mollieandthemouse
Earning My Ears

Marne -

THANK YOU soooo much for the name fills!! I love them and my kids are going to be so excited! It looks like we might be there around the same time as you - maybe you will get to see your creations in the parks!!
Old 08-14-2012, 07:13 PM   #1253
A dream is a wish
Mouseketeer

Hi your designs are amazing! I know you're very busy but I was hoping you could do me some we're going to Disneyland Paris in November.

Could I please have these with name Chloe:

Could I have these with the name Dylan:

Thank you very much
Old 08-14-2012, 09:53 PM   #1254
marneb
aka. MarneMouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by stitchaholic View Post
can we add MNSSHP 2012 ?
This is what I came up with......I couldn't find any pics of Minnie as a skeleton...hope the witch costume is okay....

My request thread #1...http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2871843
My request thread #2...http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post49263592

Absoultely no PINNING of my disigns

You may use these disigns for personal use only.....they MAY NOT be sold to others or altered in any way without my permission. I have found that others are taking my disigns and claiming them as their own and then selling them on Etsy. If anyone sees my disigns anyplace but here, my photobucket account or my 4 shared account PLEASE let me know immediately!!!
Old 08-14-2012, 10:40 PM   #1255
Merida34
Earning My Ears

Hello!
I really love your designs & was hoping you could make two name fills for our trip to WDW in October!
Pirate Mickey with map that says Timmy & Walt Disney World 2012 on the bottom
Rapunzel with pascal that says Morgan & Walt Disney World 2012 on the bottom

Thank you so much!!!!!
Jen
Old 08-14-2012, 11:24 PM   #1256
marneb
aka. MarneMouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by welovedisney2012 View Post
I am not sure I am doing this the correct way and I apologize if this is not correct. I have been looking at all your fabulous disigns and am requesting some for my families Disney vacation in a couple of weeks. If you could do this for me it would make our vacation. I am looking for a few disigns as I want to have different shirts for each day that we are there. Here is what I am looking for if you are able
In the Mickey heads folder the bigminniemadison.png I would like the left ear to say The Genevick Family in the same font that the 2012 is in if that is doable. The rest of the minnie head can be the same. I would also like one of those with no name on it. Just the The Genevick Family on the left ear and 2012 on the right ear. Then I would like bigmickeyabigail.png with The Genevick Family on the left ear and the name to be Cole. Then one with the name Graham and one with no name. Also in the same folder I would love 2012mickeyhead.png just as it is.
In the Family Disigns folder I would like baldwindisigns.png to say Genevick instead of the Baldwin and the date to be August 2012.
In the Generic Fills Folder I would like wholegroup background to say The Genevick Family (Family on the second line) and the Walt Disney World 2012 the same as it appears. If this could be done with no border that would be great but if it can't that is fine, I am not picky.
In the Fab fills folder
Colinmickeyfilll2.png
one to say Cole and one to say Graham. No border if it can be done!
madysenminniefill.png
to say Madison with no border, if it can be done.
I would also love a Jake and the neverland pirates name fill that says Madison and a starwars name fill that says Graham.

I am sorry I have so many requests I just loved all of your disigns and I know my kids will be in love with them too! I really appreciate all your hard work. Thank you so much for this.
Here are your requests.....I think I did them the way you wanted if not let me know......

You may use these disigns for personal use only.....they MAY NOT be sold to others or altered in any way without my permission. I have found that others are taking my disigns and claiming them as their own and then selling them on Etsy. If anyone sees my disigns anyplace but here, my photobucket account or my 4 shared account PLEASE let me know immediately!!!
Old 08-14-2012, 11:52 PM   #1257
marneb
aka. MarneMouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2SamandJames View Post
Hi! First off I want to thank you for making the precious Cinderella name fill for my former student. She loved the shirt!

As you know I teach preschool. This year I have the privilege of teaching the older 3's class. Three kids in my class have birthdays in September, and I would like to give them each a personalized shirt for their birthday. Would you mind doing three name fills for me? I would greatly appreciate it.

Mia - Princess Aurora is her favorite, but she likes any princess.
Brennon - He loves the movie, CARS 2.
Chloe - She loves Princess Jasmine and Snow White so whichever you prefer to do.

Thanks so much for helping me with awesome birthday gifts. I used your Scooby Doo design to make my students all a t-shirt and a totebag to take their things home in. They loved them!!!!!!!

Dawn
Here you go......

Old 08-15-2012, 06:30 AM   #1258
Mom2SamandJames
DIS Veteran

Thank you Marne! They are absolutely perfect, and I know the kids are going to love them. I appreciate all you do to spread happiness and cheer!

Dawn
Old 08-15-2012, 06:38 AM   #1259
stitchaholic
DIS Veteran

Quote:
This is what I came up with......I couldn't find any pics of Minnie as a skeleton...hope the witch costume is okay....

it's really cute , thank you soooooo much , I love it !
WLV-jan 2nd,2010 , AKL july 2011 , ASMo2012 , AKV 2012 , july 2013 Universal/SW/DC
Old 08-15-2012, 11:33 AM   #1260
amber_cntrygrl
Mouseketeer

I LOVE your DISigns!! I got a few things off your 4shared page, but was wondering if you could do a few others for me when you get a chance! No rush, just when you have time
Could I please get:
Big Mickey with Justin
Big Mickey with Austin
Big Mickey with Paw Paw
Big Minnie with MiMi
Also, is there any way you could do Jake and the Neverland Pirates name fills, one with Justin and one with Austin, please?
Thank you SO much!! (Sorry for the long list!)

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: