Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2012, 01:44 PM   #1996
moabcluffs
Earning My Ears

Mickey/Minnie heads

Hello,

My family is headed to Disneyland for Christmas and I wanted to make them individual shirts with their names on them. Is this something you could please help me out with? I am new to this thread and I am not sure how this works exactly.

Thanks
Old 12-06-2012, 04:16 PM   #1997
marneb
aka. MarneMouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by moabcluffs View Post
Hello,

My family is headed to Disneyland for Christmas and I wanted to make them individual shirts with their names on them. Is this something you could please help me out with? I am new to this thread and I am not sure how this works exactly.

Thanks
What specifically are you wanting? Favorite characters, names, do you want Disneyland and 2012 on the disigns? You need to give me specifics for what you are wanting....or you can check out my 4shared site found in my signature below and check out all the options...
My request thread #1...http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2871843
My request thread #2...http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post49263592

Absoultely no PINNING of my disigns

You may use these disigns for personal use only.....they MAY NOT be sold to others or altered in any way without my permission. I have found that others are taking my disigns and claiming them as their own and then selling them on Etsy. If anyone sees my disigns anyplace but here, my photobucket account or my 4 shared account PLEASE let me know immediately!!!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-06-2012, 04:37 PM   #1998
angelmom27
DIS Veteran

Thank you for Pirate anniversary design.

Thank you so much. I love it. Cant wait to surprise him with the trip and all the fun stuff I am putting together for the trip.
Old 12-07-2012, 03:41 AM   #1999
cheerldnbeauty
Earning My Ears

6th bday trip

I want to start off by saying how AMAZINGLY talented you and all the other DISigners are. I love your designs and was wondering if I could get some of them personalized for my family. If my request is not in correct form please let me know and I will try to correct it as I am brand new to this. These shirts will be for our trip in January for my daughter's 6th bday and my son's 1st visit.

If possible can you personalize the following??? (I am unable to post links yet so I hope you can still find what I picked- I removed the www from beginning and html from end in hopes this would post)

4shared.com/photo/n7x44bsZ/AK_safari_minnie_mommy_2
(for me can you just change the year to 2013)

(for hubby- personalize with Daddy, change year 2013, safari daddy instead of mommy, and safari Mickey instead of Minnie if possible)

(personalize w/ Emberlynn, change year 2013, Happy Birthday instead of safari mommy, and safari Goofy instead of minnie if possible)

(personalize w/ Justice, change year 2013, 1st Visit instead of safari mommy, and safari Pluto instead of minnie if possible)

4shared.com/photo/d4lzLX6a/crewe_Plutocollarmh
(personalized with Justice, in left ear 1st Visit, right ear 2013, Drongowski Family above, and Walt Disney World beneath)

4shared.com/photo/Wet4vTyZ/princess_rapunzel_pink_tiara_k
(personalized w/ Emberlynn, left ear Happy 6th Birthday, move rapunzel over just a bit if possible and put 2013 in right ear, Drongowski Family above, and Walt Disney World beneath)

4shared.com/photo/viHTpiqV/Rapunzel_mh2Delainey
(personalized w/ Happy Birthday Emberlynn, left ear 6th Birthday, right ear 2013, Drongowski Family above, and Walt Disney World beneath)

4shared.com/photo/Xqy3TY8q/Aurora_MH_birthday
(personalized w/ Happy Birthday Emberlynn, left ear 6th Birthday, right ear 2013, Drongowski Family above, and Walt Disney World beneath)

4shared.com/photo/NGfHXwkz/princesscrowncinderellamh_heat
(personalized w/ Mommy, right ear 2013, Drongowski Family above, and Walt Disney World beneath)

4shared.com/photo/iGjqDYDv/BigMinniemommy
(personalized w/ Mommy, left ear Jessica, right ear 2013, Drongowski Family above, and Walt Disney World beneath)

4shared.com/photo/pJqbW7yN/LeiaMHMadison
(personalized w/ Mommy, left ear Jessica, right ear 2013, Drongowski Family above, and Walt Disney World beneath)

4shared.com/photo/Ex0Plbd-/JediMickeyHeadHenry
(personalized w/ Daddy, left ear Michael, right ear 2013, Drongowski Family above, and Walt Disney World beneath)

4shared.com/photo/ucXLRJ5n/SWMH_andrew
(personalized w/ Daddy in left ear, right ear 2013, Drongowski Family above, and Walt Disney World beneath)

4shared.com/photo/nz_28FhT/BigMickeydaddy
(personalized w/ Daddy, left ear Michael, right ear 2013, Drongowski Family above, and Walt Disney World beneath)

4shared.com/photo/re0vBj1-/BigMickeyDaddy2

4shared.com/photo/M1FDL1ne/darthMHjohn

4shared.com/photo/FcAXMn7g/Piratemickeyhead2andy

If you are unable to get to this I will understand and I appreciate your time in reading this. If you are able to tackle this then I appreciate your help in sprinkling pixie dust on our vacation. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-07-2012, 03:43 AM   #2000
cheerldnbeauty
Earning My Ears

so sorry

wow that post was a lot bigger than I expected it to be. I am sorry and didnt mean for it to be so long. If it is too much let me know and I will understand.
Old 12-07-2012, 07:04 AM   #2001
jillianml
Mouseketeer

invite request

Good morning!I have a few requests please.I love the idea of invitations to character meals!Ok here we go:

2 letters to crystal palace one to Jillian and one to Maleeah for thursday March 21,2013 at 5:10 pm
2 letters to chef mickey one to Jillian and one to Maleeah for sunday March 24,2013 10;10am
Old 12-07-2012, 08:46 AM   #2002
marneb
aka. MarneMouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheerldnbeauty View Post
I want to start off by saying how AMAZINGLY talented you and all the other DISigners are. I love your designs and was wondering if I could get some of them personalized for my family. If my request is not in correct form please let me know and I will try to correct it as I am brand new to this. These shirts will be for our trip in January for my daughter's 6th bday and my son's 1st visit.

If possible can you personalize the following??? (I am unable to post links yet so I hope you can still find what I picked- I removed the www from beginning and html from end in hopes this would post)

(for hubby- personalize with Daddy, change year 2013, safari daddy instead of mommy, and safari Mickey instead of Minnie if possible)

(personalize w/ Emberlynn, change year 2013, Happy Birthday instead of safari mommy, and safari Goofy instead of minnie if possible)

(personalize w/ Justice, change year 2013, 1st Visit instead of safari mommy, and safari Pluto instead of minnie if possible)

(personalized with Justice, in left ear 1st Visit, right ear 2013, Drongowski Family above, and Walt Disney World beneath)

(personalized w/ Emberlynn, left ear Happy 6th Birthday, move rapunzel over just a bit if possible and put 2013 in right ear, Drongowski Family above, and Walt Disney World beneath)

(personalized w/ Mommy, right ear 2013, Drongowski Family above, and Walt Disney World beneath)

(personalized w/ Daddy in left ear, right ear 2013, Drongowski Family above, and Walt Disney World beneath)

If you are unable to get to this I will understand and I appreciate your time in reading this. If you are able to tackle this then I appreciate your help in sprinkling pixie dust on our vacation. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!
I don't know if I am going to be able to fit all that you want in the right ear of the mickey heads, to fit it all in it would be so small you probably couldn't read any of it......please reconsider what you want in the ears that will fit...

You may use these disigns for personal use only.....they MAY NOT be sold to others or altered in any way without my permission. I have found that others are taking my disigns and claiming them as their own and then selling them on Etsy. If anyone sees my disigns anyplace but here, my photobucket account or my 4 shared account PLEASE let me know immediately!!!
Old 12-07-2012, 09:15 AM   #2003
cheerldnbeauty
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by marneb

I don't know if I am going to be able to fit all that you want in the right ear of the mickey heads, to fit it all in it would be so small you probably couldn't read any of it......please reconsider what you want in the ears that will fit...
Oops I just realized how my request looks. I didn't mean for the drongowski family and walt disney world to be in the ear just the year sorry. I meant to say can the drongowski family be above the head and walt disney world beneath the head. It was late when I typed it lol. You are the talented one so I will trust you. Thanks and sorry for the confusion.
Old 12-07-2012, 09:17 AM   #2004
marneb
aka. MarneMouse

Quote:
Oops I just realized how my request looks. I didn't mean for the drongowski family and walt disney world to be in the ear just the year sorry. I meant to say can the drongowski family be above the head and walt disney world beneath the head. It was late when I typed it lol. You are the talented one so I will trust you. Thanks and sorry for the confusion.
I can do that but it will be best if I then make a frame around the disign otherwise you would have to cut around all the letters or have it look unfinished.....is a border okay?

Old 12-07-2012, 09:22 AM   #2005
cheerldnbeauty
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by marneb

I can do that but it will be best if I then make a frame around the disign otherwise you would have to cut around all the letters or have it look unfinished.....is a border okay?
Yes that will be just fine.
Old 12-07-2012, 06:32 PM   #2006
CamiandCarson
Earning My Ears

I love the designs you did for me. Cami and Carson for the Christmas party. Could you do the same ones with Mom and Dad?

Thanks so much!
Old 12-07-2012, 09:43 PM   #2007
angelle
Earning My Ears

Hi,

We are going to Disney World Jan. 1st. I would love to have matching shirts for our group. Can you make a design for us?

I would like the Kaylen fab 5 castle fill (without a border), the names would be:
Angelle, Claudia,Pablo, Majo, Blair, Isabella, Bailey

Also I'd like the kids to have a Harry Potter disign for Universal,
the names would be:
Pablo, Majo, Blair, Isabella, Bailey

Thank you so much!!!
Old 12-08-2012, 11:30 PM   #2008
andersonscott
Earning My Ears

Hi Marne,

May you please make the following:

Woody Fill with "Happy 6th Birthday Matthew" "2012"
Rapunzel Fill with "Happy 6th Birthday Whitney" "2012"
A note from Mickey and Minnie saying "Matthew, We hope you have a magical birthday today at Epcot, Love, Mickey & Minnie".
A note from Mickey and Minnie saying "Whitney, We hope you have a magical birthday today at Epcot, Love, Mickey and Minnie".

Thank you in advance for your great designs!

Dawn
Old 12-10-2012, 09:31 AM   #2009
angelle
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelle View Post
Hi,

We are going to Disney World Jan. 1st. I would love to have matching shirts for our group. Can you make a design for us?

I would like the Kaylen fab 5 castle fill (without a border), the names would be:
Angelle, Claudia,Pablo, Majo, Blair, Isabella, Bailey

Also I'd like the kids to have a Harry Potter disign for Universal,
the names would be:
Pablo, Majo, Blair, Isabella, Bailey

Thank you so much!!!
If a border makes it look better, that would be fine. Do you think I should order lime green shirts? or would white look better? I will order them in few days..just wanted to make sure you have time to make our designs.

Thanks again!!
Old 12-10-2012, 05:23 PM   #2010
marneb
aka. MarneMouse

Quote:

I have been having problems with my 4shared site, so I uploaded disigns to my photobucket account......here is the link to your folder with all 17 of your disigns....

http://s196.beta.photobucket.com/use...86786577633028

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: