Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 10-30-2012, 03:30 PM   #1801
1craftymom
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 18

First off, let me thank you for all the work you do. I just decided I want to try & do cruise magnets for our Nov 10th sailing. If you can't get to these, I totally understand but thought I would at least ask. I would love the following;

1. Name fill Kim Possible(didn't see this) Courtney if you can't do this I saw a mickey head with Kim Possible this would work just put Courtney's name on it please
2. Life preserver - Disney Magic Nov 10, 2012 Jenn & Courtney on ears

Thanks in advance & I know this is last minute so no worries if you can't do it.
1craftymom is offline  
Old 10-30-2012, 08:14 PM   #1802
monique5
DVC - BLT
 
monique5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 540

DVC Gold Member
Paid DVC Rent/Trade
Gold Membership

Thanks

Hi, Marne!

Thank you for all of the work you do! I'm so thankful for all of the DISigns you created for Chandler. The Tiana thank you letter is SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL! Many, many thanks for the pixie dust!
Monique
monique5 is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 10-30-2012, 09:03 PM   #1803
marneb
aka. MarneMouse
 
marneb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Wyoming, Michigan
Posts: 2,733

Quote:
Originally Posted by ali92579 View Post
I love it! What color shirt would you put it on?
I would probably put it on a dark purple shirt, or white.......it would look good on pink also
__________________
Me (MarneMouse) ,DH ,DD9 ,DS9
My 4shared page .......http://www.4shared.com/folder/EWklBNX1/_online.html PASSWORD=MarneMouse
My photobucket page......http://s196.beta.photobucket.com/use...12392472021214 PASSWORD=Mickey
My request thread #1...http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2871843
My request thread #2...http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post49263592

Absoultely no PINNING of my disigns

You may use these disigns for personal use only.....they MAY NOT be sold to others or altered in any way without my permission. I have found that others are taking my disigns and claiming them as their own and then selling them on Etsy. If anyone sees my disigns anyplace but here, my photobucket account or my 4 shared account PLEASE let me know immediately!!!
marneb is offline  
Old 10-30-2012, 09:34 PM   #1804
marneb
aka. MarneMouse
 
marneb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Wyoming, Michigan
Posts: 2,733

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1craftymom View Post
First off, let me thank you for all the work you do. I just decided I want to try & do cruise magnets for our Nov 10th sailing. If you can't get to these, I totally understand but thought I would at least ask. I would love the following;

1. Name fill Kim Possible(didn't see this) Courtney if you can't do this I saw a mickey head with Kim Possible this would work just put Courtney's name on it please
2. Life preserver - Disney Magic Nov 10, 2012 Jenn & Courtney on ears

Thanks in advance & I know this is last minute so no worries if you can't do it.
Here you go.....



__________________
Me (MarneMouse) ,DH ,DD9 ,DS9
My 4shared page .......http://www.4shared.com/folder/EWklBNX1/_online.html PASSWORD=MarneMouse
My photobucket page......http://s196.beta.photobucket.com/use...12392472021214 PASSWORD=Mickey
My request thread #1...http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2871843
My request thread #2...http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post49263592

Absoultely no PINNING of my disigns

You may use these disigns for personal use only.....they MAY NOT be sold to others or altered in any way without my permission. I have found that others are taking my disigns and claiming them as their own and then selling them on Etsy. If anyone sees my disigns anyplace but here, my photobucket account or my 4 shared account PLEASE let me know immediately!!!
marneb is offline  
Old 10-30-2012, 10:45 PM   #1805
tlcmommyx4
DIS Veteran
 
tlcmommyx4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 787

I'm sure that you never want to see my name on a request again BUT We had a family add on to our trip and I was wondering if I could get a couple of disigns PLEASE~
1. The first one is a fab 5 Family with Foster's family vacation at the top and the year 2012 at the bottom
2. The next one is the name Grace with Minnie Mouse .

I really do promise that this will be the last request for this trip
You are really making our trip extra special Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
__________________
Michelle
tlcmommyx4 is offline  
Old 10-30-2012, 11:44 PM   #1806
Gator33
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 19

Hi,
Could you do some name fills for me?
Purple tink, Name Presley
Cheshire, Name Ruby
Chip& Dale, Name Miller
Sparkle Princess, Name Darcy
Thank you!
Gator33 is offline  
Old 10-31-2012, 07:19 AM   #1807
maroo
DIS Veteran
 
maroo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: MS
Posts: 8,042

Thank you so much for doing these!!

Fab5 Family - with Barnette Family Vacation on top and November 2012 on bottom, please!

Disney Group 2 - with Barnette Family on top and 2012 on bottom

like the lough family castle - Barnette Family Vacation and Walt Disney World 2012 on the bottom

Mickey Head Sewell design - Barnette Family (maybe on each ear?) Whatever looks right...

Epcot Balloons - please add Barnette Family on there

Thank you so much!!!!
They are leaving in about 2 weeks (sorry for the late notice - just found out myself!) Thanks!
maroo is offline  
Old 10-31-2012, 07:47 AM   #1808
marneb
aka. MarneMouse
 
marneb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Wyoming, Michigan
Posts: 2,733

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlcmommyx4 View Post
I'm sure that you never want to see my name on a request again BUT We had a family add on to our trip and I was wondering if I could get a couple of disigns PLEASE~
1. The first one is a fab 5 Family with Foster's family vacation at the top and the year 2012 at the bottom
2. The next one is the name Grace with Minnie Mouse .

I really do promise that this will be the last request for this trip
You are really making our trip extra special Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
Here you go.......



__________________
Me (MarneMouse) ,DH ,DD9 ,DS9
My 4shared page .......http://www.4shared.com/folder/EWklBNX1/_online.html PASSWORD=MarneMouse
My photobucket page......http://s196.beta.photobucket.com/use...12392472021214 PASSWORD=Mickey
My request thread #1...http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2871843
My request thread #2...http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post49263592

Absoultely no PINNING of my disigns

You may use these disigns for personal use only.....they MAY NOT be sold to others or altered in any way without my permission. I have found that others are taking my disigns and claiming them as their own and then selling them on Etsy. If anyone sees my disigns anyplace but here, my photobucket account or my 4 shared account PLEASE let me know immediately!!!
marneb is offline  
Old 10-31-2012, 08:28 AM   #1809
marneb
aka. MarneMouse
 
marneb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Wyoming, Michigan
Posts: 2,733

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gator33 View Post
Hi,
Could you do some name fills for me?
Purple tink, Name Presley
Cheshire, Name Ruby
Chip& Dale, Name Miller
Sparkle Princess, Name Darcy
Thank you!
Here you go......







__________________
Me (MarneMouse) ,DH ,DD9 ,DS9
My 4shared page .......http://www.4shared.com/folder/EWklBNX1/_online.html PASSWORD=MarneMouse
My photobucket page......http://s196.beta.photobucket.com/use...12392472021214 PASSWORD=Mickey
My request thread #1...http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2871843
My request thread #2...http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post49263592

Absoultely no PINNING of my disigns

You may use these disigns for personal use only.....they MAY NOT be sold to others or altered in any way without my permission. I have found that others are taking my disigns and claiming them as their own and then selling them on Etsy. If anyone sees my disigns anyplace but here, my photobucket account or my 4 shared account PLEASE let me know immediately!!!
marneb is offline  
Old 10-31-2012, 09:05 AM   #1810
marneb
aka. MarneMouse
 
marneb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Wyoming, Michigan
Posts: 2,733

Quote:
Originally Posted by maroo View Post
Thank you so much for doing these!!

Fab5 Family - with Barnette Family Vacation on top and November 2012 on bottom, please!

Disney Group 2 - with Barnette Family on top and 2012 on bottom

like the lough family castle - Barnette Family Vacation and Walt Disney World 2012 on the bottom

Mickey Head Sewell design - Barnette Family (maybe on each ear?) Whatever looks right...

Epcot Balloons - please add Barnette Family on there

Thank you so much!!!!
They are leaving in about 2 weeks (sorry for the late notice - just found out myself!) Thanks!

Here are your requests........









__________________
Me (MarneMouse) ,DH ,DD9 ,DS9
My 4shared page .......http://www.4shared.com/folder/EWklBNX1/_online.html PASSWORD=MarneMouse
My photobucket page......http://s196.beta.photobucket.com/use...12392472021214 PASSWORD=Mickey
My request thread #1...http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2871843
My request thread #2...http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post49263592

Absoultely no PINNING of my disigns

You may use these disigns for personal use only.....they MAY NOT be sold to others or altered in any way without my permission. I have found that others are taking my disigns and claiming them as their own and then selling them on Etsy. If anyone sees my disigns anyplace but here, my photobucket account or my 4 shared account PLEASE let me know immediately!!!
marneb is offline  
Old 10-31-2012, 03:42 PM   #1811
1craftymom
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 18

Thanks!

Thanks you so much. They are perfect. I sure appreciate how quickly you got to this. Lovely job!

Jenn
1craftymom is offline  
Old 10-31-2012, 05:24 PM   #1812
tlcmommyx4
DIS Veteran
 
tlcmommyx4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 787

Quote:
Originally Posted by marneb View Post
Here you go.......



Thank you a thousand times over!!!!!!
__________________
Michelle
tlcmommyx4 is offline  
Old 11-01-2012, 03:00 PM   #1813
got2seemickey
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 42

many, many thanks!!

thank you!!!! couldn't love them more!
got2seemickey is offline  
Old 11-01-2012, 10:01 PM   #1814
dochampagne
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 45

name fill if possible

I was wondering if you could do a Christmas name fill for Kennedy. I would like some type of border around it to put on a tee-shirt for Mickeys Very Merry Christmas Party.
dochampagne is offline  
Old 11-02-2012, 11:04 AM   #1815
marneb
aka. MarneMouse
 
marneb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Wyoming, Michigan
Posts: 2,733

Quote:
Originally Posted by dochampagne View Post
I was wondering if you could do a Christmas name fill for Kennedy. I would like some type of border around it to put on a tee-shirt for Mickeys Very Merry Christmas Party.
Will something like this work? the christmas Disney word is by milliepie but the rest of the disign is mine.....

__________________
Me (MarneMouse) ,DH ,DD9 ,DS9
My 4shared page .......http://www.4shared.com/folder/EWklBNX1/_online.html PASSWORD=MarneMouse
My photobucket page......http://s196.beta.photobucket.com/use...12392472021214 PASSWORD=Mickey
My request thread #1...http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2871843
My request thread #2...http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post49263592

Absoultely no PINNING of my disigns

You may use these disigns for personal use only.....they MAY NOT be sold to others or altered in any way without my permission. I have found that others are taking my disigns and claiming them as their own and then selling them on Etsy. If anyone sees my disigns anyplace but here, my photobucket account or my 4 shared account PLEASE let me know immediately!!!
marneb is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:52 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: