Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-12-2012, 01:25 PM   #271
francis6306
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasBelle View Post

WOO HOO!!!!!
DOUBLE DIGITS!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenseib View Post
DANCE-DANCE-DANCE-DANCE
DANCING MACHINE,
WATCH ME GET DOWN, WATCH ME GET DOWN!

Although, right now, I'm watching the Rhythmic Gymnastics and I feel like a fat lazy cow!! These chicks are amazing!

Got my group set for a Photopass share! I am a part of a Parenting community online that has a small group of Disney Lovers and I'm leading up a group from that site. I'm excited!!

Talked to Corey about the whole issue with the Previews starting on our FIRST MK day and I think he is seeing my reasoning for wanting to arrive on Saturday. So FINGERS CROSSED that either Airtran/Southwest has a good deal on flights or that we can book it QUICK on the road! If we leave Friday when I get out of work, then we could get to Nashville and crash and leave the bulk (TWELVE HOURS!) of the driving on Saturday. I really hope that we can fly now. In fact, I have decided if I can get a decent fly TO Orlando, then maybe we could rent a car and just drive home.

July '14 Girl's Trip!! PTR

Mar 2014 PTR ~ Nov '12 PTR~'Dec '10:My Pretrip Report My Trip Report!~'05 Girls trip Pop Century~
'99 Magical Music Days~81-90's Various offsite/onsite trips
francis6306 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 06:35 PM   #272
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

I actually heard that song today...isn't that funny
jenseib is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-14-2012, 11:55 AM   #273
TexasBelle
Mouseketeer

Morning!!!!!
Just checking up on you!!! Your post was all the way on the 2nd page, so I thought I would bump you back to the first page...
How's the new jobs going??? I hope everyone is settled!!!
Has your hubby heard of Hardin Simmon's University??? That's where my youngest son goes to school and my daughter will start there in the fall. We love it. It's a small Baptist School here in our home town.
How are the plan's going... Are you getting so excited??? It will be here before you know it.
I'm so excited for you!!!

We've changed our plans again... going to go ahead a cruise for my 50th Birthday in January instead of Disney... (Didn't want to lose my $500.00 deposit from Carnival Cruise Line)

but

I booked a Huge Disney BeachClub vacation for next October 2013... (A long way's off - 423 days away!!! )
For my sweet hubby's 50th birthday... (He loves Disney more than me )
10 days in the world, and we may go over to Universal for Harry Porter World...
I'm so excited...
Just wanted to stop by and say hi and have a super Tuesday!!!
TexasBelle
Carolyn

July 2006 - Once in a Lifetime - Surprise Trip - DH-42, DS#1-17, DS#2 - 15, DD - 12, Me - 43, BeachClub
September 2007 - DH-43, & Me - 44, BoardWalk - DW & DH take on the World, without kids... YEA!
September 2008 - DH - 44, DS#2 - 17, DD - 14, Me - 45, BFDH - ?, BF - ? & BFDS - 5, YachtClub... Taking our BF's To DisneyWorld
November 2009 - 1 Day, 4 Parks - DS#1 - 21 XH - 47, & Me - 46
January 2010 - DH - 46, DS#1 - 21 & ME - 46, Wilderness Lodge - Moving DS#1 to Golf School in Orlando
April 2011 - DS#1 - 22, DD - 16, XH - 48, XH's parents - Graduation of DS#1 - 1 day at DW
March 2012 - DD - 17, DDBF - 18 & Me - 49, Rosen Shingle Creek Resort & Spa - The 3 Cabellero-etts take a road trip, House Hunt and DW all during SB.
PreTrip Report - Moving the Princess to Disneyworld - Disney College Program. .
May 16 - 23, 2013 - DD - 19, XH - 51 & ME - 50, Off property -Embassy Suites - Disney College Program. Moving our Princess to DW to follow her Dream!
September 11 - 18, 2013 - DH - 49, ME - 50, DD - DCP - CM - Rae - 19, BeachClub.
November 4 - 10, 2014 - DH - 51 & Me - 51, - Hanging with Campbellscot's, - YachtClub
TexasBelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 09:07 PM   #274
francis6306
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasBelle View Post
Morning!!!!!
Just checking up on you!!! Your post was all the way on the 2nd page, so I thought I would bump you back to the first page...
How's the new jobs going??? I hope everyone is settled!!!
Has your hubby heard of Hardin Simmon's University??? That's where my youngest son goes to school and my daughter will start there in the fall. We love it. It's a small Baptist School here in our home town.
How are the plan's going... Are you getting so excited??? It will be here before you know it.
I'm so excited for you!!!

We've changed our plans again... going to go ahead a cruise for my 50th Birthday in January instead of Disney... (Didn't want to lose my $500.00 deposit from Carnival Cruise Line)

but

I booked a Huge Disney BeachClub vacation for next October 2013... (A long way's off - 423 days away!!! )
For my sweet hubby's 50th birthday... (He loves Disney more than me )
10 days in the world, and we may go over to Universal for Harry Porter World...
I'm so excited...
Just wanted to stop by and say hi and have a super Tuesday!!!
TexasBelle
Carolyn
Page TWO!??! Thanks for the bump!

I totally understand about not wanting to lose the deposit money. Where is your cruise going to be? Beachclub is my Deluxe dream resort! One day!!!! You know, I haven't read HP, but I do want to go see what all the buzz is about! You should check out Jenn's TR about their last trip if you haven't yet. She took some great pictures over there!

Mar 2014 PTR ~ Nov '12 PTR~'Dec '10:My Pretrip Report My Trip Report!~'05 Girls trip Pop Century~
Old 08-14-2012, 09:20 PM   #275
francis6306
DIS Veteran

How are you lovely people doing?

Band Camp has started… and seriously, the weather is beautiful! I'm jealous of these kids- they aren't dealing with the 100 degree plus temps we've been having all summer. Hopefully things are going to go well for him!

My job is going well. I've finally figured out what I'm doing and today I had EVERYTHING finished before I had to leave the office!

One of my jobs is opening mail. (Have I mentioned that this is an entry-level position????) Anyway, I opened something today that made me do a little dance. It was an invitation for a seminar hosted by DISNEY. Now, this wasn't anything to do with my job, but still, it was nice to have that Disney logo sitting on my desk for a while. I don't think I've ever seen a Disney healthcare seminar, but you know, us Disney lovers come in all forms!

Oh and a PSA for all of you. PLEASE for the love of Popcorn do NOT staple your check to your statement. I HATE having to pull those stupid staples out and they HAVE to be pulled out without causing much damage to the checks….

Old 08-15-2012, 07:58 AM   #276
readytogotodisney
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by francis6306 View Post
Oh and a PSA for all of you. PLEASE for the love of Popcorn do NOT staple your check to your statement. I HATE having to pull those stupid staples out and they HAVE to be pulled out without causing much damage to the checks….
Glad the new job is going well! And thank you for the PSA, I promise, from this day forward, I will never staple my checks to my bill again. Although I'm not sure I even own a stapler, so that shouldn't be a problem.
DL - 10/12 DCL - 4/13 ~ Dream 11/14 ~Dream
readytogotodisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 04:18 PM   #278
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

It's good to hear that the job is going so well. I guess people don't read those little notes on their bills that say not to staple their check to the stub/bill.

2014 trip report: Disney dangled the visual weinee and Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! Our two week adventure!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....6#post51642226

mickeystoontown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 08:17 PM   #279
francis6306
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by readytogotodisney View Post
Glad the new job is going well! And thank you for the PSA, I promise, from this day forward, I will never staple my checks to my bill again. Although I'm not sure I even own a stapler, so that shouldn't be a problem.
Just know if you EVER send a Bill to ME, I will come to your house- cause I think I know how to get there still!

Quote:
I never even thought of stapling a check to a bill...I wonder why people do that? Or am I the odd one out?
Oh, no… it's just a handful of special people out there. I think the idea is that the check won't get lost??? I don't mind the taped checks (get those two) but the staples drive me up the wall, because I have to stop and get my staple remover out and pry it off of there so we can run the check through the reader.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeystoontown View Post
It's good to hear that the job is going so well. I guess people don't read those little notes on their bills that say not to staple their check to the stub/bill.
Well, these are some of the same people that call to ask me what the balance is on the bill that they just got… Don't get me started! I know healthcare billing can be difficult, but some of the questions I answer……….

Old 08-15-2012, 09:08 PM   #280
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by francis6306 View Post
Just know if you EVER send a Bill to ME, I will come to your house- cause I think I know how to get there still!

Oh, no… it's just a handful of special people out there. I think the idea is that the check won't get lost??? I don't mind the taped checks (get those two) but the staples drive me up the wall, because I have to stop and get my staple remover out and pry it off of there so we can run the check through the reader.

Well, these are some of the same people that call to ask me what the balance is on the bill that they just got… Don't get me started! I know healthcare billing can be difficult, but some of the questions I answer……….
my question usually is...why did I get this stupid bill!
jenseib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 07:50 PM   #281
francis6306
DIS Veteran

Quote:
my question usually is...why did I get this stupid bill!
I can answer that!

Old 08-16-2012, 07:52 PM   #282
francis6306
DIS Veteran

I have been doing the happy dance ALL DAY LONG! I saw the announcement that on Aug 20th they are opening BOG for Ressies during our trip! The JOY that has been on my face all day wouldn't stop! Even with crabby patients!

So, HOPEFULLY my wonderful TA will be able to book us!! Reminds me, I need to email you about that!

Old 08-17-2012, 10:07 PM   #284
francis6306
DIS Veteran

Okay. Hold on to your hats people, we have some

CHANGES!!!!!

I just booked our flights out of Indy!!! And they were UNDER $300 a piece! I am doing Catie as a lapbaby and praying that we get to sit together. Airtran had a flight with only 4 seats left for the return on Saturday morning for $157. Seriously, that flight was not there before, so I'm thinking that someone canceled their flight and it was waiting there for me!

Okay, so bring on the "flying with small children" advice people!! I'm gonna need it!!!!!!

Old 08-18-2012, 07:42 AM   #285
francis6306
DIS Veteran

Okay, so I posted last night, but now I have time to explain what all this means.

We are arriving on Saturday evening now. So, not only are we flying, but I'm gaining a whole extra day in the World!!!!

So, that means that we have to adjust our dates for the week!

Okay, we now activate plan B. Which is:
  • Saturday- Fly from Indy to Orlando, flight leaves at 4:30.
    HOPEFULLY the girls will go to sleep fairly easily by the time we get in the room and get settled. Arrival is 6:30, so that should put us in a room by 8, right? That's Catie's bedtime.
  • Sunday- Magic Kingdom
    This day will be everything that we might want to do outside of Fantasyland. I'm probably going to need to move my Plaza Ressie to Sunday...
  • Monday- Animal Kingdom
    I'll want to make a Tusker House ressie for this morning!
  • Tuesday- Hollywood Studios
    This stuff stays the same. Hollywood and Vine Breakfast
  • Wednesday- Magic Kingdom
    I have Park Fare booked for this morning, but now I'm reconsidering it… I think we should be at the park Bright and early and just hang out here. I want to make my Be Out Guest dinner on this evening.
  • Thursday Rest!
    We will have Thanksgiving dinner over at Whispering Canyon Cafe at lunch and then ice cream for dinner at Beaches and Cream… AND we are still kinda-sorta-maybe-thinking about heading to HS to see the lights… we just have a tradition about seeing Christmas lights on Thanksgiving!
  • Friday- Epcot
    Akershus in the morning and the POSSIBLY the CP that evening.
  • Saturday- Fly Home! Our flight leaves MCO at 10:00 am. So there will be nothing more than a quick bite to eat and packing this morning.

Last edited by francis6306; 08-18-2012 at 09:18 PM.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: