Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Countdowns and Live Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-13-2012, 02:04 AM   #31
ImaDVCwannabe
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by letthewookiewin View Post
& added

I'm glad you came over!! First trips are so much fun!! Our DSs went on there first WDW trip when they were 5 & 6, but I would have taken them much sooner if it were up to me. Every trip with your kids is special, but nothing tops the first one.

I'm going to have to look through that thread more. Your pics are great!! The kids are super cutie patooties!! From those pics, I bet you are the mom all the teachers want in their room with those super cute edibles.

We are keeping our trip a secret as well. We just can't decide on exactly how to tell them.
Thanks I think they are pretty cute too. Sadly I noticed that I didn't get any pics of my son but he is only 7 months and wasn't really doing much Disney night wise lol.

Yes my kiddos have been having a lot of fun with the disney nights and I totally reccommend the themes thread some people have very cool ideas!!

Disney World Honeymoon Pop Jan 2008
ImaDVCwannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 02:10 AM   #32
ImaDVCwannabe
Mouseketeer

Oh and I forgot to say that we will either be staying at the All Star Movies resort or trying the new Art of Animation resort. My mother might be joining us so we will either get two rooms at All Stars or a family suit at Art of Animation.

Disney World Honeymoon Pop Jan 2008
ImaDVCwannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-13-2012, 05:04 PM   #33
letthewookiewin
"That's 'cause droids don't pull people's arms out of their sockets when they lose. Wookiees are known to do that."-Han Solo
"I see your point, sir. I suggest a new strategy, R2: let the Wookiee win."-C-3PO

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImaDVCwannabe View Post
Oh and I forgot to say that we will either be staying at the All Star Movies resort or trying the new Art of Animation resort. My mother might be joining us so we will either get two rooms at All Stars or a family suit at Art of Animation.
okies, added that you would either stay at ASM or AoA.

I didn't do any Disney stuff other than calling into reservations. I wanted to see if they could give me a better answer on about when the 2013 packages would be out. I swear, I would say something to this woman and she would double check to make sure that what I said was right. Example....We were talking about being able to make ADR's when my 180 day our from arrival comes even if the 2013 packages are not out. I said, "well I know I can make ADRs at 180 days out even without a reservation for January (if I don't have the packages changed by then), but I won't be able to do the 180 + 10 days if I don't have a reservation either a room only or package". I just heard clicking and then she said, "just looking something up for you." Then a few moments later she said, "yes, that is correct. You can not benefit from the 180 + 10 days if you do not have a Disney reservation of some sort." then when she went to send me to the survey at the end of the call she said that she was sending me to a survey, but she never did. For almost a minute, I could hear her typing away on her computer. I finally just hung up. I swear, Disney just needs to come to these boards and hire people. At least we have a clue about making and planning for a WDW vacation.

"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney
letthewookiewin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 07:34 PM   #34
Marshay
I'm Goofy for Mickey. Don't worry if you get a bit Sneezy -- it's just the Pixie Dust!!

Please add to me the January list!! Can't wait to settle into my new room with you all here on DIS

We are probably doing WDW Jan 13-17, AKV or OKW but can't book my trip until later, so I'll confirm then.

We are also doing the 3-night DREAM cruise starting Jan 17th. I'm hoping to add a night back at WDW after the DREAM if we have enough points.
Marshay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 12:21 PM   #35
letthewookiewin
"That's 'cause droids don't pull people's arms out of their sockets when they lose. Wookiees are known to do that."-Han Solo
"I see your point, sir. I suggest a new strategy, R2: let the Wookiee win."-C-3PO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshay View Post
Please add to me the January list!! Can't wait to settle into my new room with you all here on DIS

We are probably doing WDW Jan 13-17, AKV or OKW but can't book my trip until later, so I'll confirm then.

We are also doing the 3-night DREAM cruise starting Jan 17th. I'm hoping to add a night back at WDW after the DREAM if we have enough points.
& added

"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney
Old 01-14-2012, 12:26 PM   #36
dmoore718
If you think being a firefighter is tough, try being a firefighter's wife

Count us in!!!!! Jan. 27-Feb 4 AOA or POR

We have always had free dining for this week so hoping for more of the same!!
Old 01-14-2012, 07:54 PM   #37
letthewookiewin

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmoore718 View Post
Count us in!!!!! Jan. 27-Feb 4 AOA or POR

We have always had free dining for this week so hoping for more of the same!!
& added

I hope everyone is having a good weekend. My DH took me to see a movie for a belated birthday thing at a dine in movie theatre. First we went to Nothing Budt Cake and picked up some minis. Then we went to see my fil in the hospital. He had an allergic reaction to something and they're keeping an eye on him. After that, we headed to the movies. Stupid me, I wore my healed boots, when I usually wear low top canvas Converse. We saw Mission Impossible (b/c somebody wouldn't "waste his money" on Beauty and the Beast in 3D"). It was good. Then I got me a few lego men for my key chain. I already had Yoda, my DH got me Darth Vader, Chewy, little green man (from Toy Story) and Cpt. Jack Sparrow. OMG, my feet HURT!!! Well on to playing SW:tOR.

Old 01-15-2012, 07:05 AM   #38
SandiKB
Mouseketeer

Quote:

Now for the question. We are planning on getting the DlxDDP. With that in mind, do y'all think getting a combined birthday cake for our DS (and myself) would be too much with all the food on the DlxDDP? If we were to get one, I already have an idea for it. Our youngest DS loves legos and I love Mickey Mouse and I was thinking that a Lego Mickey Mouse cake would be great. Then the colors would be purple (his favorite color) and green (my favorite color). I just hate paying the price I know I would have to pay for it, if we barely ate any of it b/c we were so full b/c of the DlxDDP.
Check the cake chatter thread, I believe you can get a small cake at most of the TS restaurants, nothing fancy, just a little celebration cake
Old 01-15-2012, 07:19 AM   #39
SandiKB
Mouseketeer

Quote:
& added

I hope everyone is having a good weekend. My DH took me to see a movie for a belated birthday thing at a dine in movie theatre. First we went to Nothing Budt Cake and picked up some minis. Then we went to see my fil in the hospital. He had an allergic reaction to something and they're keeping an eye on him. After that, we headed to the movies. Stupid me, I wore my healed boots, when I usually wear low top canvas Converse. We saw Mission Impossible (b/c somebody wouldn't "waste his money" on Beauty and the Beast in 3D"). It was good. Then I got me a few lego men for my key chain. I already had Yoda, my DH got me Darth Vader, Chewy, little green man (from Toy Story) and Cpt. Jack Sparrow. OMG, my feet HURT!!! Well on to playing SW:tOR.
Happy Belated Birthday!
Old 01-15-2012, 07:23 AM   #40
SandiKB
Mouseketeer

to all that recently came over!
Old 01-15-2012, 05:09 PM   #41
letthewookiewin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandiKB View Post
Check the cake chatter thread, I believe you can get a small cake at most of the TS restaurants, nothing fancy, just a little celebration cake
Very true, I had forgotten about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandiKB View Post
Happy Belated Birthday!
Thank you!! I just can't wait to spend next year's bday in the MK.

Old 01-15-2012, 05:10 PM   #42
MrsDrewsky
DIS Veteran

Hi We'll hopefully be staying at WL, from Jan. 3-7, and have our vow renewal at Sunrise Terrace at WL. Either way we'll definitely be staying in January, just hoping for a good discount so we can stay at WL. It will be our first time to visit in January.
Old 01-15-2012, 07:00 PM   #43
letthewookiewin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsDrewsky View Post
Hi We'll hopefully be staying at WL, from Jan. 3-7, and have our vow renewal at Sunrise Terrace at WL. Either way we'll definitely be staying in January, just hoping for a good discount so we can stay at WL. It will be our first time to visit in January.
& added.

I would love to get a good enough discount (and save enough money) between now and our trip to get to stay at the WL. We stayed there on our last trip and I totally fell in love. I know my DH has is heart set on the FWC, but it's my birthday so if I can fit it in the budget so be it.

How long have y'all been married? I would love to do a renewal at WDW. My DH and I have been married 16 1/2 years and we met at the MK.

Old 01-16-2012, 09:28 AM   #44
Smile&Nod
Mouseketeer

Add me! My daughter and I will be arriving the 25th for 7 nights at BWV - at least that is the plan - can't book DVC until next month - we also have a short trip planned this June - can't stay away!
Smile&Nod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 10:39 AM   #45
letthewookiewin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smile&Nod View Post
Add me! My daughter and I will be arriving the 25th for 7 nights at BWV - at least that is the plan - can't book DVC until next month - we also have a short trip planned this June - can't stay away!
& added

Hopefully, I'll get the work on my Excel spending spread sheet done, and get some Disney math done.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: